La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts, Black
Full color display gives you current temperatures & humidity, with a future forecast whether it could be sunny or rainy to snowy. Features accurate, self-set atomic time & date with automatic DST updates. Records min/max values and alerts you of extreme temperatures. Also displays your heat index and dew point. Will indicate of low battery and reception strength. Batteries required (not included.).Weather Station Factory Restart Explanation: The factory restart returns the weather station and outdoor sensor to an out-of-the-box default state and often resolves an issue. Factory Restart: 1. Remove all power (batteries and AC) from outdoor sensor and weather station. 2. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. 3. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen that will show when there is no power). 4. Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important). 5. Insert the AC power cord into the wall outlet then into the weather station. 6. Insert fresh batteries into the outdoor sensor. 7. Press the TX button on the outdoor sensor to transmit RF signal. 8. Keep the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the weather station. 9. When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. 10. Do not press buttons for 15 minutes. For optimum 433MHz transmission, place the outdoor sensor no more than 300 feet (91 meters, open air) from the weather station
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19 to 97 RH.Indoor humidity range: 19 to 97 RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (RH) with recorded min/max values
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power; Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Reception & low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below - 20F (-28.8C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor.Forecast tendency indicator
ThermoPro TP65 Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Jumbo Touchscreen and Backlight Humidity Gauge, 200ft/60m Range
Equipped with professional grade sensors, the ThermoPro TP65 thermometer provides the most accurate measurements, be it for indoor humidity or temperature, allowing you to be aware if adjustments are necessary for your household.
The indoor thermometer and humidity gauge is not just highly accurate but extremely user friendly with a backlight for those last-minute nighttime checks on current readings before bed.
That's not all, no longer will it be necessary to unmount the device off your wall or fridge to switch settings, simply use the sleek touchscreen display. Furthermore, this temperature gauge provides an abundance of valuable information,such as displaying 24 hour/all-time high/low records and current trends for both humidity and temperature and humidity level icons that indicate if your home is too humid, too dry or just right!
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your TP65 Digital hygrometer after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS WarrantyThermoPro TP65 Thermometer and humidity gauge provides you accurate humidity and temperature readings for both inside and outside simultaneously.
- 4''large LCD display features a backlit touchscreen, making the temperature and humidity monitor easier to read in dim light conditions and superbly simple to use.
- Wireless hygrometer thermometer measures indoor/outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages. Capable of displaying the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors to monitor multiple locations. Temperature displayed in F or C.
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN temperature and humidity percentages recorded and displayed. Temperature/Humidity trend arrows indicate whether it's getting warmer or colder or more humid near the remote sensor.
- Humidity monitor with 200ft/60m remote range, capable of strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop, wall-mountable and magnetic back design. Powered by AAA battery (included).
Habor Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer, Humidity Gauge Indicator Room Thermometer, Accurate Temperature Humidity Monitor Meter for Home, Office, Greenhouse, Mini Hygrometer (2.3 X 1.8 Inch)
2.3" H x 1.8" W Accurate Temperature and Humidity Measurement
Sensitive temperature and humidity sensor with high accuracy make the mini digital hygrometer thermometer be the optimal choice for both your life and work. The measurement every 10 seconds provides fast response and updated readings for you. User Friendly Feature
This mini digital hygrometer thermometer is widely available for monitoring both indoor and outdoor humidity and temperature. This humidity gauge is compact for you to carry it outdoor so that you can adjust your arrangement in time. Three mounting options allow you display it on the wall with hanging hole, put it on a flat surface with support bracket or attach it on a fridge or other place with magnetic backing. Easy-to-read Display
The large LCD screen simultaneously displays big digits of temperature and humidity, which makes it easy and clear for you to get the readouts even in far distance. Whats more, the fashionable black appearance makes it match all applied places. Specification
Temperature Display Range: 32.0122.00.050.0
Accuracy: when temperature is between 10.0 C40.0 C, the accuracy is /- 1.5 C, if out of this range the accuracy will be /-5 C
Temperature Graduation: 1.0/
Temperature Resolution: 0.10.1
Humidity Display Range: 20-95RH
Accuracy: for humidity between 4080, the accuracy is /-5, if out of this range the accuracy will be /-7
Humidity Graduation: 1RH
Battery: LR44 Note
Please replace the battery if the battery had run down after months. Please clean the product regularly and do not use it near water. Warranty
Every product provides a 45-day money back guarantee and 18-month warranty.
- Lifetime WarrantyHabor mini temperature and humidity monitor (1.8 x 2.3 INCH, small and light enough for saving space and carrying around) comes with a Lifetime Warranty, you can contact us via email and our friendly customer service will respond within 12 hours.
- High Reliability & AccuracyFast response that measures every 10 seconds with 24 sensitive VENTS to provide updated and accurate readings, wide measuring range that measures temperature from 32.0 to 122.00.050.0), temperature accurancy range around 2.7 ( 1.5). Humidity sensor measures humidity from 20 to 95, humidity accurancy range around 5.
- Comfort Level IndicatorLevel icons indicate comfortable, un-comfortable and normal conditions. Habor hygrometer thermometer measures indoor humidity and indoor temperature in time help to adjust the humidifier, dehumidifier settings and humidistat, great for monitoring family's living conditions and health by preventing colds, dry skin, asthma, allergy, mold.
- Multiple Mounting OptionsHabor humidity gauge room thermometer with magnet attaching, table standing, and wall hanging design, put anywhere you want, convenient mounting feature for every type of room like kitchen, garden, greenhouse, basement, baby room, guitar room and office.
- Easy Read & OperationHabor humidity gauge indoor thermometer has no complicated function button/ Switchable), Indoor thermometer displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Bright and black front panel with a clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance. Comes with a free CR2 batteries and 6 months working time. Please remove the protective film before use.
ThermoPro TP-60S Digital Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor, with Temperature Gauge Meter, Wireless, 200ft/60m Range, White
Features:1.The bold, easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature and humidity percentages.2. With a temperature and humidity percentages trend indicator arrow and daily high and low information.3.Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.4. Includes all-time / 24 hours high and low records for temperature and humidity.5. You can simply reset the temperature and humidity.NOTE - Synchronize Remote Sensors1.Position the remote sensor near the base station2.Install batteries into transmitter and receiver3.The RF signal icon (located on the upper left of the base station display) will flash4.Wait for a moment or press TX button in the outdoor transmitter5.The remote sensor temperature/humidity will appearEach time the batteries (either base station or remote sensor) are replaced or base station/remote sensor lost connection, make sure to follow the synchronization process to pair and re-connect the base station and remote senorSpecifications:1. 433 Mhz transmission frequency.2. Transmission range up to 200 ft. (range maybe shorter based on interference present).3. Indoor Temperature range: -4F158F (-20C70C).4. Outdoor Temperature range: -58F158F (-50C70C).5. Humidity range: 10 99.6. Temperature tolerance: /- 2.0F (/- 1.1C).7. Humidity tolerance: 2 from 30 to 80; 3 below 30 and above 80Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer'SizeBase station unit (Receiver):2.6"(Length) x 3.1"(Height) x 1" (Width)Remote sensor (Transmitter):2.4"(Length) x 2.5"(Height) x 0.78" (Width)Package Contents:1 x base station unit (Receiver).1 x remote sensor (Transmitter).4 x AAA size batteries (included).1 x screwdriver (included).NOTEThe remote unit should NOT be placed under the direct sunlight.Otherwise,sunlight will heat up the remote sensor which leads to higher temperature reading than the air temperature which is supposed to be measured.The remote sensor must be always placed upwards so that rain won't get inside the sensor through the vent holes on the bottom of the senor which functions to let the remote sensor detect the environmental temperature and humidity more precisely and quickly.
- Buy without risk! - Thermopro TP60S digital indoor outdoor hygrometer displays temp and humidity for both inside and outside simultaneously1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty.
- Wireless humidity meter thermometer measures indoor outdoor temperatures and humidity percentages, can display the readings from up to 3 outdoor remote sensors additional 2 sensor (ASIN B072BY1M2V) can be orderedto monitor different locations. Temperatures display in F or C
- All time/24 hours MAX & MIN humidity temperature and humidity percentages records. Temperature trend arrows indicate whether it's getting warmer or colder near remote sensor.
- 200ft/60m remote range, with strong signal penetration humidity monitor gauge (enhanced 433 MHz); Tabletop or wall-mountable design, Powered by AAA battery (included).
- TP60S Indoor outdoor thermometer humidity gauge ensures proper temperature and humidity control, which has important skin, allergen and other health benefits, can be placed in baby room, home, nursery, hatchery cellar, basement, warehouse and greenhouse.
ThermoPro TP50 Digital Hygrometer Indoor Thermometer Humidity Monitor with Temperature Humidity Gauge
With an accuracy of 2RH and 1F, temperature range from -58F to 158F (-50C 70C), the ThermoPro-TP50 helps maintain proper temperature and humidity conditions in baby rooms, houses, offices, greenhouses and other temperature and/or humidity sensitive environments.
Get the Info You Need to Take Action with a Temperature and Humidity Monitor
It's the perfect companion for your humidifier and dehumidifier. Using a digital thermometer with humidity reading to ensure proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits by inhibiting the growth of mold, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mites and other asthma inducing agents. Digital thermometer with humidity reading features a precision hygrometer and thermistor, which allows you to check comfort conditions at a glance. And you'll appreciate how the handy Humidity Level Icon takes the guesswork out of maintaining proper indoor levels.
Simple Humidity Level Indicator
-- Check indoor air conditions at a glance with the Humidity Level Icon. The icon easily indicates a high, low, or ideal indoor humidity level.
-- Dry: Humidity is below 30.
-- Comfort: Humidity is between 30-60, temperature is between 68F-79F (20C-26C).
-- Wet: Humidity is above 60.
High & Low Records -- The digital thermometer-hygrometer displays the highest and lowest temperature and humidity readings measured in the past.
Easy to RESET -- Press and hold the Clear Button for 2 seconds to clear the record maximum and minimum humidity/ temperature readings.
Magnetic Backing -- The Temperature and Humidity Monitor is simple to use and features a variety of mounting options. Stands upright for tabletop use, and offers a magnetic backing for easy placement on metal surfaces such as your refrigerator.
- Air Comfort IndicatorHumidity meter with humidity level icon indicates air condition -- DRY/COMFORT/WET
- High & Low RecordsHygrometer digital thermometer displays high and low temperature & humidity records
- Healthier HomeThermometer hygrometer with temperature and humidity monitor ensures proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits
- Smart DesignRoom thermometer indoor features tabletop and magnet-mountable design; F/C Selector; Powered by AAA battery (included)
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS WarrantyThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, reach us at 877-515-7797
AcuRite 75077A3M Wireless Weather Station with Large Display, Wireless Temperature Sensor and Atomic Clock
Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information, offering pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. This weather station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard, giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The bold, easy to read LCD screen includes indoor/outdoor temperature with daily high/low readings, and an atomic clock and calendar. Atomic clock and calendar are radio-controlled to maintain the correct time and date with split-second precision, and automatically adjust for daylight saving time (DST). Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, low battery indicator light, and an integrated hanger for easy mounting. Weather station display is powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included). Wireless sensor is powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below 4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
- Huge display with well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading;Data Reporting: 16 second updates
- Atomic clock updates time with split-second accuracy and automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- 12 to 24-hour weather forecast displays 14 different icons to help you plan the day ahead
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Wireless range of up to 330 feet (100 meters) depending on home construction materials. Wireless Signal: 433 MHz
- Dimensions - 6.2-inch Height x 7.9-inch Width x 1-inch Depth
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use
La Crosse Technology C85845 Color Wireless Forecast Station
Full color display gives you current temperatures & humidity, with a future forecast whether it could be sunny or rainy to snowy. Features accurate, self-set atomic time & date with automatic DST updates. Records min/max values and alerts you of extreme temperatures. Also displays your heat index and dew point. Will indicate of weak or low battery and the signal reception strength.
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Adjustable backlight
- Self setting accurate atomic time and date with automatic daylight savings time reset (on/off optional)
MARATHON BA030001 Vertical Outdoor Thermometer - 16-Inch
MARATHON BA030001 Indoor or Outdoor Wall Thermometer is 16" (40cm) tall with extra large, easy to read numerals. This thermometer is mercury free and includes 2 mounting screws. Displays Celcius and Fahrenheit.
- EASY TO READ - Thermometer is 16" (40cm) tall with extra-large numerals. The temperature is visible from a distance.
- WIDE RANGE - The temperature range is from -40C/-40F to 50C/120F allowing you to use this outdoor thermometer in the majority of weather conditions.
- VERY SIMPLE TO OPERATE - No instructions necessary. This is the simplest thermometer on the market with no buttons to operate.
- SIMPLISTIC DESIGN - Ideal for cottage life, home and backyard settings, schools and hospitals.
- WALL MOUNT - Includes 2 mounting screws.
AcuRite 00795A2 Galileo Thermometer with Glass Globe Barometer
This attractive set features a Galileo thermometer, which reads 64-80 degrees F. When the temperature rises, the liquid inside the glass tube becomes less dense and the liquid-filled bulbs sink. When the temperature cools, the process is reversed and the bulbs rise from the bottom. -- Variations in barometric pressure associated with weather systems are immediately revealed by the water level in the spout of the glass barometer globe printed with a frosted world map. A low level of liquid in the spout indicates high-pressure and fair weather can be expected. A high water level is associated with bad weather. -- In cases of severe weather and major storms, the water may even run out of the spout. Both the thermometer and the globe are mounted on a sturdy wooden base.
- Cylindrical thermometer and barometer set; inspired by Galileo's instruments
- Interprets temp and weather based on principles of buoyancy and air pressure
- Colorful, liquid filled spheres descend and ascend with atmospheric changes
- Barometer features the world globe etched in the glass
- Mounted on a wood base; approximately 8 inches long and 8 inches high
La Crosse Technology Indoor/Outdoor Temperature WS-9160U-IT Digital Thermometer
La Crosse Technology WS-9160U-IT Digital Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
Extra Large Digits for Great Viewing! One of our Top Rated Thermometers makes this one of the Best Sellers! Wireless temperature transmits from weather resistant outdoor sensor, within 330 ft range and updates in 4 to 16 seconds depending on obstructions. 12 or 24 Hour manual setting time and will receive up to 3 outdoor sensors. Records MIN/MAX temperature values.
Extra large digits
Outdoor temperature digits measure 1 inch tall for easy to read viewing. View up to 3 wireless sensors (sold separately) per indoor display. Monitor in different rooms, such as a basement, attic, greenhouse, garage, and so much more. Press CH (channel) for viewing specific sensor.
Receive wireless outdoor temperature from included transmitting sensor. Range from over 300 ft and is weather resistant from light moisture. Recommend placing transmitting sensor approximately 8 inches below under eave or overhang protected from consistent rain or snow and on the North side of home to protect from direct sunlight (best for accuracy. )
Indoor display records the highs & lows of both indoor & outdoor temperatures. Resetting is simple. 1) Press the MIN/MAX key once to display the min record. 2) Press and hold the MIN/MAX key again for about three seconds to reset all the minimum/ maximum data to the current temperature values
Quartz clock in 12 or 24-hour time display
Temperature station displays outdoor reception indicator (constant signal indicates strong connection), Low battery indicator for display (RX) or sensor (TX) when should need replacing. Sensor identification number is shown when more than one sensor is used.
- Wireless IN/OUT Temp (F/C)
- MIN/MAX Value of Temp
- Can Receive Up to 3 Sensors
- 12/24 Hour Time Display (manual setting)
- 330 ft. transmission range
- OUT Temp Range: -39.8 F to 139.8 F (-39.9 C to 59.9 C)
- IN Temp Range: 14.2 F to 139.8 F (-9.9 C to 59.9 C)
- Receiver : 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Sensor : 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Digital thermometer with wireless remote and clock.Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H,Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
- Remote sensor transmits from up to 330 feet; records daily high and low temperatures
- Receives weather data from up to 3 sensors (other remotes sold separately)
- Temperatures displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius; 12/24-hour time display
- Display/receiver measures 5.86 by 3.3 inches inches; remote sensor: 5 by 1.5 inches
- The outside transmitter takes 2 AA batteries
- Mount the outdoor transmitter on a North-facing wall or in any well shaded area. Under an eave or deck rail is preferred.
- The maximum transmitting range to the temperature station is over 330-feet (100 meters) in open air, not including walls
- Gifts for 7 month old boy
- Pressure washer on the market
- Small deep fryers
- Bow on the market
- Toys for 3 yr old boy
- Youth bats
- The best lipsticks