111 Museums in New York That You Must Not Miss (111 Places in .... That You Must Not Miss)
- The ultimate insider's guide to New York's museums
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 300 titles and 1.8 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 20 million people call the New York metropolitan area home) and the tourist market (more than 60 million people visit New York City every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
Consider this book your little cheat sheet. A treasure guide to the secret corners of the iconic museums, a field guide to the little museums you never dreamed existed. Dive in. Press pause from the world and discover a curated reality. We learn, we grow, we are amused and inspired. And when we leave, we feel a little more connected to the city around us, and to ourselves. And that's what being a New Yorker is all about.
Night at the Museum
111 Places in New York That You Must Not Miss: Revised and Updated
New York, New York - a crazy quilt of evolving neighborhoods, trends, and tastes, and home to natives and newcomers of every nationality, ethnicity, and outlook. New York City's history and grand ambitions live in every street, park, and hidden alleyway.
This unusual guidebook invites the adventurous and curious to explore a wildly diverse selection of little-known places, including: a trapeze school, a giant Buddha in a former porno theater, a Coney Island sideshow, Louis Armstrong's home, a Central Park croquet court, a Gatsby-era speakeasy, and a secret balcony where slaves worshipped 200 years ago. Play chess with the masters on a Midtown office-tower wall; have a pint at a legendary prizefighter's hangout in Soho; whisper messages across a crowded train station. Unexpected and quirky, most of these destinations are so under-the-radar they will astound even longtime New Yorkers who thought they knew it all!
- 111 Places in New York That You Must Not Miss
The Cabinet of Curiosities: A Novel (Pendergast Series Book 3)
Inside are thirty-six bodies--all murdered and mutilated more than a century ago.
While FBI agent Pendergast investigates the old crimes, identical killings start to terrorize the city.
The nightmare has begun.
Pockit Lightweight Stroller
The world's smallest folding stroller
With its exceptional design innovation, the gb Pockit is the 2014 Guinness World Records most compact stroller. When folded it is the smallest and most compact stroller currently available on the market, 12 x 7 x 14 inch to be precise. You can see why we call it the Pockit! The cleverly designed, compact fold uses the 2 x 2 D technique. This means that in only two steps the stroller becomes a compact and feather-light handbag shaped package (9.5 lbs), great for when you are on the move and practical and easy to stow away when you're not. For parents with a passion for city travel and exploring, the Pockit is the quintessential choice. With the ability to switch from pushing to carrying within seconds, the Pockit is ideal for trips by train, plane or simply visiting your favorite cafes.
- WORLD'S SMALLEST FOLDING STROLLER - With its innovative two-step folding design, the Pockit is the 2014 Guiness World Records most compact stroller folding down to 11.8 inches x 7 inches x 13.8 inches and a weight of 9.5 pounds
- SMALL BUT STRONG - Built using high quality, durable materials, the Pockit can hold a child from 6 months up to 55 pounds as well as 11 pounds of gear in its convenient storage basket
- PERFECT FOR DAY TRIPS OR EXTENDED TRAVEL - For families with a passion for local or overseas travel and exploring, Pockit is the quintessential choice as it stows away easily in any plane or train overhead bin, or just stowing away in the car
- SECURE, ADJUSTABLE HARNESS SYSTEM - The Pockit is equipped with a secure safety belt and protective comfort pads that can be set at different height and fastened or loosened for a cozy and secure fit allowing the stroller to grow with your child
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES - Easy, one-hand pushing and steering, sliding back panel with adjustable torso length, lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, lockable front swivel wheels, overhead canopy, rear wheel parking brake, and padded handlebars
Woman in Gold
Canvas Paintings Cityscape Artwork- Landscape 3 Prints The Fall Red Trees in NYC Central Park' for Wall Art
Fashion contemporary artwork is perfect for making a small space appear larger by giving it an illusion of depth.
Graphic art print canvas sparkle pictures are great addition to your home or office during your renovation for the upcoming rental season. You will receive compliments every time someone else sees it.
Suitable: Perfect gift for Christmas, New Year Day, anniversaries, birthdays any holidays & occasions, ideal accent item for any living room, guest room, master room, guest suite, vacation home, hotel, hall, bedroom, bar, party...
Best Quality: This unframed modern wall decor is printed on canvas and gallery-wrapped for museum-worthy appeal. Advanced printmaking process creates high quality fine art reproductions virtually identical from the original.
Care & Notice: Gently use soft cloth to remove dust when needed. Do not clean with any type of liquids. Every canvas print arrives ready to hang on the wall with the hanging kits and large 3 split pictures included.
- Pretty Choice: The fall red trees in central park brings the city full of life in autumn, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
- Wall Decoration: Place among neutral tones of your choice to renovate your space with little effort, the triptych (set of 3) prints are the most popular pictures, arriving ready for display over any sofa, headboard, or console table...
- Superior Quality: This black and red landscaping gallery wall decor is giclee printed premium canvas, hand wrapped around wood (pine) under-frame for a look that rivals any gallery
- Arrives Including: A set includes 3 pc. Each panel includes hanging accessories and is ready to hang, easy to mount on the wall
- Warm Reminder: Set 3 canvas side by side. When cleaning your vivid and shabby chic picture, simply use a light feather duster or dry cloth
Women's Sports Bra Yoga Vest I Love NY Breathable Support Running Gym Workout Fitness Jogging
Material:90 Nylon,10 Spandex
Pull On Closure,Breathable,Lightweight,Super Soft
Suitable For Everyday Active Lifestyle Like Yoga,Gym,Exercise,Fitness,Walking,Jogging,Running,Cycling,Tennis, Training Etc.
Please Check The Size Chart Before You Purchase
It Will Take 7-14 Business Days To You.
- Material:90 Nylon,10 Spandex
- Pull On Closure,Breathable,Lightweight,Super Soft
- Suitable For Everyday Active Lifestyle Like Yoga,Gym,Exercise,Fitness,Walking,Jogging,Running,Cycling,Tennis, Training Etc.
- Please Check The Size Chart Before You Purchase
- It Will Take 7-14 Business Days To You.
Gettysburg Flag Works 3x5' September 11" We Remember Commemorative Outdoor Flag, Made in USA by
The perfect way to show the world that you will never forget the tragedy of September 11, 2001. Designed and commissioned first by the State of New York for use at Ground Zero and the State Capital Building, this flag is THE official 9/11 commemorative flag. These are beautiful quality printed replicas of the original sewn flags used at the dedication ceremony on 9/11/2011 in New York City for the families of those lost in the World Trade Center attack. Made in the USA.
- The official 9/11 commemorative flag design, multiple sizes available
- 200 Denier Outdoor Durable All-weather nylon with header & grommets for mounting to your flagpole
- Single reverse style shows correctly on the front and reverse on backside of flag
- 100 Made in the USA by Gettysburg Flag Works
- The official flag of the 9/11 Memorial and Museum in New York City.
MoMA Skyline Mug
New York's Museum of Modern Art is known for its extraordinary exhibitions and for presenting the world's finest collection of modern and contemporary art. In 1932, MoMA was the first art museum to establish a curatorial department dedicated to Architecture & Design, and by mid-century, it was playing a leading role in defining and promoting the values of "Good Design." As an extension of the Museum's educational mission, the MoMA Design Store exemplifies good design with a well-edited selection of products highlighting the latest in materials, production, and design concepts from around the world
- MoMA Skyline Mug By MoMA
- New York's Museum of Modern Art is known for its extraordinary exhibitions and for presenting the world's finest collection of modern and contemporary art
- In 1932, MoMA was the first art museum to establish a curatorial department dedicated to Architecture & Design, and by mid-century, it was playing a leading role in defining and promoting the values of "Good Design"
- As an extension of the Museum's educational mission, the MoMA Design Store exemplifies good design with a well-edited selection of products highlighting the latest in materials, production, and design concepts from around the world
- Sold Directly by MoMA
- Cordless blower reviews
- Step drill bits for metal
- Buy stainless steel gas stove
- Home coffee grinder for espresso
- 10 inch bandsaw
- Cribs consumer reports
- Cream for sunburn face