Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter Up to 100 Watts Big Bass at a Great Value Easy integration Home Theater Systems
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industrys most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS - Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote. Amplifier will not power up: Check to make sure you have a good ground connection, check that the Remote Input (Turn-On) has at least 5VDC, check that there is battery power on the () terminal, check that there is at least 12v, check all fuse, replace if necessary, make sure that the Protection LED not illuminated. If it is lit, shut off the amplifier briefly, and then repower it.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0 or 180.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
Extend your system's LF all the way down! The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBLs patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200-Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in todays dance clubs.
- JBL Patented Slip Stream Port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels.
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-Inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity The -10dBV/4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload..Maximum Peak Input Level:20.3 dBu
- Purchase includes: studio monitor, power cable, and set-up guide
- Inputs: balanced XLR (x2) and TRS (x2)
- AC input voltage: 100 - 240VAC (10), 50 / 60Hz
- Pair with the JBL 305P MkII, 306P MkII, or 308P MkII studio monitors for stunning audio detail and an impressive dynamic range!
Kenwood P-WD250MRW 10-Inch Marine Subwoofer and Amplifier Package
Prepare for adventure on the open water with a 10" Marine Subwoofer & Amp Package. Including a mono amp & a 10" subwoofer with dual voice coils, this package features RCA speaker-level inputs and vented voice coil. The conformal-coated PCB and 200W peak power provide users with a reliable listening experience.
- Kac-210mr Mono Amp:
- 200w Max
- 80hz Low-pass Filter (12db/octave)
- Package includes KFC-W250MRW marine subwoofer and KAC-201MR amplifier
- 200 watts maximum power output
- Dual 1.5-ohm voice coils
- Pearl mica polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- Power handling: 50-200 watts RMS
SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer (Black Ash) 12-inch Driver, 300-Watts RMS, Sealed Cabinet
The power and intensity of a world-class subwoofer from a compact 13-inch sealed cabinet design, the SVS SB-1000 subwoofer is small enough to conceal in any room yet powerful enough to energize a space with deep, effortless and articulate bass. High excursion 12-inch SVS driver and 300-watts RMS, 720-watts Peak power DSP amplifier set all performance benchmarks for a subwoofer of its size and price.
- High-excursion 12-inch driver delivers massive SPLs with detail and musicality.
- 300-watts RMS, 720-watts peak power SVS Sledge STA-300D DSP amplifier for effortless power and pinpoint control at all drive levels.
- Weight: 27 lbs.; Dimensions (inches): 13.5 (H) x 13 (W) x 14 (D)
- Rigidly braced, sonically inert and custom tuned sealed cabinet for pure, distortion-free bass, even at reference volume.
- "Right out of the box, the SB-1000 astonished me with its depth and clarity...a listening experience that is coherent, cohesive, and musically engaging. I'm not sure there's a better value today in audio." -GoodSound.com
2) Boss P12SVC 12" 3200W Car Audio Power Subwoofer Sub Woofer Stereo SVC 4 Ohm
The Boss P12SVC is a single voice coil 12" subwoofer that is rated at 1600W Max and 800W RMS. The subwoofer features a polypropylene cone, butyl rubber surround, 87dB sensitivity, 35 Hz resonant frequency, 4 Ohm impedance and 5.125" mounting depth and is great for ported or sealed enclosure. The subwoofer comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty for your piece of mind! Please note, this subwoofer is not a CEA 2006 compliant, therefore is not true wattage rated! A subwoofer with a single voice coil can be powered by an appropriately matched amplifier or can be combined with multiple single voice coil subwoofers to achieve a variety of impedance to match your amp set up. Single voice coil subwoofers are generally ideal for low to medium power applications.
- Boss P12SVC 12" 1600W Car Subwoofer (Pair)
- 1600W Max (3200 Watt per Pair)
- 800W RMS (1600 Watt per Pair)
- Bytul rubber
- Polypropylene Cone
BIC America WTR-SYS Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered Speakers
The BIC America wireless transmitter/receiver kit makes it easy to connect your powered subwoofer and powered speakers wirelessly. It offers a range of 80 ft. Unobstructed and up to 60 ft. Obstructed with no interference, delay or drop outs. It's super compact size and self-adhesive Velcro strips enable multiple placement options. Put your subwoofer where it looks and sounds best without the hassle of a cable. Connect the wireless transmitter to your a/V receiver, PC, Mac, mobile device, TV or any product with a 3.5mm or RCA connector and send a signal to any powered speakers in your home. With setup in just minutes, you can immediately enjoy CD-quality sound from your patio, second audio Zone or anywhere.
- 4-Channel wireless audio transmitter/receiver system
- Enables easy wireless hookup for powered subwoofers & powered speakers
- Solves wiring problems quickly & easily. Note- for powered speaker hookup, you're A/V receiver must have variable pre-amp out RCA jacks)
- Works with a/V receivers, Mac, PC, mobile devices & all other products with 3.55mm or RCA connectors
- No front-to-back of room wires or cables
- External antennas enable extended 80ft unobstructed wireless range & up to 60ft obstructed
- Includes self-adhesive Velcro strips, transmitter, receiver, 2 external antennas, 2 USB AC power adapters, 2 USB cords, 2 RCA to RCA stereo patch cables, 2 RCA Y-Adapter cables & two 3.5mm stereo to RCA cables
Klipsch R-100SW 10" Subwoofer
Injection molded graphite (imp) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The built-in, all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction, ensuring maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and power. The high-performance driver provides deep bass and room placement flexibility. Ensures the subwoofer's low-frequency tones blend with other Kirsch speakers and establish the ideal level of bass for your room. Ensures compatibility with home theater receivers. Stylish aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any decor. Indicates when the system is on or off. Adds a refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- 10" Front-Firing Spun-Copper IMG Woofer
- All-Digital Amplifier with 300 Watts Peak Power
- Volume, Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control
- Line Level/LFE RCA Inputs for Maximum Receiver Compatibility
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 12.5" x 16.4"
Alpine Type R 12 Inch 2250 Watt Max 4 Ohm Round Car Audio Subwoofer R-W12D4
Alpine R-Series 12" Dual 4-Ohm Mobile Subwoofer
- 12 inch subwoofer with dual 4 ohm voice coils and 750 watts RMS power
- Features a Kevlar reinforced pulp cone and HAMR Santoprene rubber surround
- Cast aluminum frame with strontium ferrite segmented assembly
- Progressive spider with reinforced layer tinsel leads
- Top mount depth of 6.375 inches
Skar Audio VD-10 D4 10" 800 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
The VD series 10-inch dual 4 OHM shallow mount subwoofer by Skar Audio were designed to be a very versatile and powerful driver. When space or mounting depth is an issue, look no further. The VD-10 woofer is extremely powerful, rated at a conservative 500 watts RMS power and feature a high quality 2" BASV voice coil. Furthermore, the VD series utilize only the best parts, such as a competition grade cone, high strength foam surround and a 2 layer conex spider for high power handling. These components in conjunction with the advanced cooling design of this woofer allow it to fit in much shallower enclosures, yet allow it to perform with attitude. RMS: power : 500 watts, max power , 800 watts, sensitivity: 86.3 DB, competition grade paper cone, foam surround material, 2-inch voice coil, resonance frequency: 41.9 hz, mechanical Q factor (QMS): 4.55, electrical factor (QES): 0.53, total Q factor (QTS): 0.47, Xmax: 11.5mm one-way, force factor: 22.9 N/A, magnet weight: 68 oz.
- 10-Inch Dual 4 Ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Peak Power : 800 Watts
- RMS Power : 500 Watts
- Shallow Mount Design - Mounting Depth : 4.41"
- Pressed Paper Cone
- Face tattoos
- Shower head handheld
- Red lip stain drugstore
- Everyday shoes for men
- Fixd code reader
- Dewalt miter stands
- Hand pasta maker