Starrett 505P-7 Miter Saw Protractor
Legendary Starrett accuracy takes error prone calculations out of the process of setting up miter cuts. Simply set your saw to the angle that you read on the protractor.
- Laser engraved dial for accuracy
- Constructed from durable engineered plastic
- Direct read from the work to your miter saw with two easy to read scales
DEWALT DCS361B 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw (Tool Only)
DEWALT DCS361MB 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw Bare tool utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2x4 Pine - or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2x8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy.
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Capacity to cup 3 5/8in nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWX724 compact miter stand has a universal design that works with all brands of miter saws. Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. The 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage and Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up. Tool mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to the stand. The work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material. Miter saw not included.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10 feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage. Extended Tool Height 32 inches,Extended Tool Width 100 inches,Folded Tool Height 8 inches,Folded Tool Width 44 inches
Makita A-93734 12-Inch 100 Tooth Micro Polished Mitersaw Blade
Makita A-93734 Specifications: Diameter: 12" Number of Teeth: 100 Plate Thickness: .071" Ultra-Thin Kerf: .091" Hook Angle: 5Makita A-93734 Features: The Makita A-93734 is a 12" 100T Carbide Tipped Micro Polished Miter Saw Blade. It has an ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) tooth design for ultra precision cutting. The Japanese Ultra Thin Kerf Carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts. Micro-grain Carbide Teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish.
- Micro-Grain Carbide Teeth are Honed with up to 600 Grit for a Mirror Finish
- Fully Hardened and Expertly Hand Tensioned Steel Saw Plates for True Cuts
- Ultra Thin Kerf .091", 5 Degree Hook Angle, and .071 Plate Thickness
- Ultra-Fine Crosscutting
- Ideal for: Hardwood
DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75 of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45.
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75 of dust generated.
- Backed by DEWALT'S 3 year limited warranty
DEWALT DW7114PT DEWALT DW7114PT 40T Precision Trim Miter Saw Blade, 7-1/4"
DEWALT DW7114PT 7-1/4 inch Precision Trim Miter Saw Blade, 40T is designed to be used with cordless miter saws as a general purpose saw blade. The blade features exclusive plate technology, with ultra sharp optimized carbide tips to reduce tear out. It features a miter saw optimized hook angle, with a new plate design for less vibration and better cut quality. Perfect for trim, moldings and pre-fabrication.
- Designed for cordless miter saws
- Ultra sharp optimized carbide tips
- New plate design for less vibration and better cut quality
- Miter saw optimized hook angle
NEW 12" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/Laser Guide Trim Moulding
his sliding compound miter saw is designed to make smooth, accurate cuts in larger workpieces - up to 12" wide. Powerful 15 amp motor Makes precision cross, bevel and miter cuts Dual linear slide rails for stability and smooth, precise cuts Bevel 45 left or right Trigger activated laser guide system Comes with dust bag, machined aluminum fence, extension bars, table clamp, cord storage hooks Amperage (amps)15 Bevel typeDouble Bevel Diameter12 Maximum speed (rpm)3800 Miter capacity45 3-1/2" x 9-1/2" Miter stop (deg)0, 15, 22.5, 30 and 45 Voltage (volts)120 Arbor size5/8 in. Cord length6-1/3 ft. Product Weight52 lbs. Accessories Included: dust bag, machined aluminum fence, table clamp, extension bars, cord storage hooks, laser guide, adapter. Blade sold separately.
- Powerful 15 amp motor
- 12" wide
- Makes precision cross, bevel and miter cuts
- Dual linear slide rails for stability and smooth, precise cuts
- Bevel 45 left or right Trigger activated laser guide system
DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (Discontinued)
Adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right Miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock Miter handle with miter detent override deliver Quick, accurate Miter angles. Hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. Standard equipment: carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. Specifications: 15.0 amps, 4, 000 RPM No load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" Arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" Max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber Max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber Max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. Tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4, 000 RPM delivers extended power and durability. Stand not included.
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48 and to the right up to 3, with positive stops at 0, 45 and 33.9 for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
Concord Blades WCB1000T080HP 10-Inch 80 Teeth TCT General Purpose Hard & Soft Wood Saw Blade
This wood cutting carbide saw blade is excellent for general purpose ripping, crosscutting and finishing of various wood materials and products. Thin kerf allows a smooth finish with minimal material waste. Excellent for use in cutting softwoods, hardwoods, plywood, decking, and wood composites.
- ATB grind
- 2.6mm kerf
- 15 degree hook angle
- 5/8" arbor
- Professional quality, construction grade for ripping & crosscutiing of thick hardwoods up to 3 1/2" thick and soft woods up to 1" thick
- For use on Miter Saws, Circular Saws, Table Saws, Hand Saws and Chop Saws. RPM up to 5,500
- Ideal for cutting Hard Wood, Soft Wood, Exotic Wood and Abrasive Wood.
- Thin kerf allows a smooth finish w/ minimal waste. Lower hook angle improves the surface quality of the cut, increases the feed pressure required.
- 2.6 mm thin kerf design, ATB Grind & 15Degree hook
Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
Weighing just 26.5 lbs., this 10" compound miter saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2 features a powerful 15 Amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle, and Hitachi's laser marker system. "Great saw, great price- that sums up the Hitachi" - Popular Mechanics Magazine, Feb 2014. Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549).
Note: The hex wrench and box wrench are mounted on the tool on the C10FCH2.
- Hitachi's Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control. Powerful 1950W maximum output and 1520W power input motor
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.5 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549)
- Rowenta iron
- Pizza on sanibel island
- Women's cycling shoes
- 1 2 inch corded drill
- Light truck highway tires
- Pj ever
- Sunscreen stick