Sterling Rope Evolution Velocity Climbing Rope, Neon Green, 60m
Versatile and varied, the Velocity is our quintessential all-rounder ideal for nearly and climbing situation. Suited for both rock and ice, the Velocity is flagship to our company name: lightweight, durable, long-lasting and easy to handle. This 9.8mm rope is the archetype upon which we were built. A favorite among the world-renowned athletes like Chris Sharma for working routes, the Velocity is a must have for kitting out any crag pack.
- All-purpose bestseller suited for both rock and ice
- Very durable with firm hand
- Made in the USA
- Dry Core Treatment
Black Diamond 9.4mm Dry Climbing Rope - Envy Green 60m
Black Diamond 9.4 Dry Climbing Rope- By balancing lightweight performance with durability, the Black Diamond 9.4 Dry Climbing Rope is the ideal rope for rock and ice missions that demand high performance day after day.
- Dry Performance-With a core and sheath that are dry treated, our dry treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out. Meets UIAA water repellent requirement.
- 2X2 Woven Sheath-Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance-Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
Fusion Adjustable Lanyard with D-Ring, Orange
Lanyard, adjustable up to 30 inches. Can be used to connect between a trolley and harness. Carabiner is needed to attach the end of the lanyard to the pulley and the other end.
- SAFETY AND POSITIONING FOR HIGH ROPE COURSES
- WEBBING RATED AT MORE THAN 5000LBS
- USED TO CONNECT BETWEEN A TROLLEY AND HARNESS
- ADJUSTABLE - UP TO 30 INCHES
- CARABINER IS NEEDED FOR ATTACHMENT PURPOSES
TRANGO Phase Alpine Draw (4 Pack)
Trango Phase Alpine Quickdraw 4 Pack - The Trango Phase Alpine Quickdraw 4 Pack. What Phase are you in? Whatever it may be, the Phase draws are designed for it all. Lightweight, easy clipping, and a large rope-bearing surface make this the perfect all arounder. Whether you do it all or aspire to, the Phase is the quickdraw for you.
- 4 pack Alpine Draw
- Low Bulk 11 mm - 60 cm
- 22 kN strength
- Easy clipping
Conterra Scarab FR Descender Rescue Tool (16SFR-1)
The Scarab FR Ultra versatile general rescue tool. Machined from solid 303 stainless plate. Works with 9mm to 13 mm rope. Weight: 385g (13.8 oz) meets NFPA 1983 (06 ED) "G" (general use) This device will absolutely change the way you perform rope rescue. The Scarab represents five years of research and testing by Rick Lipke and the design team at Conterra. It was born out of the need for a small, simple device that could easily control heavy rescue loads, as well as excel at pick offs, twin rope systems and other general rescue techniques. The Scarab does all this and more. With two models available (Scarab TI not discussed here), the Scarab is the perfect choice for both Fire/Rescue and back country rescue environments. The Scarab has endured over five years of drop and slow pull testing as well as undergoing extensive heat and wear studies utilizing Conterra's Capstan Test Bed. -The frame and crossbar's strength is greater than 40kN. In real world tests with Nylon rescue ropes, the ropes fail at the nose of the Scarab at about their knotted strength (just like most other descent control devices). When pulling a 12.7mm rescue rope on a tied off Scarab, the rope breaks at about 27kN, which easily exceeds the 22kN strength rating that NFPA calls out for to rate class "G" for descent control devices. In addition to a battery of slow pull and drop tests, the Scarab has undergone extensive heat and wear studies. One device was tested by pulling over a mile of dirty rope through it under rescue sized tension, with temperature reading thermocouples being monitored at several locations during pulls. At 2kN of tension, and a lowering speed of 10M per minute, the Scarab maintained a frame temperature at about 100 degrees C. To our knowledge, the Scarab is the only descent control device to have been tested to this degree.
- Incredibly strong
- Does not twist the rope, can be attached without unclipping from the anchor.
- Readily adjust friction using the horns
- Single or double rope
- Easy to use, left or right handed.
PETZL - Volta 9.2 mm, Ultralight Rope, Orange, 60 m
The VOLTA 9.2 single rope has the light weight necessary for elite users, offering maximum longevity and performance in any conditions, thanks to its Duratec Dry treatment. Certified for all uses: single, half, or twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
- ULTRALIGHT THIN ROPE: For elite climbers the VOLTA allows optimal functioning in the belay device and can be used in rock, mixed, snow, or ice environments.
- ENDURES THE ELEMENTS: Features Duratec Dry treatment that makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt, and abrasion; handling, grip, and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions.
- UNBELIEVABLY DURABLE: The core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends.
- MORE EFFECTIVE BELAYING: Middle Mark indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers.
- INCREASED STABILITY: EverFlex is special thermal treatment that stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time.
UBOWAY Rock Climbing Rope Bag Mountaineering Shoulder Backpack for Climbing, Hiking, Trekking (Orange)
Material: 210D Nylon
Unfolded size: 18.9x 9.5 x 9.5 inch
Folded size: 7.9 x 8.7 x 2 inch
Weight: 0.36 kg
Color: Orange, black, red
1 x Climbing Rope Bag
- MATERIAL - Made of 210D nylon material, our climbing rope bag is durable and weighs only 0.36 kg so it is ultralight for you to carry.
- PERFORMANCE - Our rope bag can carry and protect your rope whilst climbing. So you can enjoy your climbing activities freely.
- ADVANCED DESIGN - Comes with built in ground sheet keeping your rope clean and safe whilst in use.
- EASY TO CARRY - Back carry straps for easy transportation. Top pocket for storage of phone, keys and so on. So it is easy for you to carry it for climbing.
- LARGE CAPACITY - Our bag provide enough room for you to carry everything you need for climbing.
TRANGO Titan Climbing Rope, 10.2mm x 60m, Purple
The Titan delivers great handling in a durability-minded package. For day-in, day-out cragging, this rope will be with you for the long haul.
- Weight: 69 (g/m)
- Fall Rating: 11
- Impact Force: 7.9 (kN)
- Elongation: 6.2
- Extension: 34
BlueWater Ropes 7.7mm Ice Floss Double Dry Dynamic Twin Rope (Yellow, 60M)
BlueWater designed the Ice Floss twin exclusively for extreme alpine and ice climbing. This design is the ultimate in lightweight, compact ropes. Completely redesigned with a 40 carrier braid sheath for a smooth, single pick sheath that reduces rope drag. Ice Floss is the choice of world renowned climbers because of the usual BlueWater performance and quality characteristics. Double Dry finish.
CE EN 892, UIAA
Grams Per Meter: 38
Impact Force: 8.5 kN
UIAA Falls Held: 17
Sheath Slippage: 0mm
Static Elongation: 5.7
Dynamic Elongation: 30.7
Sheath Mass: 30
- Grams per Meter: 38
- Impact Force: 8.5 kN
- UIAA Falls Held: 17
- Static Elongation: 5.7
- Dynamic Elongation: 30.7
PETZL - Bug Climbing Pack, 18L / 1098 Cubic Inches, Gray
The BUG backpack is designed for single-day multi-pitch rock climbing, and is perfect for everyday uses. Suitable for carrying gear on the approach and when climbing (hydration system, food, clothing, shoes). It is designed to offer the best possible comfort: minimum bulk, freedom of shoulder movement, foldaway waist belt, high carrying position for unobstructed access to harness.
- COMFORTABLE AND COMPACT: Compact, ergonomic shape for maximum mobility during climbing or everyday use. Compact shape is snug against the back.
- DURABLE AND ROOMY: 18 liter volume for transporting equipment. Bottom and sides lined with high-tenacity fabric for maximum durability.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR A CUSTOM FIT: Features an adjustable strap for attaching a rope to the top of the pack. Also features an adjustable sternal strap ensures the pack is stable when climbing.
- ACCESSORIZATION FOR MOUNTAIN ACTIVITIES FOR EVERYDAY USE: Features wide exterior pocket, interior compartment for hydration system or laptop, wallet pocket, topo pocket in back of pack, and foldaway waist belt
- AVAILABLE IN 2 COLORS: Gray and Orange
- Hand held vacume
- Tasting popcorn for popcorn machine
- How to put screws in concrete wall
- Patio mister system
- Gf beer
- Craftsman evolv table saw
- Hertz speakers review