BOSS Audio Elite R1004 4 Channel Car Amplifier 400 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Great for Car Speakers and Car Stereo
Power up your music on the trails with the Boss Audio Riot R1004 4 Channel Class A/B Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 400 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your music in gear. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking for enhanced sound and performance for their system at an affordable price. Get better sound with the Boss Audio R1004. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: 100 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 50 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms
- CLASS A/B TOPOLOGY: Class 'A' amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class 'B' amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- FULL RANGE: With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- VARIABLE GAIN CONTROL: The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- LOW / HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- OTHER SPECS: Dimensions - Depth 7.8" x Width 9" x Height 2", Weight - 3.1 lbs.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
BOSS Audio R1100M Monoblock Car Amplifier 1100 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, MOSFET Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control
Shift your audio experience up a gear with the Boss Audio Riot R1100M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 1100 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to rock your tunes. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Tweak the Bass and feel the vibes with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking to add Bass, enhanced sound and performance to their system at an affordable price. Drive up the beat with the Boss Audio R1100M.
For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1100 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. MAX power output of 550 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the R1100M to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the R1100M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: The R1100M is 9.1 inches in Depth, 10.4 inches in Width and 2.3 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its' slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
Kenwood KAC-M1804 Compact 4-channel Amplifier
Kenwood 4ch amplifier 400w max. Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier. RMS power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan. Max power output: 400 watts. Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications. Extruded aluminum heat sink design.
- Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier
- Rms power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 Chan, max power output: 400 watts
- Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications
- Extruded aluminum heat sink design
Sound Storm EV200.2 Evolution 200 Watt, 2 Channel, 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Car Amplifier
Spark up your sound system with the Sound Storm Evolution EV200.2 Class A/B 2-Channel Full Range Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 200 Watts Max Power and Fixed Low Pass Crossover to rock the beat. With clean lines and simple, subtle styling, Evolution Amplifiers offer big performance and mobile audio excellence. Get the power and stability of the Sound Storm Evolution EV200.2. For more product details, please scroll down.
- 100 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 50 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology
- Crossover Switch, Fixed Low Pass Crossover
- Variable input Gain Control
- Dimensions: Depth 5" x Width 9" x Height 1.8"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate performance in a small package - this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp can drive a sub with up to 500 watts RMS, so you can really feel your bass rockin'. You can use the low-pass filter and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle. A phase switch gets your subs firing along with your other speakers for maximum impact, while the speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0 /180 Phase Switch Real time output and power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground connectors MOSFET power supply Over current protection Short circuit protection Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz /-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 Punch 300 Watt 4 Channel Boosted Rail Amplifier
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle. Note-led illuminates blue when the unit is turned on and red if a short circuit or low impedance is detected at the speaker connections or the amplifiers internal components become too hot engaging the protection. The amplifier will shut down to cool if this occurs. Mounting the amplifier in the passenger compartment will work as long as you provide a sufficient amount of air for the amplifier to cool itself. If you are going to mount the amplifier under the seat of the vehicle, you must have at least 1 inch of air gap around the amplifiers heatsink. Less than 1 inch of air gap around passenger compartment it will not provide proper cooling and will severely affect the performance of the amplifier, which is strongly not recommended. Avoid setting the amplifier gain very high as noise and distortion will increase significantly
- Four-channel, 4-ohm (only) amplifier with 75 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohms RMS power rating and 300 watts RMS total power. The suggested alternator is 75 A and the recommended fuse is 50 A
- Designed for stereo front/rear systems that require little space--just 1.53 x 4.25 x 6.75 inches
- High- and low-level inputs with variable 4-6 volt hi level DC offset voltage input turn-on control
- Selectable 80Hz LP/AP/80Hz HP filter @ 12dB/Octave
- One-year limited warranty
Cerwin-Vega B52 Stealth Bomber Class D Amp (b52, 2 Channels, 1,000W)
The Cerwin-Vega Mobile Stealth Bomber Class D Amp (B52, 2 Channels, 500 Watts) features a speaker level Input with auto turn-on for more compatibility and application purposes. The advanced rollback power and thermal protection circuit ensures that the amplifier continuously plays when driven under the most extreme conditions. The BTR port will work with optional Cerwin-Vega Mobile's Bluetooth receivers to provide a seamless connection for streaming music with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Class D Ir Chipset
- Ultra compact High-density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Directed Power Mosfets Output
- Speaker-level Input With Auto Turn-on
- Advanced Rollback/thermal Protection
Planet Audio AC1500.1M Car Amplifier 1500 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Monoblock, MOSFET Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control
Break out the Bass with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1500.1M Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1500 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to drive your tunes to the limit. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Unleash the Bass with the Remote Subwoofer Control. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Enjoy music on your terms with the Planet Audio AC1500.1M.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1500 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. Maximum Power output of 750 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. This input will be used to connect the AC1500.1M to your factory radio or aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs.
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the AC1500.1M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. A low-pass filter will primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: The AC1500.1M is 10 inches in Depth, 10 inches in Width and 2.4 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: Planet Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
Pioneer GM-A6704 4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier with Bass Boost,Black/red
4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier with Bass Boost. New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient sizes for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
- 1000 Watts Max Power
- Automatic signal sensing and Turn-On
- Variable high pass filter
- Adjustable bass boost
Kenwood 1177524 Compact Automotive/Marine Amplifier Class D Kac-M1824BT, 180W RMS, 400W PMPO, 4 Channel
With today's smartphones hosting a wide variety of listening choices such as stored music, internet radio, podcasts, etc., It is no wonder that customers want to use this as their primary listening source. Bluetooth offers the easiest and most popular connection, kac-m1824bt is not only your standalone Bluetooth gateway but if used with an in-dash receiver, it will double the power of a typical CD receiver with it's built-in 45watts x 4 of amplification. A water resistant controller can be used to adjust volume and change tracks. Many of today's power sports have very limited space to work in and tend to be a harsh environment for electronics because of the exposure to outdoor environments. Kenwood's compact performance amplifiers are small in size so they fit even the most limited installation areas. The amplifiers also use a conformal coated main pcb (printed circuit boards) which offer extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from damaging the product.
- New Kenwood 4 channel Bluetooth marine atv motorcycle amplifier (kacm1824bt)
- 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Peak power: 400 watts
- Anti snore
- Date night restaurants nyc
- Eyebrow color
- Candles for smokers
- Leather watch bands
- Drilling tempered steel
- Biker boots