Circle Of Jerks - The Party Card Game For Inappropriate Adults
Circle of Jerks is a wildly-fun, competitive card game that forces players to yell inappropriate terms that they're either too ashamed to know or too scared to shout! At the end, there is a winner, a loser and everyone in-between. An ideal gift and card game to bring along to your next game night, bachelorette party or drinking outing! Brought to you by PlayFore : The Pre-Game Company.
- A fast-paced, raunchy party game for true competitors!
- Players must shout obscenities as they race to identify & match hilarious symbols & terms.
- Ideal for quiet coffee shops, Sunday Mass, or even a funeral. Bring life to your party with Circle of Jerks!
- 2 - 8 Players 15-60 Second Rounds 57 Cards Rules Sheet in a Pocket-Sized Tin
- Warning: This card game is not meant for prudes or virgins. Drinking game rules included!
CoolCats & AHats - Card Game for Parties
It's like the Newlywed Game, Truth or Dare, and Cards Against Humanity had a pretty awesome threesome.
CoolCats & AssHats is a silly party game that will turn your average get together into a ridiculous night to remember.
Every round is completely random, immature, inappropriate, and sometimes shame inducing.
How do you play?
It's easy. The player up draws Subject cards and everyone else has to guess whether that person likes or dislikes each card. The person with the most correct guesses wins, and draws a CoolCat card. The person with the least correct guesses loses, and draws an AssHat card. If there's a tie, a Tiebreaker card is drawn to determine the winner or loser.
Check out the images above for card examples. All you have to do is grab a drink, grab some friends, and enjoy.
- 475 poker size playing cards: 300 Subject cards, 75 Tiebreaker cards, 50 CoolCat cards, and 50 AssHat cards.
- 100 scorecards (mobile scorecard also available) and rules (printed on box).
- A card game that will turn your next party into a hilarious night to remember, or forget.
- Compete, vote, and screw your friends over. Each fast-paced round ends with a CoolCat (winner) and AHat (loser) drawing an action card that will have your group hurting from laughter.
- Endless fun with 425 cards: 250 Subject cards, 75 Tiebreaker cards, 50 CoolCat cards, and 50 AHat cards.
- Perfect for game night, a party, pregame, or anytime you're hanging with friends.
- A.C. Slater: "Easily the funnest game ever made. Even Jessie likes it."
Go Fish Yourself Party Game
Go Fish Yourself is the funny, drunk uncle of the kid's game, "Go Fish." Your objective is to give other people pairs rather than hoarding a bunch of dumb cards for yourself. By forcing other players to make pairs, you are really making them perform a set of absurd rules or challenges. Some challenges must be performed for the whole game and others only once. Go Fish Yourself lets you inflict a variety of ridiculous and hilarious challenges on your friends and frienemies. The best part is that it's as easy to learn as traditional Go Fish but actually fun! So good luck poking another player with your huge harpoon while balancing a big 'ol booty on your head and plugging your leaky bunghole!
- A wickedly fun, grown-up version of Go Fish for people who like a challenge and sabotaging friends. 2 - 6 players (sense of humor recommended)
- Instead of hoarding boring cards, force other players to make pairs. Each pair comes with a set of ridiculous rules. If players can't follow the rules, they are out. Can you stay in the game?
- As pairs pile up, so do the shenanigans, forcing players get creative to stay in the game.
- 54 cards packed with off-the-wall challenges, fishy puns and nautical nonsense. Perfect for board game nights or as a drinking game.
- Combines with the Fishy and Naughty expansions for even more fun!
Drawing Without Dignity - an Adult Party Game
It's a drawing game, but NOT the kind of drawing game you grew up with. It's a social party game of your uncensored sketches. That's right. You will draw many things that you've (hopefully) never drawn before. Unlike other party games, there's no voting, judging, or waiting on people to play cards. Instead, it's a fast-paced game of drawing unconventional pictures, watching your friends sketch unconventional pictures, trying to guess what those unconventional drawings are supposed to be, and racing to steal points. So. Much. Action. **Artistic skills are NOT a requirement and probably won't help, since no one draws well in a rushed 60 seconds. Each game clue has been deemed drawable in a literal sense, even if you might not know its meaning. Except for a few, because sometimes you just need to know things. But if you don't know what some of the slang or questionable terms mean, feel free to head over to Urban Dictionary or Google and search to your heart's content. Consider it an education.
- Uncensored Pictionary-style adult party game that pits you and your disturbed friends against each other in a race to draw and guess unconventional clues
- 670 NSFW things to draw, more than most deplorably bad people can handle
- Includes 150 professionally printed premium playing cards with over the line words and phrases that you and the rest of humanity will wish you never typed into your search engine
- Also includes game rules, timer, die, pretty box, drawing pad, and golf pencils no one will ever use (but we included so you don't call us cheap)
- A great addition to your social party game night!
Quick And Dirty - An Offensively Fun Party Game Black Original Edition
Simple, fun, party game. A topic comes out, followed by a letter. First person to yell a relevant answer wins e.g. "Weird place to be nude" ... starting with the letter ... "C" ... "Church!"
- FAST, FUN, PARTY GAME - Rewards quick wits and dirty minds! Great for parties, pregames, game nights, bachelorettes, etc
- EASY TO START - Learn to play in <30 seconds, rules so simple even a drunk can understand!
- GREAT FOR GROUPS - Supports 2-20 players. Players can join and leave anytime!
- VERY PORTABLE - 70 card deck small enough for your pocket provides 1,000 unique rounds
- OPTIONAL DRINKING RULES - Works brilliant as a drinking game to break the ice and start the night
Hand Jobs Party Game - A Funny, Social Game
Hand Jobs sounds dirty... but don't worry! The game doesn't have you performing anything sexual. The object of the game is to perform the most jobs with your hands. These are actually funny tasks or challenges that players complete with their hands. And it's probably one of the easiest games to learn - it likely won't take you more than a minute to learn. So grab the game and play with your friends or even your family. Everyone loves Hand Jobs!
- A hilarious party game for your hands! Use your hands to perform funny and fast-paced challenges.
- Ridiculous fun and so easy to learn. Hand Jobs sounds dirty... but don't worry! The game doesn't have you performing anything sexual.
- 54 cards filled with funny tasks like choking chickens, salad tossing, monkey spanking and even cutting the cheese!
- Not just a drinking game! Perfect for board game nights with you friends and even family. Everyone loves Hand Jobs!
Headburst Go Fish Yourself Party Game Expansion (Naughty Edition)
More cards, more shenanigans, more people and longer gameplay! Keep the fun going with this naughty expansion to Go Fish Yourself. This edition can be played as a single deck or combined with the original. It includes some of the naughtiest challenges that are sure to bring out the worst in people. The rules are the same as the original Go Fish Yourself. The object of the game is to be the last player left. You do this by getting other players to make pairs. Each pair comes with challenges. When a player fails a challenge, that player is out. Easy! Can you stay in the game?
- The naughtiest expansion yet, packed with new and exciting ways to Go Fish Yourself. Sense of humor definitely recommended.
- Can be played as a stand-alone game or combined with the original Go Fish Yourself and the Fishy Edition for extended pleasure. Also
- Or mix and match your favorite pairs from other editions to make customized decks
- 54 cards packed with new challenges, raunchy puns and tons of opportunities for bad behavior. Perfect for board game nights or as a drinking game.
- 2-6 players (sense of humor recommended)
Cards vs. Dice - Strategically Lucky - Addicting Card & Dice Game
Two of the world's oldest game elements finally come together in simple and perfect harmony. Prepare yourself for a fast-paced card game that can change in an instant with any roll of the dice. Is it a card game of strategy? Is it a dice game of luck? We'll let YOU decide. Win the game by ridding yourself of all the cards in your hand or by collecting 7 LUCKY cards before your opponent(s). Each game typically lasts 5 to 10 minutes. Before beginning decide how many rounds will be played. The player that wins the most rounds wins the game. Prepare yourself to get strategically lucky. A family card game for kids and adults. MADE IN USA (From the makers of Soccer The Board Game)
- A card game that is fun, addictive and easy to learn, with tons of replay value - Only available on Amazon.com!
- Great card and dice game for 2 to 4 players. Combine two sets and play it with up to 8 people!
- A fast-paced game that can change in an instant with any roll of the dice
- You'll need luck and strategy throughout the game - Get strategically lucky!
- Win the game by ridding yourself of all the cards in your hand or by collecting 7 LUCKY cards before your opponents.
Fk. The Game - Hilariously Social Adult Party Game
F**k. The Game is the original and hilarious Aussie card game which will help you get smarter while swearing at your friends.
This is a great social card game that will f**k with your head by using a hysterically tricky combination of colours and swear words:
How do you play?
Players take turns to flip over a card and shout out what they see.
Depending on your card, you might say its background colour, its text colour or a swear word.
Keep playing until someone f**ks up and is forced to pick up all the cards.
The winner is the first player to get rid of their cards.
It sounds simple, but the cards use a psychological phenomenon - the Stroop effect - known to mess with your head and delay your brain's response. Players can't help but f**k up, sending the group into fits of laughter.
Once you've mastered the basics, you can take the game to a whole new level with more rules, more strategy and you can even create your own rules.
New DIY Expansion pack now available! Add any word or image you can think of and add it to your F**k. The Game deck!
- Hilariously social game. Swear at your friends without offending them.
- Brain training side effects. You won't even realise you're getting smarter.
- Laugh at other people's mistakes. Even your smartest friends are bound to fk up
- Pocket friendly size Perfect to take to pubs/parties or while travelling.
- Backed by hundreds of happy players on Kickstarter in 2015. Now available for everyone.
Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist"A game." - The Daily Beast
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
- 12 inch kicker shallow mount subwoofer
- Worlds best ear plugs
- Pc games to play with joystick
- 10 hitachi miter saw
- Kitchen tv best buy
- Buy car gps navigation
- Waterproof metal detectors