Pioneer GM-D9605 Gm Digital Series Class D Amp (5-Channel Bridgeable, 2,000W Max)
The Pioneer GM Digital Series Class D Amp (5-Channel Bridgeable, 2, 000 Watts max, With Wired Bass Boost Remote) produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space. Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles and pick-up trucks with limited real estate, it also offers installation flexibility for a variety of other applications including boats and ATVs/UTVs. For extra flexibility, a variable low-pass filter makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences.
- Class D Amp With Variable Low-pass Filter
- Compact Design
- Load Impedance Allowance - 2 to 4 ohm
- 5 Channels
GM Series 2, 000-Watt 5-Channel Class D Amp
The Pioneer gm-d9705 GM Series 2, 000 watt 5 Channel class D amp Features a rugged frame design with a high-quality, textured flat panel to combine strength and simplicity. The gm-d9705 5 channel automotive amplifier is rated at 2, 000 watts Max, with the a and B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) and the subwoofer output rated at 500 watts at 2 ohms (RMS). compared to similarly priced multichannel amplifiers, The variable crossover networks on the gm-d9705 offer increased flexibility and give listeners more control. Use the wired bass boost knob to add 0 to 18 more dbs. This car amp has block terminals for a cleaner Installation and direct wire contact to minimize resistance.
- A/B channels: 75W RMS x 4 @ 4
- A/B channels: 100W RMS x 4 @ 2
- Sine wave channels: 350W RMS x 1 @ 4
- Sine wave channels: 600W RMS x 1 @ 2
- A/B Channel free rasp: 10hz-50khz
Rockville dB55 4000w Peak / 980w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!
The dB55 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 980 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB55 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 500 Watts x 1 <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 300 Watts x 1 <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm 240 Watts x 4 1000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 4 600 Watts x 1. 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 2000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 1200 Watts x 1.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz -4KHz /(CH5)50Hz -250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 4KHz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 15-35KHz. Damping Factor: >[email protected] 100Hz. 40 Amp x3. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 18.6.
Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXH-F5 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 3,200 Watts peak output, 1600 Watts RMS output (4 x 150 1 x 1000 @ 2 Ohms). The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 50 x 4 1 x 350 @ 4 Ohms and 75 x 4 1 x 500 @ 2 ohms <1 THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This is a 5 channel amplifier that is essentially 2 amplifiers built into one. There is a 4 channel class A/B amplifier and a mono class "D" amplifier all built into the same heatsink. The recommended configurations are to use the 4 full range channels to power all your interior speakers and then to use the mono channel for 1, 2, or more subwoofers
- Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings:. 4 Ohms: 550 Watts (4 x 50 Watts 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1 THDN. 2
- Channels 1 through 4 are class A/B and channel 5 is mono class "D". High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 500Hz - 3KHz. CH5 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 1KHz. High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control.
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo. 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable. 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable. Channel 5 - 2 Ohm Mono Capable. 2 CH / 4 CH / 5 CH Input Mode Selector.
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: > 100dB.
- Ohms: 800 Watts (4 x 75 Watts 1 x 500) at 2 ohms and 1 THDN. RMS Power Ratings. 4 Ohms: 1100 Watts (4 x 100 watts 1 x 700 Watts). 2 Ohms: 1600 Watts (4 x 150 watts 1 x 1,000 Watts).
- Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15 - 50Hz. Crossover Bandpass Control. Subwoofer Phase Control. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 16.1?.
Car Amplifers BOSS Audio PV3700 Phantom 3700 Watt, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, 5 Channel, Full Range, Bridgeable, Mosfet with Remote Subwoofer Control
Shift your music into gear with the Boss Audio Phantom PV3700 5-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 3700 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for better performance to get your vehicle rocking. Customize the sound with Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Phantom Series are full-featured amplifiers that offer eye-catching Multi LED Backlit Illumination and customization for high quality sound and performance. Rock out with the Boss Audio PV3700. For more product details, please scroll down.
- 550 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 275 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1100 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 1500 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 750 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Red LED Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 17 x Width 10.3 x Height 2.3 Inches
- Frequency Response 9 Hz to 50 kHz 1 dB
Soundstream PN5.640D Picasso Nano 640 W 5-Channel Class D Digital Car Audio Amplifier
Cars come in all different shapes, most in the same size; compact. So, we've engineered these mini Picassos to fit in virtually any location in your ride. Other sport compact amplifiers use bizarre technologies with psuedo power supplies. Picasso Nanos use tried and tested MOSFET power supplies & tenacious Class D circuitry.
Picasso Nano 640w Class D 5ch Amplifier
Remote Mount Gain Control
- PN5.640D - Soundstream 5-Channel 640W RMS Picasso Nano Series Class D Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan. 200 watts 2 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. 350 watts 4 ohms Bridged: 160 watts x 2 chan. 350 watts
- Full MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- SMD Technology on Double Sided PCB
- Dimensions: 4.75"W x 1.5"H x 10.3" L
Alpine MRV-V500 5 Channel V Power Digital Amplifier
490W 5-Channel V-Power Series Class D Amplifier
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 40 watts RMS x 4 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 8-5/8"D
Rockford Fosgate R600X5 Prime 5-Channel Amplifier
The PRIME R600X5 is a 5-channel amplifier designed to run an entire car audio system! The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
- 50 Watts x 4 200 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watt x 4 300 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover. MOSFET power supply
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors. The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
Kenwood Excelon X801-5 5-Channel Car Amplifier
The 5-channel Kenwood excelon X801-5 amplifier can deal out 50 Watts RMS each to four speakers and up to 500 Watts RMS to a sub, so you can power your entire system with an amp that's the size of a Book. You can also configure the X801-5 in 3-channel mode and drive a pair of components with 150 Watts each while sending 500 Watts to a sub.
- Class-a/b FullRange stable 5-channel amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan. / 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. / Bridged: 4 phms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 1600 watts
- Pulse width modulated MOSFET power supply
- 3-Way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
Planet Audio AC1800.5 Anarchy 1800 Watt, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up your music vibes with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1800.5 5-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Revolutionize your audio experience with the Planet Audio AC1800.5.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 300 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 150 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 600 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 600 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 300 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Blue Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 19.7" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
- Activated charcoal face wash
- Cheap electronic dart board
- Suv all terrain tires
- Camcorder for the price
- Brand of grass seed
- Place to see great white sharks
- Non kink garden hoses