Extreme Face Painting: 50 Friendly & Fiendish Step-by-Step Demos
Put a new face on fun!
No matter what your experience level, you can turn everyday faces into sweet, funny or frightening works of art that move, laugh, grow and always make people smile! The first half of this book features fun, friendly transitions, such as birds and butterflies, puppies and princesses, knights and night skies. Part Two crosses over to the dark side with strikingly horrible, downright unnerving personas, including vampires, zombies, gargoyles and other foul, freakish creeps.
- Easy-to-follow instruction from two award-winning artists
- 50 step-by-step projects ranging from simple to more advanced
- Designs include popular kid and adult themes for parties, performances, Halloween and other occasions
- Expert techniques for painting remarkably realistic textures, making human features virtually disappear, creating the look of age and other surprising, fool-the-eye effects
Full of friendly instruction for beginners and fresh inspiration for seasoned painters, this book will help you make art as original as the face that is painted!
- Face Painting Extreme DVD Party Accessory
CAMO-UP! Military Hunting Camouflage Face Paint, Dark Green/Light Green/Brown
Camo-UP is excited to bring you exactly what you need for your next trip out in the woods looking for big game! This easy to use roll up stick face paint is an all purpose green shades color pallet perfect for woodland spring / fall hunting seasons. Great for deer, elk, moose, turkey, or any other hunting where being as inconspicuous as possible is crucial. It's the real deal and helps you fade away in the trees. It is easy to apply directly from the applicator and washes clean with just soap and water. Paint surface is 1.16" long. Overall stick dimensions are 1.48" x 0.75" x 2.91". Includes one unit. Item description needs update as provided above
- 3 colors: dark green, light green, and brown
- Perfect colors for the Woodland spring/fall hunting season
- Washes clean with soap and water
- Easy to Use stick applicator
- Camo face paint can make a great accessory to your Army man, military, and/or hunting Halloween outfit
Wild Irish Soul (The Mystic Cove Series Book 3)
Love was never her strong suit.
Aislinn is used to living life on her terms. As an artist with an extra-sensory gift, she allows her moods, and those of the natural world, to inspire her paintings for her gallery set in small town Grace's Cove. Running her business as she pleases, Aislinn has danced around serious commitments her whole life.
When Dr. Baird Delaney moves his psychiatry practice to town and stops by her shop to pick up some prints for his office, Aislinn's world tilts. Irresistibly drawn to his presence, yet convinced that the uptight doctor is a poor match for her free-flowing artistic soul, Aislinn is torn. Both Aislinn and Baird will have to suspend their beliefs as they tumble headfirst into a messy, unrepentant love that challenges both to accept each other unequivocally.
Wild Irish Soul is a stand alone novel and book 4 of the Mystic Cove Series.
The Mystic Cove Series:
Wild Irish Roots: Prequel to the Mystic Cove series
Wild Irish Heart
Wild Irish Eyes
Wild Irish Soul
Wild Irish Rebel
Wild Irish Roots: Margaret & Sean - Summer 2015
Art Lab for Kids: 52 Creative Adventures in Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Paper, and Mixed Media-For Budding Artists of All Ages
Each lesson features and relates to the work and style of a contemporary artist and their unique style. The labs can be used as singular projects or to build up to a year of hands-on fine art experiences. Grouped by medium, the labs are set up loosely to build skills upon the previous ones; however, you can begin anywhere.
Have fun exploring:
- drawing by creating a whimsical scene on a handmade crayon scratchboard.
- painting by using watercolors and salt to create a textured landscape.
- printmaking by using lemons, celery, mushrooms, and other produce to make colorful prints.
- paper by creating an expressive self-portrait using pieces of colored tissue paper.
- mixed media by making insects from patterned contact paper and watercolor pencils.
The popular Lab for Kids series features a growing list of books that share hands-on activities and projects on a wide host of topics, including art, astronomy, clay, geology, math, and even how to create your own circusall authored by established experts in their fields. Each lab contains a complete materials list, clear step-by-step photographs of the process, as well as finished samples. The labs can be used as singular projects or as part of a yearlong curriculum of experiential learning. The activities are open-ended, designed to be explored over and over, often with different results. Geared toward being taught or guided by adults, they are enriching for a range of ages and skill levels. Gain firsthand knowledge on your favorite topic with Lab for Kids.
- Quarry Books MN
Fetching Raymond: A Story from the Ford County Collection
A riveting story of suspense from John Grishams #1 New York Times bestseller, Ford Countynow available as a standalone eBook short
Wheelchair-bound Inez Graney and her two older sons, Leon and Butch, take a bizarre road trip through the Mississippi Delta to visit the youngest Graney brother, Raymond, whos been locked away on death row for eleven years . . . and it could well be their last visit. Going back to Ford County, Mississippi, the setting of his first novel, A Time to Kill, Grisham brings the Graneys and their world to vivid and colorful life, making it abundantly clear why he is our most popular storyteller.
Includes an excerpt from John Grishams classic thriller, A Time to Kill
Praise for John Grisham and Ford County
Grisham is an absolute master.The Washington Post
Ford County is the best writing John Grisham has ever done.Pat Conroy
Sharp, lean tales . . . full of tacit suspense . . . Grisham knows how to make himself eminently readable.The New York Times Book Review
Grisham shows off his literary chops: He can do wry, emotional, funny, serious.USA Today
Intrigue and sorrow fuel these fine tales. . . . Each wins you over in surprising ways.People
Never let it be said this man doesnt know how to spin a good yarn.Entertainment Weekly
Grisham may well be the best American storyteller writing today.The Philadelphia Inquirer
Carbomask 1 oz. Three-Pack: Black, Green, Brown
Highest rated camo face paint on market. No scent, no glare, stays put but removes in seconds. 1 oz Three pack (Black, Green, Brown).
- Three 1.0 ounce tubes of Carbomask premium performance camo face paint with all the features that made BOWHUNTER magazine and Petersen's Bowhunting name it the "hands down best" camo hunter's face paint on the market
- WOODLAND PACK: Shadow Black, Hunter Green and Earth Brown.
- Clay-based formula will resist rubbing and water/sweat separately but will remove immediately when both are applied together.
- Non-greasy, non-pore clogging.
- Allows skin to function normally (you can sweat through it and your sweat will remain clear!)
Charles Bargue: Drawing Course
The Bargue-Gérôme Drawing Course is a complete reprint of a famous, late nineteenth century drawing course.
The Bargue-Gérôme Drawing Course is a complete reprint of a famous, late nineteenth century drawing course.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Water Activated UV Black Light Face and Body Paint - 6 Color Pack - Costume, Halloween and Club Makeup - Safe for all Skin Types - Easy On and Off - 18g Cakes - by Splashes & Spills
Upgrade your makeup kit and get ready to make a statement at this year's Halloween party or that summer music festival with Splashes & Spills UV face and body paint. Make your skin glow underneath the black lights at a party or club with safe body paint that you will love.
UV Black Light Face and Body Paint Cakes
6 Color Pack -Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple & Yellow
Kind to Skin
UV Charged - Enhances glow after 30 minutes of sun exposure
A QUALITY HALLOWEEN COSTUME ACCESSORY
Create a stunning Halloween costume that will dazzle during the day and night with UV face make up that gives your skin a powerful glow. The power of UV body makeup makes your body gleam underneath the sun or inside lighted rooms to give you a costume that stands out! A strong imagination will thrive with our body paint as you can express yourself through the art of makeup and transform to become the masterpiece you desire to be.
GUARANTEED SAFE FOR YOUR BODY
Our body paint has been tried and tested to be harmless on your body guaranteed. It is light and gentle so there will be no burning and no itchiness once applied. This paint is easy to remove so whenever the party is over, simply peel it off and you're good to go!
AMAZING FOR MUSIC FESTIVALS
Body paint is the perfect way to highlight any festival you plan on going to this year. Turn your body into art with UV makeup that will glow underneath UV black lights and recharge on its own in the sun so you don't need to reapply. The paint glides on your skin easily and keeps your skin moisturized so you will feel comfortable in the heat for hours and provides a quality look that will make people think you're a highlight of the event!
- AWESOME COSTUME ACCESSORY: Be the life of the party and dazzle the crowd with bright neon, luminous makeup paint that glows under any UV and black lights.
- GREAT FOR RAVES AND FESTIVALS: Express yourself at any large club, rave or festival with black lights. This body paint will make you stand out above everyone else.
- SAFE FOR SKIN & EASY APPLICATION: Apply to the body by using some water on a brush or sponge to activate the compressed powder that is tightly packed for mess free transportation and to avoid spills. Our makeup has been tried and tested on human skin and verified to cause no damage so you can safely put it anywhere on your body this season.
- MULTI COLOR FUN: Turn your body into an artful masterpiece with six great colors - blue, green, orange, pink, purple, and yellow - and let your imagination run wild.
- CHARGED ULTRAVIOLET: Enhance the glow of your makeup by exposing it to sunlight for up to 30 minutes, which will recharge the paint to shine as bright as ever.
Things Left Unsaid
An emotional novel of family, friendship and forgiveness from Courtney Walsh, the New York Times bestselling author of Hometown Girl.
Lyndie St. James is thrilled that her best friend, Elle, is getting married but unprepared for the emotional storm of the wedding week and returning to her childhood summer home of Sweethaven. The idyllic cottage community harbors some of her bestand worstmemories. Its not only the tragic death of her childhood friend Cassie that has haunted her for ten years, its the other secrets shes buried that have kept her from moving on.
But Lyndie isnt the only one with secrets.
Cassies mother, father and brother, still struggling with the loss, have been drifting further and further apart. And Elle herself, the last to see Cassie alive, carries an impossible burden of guilt. Now reunited, each of them has a choice: to reveal the truths of that night or continue to live in its shadow. That means embarking on a personal journey of the heartto escape the darkness and all its regrets and to finally come to terms with the past and, especially, with each other.
Create Your Life Book: Mixed-Media Art Projects for Expanding Creativity and Encouraging Personal Growth
What is holding you back? Where do you want to go? Let go of the past! Use these expressive exercises to help you recognize your personal challenges and other obstacles, then work through them. Let go of limiting beliefs, find courage, feel gratitude, heal pain, and develop self-love as you playfully create.
Each themed chapter presents four to five two-part projects. First, you will explore a common issue that hampers creativity and/or positive self-worth. The second portion is a step-by-step mixed-media art project designed to help you work through that issue. Just a few of the explorations:
- Let go of what no longer serves you by taking stock of whats holding you back, then create a zentangle butterfly to symbolize you flying away from those limiting things.
- Embrace and love your inner quirky bird by taking an inventory of your quirky traits, then create a bird that celebrates them.
- Heal old wounds by writing a letter to yourself as a child, then create a house to keep your inner child safe.
Steeped in inspirational images and uplifting affirmations, Create Your Life Book can help you achieve both personal and creative growth.
- Craft gin
- Present for a 3 year old
- Metal tool box
- Cheap men's cologne
- Blender bottle
- Chainsaw review
- Bicycle gloves