WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight, 10"
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? Reminiscent of your Grandpa's bandsaw, the WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw is the perfect companion for any workshop. With a 3.5-amp motor and a 9-3/4 inch throat, this beast will attack boards with cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide. Two-speed operation allows for speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM. The design of this saw uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size for a variety of both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 14 x 12-1/2 inches in size and can be swiveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a flexible work light to illuminate the worktable, a 3-in-1 dust port to fit a variety of dust extractor hoses (1-3/4, 2-3/4, 4 inches), a fence for creating straight cuts, and a miter gauge for angled cuts. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. The easy-to-assemble stand elevates the bandsaw without sacrificing space on the shop's work bench. And because it's a WEN product, your WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you had a versatile and powerful woodworking saw? Remember WEN.
- 3.5 amp motor creates cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide
- Uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size
- Spacious 14-1/8 x 12-1/2 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM.Dimensions of the stand: 13 3/4 L x 15 3/4 W x 25 1/4H (Inches)
- Includes a 2-year warranty, a work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, a miter gauge, and a 3/8-inch blade (6 TPI)
Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw With Fence, 10-Inch
Get all of the features of a full size bandsaw in this bench top model. The large cast iron table, edge facing thrust bearings, a powerful 1/3 HP induction motor, and 4-5/8 in cutting capacity are all of the features you come to expect as standard from Rikon. Add the optional stand for the functionality of a floor model. Specs: 1/3 HP, 3.5 amp motor, speed 2780 ft/min, safety paddle switch. Cutting capacities: Height 4-5/8", Width 9-5/8". Table is 13-3/4" x 12-1/2". Edge facing thrust bearings. 70-1/2" blade range from 1/8" to 1/2".
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor - 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
RIKON Power Tools 10-324 14" Open Stand Bandsaw
14" Bandsaw which provides woodworkers with a full 13-5/8" wide and 13" high cutting capacity at an entry level price. The 1-1/2 HP, 115/230 dual volt motor, with two blade speeds of 2,950 or 1,445 ft/min, provides ample power for standard cutting and re-sawing of all types of woods, or for working with a variety of other materials such as non-ferrous metal, plastics, composites or foam.
- Ball-Bearing Blade Guides - Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides and thrust bearings reduce friction, increase blade life and contribute to the smooth operation of the machine during cuts
- Rack and Pinion Guide Post - Adjust the cutting depth easily with the turn of a knob. New inch scale helps set guide heights
- Extra Tall Rip Fence - Increased fence and re-saw bar heights of 6" give added support of lumber being ripped or re-sawn
- Rear 115V Power Outlet - Handy electrical outlet for plugging in lights, radios, phone chargers and more
- Takes 111" Blades - Band saw accepts all styles of 111" long blades from 3/16" to 3/4" in width
Lenox Classic Tuff Tooth Band Saw Blade, Bimetal, Regular Tooth, Wavy Set, Positive Rake, 93" Length, 3/4" Width, 0.035" Thick, 14 TPI
The Lenox Classic Tuff Tooth bimetal band saw blade has a special design to reduce tooth strippage, a positive rake angle, and a wavy tooth set for thin cuts on carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals. The tuff tooth design keeps the blade from stripping the workpiece during cuts. The teeth are made of M-42 high-speed steel for heat and wear resistance. The blade can make cuts in cylindrical solids, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes. The blade has a wavy tooth set, which has groups of teeth set to each side of the blade, allowing thin cuts by helping to prevent stripping. It has a constant pitch, where all teeth have uniform spacing and gullet depth for general-purpose cutting.
Band saw blades are long, continuous bands of metal that loop around the wheels of band saws and can make straight or curved cuts in metal, wood, stone, plastic, and other materials. When purchasing band saw blades, consider the application, as this will affect the tooth rake, tooth set, pitch, and size of the blade. Band saw blades are available with a positive rake angle or a straight (also called zero) rake angle, and with a raker, wavy, or alternate tooth set. Pitch (the number of teeth per inch or per 25.4 mm) affects the type of finish and may be constant or variable. Band saw blades are available in different lengths and widths to fit the requirements of specific band saws.
Lenox manufactures hand tools, band saw blades, and power tool accessories. The company, founded in 1915, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
- Tuff tooth design reduces tooth strippage
- Bimetal for cutting carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals
- Good for cuts in cylindrical solids, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes
- Wavy tooth set helps prevent stripping for cutting thin workpieces
- M-42 high-speed steel tooth edge for heat and wear resistance
GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
Grr-ripper 3D push Block a must-have for any table saw user.
it's essential for superior precision, control and safety on your table saw and other major woodworking machinery. Protect your hands like never before, virtually eliminate kickback with unmatched control, and guide and rip With surgical precision.
the powerful green grr-rip gives you a commanding hold over the work piece for total control.
grr-ripper has three legs to give you three-directions of control on the keeper and off-cut work piece. It provides downward pressure to virtually eliminate kickback, inward pressure to keep the stock against the fence, and forward pressure to prevent burning.
stabilize your cut with the built-in balance Support to square your cut and safely handle the smallest parts of wood When cutting on the table saw or router Table. Rip as accurate as a 1/4" Standard without readjusting the fence.
the adjustable center Leg accommodates for a variety of different sizes and widths of material while the grip secures a virtually unlimited variety of woods, solid surfaces, aluminum or even plastic. Grr-ripper handle can be angled and adjusted for your comfort and control.
grr-ripper videos feature over 30 unique uses on the table saw, router Table, jointer, and band saws.
the powerful hold, extreme accuracy, and versatile adjustability will help you maximize your materials and greatly improve your protection against dangerous accidents.
dont use a Table saw without it.
made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
watch the action video and add to your cart today! 100 satisfaction guarantee.
work safer. Work smarter.
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
- Made in USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
- Extended 3-Year Warranty. 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- 3-Directional Force for total control of the workpiece
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand protection
- Precise 1/4" thin rips
- Virtually eliminates kickback
- Work with small stock safely
Kreg KMS7200 Bandsaw Fence
Add a new level of accuracy to your band saw! Designed by band saw expert Mark Duginske, this fence provides an unprecedented level of rigidity, adjustability and precision. Features: Heavy-duty, solid extruded aluminum fence and dovetail bracket design provide plenty of support for rugged operations Two simple adjustments for blade drift Precision lens cursor is magnified and easy to read for even the smallest position changes Finish is Anodized for easy clean-up Pre-drilled holes on the mounting rail fit on most 14" Band Saws Easy to Remove - no tools required Optional resaw guides provides a higher level of control when adjusting for band saw blade drift
- Precision lens cursor for pinpoint accuracy and dimensions-mounting rail is 26 inch(660mm) long, fence is 18 inch (457mm) long
- Incredibly strong and rigid for optimal durability and tighter workpieces
- Easy to attach and remove for less downtime and more productivity
- Adjustable in two dimensions for setting parallel with the blade
- Fits most 14-inch band saws for versatility
SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2.5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings. This versatile band saw is intelligently designed with an attached flexible lamp for increased visibility and a mitre gauge. The table top is a full 11-13/16-inch square and the cutting depth is 3-1/8-inch with a throat depth of 9-inches. It comes with a flexible work light, blade, parallel guide, miter gauge, and hex key.
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. 6-TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 111" x 3/4", 3TPI
Timber Wolf makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a unique set pattern, create a blade that is everything a wood-cutting blade was meant to be. Blade has over 60 of the speed capabilities of a hook blade while giving you the great finish of a skip. The round design of the gullet eliminates any work hardening zones. Couple that with the special 6.5 rake, 5-tooth set pattern, and .025" thick thin-kerf blade and you have an awesome bandsaw blade!
- High silicon, low carbide steel
- Ideal for resawing thick stock
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower
- Thin kerf
Incra MITERV27 Miter V27 Miter Gauge
Discover the newest and most affordable addition to Incra's popular line of precision, state-of-the-art Miter Gauges. The V27 is engineered to provide a high performance, yet low cost upgrade to your table saw, band saw, router table, disk sander, belt sander or any other tool in need of a better Miter Gauge. Like all Incra Miter Gauges, the V27 delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy through the advanced combination of Incra's exclusive AngleLOCK indexing system and its patented Adjustable GlideLOCK Miter Bar. 27 Precision V-Stops are laser-cut in solid steel to lock-in angles at exact 5 degree steps over a full 120 degrees range, with special stops at plus & minus 22.5 degrees. An oversized clamping knob allows cutting angles to be securely set anywhere between 5 degree stops. Four patented expansion disks adjust the GlideLOCK Miter Bar for zero side play, anti-friction travel on all shop tools with standard (or near standard) miter gauge channels. All of the V27's incredible precision will actually show up in your work because the bar can't wiggle around in the slot. Vertical work support surface doubles as a Universal Mounting Bracket that makes it easy to add just about any fence if you ever need one
- Miter Gauge featuring 27 angle stops for precise incremental control
- No-nonsense design and compact size
- Delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy
- Four expansion points adjust for zero side play
- Universal Mounting Bracket supports any user-made fence
MK Morse ZWEP441014MC Master Cobalt Portable Band Saw, Bi-metal 44-7/8-Inch X 1/2-Inch X .020-Inch TPI 10/14, Pack of 3
ZWEP441014MC Model Code: AH - Price is for 3 Eachs (part# ZWEP441014MC) This item features: -These premium blades feature Matrix II cutting edges and the longest life. -Variable pitch teeth reduce vibration. -Cutting Edge Material: HSS. -Cutting Length: 44 7/8 in. -Thickness: 0.0200 in. -Width: 1/2 in. Model Code Model Description AAApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Stainless Steel, Packing Type:Boxed, Teeth Per Inch:14, Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Standard Pitch, Quantity:3 per box ABApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Stainless Steel, Packing Type:Boxed, Teeth Per Inch:18, Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Standard Pitch, Quantity:3 per box ACApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Stainless Steel, Packing Type:Boxed, Teeth Per Inch:24, Tooth Angle:0 , Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Standard Pitch, Quantity:3 per box ADApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Stainless Steel, Packing Type:Bulk, Teeth Per Inch:10, Tooth Angle:0 , Tooth Shape:Raker Set, Type:Standard Pitch, Quantity:100 in bulk AEApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Stainless Steel, Packing Type:Bulk, Teeth Per Inch:14, Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Standard Pitch, Quantity:100 in bulk AFApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Stainless Steel, Packing Type:Bulk, Teeth Per Inch:18, Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Standard Pitch, Quantity:100 in bulk AGApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Stainless Steel, Packing Type:Bulk, Teeth Per Inch:24, Tooth Angle:0 , Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Standard Pitch, Quantity:100 in bulk AHApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Material:Bi-Metal, Packing Type:Boxed, Teeth Per Inch:10, 14, Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Variable Pitch, Quantity:3 per box AIApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Material:Bi-Metal, Packing Type:Boxed, Teeth Per Inch:14/18, Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Variable Pitch, Quantity:3 per box AJApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Material:Bi-Metal, Packing Type:Bulk, Teeth Per Inch:10, 14, Tooth Shape:Wavy Set, Type:Variable Pitch AKApplicable Materials:Most Metals, Material:Bi-Metal, Packing Typ
- Fit all standard portable band saw machines
- Cut pipe tubing and solids made of any machinable metal
- High speed steel is electron beam welded to a flexible backer to create longer lasting, faster cutting blades resistant to the effects of shock and heat.
- Flea prevention for kittens
- What's the best cast iron skillet
- Road handlebars
- Christmas gifts for 8 year old boy 2016
- Roasting pan for turkey
- Robotic kit for beginners
- Mens sweaters 2015