Thermocure Coolant System Rust Remover, Safely Removes the Rust from Cars Cooling System, 32 oz Bottle
THEROCURE by Evapo-Rust cures engine overheating by removing the rust from your cooling system. If your car, truck, or tractor is overheating, try Thermocure. Just 1 quart will service cooling systems up to 3 gallons. THERMOCURE Cooling System Rust Remover & Flush uses the technology in rust and corrosion removal to completely revitalize any water cooled engine. It removes rust scale and deposits from radiators, water pumps, water jackets, engine blocks, and heads. Thermocure will restore your engine's ability to transfer heat to the coolant, which allows engines to run cooler and last longer. Thermocure is non-toxic, contains no acids, is biodegradable, safe on skin, and has no fumes. THERMOCURE Removes even heavy rust completely, is non-toxic, non-corrosive, is safe on skin and eyes. Contains NO acids, bases, solvents or other toxic ingredients, it will not harm un-rusted steel, safe on other metals, plastic, PVC and most paints.
- THEROCURE BY Evapo-Rust, cures engine overheating by removing the rust from your cooling system!
- THERMOCURE restores the engine ability to transfer heat to the coolant allowing engines to run cooler and last longer.
- Non-toxic Biodegradable Non-corrosive Safe on skin and eyes No fumes or bad odors Contains no acids, bases, solvents, or VOCs Safe on other metals, rubber, plastic, wood, and glass
- THERMOCURE removes rust scale and deposits from radiator, water pumps, water jackets, and engine blocks and heads.
- THERMOCURE Uses the latest technology in rust and corrosion removal to totally revitalize automotive cooling systems.
Prestone AS105-6PK Radiator Flush and Cleaner - 22 oz, (Pack of 6)
Prestone Radiator Flush and Cleaner is a 2-in-1 formula designed for light flushing and heavy-duty cleaning for cooling systems to help prevent overheating, the #1 cause of engine failure. This premium formulation is designed to remove heavy rust and scale deposits in neglected cooling systems. These deposits can dramatically restrict coolant flow and reduce heat transfer, which may lead to possible overheating, breakdown, or costly repair. A super-chelating additive effectively removes heavy deposits by drawing metal oxides into the solution. Though strong enough to help restore maximum cooling system efficiency, this non-toxic, non-acidic product is easy-to-use and safe for all cooling system metals.
- 2-in-1 formula designed for light flushing and heavy-duty cleaning
- Cleans cooling systems to help prevent overheating
- Non-toxic, non-acidic formula is easy-to-use and safe for all cooling system metals
- Effectively removes heavy deposits by drawing metal oxides into the solution
- Strong enough to help restore maximum cooling system efficiency
Irontite ThoroFlush (468-9110-16)
For improved coolant flow and temperature control, always flush with Thoro-Flush for the best possible results.
- Industrial Strength concentrated radiator, engine coolant system and fuel tank cleaner
- Loosens and removes rust, scale, grease, oil and sludge
- Cleans Auto, HD Truck and Equipment Cooling Systems
- Safe for use on Cast Iron, Aluminum or Plastic
Bar's Leaks 1201 Super Radiator Flush - 22 oz.
Our cars include a huge range of moving parts, each important in its own way and each requiring careful maintenance. The radiator is one of these many parts, and it often needs an effective cooling system flush to remain in peak condition. Thats why we created Bars Leaks Super Radiator Flush. This advanced radiator flush formula will help your cooling system by removing deposits that build up over time and cause overheating. Its an innovative, garage-tested formula thats specifically designed to clean solder bloom, oily residue, rust and scale. Its non-acid formula is safe to use on all cooling system materials. Our radiator flush products emerge from a careful research and testing process undertaken by our team of top-flight chemists. We focus on creating coolant flush and other products that are simple to use, effective and affordable. This helps save you time and money versus visiting a mechanic a trip that can be a serious inconvenience and that can leave you with a hefty bill to pay. Use this product every time you change your antifreeze and itll be sure to keep your car running safely and smoothly no matter where the road takes you. This is the key when it comes to getting the most out of your investment in a vehicle. The better you take care of your vehicle with cooling systems flushes and other maintenance products, the better your vehicle will take care of you. And theres no better way to take care of your car with a radiator flush than to choose Bars Leaks.
- Cleans cooling system
- Removes build-up
- Easy to use
- Safe to use
UView 570000 Vacuum Antifreeze Drain and Fill
The Most Economical Unit to evacuate, test and refill engine cooling systems. Tests for leaks-confirms system integrity, reduces chance of refilling a leaky system. Eliminates potential airlock problems-refill cooling system using "Patented" vacuum technology. Refills in seconds-quickly refill from new or used coolant reservoir. Accurately pre-mixes water and anti-freeze in convenient 3 gallon (11.3L) holding reservoir. Connects easily to most engine cooling systems.
- Simply connects to the radiator filler neck or reservoir tank. No need to cut header hoses or disconnect radiator hoses
- Safely stores used coolant in a large 12 gallon (45.4L) holding reservoir
- No electrical or moving parts
- Ideal for use with coolant flush chemicals
- Shop Air Requirements: 90 PSI (6.26 bar) 4.2 CFM
Bar's Leaks 1211 10 Minute Flush - 12 oz.
Your car is made up of many parts, each vital to long-term performance. The radiator is one of those components that needs regular maintenance and care to remain at peak potential. What if we told you that in just 10 short minutes you could extend the life of your cars cooling system? Our Bars Leaks Radiator 10 Minute Flush can quickly give your car the boost it needs to keep you and your car on the road. Bars Leaks Radiator 10 Minute Flush is fast, easy and safe to use. It contains no acid and needs no neutralizing. It is compatible with all automotive cooling systems and is safe to use on aluminum and plastic radiators. When we design a product, radiator flush or otherwise, we focus on delivering a solution thats simple to use, even if you have no advanced automotive expertise. We also focus on creating products that are incredibly effective and far more affordable than visiting a mechanic for similar service. Our radiator cleaning solution lives up to the Bars Leaks name by delivering the fast, easy, effective, affordable solutions weve become known for. When you need a radiator flush that will improve your cars performance and help maintain that performance into the future, trust Bars Leaks for radiator cleaning solutions. Make this a part of your cars maintenance routine by using this product every time you change your antifreeze.
- Cleans cooling system
- Removes build-up
- Fast and easy to use
- Safe to use
CRC SX-32M Salt Terminator Engine Flush Concentrate with Mixer - 32 oz.
CRC Salt Terminator - Cleans & protects anything exposed to salt (saltwater, salt air, road salt). Dissolves salt & leaves a protective coating to inhibit corrosion. Essential as a motor flush for marine engines in both saltwater and freshwater environments. Flushes marine engines, cooling systems, heat exchanges; Cleans & Protects boats, PWCs, trailers, gear, fishing tackle, autos, RVs, trucks, tools, motorcycles, atvs, bicycles, patio furniture & more! Includes Mixer allows precise measurement of Salt Terminator
- Cleans & protects anything exposed to salt (saltwater, salt air, road salt)
- Dissolves salt & leaves a protective coating to inhibit corrosion
- Essential as a motor flush for marine engines in both saltwater and freshwater environments
- Cleans & Protects boats, PWCs, trailers, gear, fishing tackle, autos, RVs, trucks, tools, motorcycles, atvs, bicycles, patio furniture & more!
- 32 Ounce Bottle with Mixer, connects to garden hose for precise measurement of Salt Terminator
FJC 2032 A/C Flush - 32 fl. oz.
FJC QUART of A/C Flush solvent for use in A/C systems using refrigerants R12, R134a and Blends. Compatible with Mineral, Ester, Paraffin and PAG oils. Removes moisture, acid & contaminants that can block the flow of oil & refrigerants.
- Compatible with Mineral, Ester, Paraffin and PAG oils
- Removes moisture, acid and contaminants that can block the flow of oil and refrigerants
- 100 percent biodegradable, non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Stops current and inhibits future corrosion due to moisture and acid
- Prevents acid from forming and neutralizes any acid presently in the system
The 3 Pack of Irontite Additives - Thoro-Flush, All Weather Seal and Ceramic Motor Seal. 468-9190-16
Irontite has been making and distributing these products to commercial accounts and professional engine rebuilding shops since the 1960's. They were specifically designed and tailored to the needs and requests of professional racing and specialty engine rebuilders.
Any of these Irontite products can be used alone for their intended purpose. However, engine specialist have found using all three products in conjunction with each other offers the BEST possible, longest lasting results that any chemical process for stopping coolant leaks can provide.Only in it's recent history has this product become available to the general public. For many years it was marketed specifically to engine rebuilding professionals. Only "those in the know" had access. But now these are all available and we have put together this "special package" of all 3 products.
1 Bottle of ThoroFlush(468-9110-16)
1 Bottle of Ceramic Motor Seal (468-9120-16)
1 Bottle of All Weather Seal (468-9130-16)
- All 3 Irontite Cooling System Additives in One Box for the Ultimate Fix
- Step 1: ThoroFlush - Loosens and Removes Rust, Scale, Grease, Oil and Sludge to Improve Coolant Flow
- Step 2: Ceramic Seal - Coats to Fill Cracks and Porousness. Prevents Rust, Corrosion and Leaks
- Step 3: All Weather Seal - Permanently Blends with Coolant to Stop Leaks When and Where They Occur
- The Most Effective and Longest Lasting Leak Protection You Can Buy!
Gunk Motor Medic C1412 10-Minute Radiator Flush - 11 oz.
Gunk 10 Minute Radiator Flush quickly removes grease, scum, rust and scale. It is a fast, one step product that requires no neutralizer and contains no acids. This radiator flush is compatible with all cooling systems.
- MOTOR MEDIC is a local family owned company based out of Charlotte, NC. For more than 75 years, LIQUID WRENCH products, developed by the people who use them, has earned the trust of hard-working tradesment and the active DIYer through consistent, superior performance and a commitment to innovation.MOTOR MEDIC
- Long down coat
- College baseball bats
- Travel adapter 2016
- Propane fryer
- Prices on electric dryers
- Quality krill oil
- Dirt devil upholstery cleaner