BOSTITCH RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer
Bostitch Stanley Rn46-1 Nailer Roofing
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading.Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
WEN 61782 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer with Carrying Case
Remember when you could re-roof your roof? Nail shingles, insulation boards, waterproof tar paper, fiber cement roofing, siding, vinyl and more with the WEN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer. The versatile magazine holds up to 120 nails at a time, allowing for sizes of 11-gauge (.12 inches) nails ranging from 3/4 of an inch all the way up to 1-3/4 of an inch. Adjust the depth of the fired nails by turning the depth-setting wheel found on the head of the nailer. Clear jammed nails with the quick-release compartment on the side of the magazine. The adjustable shingle guide easily slides up and down the bottom of the magazine to help with quick and easy spacing for shingles of any size. This powerful nailer provides up to 430-inch-pounds of force at a 100 PSI operating pressure, making sure your siding stays in place. The rubber grip handle helps limit fatigue and maximize comfort during long jobs while the turnable exhaust valve on top of the nailer lets users aim the direction of the output air. With a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, drive fasteners using pneumatic pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI. This package also includes a bottle of oil, three assorted hex wrenches and a convenient blow-mold carrying case for easily transporting your nailer. And, because its a WEN product, your coil roofing nailer comes backed by a one-year warranty and a friendly customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- NOTE: unit may arrive in one of two color schemes; yellow and blue or orange and black
Max CN445R3 Superroofer ROOFING Coil Nailer
The Max CN445R3 Super roofer has a unique tangle free swivel Joint. This nailer had a dial adjustable depth control as well as a maintenance free end cap filter.
- Maintenance free end cap filter
- Dial adjustable depth control
- Nose magnet holds last nail
- Tangle free swivel plug
3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
This 3 PLUS Coil Pneumatic Roofing Nailer is designed with professional contractor in mind, which drives 15 3/4" to 1-3/4" coiled roofing nails. Lightweight and rugged aluminum housing is ideal for asphalt and fiberglass shingle nailing, for both new roofs and reroofing purpose. Nose assembly can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance. The nosepiece features a carbide insert for long lasting performance. Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when it is not in use and placed on its side. Whether you are building a house, sheathing a roof or building a deck, it is the perfect choice.
- Drives 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;
- Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;
- High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time;
- Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360 tool-free air exhaust.
Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load) (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
The NV45AB2's "magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work," Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005. The 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use.Pneumatic power feed and return allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Operating Pressure:70-120 psi
BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit
The BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit is ideal for interior and exterior finishing and trimming project for a variety of crafts like furniture, cabinets, and staircases. It features a 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered 90 PSI pump, which enables long tool run time with quick recovery. The air compressor features long-life oil-free, maintenance-free pump for convenient use. It has a BOSTITCH high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application 14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less. At only 78.5 dBA** operational noise level it offers you a quiet work environment. The SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in.. SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer drives 16 GA straight finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.. The BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8 in. crown stapler drives 3/8 in. crown staples from 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. and 18GA brad nails from 1/2 in. to 5/8 in.. 1/4 in. x 15' PVC air hose with fittings, along with 1-1/4 in. 18GA brad nails and 2 in. 16GA straight finish nails and T50 staples are included. Includes: 1) 6-gallon Pancake Compressor, 1) 18GA 2 in. Brad nailer, 1) 2-1/2 in. 16GA Straight Finish Nailer, 1) Heavy Duty 3/8 in. Crown Stapler, 1) 25' Air Hose, and Sample Fasteners.
- CORDLESS AIR COMPRESSOR: The BTFP02012 is at 6 gallons, 150PSI, and 2.6SCFM with a high efficiency motor
- BRAD NAILER: The SB-1850BN drives 18-gauge Brad Nails from 5/8" to 2" for a wide variety of applications
- STRAIGHT FINISH NAILER: The SB-1664FN drives 1-1/4- to 2-1/2-inch, 16-gauge finish nails
- HEAVY DUTY CROWN STAPLER: The BTFP71875 drives heavy duty 3/8" Crown staples from 1/4" to 9/16"
- AIR HOSE: 15-foot, 1/4" x 25' PVC air hose with fittings air hose, and fittings offer plenty of length for maneuverability
- FASTENERS: Sample fasteners allow for instant use of all tools; Pump Type: Oil Free
- WARRANTY: This kit is covered by a 1-year limited warranty for peace of mind
DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second. High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life. Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. Ergonomic design is lighter (4.5 lbs.) than leading competitive Coil roofing mailers. Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding. Operating pressure: 70-120 PSI. Over mold grip. Fixed exhaust.
- High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second
- High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life
- Easy to use
BOSTITCH U/RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Certified Refurbished)
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing. Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently Includes: 1-3/4 in. 15 degree Coil Roofing Nailer - U/RN46.
- Factory-Reconditioned Bostitch 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lightweight magnesium housing
- Use this dynamic nailer for composition roofing, exterior drywall, vapor barrier installation, insulation board, fiber cement siding, and vinyl siding (with VSA4 adaptor )
- Features zero nail lockout feature to eliminate dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Includes patented single-action side load canister for fast, 1-step nail loading
- 10-by-6-by-11-inch at 4.9-pounds; backed by full 1-year warranty
Carpenter Air Tools CCN45 7/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch 15 Degree Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
The CCN45 is one of the most versatile roofing nailers in the industry. The CCN45 can be used for roofing, insulation board, vapor barrier installation, vinyl Siding, and fiber cement board. This very durable yet Lightweight tool is great for the professional or for Do It Your selfers. Contact firing mode will help to make quick work of any project. Single action side loading magazine makes it a snap to load and keep going.
- The CCN45 drives 15 wire collated roofing nails from 7/8 to 1-3/4 in length.
- Contact firing mode for convenience and speed enabling smooth uniterupted operation.
- Ergonomic molded rubber grip ensures the tool fits comfortably in your hand reducing fatigue.
- Durable and Lightweight heat-treated aluminum housing for years of solid performance.
- Holds a full coil of 120 roofing nails limiting the need for constant reloading and the tool free depth adjustment will help to make sure every nail is set perfectly.
- 7 YEAR WARRANTY
Makita AN454 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
The Makita 1-3/4" roofing Coil nailer (model AN454) combines rugged construction and robust performance with less weight (only 5.2 lbs.). The AN454 accepts standard .120 shank diameter Coil roofing nails from 3/4 to 1-3/4 nails in length. The AN454 is engineered for longer tool life with durable and lightweight aluminum housing and an easy-loading adjustable canister. Ease-of-use features include a "tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise control and flush nailing. Additional features include large carbide inserts on the nosepiece for long lasting performance. Oversized steel wear plates are engineered to reduce abrasion on the tool.
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
- Rugged s7 edge case
- Place for stuffed animals
- Singers kids
- Inline skates 2017
- Oatmeal cereal
- Brush for eyebrow powder
- How to use foodsaver