Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
If you loved playing the Candy Land board game when you were a child, you can share the experience with your loved ones and start down the "magical" road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cookie Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to win! For 2 to 4 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
Zobmondo!! The Ladybug Game Great First Board Game for Boys and Girls Educational Game Award Winner
Kids will fall in love with the characters and memorize the story of the Ladybug Adventure as they learn to count and read. The Ladybug Game uses a clever combination of colors, numbers, words and symbols to help even the youngest kids catch on quickly. Soon they will be playing on their own, again and again, as they encounter all the adventures, challenges and characters in the garden, including the Praying Mantis, the Aphids, and the three Lazy Ants. The Ladybug Game is positively adorable with its beautiful artwork. Kids will even learn a little about the bugs in their garden.
- HELP THE LADYBUGS FIND THEIR WAY HOME! Children lead their Ladybug home to the Rose Garden while avoiding the Praying Mantis and collecting aphids to feed the Lazy Ants! Adorable graphics, enchanting story and easy play make it a fun game!
- CHILD'S PERFECT FIRST BOARD GAME - SUPPORTS READING AND COUNTING! The thoughtfully designed playing cards helps nurture early readers and counters with colors, numbers and symbols. Children learn quickly and play independently in no time!
- INVENTED BY A FIRST GRADER! Let it inspire your child! Makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift!
- AWARD WINNING GAME! The Parents' Choice Foundation calls The Ladybug Game "a colorful and lively little board game for beginner game players."
- PLAYERS: For 2 to 4 players. AGES: 3 years and up. GAME TIME: Approximately 20 minutes.
Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It Toddler Toy and Game for Boys and Girls Age 3 and Up - A Fun Preschool Board Game
oin Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm on a Busytown adventure, racing around Busytown to search for hidden objects in this fun-filled collaborative. Richard Scarrys classic world comes to life in the gigantic, colorful game-board. Drive through city streets, and activity-filled farm, a busy airport, and a bustling harbor full of boats. Theres so much to discover along the way!
- What you get - The game includes 1 game board, 4 movers, 4 mover bases, 1 spinner, 1 ferry tile, 10 magnifying glass tokens, 6 food tiles, 30 goldbug cards, 1 sand timer, and instructions
- Fun play experience - Eye Found It is a ton of fun for 2-4 players and makes a great gift for kids and families. It's a cooperative game for preschoolers where you race across Busytown along a game board that's more than 6 feet long
- Clear instructions - The game is easy to learn with clear instructions, so you can start playing right away!
- Great replay value - You can race across Busytown over and over, and have a new and fun experience each time!
- Develops critical skills - Eye Found It encourages teamwork, promotes attention to detail, and reinforces object identification and matching skills
- Kids have fun and build confidence every time they say, "I found it!"
- Encourages teamwork
- Promotes attention to detail
- Reinforces object identification and matching skills
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
our forest friends from the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game are hungry and they need your help. This preschool game develops matching and sorting skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns, and you win! You could also spin pick an acorn, steal an acorn, or lose an acorn, so be strategic, little squirrel. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner, and game board (doubles as packaging). For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play-no reading required. Easy set up and clean up; box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforces color learning and helps develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents' Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- Squirrel themed game
- Game board doubles as packaging
- Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills
Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
It's the family favorite HI HO! CHERRY-O board game! Preschoolers can have so much fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they dont even realize theyre practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction. Players choose from two different play options and take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples and oranges from their tree. If the spinner lands on a bird or a dog players will have to return cherries to their tree. Landing on a spilled bucket means they have to start the game over! Think of the Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game when it comes to a fruity fun way for kids to practice math skills! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho! Cherry-O game when you were a child? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their basket. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don't even realize they're practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
Chutes and Ladders Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
Climb up and slide down in the exciting game of ups and downs, Chutes and Ladders! The Chutes and Ladders board game for girls and boys has been around for over 60 years and has been enjoyed by families for generations. Players can see the square marked 100, but how will they get there? If a player lands their pawn on a good deed, they can shimmy up a ladder, but land on the wrong spot and they'll shoot down a chute! No reading is required to play this simple and easy game for preschoolers. Players spin the spinner to see how many spots they'll move. Will their new spot send them down or move them up, up, up? Slip, slide and see who will win the Chutes and Ladders board game. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Chutes and Ladders when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for 2 to 4 players
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Chutes and Ladders can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- CLASSIC UP AND DOWN GAME FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Spin the spinner and move the pawn up the ladders and down the chutes. Chutes and Ladders is a classic game that children enjoy playing over and over
- BE THE FIRST TO REACH THE TOP: Players scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down! Land on good deeds to climb ladders but watch out for the chutes
- KIDS CAN PRACTICE NUMBERS: Children can practice counting and number recognition as they travel along the gameboard to get to the top
- Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down!
- Land on good deeds to climb ladders
- Watch out for the slide
- The first player to reach the 100 square wins
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow, 4 pawns with plastic stands and instructions.
Lucky Ducks -- The Memory and Matching Game that Moves
This wacky, quacky matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a "My First Game." Lucky Ducks offers all the benefits of memory and matching games in a format that's easier for little fingers than cards. As a bonus, it helps kids with shape recognition and colors. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming - the bottom side of each duck has a colored shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape; if it matches their color and shape, they get to keep the duck. If it doesn't match, they put it back. The ducks continue to swim, so it's more challenging than a traditional memory game but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. This extra challenge makes the game more fun for parents and kids to play together with plenty of opportunities for fun and learning. For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up. Includes motorized "pond," 12 ducks and complete instructions. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- A modern version of a traditional matching game that moves while players try to find a match
- Simple format is easier for little fingers than cards and allows for independent gameplay
- Reinforces key developmental skills like color matching and memory
- More than 10 million units sold
- For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up
Press Here Game
Parents Magazine Best Toys of 2014
Dr. Toy's 10 Best Toys of 2014
2014 Parents' Choice Award Silver
The magic of the New York Times bestseller Press Here is now available in game form! Hervé Tullet has reimagined his groundbreaking book in an entirely new dimension. Players take turns completing color sequences by placing red, blue, and yellow playing pieces on one of twenty-five fabulously designed game boards. What seems like a simple choice is likely to lead to animated discussion as players come to understand the visual logic at the heart of the game. With two levels of play to choose fromso that it's easy enough for a toddler to grasp, but also complex enough to challenge older siblings and adultsthis engaging game delivers hours of entertainment for the whole family.
Curious George Matching Game
This is a Curious George Matching Card Game. - 72 Picture Tiles - 1 Rules Manual
- Memory skills
- Encourages turn-taking and playing together
- Lightweight and portable for easy on-the go-fun
- Through research, invention and thousands of play-tests, we understand how to make great games for kids and families
- 72 picture tiles
HABA Town Maze Magnetic Game Developmental STEM Activity Encourages Fine Motor Skills & Color Recognition with Roundabout, Roadblock and Fun City Theme
Here little traffic police are needed; they can guide the balls with the magnetic rod into the parking lots that match by color, move the turning disk to regulate the traffic flow or block a street with the pushing block. HABA is a German company with a long history of deep commitment to high-quality design, safety and social & environmental responsibility. This item is designed in Germany and made with strict care in China. Our employees regularly visit and inspect our partner suppliers and hold them to the highest quality standards and working conditions. Prior to market placement, the safety of the materials, the engineering process, the mechanical endurance testing and the actual use of our products are all tested and documented by independent, third party testing institutes
- The colorful balls are trying to find their way home to their matching garage - But they need your help navigating the city!
- Slide the magnetic wand over the plastic cover to guide the spheres along the intersecting tracks. Watch out! - Some of the roadways are blocked!
- One of the roadblocks must be guided along a track to move it out of the way. The other one can be rotated to allow one spere through at a time.
- Board measures 10" x 8.5". Magnetic wand tethered to game-board by string - Features storage slot on side of board.
- This STEM toy helps to develop fine motor dexterity, visual spatial skills, counting and color-learning with one fun activity. Suitable for Ages 2 and up.
- 10 best museums in the world
- Train horns on cars
- Eyeshadow primers
- Monoculars for the money
- The best remote car starter
- Makeup holder
- Portable ice maker reviews