Vtopmart 20 Metal Wood Oscillating Multitool Quick Release Saw Blades Compatible with Fein Multimaster Porter Cable Black & Decker Bosch Dremel Craftsman Ridgid Ryobi Makita Milwaukee Dewalt Rockwell
Combination of 6 different types of saw blades can meet daily use needs, which will help you to accomplish your work better.
Made of excellent manufacturing technique and high quality material , Vtopmart saw blades can give you efficient cutting experience. A great selection of oscillating saw blades for cutting wood,plastics, soft metals ,bi metals and other materials. Universal quick release saw blades can be used on numerous oscillating tools. Package Includes: 3 Pack --- 1-3/4-Inch Wood/Plastic/Soft Metal saw blades 3 Pack --- 1-3/4-Inch Precision Wood and Plastic saw blades 3 Pack --- 1-3/4-Inch Bi-Metal saw blades 3 Pack --- 1-3/8-Inch Bi-Metal saw blades 4 Pack --- 1-3/8-Inch Wood/Plastic/Soft Metal saw blades 4 Pack --- 1-3/8-Inch Precision Wood and Plastic saw blades Fitment note: Blades in this listing are compatible with the following brands and models of oscillating multi-tools:Bosch Multi-X, Bosch (except MX30) , Craftsman Nextec Multi Tool, Craftsman Nextec 17438, Craftsman Nextec 61199, Craftsman Nextec 5910, Craftsman 2702 2.0 Amp, Chicago 67256, Chicago 67537, Chicago 67538, Chicago 67707, Chicago 68303, Cougar, DeWalt , Dremel Multi-Max (will not fit MM40 & MM45 models), Driving Force, EINHELL, Falke Tool Mate, Fein Multimaster Tools, Fein Multimaster AFMM 14, Fein Multimaster FMM 250 Q,Fein MultiMaster FMM 250 Q-MS, Fein MultiMaster MOX 6-25 Pneumatic, Ferm Zwolle Holland, Genesis Multi-Purpose, HARDIN AZ318-2 250W, Haussmann 5-in-1 Multi-Purpose Tool, Ideenshop, IIT, King Canada, LongActive, Mastercraft, Master Mechanic, Matrix, MEEC Tools, Millarco prof, Milwaukee, Ozito, Power Craft, Power Duro, Pro-Line, Ridgid Jobmax, Rockwell Sonicrafter Hyperlock.
- Notice----Do not fit Fein StarlockBosch MX30(Bosch MX30EC-31), Bosch Quick Release tools ; Do not fit Fein Supercut, Dremel MM40 & MM45
- Superior Value Oscillating Saw Blades kit--20 Pcs contain 6 different kinds of saw blades, for cutting wood, metal plastic and other materials, each type of saw blade is specific for a particular purpose. Our oscillating saw blades can meet a variety of needs, which could be used for workshop ,household or other place.
- Tougher and Thicker Than Most--Made of alloy steel and high carbon steel , our oscillating multitool blades are manufactured with special techniques and thick gauge metals due to which it becomes durable for a long period.
- Special Design for Precision cutting--Built-in length markers on two sides, one side is inch and other is centimeter, ensure you can get accurate cuts easy and fast while you working with it. 2 kinds of special design precision saw blades have longer wavy tooth that is specifically designed to provide faster, cleaner cuts in wood and plastic.
- Universal Compatible System--Our quick release saw blades are compatible with many oscillating tools in the market, such as Fein Multimaster, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Black & Decker, Chicago, Craftsman, Dewalt and More
PORTER-CABLE PCE605K52 3-Amp Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit with 52 Accessories
Porter-Cable PCE605K52 3.0 Amps Oscilating Tool Kit 52 Accessories
- 3-amp motor delivers power to complete applications fast
- Tool-free system blade change allows quick changes and adjustments for specific applications without wrenches and bolts
- Depth and cutting guide helps complete plunge and cutting tasks faster and with more control
- 10-foot cord minimizes the need for extension cords
- Includes 52 accessories to provide all the essential components for your various projects
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier 22-01471
Tough, reliable, and easy to handle, the Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier is engineered to tackle jobs in just about every situation you can imagine. Featuring a sleek butterfly design, durable stainless steel construction, and Gerber's patented Saf.T.Plus component locking system, this affordable multitool packs 11 convenient tools that will quickly prove indispensable.
Strong yet lightweight, the Suspension Multi-Plier offers the durability of stainless steel construction along with an aluminum butterfly-opening handle that's inspired by the precision engineering of Portland, Oregon's famous suspension bridges. Like those time-tested iron bridges, this tool is designed to deliver the down-and-dirty performance that you demand from your tools.
But performance isn't everything. The tool's unique suspension-style handle sits comfortably in your hand, giving it a well-balanced feel. Compact enough to satisfy the most demanding minimalists, and cool enough for any gadget guy or girl, the Suspension Multi-Plier offers a sleek, streamlined design that will look as good as it performs.
Reliable, Easy-to-Access Tools Keep You Prepared
Whether you're at home, on the road, at a muddy jobsite, or deep in the backcountry, you can't predict what you'll be up against. The Suspension Multi-Plier is fitted with 11 tools that will give you the edge in virtually any situation.
Starting with the knives, you have the choice of a straight blade for fine-tune cutting, or a serrated blade that's great for cutting rope.
This tool also includes a Phillips screwdriver along with large and medium flathead screwdrivers, as well as a dedicated wire cutter/stripper. Unlike bulky squared-off pliers on many multitools, the needle-nose pliers at the center of this tool are designed for the tightest of spots. And they're spring loaded so that they open when you release your grip, which makes working with them easy, pinch free and intuitive.
Other useful features hidden away in the handle of the Suspension include scissors, a bottle opener, a can opener, saw, an awl, and a lanyard ring.
Safe, User-Friendly Design
If you've ever had a folding knife close on your hand in the middle of making a tough cut, you'll have a special appreciation for Gerber's Saf.T.Plus system, which locks components securely in place for worry-free use.
Even with this lock system, deployment is quick and easy. Gerber's user-friendly design makes it simple to access any tool that you need--just slide the lock-release button back and get set for the task at hand.
This Gerber multitool also comes with a nylon ballistic-cloth sheath so that you can keep it protected from the elements when it's not in use.
If you're looking for even more versatility, Gerber offers an add-on tool kit that contains an adapter, three different sizes of flathead bits, cross point bits, and hex head bits for increased functionality. Also available are several a convenient sharpening systems that can help you keep the blades on your multitool in top condition without the hassle of using a whetstone or a round file, including the DF6 Compact Sharpener and the DF8 Sharpener, which uses unique diamond fingers to acheive a perfect 30 degree angle every time you sharpen a blade (tool kit and sharpeners not included).
Savvy. Moxie. Craftsmanship. Attention to detail. These are just a few of the company traits that contributed to Gerber's emergence as a world leader in outdoor gear. Joseph Gerber started Portland, Oregon's Gerber Advertising back in 1910, and one Christmas, he hired a local knife-maker to craft 25 sets of kitchen cutlery as client gifts. The knives were so popular, Mr. Gerber ultimately left his agency to launch Gerber Legendary Blades in 1939.
For more than half a century, Gerber Legendary Blades has been helping people fend for themselves. Gerber designs popular, dependable tools and knives along with other outdoor gear that helps users accomplish whatever tasks they may be faced with, promoting the lost art of self-reliance.
What's in the Box
Suspension multitool and nylon sheath.
- Suspension Multi-Plier multitool with 12 integrated components
- Saf.T.Plus component locking system guarantees safety
- Lightweight open-frame stainless steel handle
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheath
- Weighs 9.6 oz; Closed Length: 4 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Rockwell RK5151K 4.2 Amp Sonicrafter F80 Oscillating Multi-Tool with Duotech Oscillation Angle Technology. 12 Piece Kit includes 10 Accessories, Carrying Bag, and Oscillating Tool
The new Rockwell Duotech Oscillation Sonicrafter F80 is the first oscillating multi-tool that provides a choice of two oscillating angles: 5.0 o and 3.4 o. Users can choose the 5.0 o oscillating angle when projects require fast, aggressive cuts and quicker results, or the 3.4o angle for precision and continuous control. The versatile F80 works harder and faster than any other multi-tool, while enabling the user to choose the oscillating angle that best suits the job at hand. The handcrafted F80 can be used at a 5.0o oscillating angle with an end-cut blade to make short work of cross-cutting, ripping or making plunge-cuts in wood. Trim doorjambs or cut PVC. Then switch to the 3.4o angle to clip nail heads or cut metal pipe. Or using a rigid scraper blade, remove blistered paint, take rust from bare metal for priming or scrape and remove hardened caulk or adhesives. Clamp on a carbide grit semicircular blade to grind old grout from between floor or wall tiles. The cutting speed of the handcrafted F80 is five times faster than the basic Sonicrafter F50 (RK5121K). The F80, with an industry-leading maximum cutting load of 35 lbs. of force, can be pushed harder than any other multi-tool without stalling the blade.
- Duotech oscillation technology lets you select the optimum oscillation angle for power and precision
- Variable speed dial for precision control - from 10,000 to 19,000 oscillations per minute
- Powerful 4.2 Amp motor delivers constant speed and won't stall under heavy loads
- Hyperlock tool-free blade change system provides 1 ton of clamping force - prevents slipping during use, no matter the blade angle
- Universal Fit System accepts all major brands of blades, sanders, and other accessories
Gerber Truss Multi-Tool with Sheath 30-001343
The hefty design of the truss lends itself to the professional user, with 17 upgraded tools and a low profile sheath. The handle construction is one single piece, allowing for additional strength In a slimmer design. New to the truss is a wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler but the Benchmark features remain: all Outboard tools, All locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws.
- An evolution of the original suspension chassis, the truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, All locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
- New features to the truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
IRWIN VISE-GRIP Multi-Tool Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter, 2078309
The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Multi-Tool Wire Stripper/Crimper/Cutter is a must-have for anyone performing electrical work. With an induction hardened cutting edge, this single tool combines a wire stripper, wire cutter, and crimper into one tool that strips and cuts 10-22 AWG, crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals, and cuts bolts to size with a perfect lead thread. This handy tool features a pliers nose for pulling and looping wire and ProTouch grips for maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue to keep working all day. Meets or exceeds all ANSI standards.
- Wire cutter with induction hardened cutting edge stays sharp longer
- Strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows wire stripper to pull and loop in wire
- Bolt cutter cuts bolts to size and leaves perfect lead thread
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals
Rockwell RK5132K 3.5 Amp Sonicrafter F30 Oscillating Multi-Tool with 32 Accessories and Carry Bag
The Rockwell Sonicrafter F30 oscillating tool 32-piece kit has raised the bar for the oscillating tool category. With a 4 oscillating angle and constant speed control, it's one of the fastest cutting oscillating tools available. Not only is it fast, it can be pushed hard like Rockwell Tools are known for, delivering dependable, all-around performance. The low-vibration counterweight offsets vibration for smoother cutting. The Hyperlock tool-less blade change with 1 ton of clamping force lets you change blades easily while preventing blade slippage. Additionally, all Sonicrafter models continue to be the only tools that offer a truly Universal accessory interface that accepts any brand of blades and accessories without the need for an adapter.
- Rockwell Sonicrafter F30 3.5 Amp Oscillating Tool with 32 Accessories and Carry Bag
- Hyperlock with unmatched 1-ton of holding force means blades and attachments never slip.
- The Universal Fit System works with all major brands of accessories. No need to wonder if the accessory will fit. It will!
- Variable speed selection adjusts to the rate of oscillating best suited for cutting everything from plastic to tile to metal.
- Rockwell Oscillating Tools withstand the highest stall force in the industry. Push it as hard as you want! The powerful 3.5 amp motor maintains speed of cut even under heavy load.
- The blade oscillation angle is set at 4 for the perfect combination of fast cutting and easy control.
Screwdriver and Nut Driver 11-in-1 Multi Tool, Industrial Strength Bits, Cushion Grip Handle Klein Tools 32500
This versatile 11-in-1 tool has everything the professional needs. The integrated screwdriver/nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes. The blades are interchangeable for quick and easy switch out. The Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. You'll be reaching for this tool to meet your needs on the job.. Integrated screwdriver and nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes. Contains: 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 TORX, and #1 and #2 square recess. Interchangeable blade for quick and easy switch out. Industrial strength, heat treated bits. Blast finish bit tips provide a firm hold and reduce cam-out. . The following replacement bits are available: see Cat. No. 32482 (#1 Philips and 3/16-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32483 (#2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (#1 Square and #2 Square), and Cat. No. 32485 (T10 TORX and T15 TORX). TORX is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC. Assembled in USA of US and imported components.
- Integrated screwdriver and nut driver shaft holds 8 popular tips and converts to 3 nut driver sizes
- Includes industrial strength heat treated bits: 3/8-Inch, 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch nut drivers, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch slotted, T10 and T15 TORX, and #1 and #2 square recess
- Interchangeable blade for fast and easy switch out; comfortable Cushion-Grip handle
- Blast finish bit tips provide a firm hold and reduce cam-out; Search Cat. No. 32526 for a full set of replacement bits
- The following replacement bits are available: see Cat. No. 32482 (#1 Phillips and 3/16-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32483 (#2 Phillips and 1/4-Inch Slotted), Cat. No. 32484 (#1 Square and #2 Square), and Cat. No. 32485 (T10 TORX and T15 TORX)
- TORX is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
- Assembled in USA of US and imported components
Gerber Dime Multi-Tool, Black 30-000469
Like the men and women who carry our gear, Gerber is Unstoppable. Decades of innovation and dedication have put us here. Renowned as a master of knives and tools, Gerber's problem-solving, life-saving products are designed with the unique needs of specific activities in mind. Today that includes much more than a blade.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Compact, lightweight size fits perfectly in pocket - a daily companion for any task
- 10 tools: Needle nose spring-loaded pliers, Wire cutter, Fine edge blade, Retail package opener, Scissors, Medium flat driver, Crosshead driver, Bottle opener, Tweezers, File
- Convenient, easily accessible butterfly opening
- Overall length: 4.25 inches, Closed Length: 2.75 inches
Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool Multi-Tool, Includes Nylon Pouch
No tool belt should be without its very own Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool. The SwissTool was designed for ease of use, but doesn't compromise on durability or functionality. Individual springs hold the tools in place so you can easily access each one individually from the outside of the handle. The lock and release system is designed to lock each tool in place when opened, and release to fold away with a simple slide of the release button.
The SwissTool is truly a handyperson's helper with a multitude of implements and available accessories; it's at your service when it's at your side. From lightweight design to its outside opening implements, there's not much the SwissTool can't do.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the SwissTool has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 27 Functions:
- Screwdriver (2mm)
- Screwdriver (3mm)
- Wire Cutter (for wire up to 40 hrc)
- Screwdriver (5mm)
- Bottle Opener
- Screwdriver (7.5mm)
- Large Blade
- Serrated Blade
- Metal File
- Metal Saw
- Wood Saw
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Strong Crate Opener
- Wire Bender
- Wire Stripper
- Wire Scraper
- Wire Crimper
- Can opener
- Ruler (230mm)
- Ruler (9in)
- Hard Wire Cutter
- Lanyard Hole
- Easy Kickback Springs
- Lock Release
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldiers Knife and in 1897 with the Officers Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as inoxydable" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15 20. This will result in a cutting angle of 30 40. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After youve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- Features 27 robust functions to complete your toolbox including - Pliers, Phillips screwdriver, nylon pouch, and spear tip blade (See product description for full list of functions)
- Stainless steel construction provides lightweight and lasting durability for long term use
- Unique design allows you to access each tool individually from the outside of the handle; tools lock into place when opened and fold away with a simple slide of the release button
- Length: 4.13" (105mm), Height: .71", Weight: 10.29oz
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
- Handy Swiss Army multitool for campers, tinkerers, hikers, and more
- Contains 24 hardened stainless-steel tools for a variety of uses
- Tools open individually, lock in place, and close with pushbutton
- Includes screwdrivers, openers, blades, saws, rulers, and more
- Comes with nylon belt pouch; measures 4-1/2 inches long; lifetime warranty
- Tire gauges for cars
- Rated panini maker
- Tattoo guns for sale
- Two player games ps4
- 24 inch tv 2016
- Nj beaches for day trip
- The best baby clothes