DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWX724 compact miter stand has a universal design that works with all brands of miter saws. Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. The 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage and Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up. Tool mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to the stand. The work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material. Miter saw not included.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10 feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage. Extended Tool Height 32 inches,Extended Tool Width 100 inches,Folded Tool Height 8 inches,Folded Tool Width 44 inches
DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2' Beam extends to support up to 16' Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won't scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150" W x 32" H when fully extended, 72" W x 6" H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
DEWALT DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand with Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
Heavy duty work stand, with miter saw mounting brackets, compact design, 36" wide, allows easy transport & storage, 1000 lb capacity each handles the toughest jobs, lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to & from the jobsite, legs provide superior support & fold for easy storage, leg lock levers allow for fast & easy set up, transport latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together, includes miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
DEWALT DW7231 Miter-Saw Workstation Tool Mounting Brackets
DEWALT DW7231 Miter-Saw Workstation Tool Mounting Brackets
- Compatible with DW723, DWX723, DWX724 and DWX725 stands
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material
- Sold by the pair
- Also known as rail mounts
- Backed by a manufacturer-Inches 3-year warranty
- Includes : 2- Tool mounting brackets; Mounting hardware and instructions
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand
Versatile and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand pairs heavy-duty aluminum construction with innovative details. It keeps your work at an ideal height while helping you keep work pieces under control for accurate cuts. Plus, at just 33 pounds with folding legs and convenient heavy-duty wheels, it is built for easy transport.
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20 less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75 of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45.
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75 of dust generated.
- Backed by DEWALT'S 3 year limited warranty
DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
The DEWALT 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw's capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2" left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8". Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand
DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (Discontinued)
Adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right Miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock Miter handle with miter detent override deliver Quick, accurate Miter angles. Hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. Standard equipment: carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. Specifications: 15.0 amps, 4, 000 RPM No load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" Arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" Max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber Max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber Max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. Tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4, 000 RPM delivers extended power and durability. Stand not included.
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48 and to the right up to 3, with positive stops at 0, 45 and 33.9 for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
PROTOCOL Equipment 67106 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation
Youre all about earning sweat equity, but to be efficient on the job, you need equipment that will work as hard as you. Good thing the PROTOCOL Equipment WS-077 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation always outperforms its competitors. Constructed of high-grade and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel, this stand has a 500 pound weight capacity and the adjustable tool mount brackets work with most brands of miter saws and other bench-top tools. The tool mounts have a sliding rail that lets you adjust the center of gravity of any mounted tool and create a steady foundation while cutting. The tubular, powder-coated steel legs are capped for use on finished surfaces and have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down. One pair of legs feature fold-down storage brackets that can hold a variety of builder materials. The top width adjusts from 35-inches to 77-inches, allowing for an extensive workload. There's a convenient carrying handle and sturdy wheels that make transporting this workstation effortless.
PROTOCOL tools are designed to exceed the requirements of entry-level pro contractors and DIY customers shopping in select retailers.
- PORTABLE WORKSTATION - Portable wheeled workstation with adjustable tool mount brackets and extendable material supports
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH - Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- 2 MATERIAL SUPPORTS - 2 adjustable material supports each feature an end stop to make quick work of repeat cuts
- FOLDING LEGS - Folding legs have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down and on one side feature fold-down material storage brackets
- ADJUSTABLE TOP WIDTH - Infeed and outfeed material supports adjust from a compact 35-inches to a maximum of 77-inches
- CAPPED FEET - Capped feet on each support leg allow use on finished surfaces without damaging them
- Restaurants in east portland
- Portable phone printer
- Hand held cordless vacuum
- Protective case for ipad mini 4
- Volume conditioner
- Tinted sunblock
- Gym shoes for kids