DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand
The 69-pound D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw allows a one person set up and transport. Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accurate cuts. Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch over-spray from large tile to keep the water in the pan.The D24000S includes a 10" Wet Tile Saw with a stand that folds for easy transporting and storage. The stand holds the 69-pound Wet Tile Saw and provides an ideal work space. Durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails are built to stand up to the tough jobsite environment.
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 inch x 26 inch
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 1.0 Horsepower motor providing smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and Stone tiles. Cast-metal cutting cart delivers 17 in. Cutting capacity, allowing cutting of 12 in. X 12 in. Tile on a Diagonal. Get accuracy of 1/16 in. On cuts up to 12 in. Long. The Pce980 includes Pce980 7 in. Wet tile saw, 7 in. Porcelain tile blade, Miter square, blade wrench. Includes 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
The QEP Wet Tile Saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw. The 3/5 HP, high-torque motor and included 4 in. continuous rim diamond blade cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile up to 3/4 in. thick. This tile saw even cuts mosaic tile and backsplash tile for DIY projects. The water system not only reduces water runoff, it recycles the water back into the reservoir, minimizing refill frequencies. This dependable wet saw includes dual extension tables to support larger tiles and a hinged cutting table for miter cuts. A 4 in. blade with a 5/8 in. arbor is required. For cutting porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend using the QEP Black Widow Blade, sold separately.
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
QEP 22650Q 650XT 3/4 HP 120-volt Tile Saw for Wet Cutting of Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
The QEP 650XT 3/4 HP 120-Volt Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 3/4 HP motor that generates up to 3,600 RPM to cut ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone. Its 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade is positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 in. and the table tilts for 22.5-degree and 45-degree miter cuts. The saws durable steel table and frame have rubber foot pads for stability and its rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. The water recirculation system and reservoir are designed to help keep your work area dry.
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor generates up to 3,600 RPM for the most demanding installation jobs
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone
- Durable steel table and frame with rubber foot pads for stability
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side to support large tiles when cutting
- Flat table design provides unlimited tile size for rip and diagonal cuts
Drilax 10 Pcs Diamond Drill Bit Set Hole Saws for Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucet Wet Drilling Tool Ceramic, Porcelain Tiles, Glass, Marble, Granite Hole Sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" (0.5 Inch) , 3/4" , 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2"
Drilax Diamond Drill Bit - Hole Saw Set of 10 Pieces All Popular Sizes from 1/4 to 2 Inch for Wet Cutting Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Porcelain, Bottles, Quartz Sinks, Lot 10 Diamond Coated Core Hole Saws- Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Faucets
10 Popular Sizes: 1/4 to 2 - Elegant storage case.
High Quality Diamond Drilling Tool Set of 10 Different Sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2
Popular 10 Sizes - Great Value
No need for Center Pilot Drills
Please Do NOT Use Dry
Maximum 3/8 inch Shank Size
Can be used with Handheld or Upright Drillers
The diamond particule coating on DRILAX hole saws give superior performance and lifetime. Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Drilax tools can drill 1 in depth.
Electroplated diamond coating will wear off if the tool gets too hot. Never let your drill bit run dry. Here is how you could use water to keep the tool cool:
a- You can build a mini water dam around the hole with plumbers putty.
b- You can choose to spray water on the drill bit.
c- Or you can use running water to cool the drill bit.
EASY TO USE
Center pilot drill bits are for wood, metal, etc.; Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target:
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Amazon sells DRILAX Diamond Hole Saw Guides
- Diamond Drill Bit Tools 10 pcs Set 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2
- Best value set in durable zipper case. Great gift idea for any DIY lover.
- There is no need for a center pilot drill. These tools do not have center pilot drills.
- Diamond Coated Tools will work best if you use water to keep the tools cool. Pleasedo NOT run dry.
- Shank size is 3/8 - suitable for all common electric drillers. Max depth 1 inch.
60020SQ 24-Inch Dual Speed Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
This dual-speed tile saw features an enclosed dual-spray water system for evenly distributed water flow. Great for cutting all kinds of tile, including marble, granite, porcelain and other masonry products. HP: 2, Speed - No Load (RPM): 1,750/2,450, Blade Diameter (in.): 10, Cutting Thickness (in.): 3 1/4
- Powerful 2 HP motor cuts through all types of tile quickly and easily.
- Rip Cuts tile up to 24" x 24" square and diagonally cuts tile up to 14" x 14". Locking tilt-up blade guard makes blade changes quick and easy
- Accessories include: Convenient folding stand, 10" continuous rim wet diamond blade, high volume water pump, miter block, rip guide and wrenches
- Allows user to manually change RPM's to accomodate different blades for use with a wide variety of materials.
- High volume water pump and dual spray system. Rust proof
Lackmond BEAST5 - BEAST Professional Wet or Dry Masonary/Tile/Stone Saw, 5"
The BEAST5 Wet Tile / Stone Saw is designed and engineered as a joint venture with Lackmond Products and Delta. It is capable of executing a diagonal cut or rip cut on virtually any size of tile or stone. The integrated plunge cut feature provides up to 1-1/4" depth of cut at 90Degree and an impressive 1" when in the 45Degree bevel position. Our high strength rip fence ensures accurate rip cuts over long tiles, and can be reversed to allow precise depth control when working on a flat surface. The 12 AMP motor makes the BEAST5 one of the most powerful saws in its class - easily capable of cutting through hard 3 cm thick granite slabs. Our one-piece gear box / handle assembly provides increased strength and allows for incredible cutting accuracy. The BEAST5 is designed to accept both concave and standard blades and is an essential tool for any tile or stone contractor.
- CUT VERSATILITY – The BEAST 5" Wet Tile Saw is capable of performing a diagonal cut on a 18" x 18" tile and can execute a 24" Rip Cut. Our 7" Tile Saw is comparable to most 10" Tile Saws on the market
- MOTOR POWER FOR ALL JOB TYPES – The powerful 12 AMP direct drive motor rotates to ensure accurate 22.5 and 45 bevel cuts. The plunge cut feature makes it easy to execute V-Cap cuts, cut-outs for wall sockets, and much more
- JOBSITE DURABILITY – Durable steel pipe saw frame is constructed to withstand the toughest conditions. Tube steel provides excellent strength without adding excess weight
- WATER SPRAY CONTROL – Snake-pipe water system provides absolute control over the placement and volume of water hitting the blade. Additional segments and an optional "Y-fitting" will allow customization and multiple streams if our users desire
MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
The light weight and portable MK-370EXP Tile Saw is made to the highest professional specifications. If features a built in adjustable 45 degree cutting head that allows for quick and accurate miter cuts. The high torque motor efficiently cuts tile up to 18 and will diagonally cut a 13 tile.
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45 miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting
Piranha 7-inch (7") Continuous Rim Wet/Dry Diamond Blade for Cutting Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Stone & Similar Materials
Piranha 7-inch (7") continuous rim wet/dry diamond blades are made with GE Superabrasive diamonds and are used for cutting a wide range of materials including ceramic tile, porcelain tile, stone or anything similar. Specs are 7" diameter X .060 thick with a diamond-7/8"-5/8" universal arbor for all tile saws, circular saws and hand-held grinders. The thin (.060) cutting rim allows for the best combination of cutting speed and blade life while producing a first-class cut! The diamond rim is also 10mm tall which maximizes cutting life and achieves a low cost per cut. Recommended operating speed is 5,100 RPM. Expected blade life is approximately 600 linear feet.
- This general purpose diamond blade is used for cutting a wide range of materials including ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite, marble, slate, terrazzo or anything similar.
- Specs are 7" diameter X .060 thick with a diamond-7/8"-5/8" universal arbor for all tile saws, circular saws and hand-held grinders.
- The core is made from heat-treated hi-speed steel and is guaranteed to withstand the demands of dry cutting.
- The thin (.060) cutting rim allows for the best combination of cutting speed and blade life while producing a first-class cut! It is also 10mm tall which maximizes cutting life and offers a low cost per cut. Recommended operating speed is 5,100 RPM.
- This top-quality product is made in USA and backed with a 100 lifetime warranty plus free return shipping! If it ever breaks, warps, cracks or shows any indication of a material defect (being used for its intended use), or if the bond between the diamond rim and the steel core becomes separated at any time, it will be replaced free of charge!
SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the SKIL 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550). The saw's innovative HydroLock System keeps water splash to a minimum so tiles can be cut in the room where they're being installed. You no longer need to go back and forth to a saw set up in the garage or outside to cut the tiles, so the SKIL tile saw with HydroLock System helps you finish the project faster too! The 3550 works with a 7-inch continuous rim diamond blade, which provides efficient and even cutting. It also comes equipped with a durable rust-resistant aluminum table top and a sliding side extension that can be used to support tiles up to 18 x 18-inch.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types.Spins the blade up to 3,600 RPM
- Furnace manufacturers
- Natural body moisturizers
- Table tennis
- Notebook journal
- Neck creams 2016
- Brush markers for coloring
- Firm pillow for stomach sleepers