DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
Bosch Power Tools Tablesaw 4100-10 - 15 Amp 10 In. Corded Portable Jobsite Table Saw with Gravity Rise Wheeled Stand - Ideal for Heavy Duty Cutting, Home Builders
The Bosch 4100-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed to manage the intensity of motor start-up and minimize the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, and overload protection. The Square Lock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 29 In. x 21-1/2 In. square tabletop with a 25 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half.
- POWERFUL 10 IN. WORKSITE TABLE SAW: Features 15-amp saw that delivers 4.0 max HP and 3,650 RPM, for the power required for ripping, rip-cutting and cross-cutting fine and rough-carpentry materials
- LARGE CAST ALUMINUM TOP: Provides increased workspace and material support with a 25 in. ripping capacity to cover all typical jobsite rip-cutting widths
- PORTABILITY: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- SMART GUARD SYSTEM: Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
- SOFT-START CIRCUITRY: Manages the intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031 with One-Handed Carry Handle
GTS1031 Features: -Distressed:No -Portable-Handheld:Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:15 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:26 -Overall Product Weight:52
- PORTABLE: Ultimate portability and mobility thanks to balanced one-handed carry handle and compact design allowing you to bring this table saw along no matter the jobsite
- TOUGH: Durable and unique all-steel base allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest jobsite abuse. The all-steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long-lasting performance
- PRECISION: Square lock rip fence--self-aligning design for accurate performance and cutting consistency as you glide along the saw rails with ease. Also features Smart Guard with anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system giving you full control
- VERSATILE: The 10 inch 24-tooth carbide table saw blade provides optimized 18 In. rip capacity and a 5,000 no-load rpm motor for a broad range of jobsite applications
- CONVENIENT: Keep your worksite clear with complete on-tool storage under table--store, rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, and wrenches. Includes tool-free dust chute clear out on back of table saw
Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
Whether you're a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, the Folding Work Table by Keter provides a sturdy yet portable work space for a wide variety of projects. From home improvement projects to commercial construction work, this folding workbench helps you get the job done in any type of setting. Whether you need a sawhorse for cutting jobs or a place to rest boards for painting, a pair of one-handed clamps holds your project materials securely in place. Count on this folding work table to provide dependable work support for everything from sanding two-by-fours to staining table legs. Durable steel legs provide the support you need to feel confident while performing any task. Try it for one project and the bench will become your go-to source for reliable work support.
Thoughtful engineering, quality construction and weather-resistant materials allow the table to adapt well to any work environment. Made from rugged polypropylene resin, the work table is built to stand the test of time. Its plastic base offers the following benefits:
- Won't peel
- Resists cracking
- Never rusts
- Resistant to dents
- Won't fade in the sun
- Folded dimensions: 33.46 W x 21.65 D x 4.4 H
- Assembled dimensions: 33.46 W x 21.65 D x 29.75 H
- Work surface holds up to 1000 lbs.
- Includes 2-12 in. Clamps
- Portable work station
- Unique quick opening system Device.Made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs
- Product dimensions (W X D X H): 85.0 X 55.0 X 75.5cms
DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw
The DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10" Portable Table Saw allows for use of stacked dado cutters. This insert is designed to be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 Table saw versions . For woodworkers, carpenters, remodelers, deck builders.
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters
- Can be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 versions
- For woodworking and building
Craftsman Evolv 15 Amp 10 In. Table Saw 28461
Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manualThe Craftsman 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every timePotent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cutEasy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and cornersAdvanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe packageUpper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching actionSpreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safeFence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustmentLarge 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and smallPush stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter freeDurable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working heightLarge, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick controlRack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the flySetup: some assembly requiredBlade, Use:Arbor Size:5/8 in.Guides & Instructions:Owner's Manual:YesGeneral Features:Table Material:Die cast aluminumTable Tilt Range:0-45 deg.Certifications:UL Listed:YesProduct Overview:Item Weight (lbs.):50.0Portability:Can be relocatedGeneral Warranty:1 yearStyle:BenchTable Saw Style:Bench Top Table SawWheeled:No WheelsPackage Contents:Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade GuardFence Type - Open text:RipCord:Cord Length (ft.):6Cutting Tool:Maximum Cut Depth:3Rip Scale:YesDimensions:Width (in.):26Depth (in.):17Height (in.):36Table Height From Floor (In):36Maximum Cut Depth at 45 (in):2.5Maximum Cut Depth at 90 (in):3
Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand
Take the back-ache out of setting up and breaking down your table saw with the revolutionary new Gravity-Rise wheeled saw stand from Bosch. Designed for general contractors, trim carpenters, woodworkers and remodeler, the Bosch TS2000 gravity-rise stand is a rugged, portable, and, best of all, easy-to-use. Setup is a snap! Simply turn the release lever, put your hand on the tabletop and the stand raises and lowers relative to your hand pressure so that you can find just the right height for your tired back. Constructed of heavy gauge tubular steel, the gravity-rise stand is built to withstand the toughest jobsites. 8-Inch treaded pneumatic wheels easily handle rough terrain and make tool transport nearly effortless. The gravity-rise is equipped with universal mounting slots, which are designed to accommodate most major manufacturers' portable table saws.
- 8-Inch treaded wheels - handles rough terrain
- Universally adaptable - mounting holes for competitors' table saws - DeWALT, Makita, Hitachi, Craftsman, Ridgid
- Gravity-Rise stand - Bosch exclusive design for easy table saw setup and table down
- Exceptional portability - quick and easy transport between job sites
- Heavy duty construction - withstands 250 lbs. of downward force
Bosch GTA500 Folding Stand for 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw (GTS1031)
The new Bosch GTA500 is exclusively designed for use with the Bosch GTS1031 Table saw. Featuring a solid and durable All steel design, Solid center of gravity for maximum performance. Its tool free functionality allows the attach and detach saw in seconds and its light weight of 14 lbs. Makes it easy to carry.
- Exclusive compatibility with GTS1031
- Attach and detach saw stand in seconds, without tools
- Folds flat for convenient for transport and storage
- Solid and durable - all-steel design with solid center of gravity for maximum performance
- Light weight - weighs only 14 pounds and can be easily carried one-handed
WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs WX051
Take on your favorite projects in whole new way with the innovative WORX Pegasus. The Pegasus is a versatile work station that converts from a table to a sawhorse in seconds. It can be joined with other Pegasus tables to create a larger work surface and includes a dual clamping system to hold any object securely in place. As a worktable, the Pegasus offers a 31 x 25 surface capable of supporting up to 300 lbs.; the unique link-lock system ensures your Pegasus table will hold heavier materials without buckling or folding. Two quick-adjusting bar clamps slide along the built-in tabletop channels and act like a second set of hands to hold straight-edged materials in place for cutting, gluing, painting, varnishing and any other DIY tasks. Four holding pegs (we call em clamp dogs) can be rearranged across the tabletop to secure rounded or irregularly shaped objects. You can also remove the clamps and simply fold down the sides of the Pegasus for a sturdy sawhorse that can support up to 1,000 lbs. In sawhorse mode, the Pegasus has indentation wells designed to help hold a standard 2x4 steady so you can work more safely and easily. The Pegasus compact and lightweight design means you can take it anywhere. A built-in lower shelf holds tools and a power strip to keep everything easily accessible, organized and out of the way. When youre done for the day, the Pegasus folds flat for easy storageperfect for those with a smaller workspace or garage. Whether youre a DIY lover, a crafter, or a woodworker, the WORX Pegasus is the perfect companion for every project on your list. Collapsible workbench design
- Versatile worktable converts to a sawhorse or work bench in seconds - no assembly required
- Compact, foldable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage - only 5" depth when folded
- Worktable supports up to 300 lbs., sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. - legs lock for added security
- Includes two (2) Quick Clamps and four (4) clamp dogs to secure a variety of materials and shapes
- Tabletop measures 31"x 25" or 725 sq. in., 32" height, 30 lbs. weight
- Price on kitchen aid
- Seat for back pain
- Movie book
- Magnetic phone car mount
- Cheap amps for cars
- The best ipad mini 2 case
- Outdoor pool speakers