FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
The E10K USB DAC high resolution Headphone Amplifier from Fiio is customizable and designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes.The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8\" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8\" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination. DAC ChipThe internal DAC chip is a PCM5102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.Low Noise Floor The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.Amplification Stage The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving power.Portable DesignA brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable portable use.
- DAC ChipThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8 headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8 line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
Audioengine D1 24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
The D1 DAC is a perfect example of the extension of this mission. With music streaming services and digital music players becoming the centre of the modern music system, consumers have had to accept a loss of the premium components resulting in the loss of sound quality. Perfect for providing a higher quality audio signal to any speakers or headphones, the D1 is a high quality 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, TV, and any device with a USB port or Optical output. The D1 sets up in seconds with no software to download or setup hassle.
- PREMIUM PORTABLE DESKTOP DAC & HEADPHONE AMP: Audioengine has brought traditional high-quality audio equipment into the digital age. Their range of Award-Winning products have been praised by What Hi-Fi, CNet and Wired to name just a few of the publications who have tested their products over the past 13 years.
- USB & OPTICAL S/PDIF INPUTS: Either connect directly to your MAC, PC or laptop with USB Plug & Play (no drivers required), or use the S/PDIF input - start enjoying audiophile quality sound straight out of the box!
- RCA COAXIAL & HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: RCA Outputs allow connection to a traditional stereo Hi-Fi & a front 3.5mm Headphone output will power any headphones from tiny in ear to the highest power planar magnetic set!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: DAC, 0.6m USB cable, Cloth Travel Bag, Setup Guide, Brochure
- WARRANTY: All Audioengine products have a 3-year Limited Warranty on parts and labor from date of purchase.
Creative Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 USB Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp and Integrated Beam Forming Microphone
Sound Blaster Audio Quality, with USB Simplicity and Portability
Featuring a built-in dual microphone array for crystal-clear voice communication and customizable SBX Pro Studio audio technologies, and a studio-grade 600 ohm headphone amplifier, the Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 is ideal for anyone looking to seriously upgrade their PC or Mac audio experience.
Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 delivers cinematic audio immersion to your PC or Mac through a simple USB port. Powered by SBX Pro Studio technology, the external sound card instantly converts your PC or Mac into a 5.1 entertainment system with amazing positional audio and additional customizable audio effects via the included Sound Blaster Omni Control Panel software. It is also ideal for voice communication and features a built-in dual array microphone that seamlessly integrates with proprietary CrystalVoice technology to deliver amazing voice clarity for chatting or recording. And, if audiophile quality listening is your thing, Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 features a 600-ohm headphone amplifier for studio-grade monitoring.
USB Simplicity and Portability
Easy to install, the USB-powered external sound card only requires a single USB connection to work. That's all there is to it!
Built-in Dual Microphones with CrystalVoice Technology*
Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 features two built-in microphones, which enable the optimal performance of far-field voice input without a headset microphone. These microphones are designed to focus on the user's voice and reduce noise outside that signal.
*CrystalVoice Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) not supported by Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1
Sound Blaster Omni Control Panel
It's time to level up your audio. Hear the power of Sound Blaster technology on your PC and Mac with SBX Pro Studio and CrystalVoice technologies.
Awesome Surround Experience
Enjoy the Sound Blaster cinematic experience, even when using a notebook. Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 supports both PC and Mac, which means you can enjoy the same experience on both platforms.
Dolby Digital Live
Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 features Dolby Digital Live*, an advanced audio technology that delivers 5.1 discrete channels of vibrant surround sound for your digital entertainment, via a single cable. *For Windows only
Featuring a 600-ohm headphone amplifier, the Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 is ideal for anyone seriously looking to upgrade their PC or Mac audio experience.
If you're into gaming as well, Scout mode allows you to hear your enemies from further away, so you gain a distinct tactical advantage in combat. Win each battle, every battle!
Comprehensive Connectivity for All Your PC and Mac Audio Needs
The external sound card features high-quality, gold-plated RCA stereo and optical digital outputs for the best audio performance, plus convenient microphone and headphone jacks, all in one Sound Blaster package.
What's in the Box
- Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1
- MicroUSB 2.0 cable (1.5m)
- Stereo RCA to 1/8" jack adapter
- Installation CD
- Quickstart leaflet
- Warranty leaflet
For Windows: Sound Blaster Omni Control Panel, User Guide, Creative Wave Studio, Creative Media Toolbox Trial.
Note: Creative Wave Studio & Media Toolbox Trial are downloadable from web.
For Mac OS-Downloadable from the Web: Sound Blaster Omni Control Panel, User Guide.
Note: Dolby Digital Live encoding not available for Mac OS.
- Hear the power of sound blaster technology on your PC and Mac with our SBX Pro Studio and Crystal Voice Technologies
- Advanced audio technology that delivers 5.1 discrete channels of vibrant sound for your digital entertainment.If no audio output when playing digital files check whether the powered speakers or external amplifier are connected to the line out jacks.
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 Surround sound
- Built-in dual microphones with Crystal Voice Technology to enable optimal performance of headset-free use. Compatability - Microsoft Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista.Mac OS 10.6 & above
Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 Headphone Surround HD Audio External Sound Card with Headphone Amplifier for Windows PC/Mac / PS4 / and Other Consoles
The pocket-sized Sound Blaster G5 delivers massively superior gaming audio performance in a compellingly tiny form-factor. This virtual 7.1 24-bit/192kHz, 120dB USB Digital Audio Converter (DAC) and headphone amplifier delivers for the ultimate headphone gaming audio experience - whether it is for your PC or for your gaming console. Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.8 and above.
- Native 7.1 Surround Sound Support
- Immersive 3D PC Gaming Audio
- Best-in-class Console Gaming Audio
- Blaster Acoustic Engine Pro
- Audiophile-grade Headphone Amplifier
- Built-in SB-Axx1 Audio Processor
- Backlit Volume Control with Illuminated Volume Indicator
Neoteck 192kHz DAC Converter with Volume Control Aluminum Digital Optical Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo Left/Right RCA 3.5mm Jack Audio Adapter for PS3 XBox HD DVD PS4 Sky HD Plasma Blu-ray
All Neoteck Product Comes With 18 Months US Base Warranty
This Netoeck Converter, Coming with Aluminum Metal Shell, Lightweight and Compatible, Supporting 192KHz/24Bit Sampling Rate, can Easily Convert Coaxial or Toslink Interface to RCA Analog Audio Interface and Connects to an External Device Such as an Amplifier via 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
One Toslink and One Coaxial Input Interface
One RCA Output Interface
One 3.5mm Audio Output Interface
Eliminates the Noise when No Input Signal and Automatically Mute
Actually Supports Sampling Rate at 192kHz / 24bit
Volume Adjustment Supported
Aluminum Metal Case, Lightweight and Compact
Good Anti-interference Function Makes the Sound Pure and Clear
Works with Any Playback Source with an Optical (TOSLINK) or Coaxial Digital Audio Output Such as Digital and HD Televisions, Satellite Receivers, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Players and Game Consoles
Support Audio Format: PCM
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105DB
Separating Degree(1KHZ): 94DB
Response Frequency: 20Hz20KHz -0.2db
Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): 10Hz20KHz 0.25-0.065
Blocking Time: 0.577Fs
Sampling Rate: 32192 KHz
Bit Rate: 1624 Bit
Output Impedance: 10 ohms
Working Voltage: 5V.Maximum Voltage:6V
Maximum Power Consumption: 100mA
Operating Temperature Range: -10-70
Storage Temperature Range: -60-150
Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 80RH(No Condensation)
Storage Humidity Range: 5- 90RHNo Condensation
ESD Protection Human Body Model: 8kV(Air-gap Discharge) 4kV(Contact Discharge)
Product Shell: Aluminum Shell
Product Color: Black
1 x Neoteck Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x Toslink Cable (Optical Cable)
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x User Manual
- Neoteck 192KHz DAC ConverterCompact Digital to Analog Converter Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio and Connects to an External Device Such as an Amplifier via 3.5mm Headphone Cable
- Volume Adjustment Support Professional Audio Amplifier Chip and Good Anti-Interference Function Makes the Sound Pure and Clear, with Volume Adjusting Knob, Allowing You to Control Your Headphone and Adjust the Output Volume Directly
- 192KHz Sampling Rate AchievedSupports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz, and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels, Eliminates the Noise when no Input Signal and Automatically Mute when Input Non-audio Signal, Give You Home Theater Experience
- Aluminum Metal CasingMade of Aluminum Metal Shell Which Makes it Durable, Heat-resisted and High Quality and also the Gold Plated Interface to Reduce Signal Transmission Loss
- Great CompatibilityEasily Install and Operate, Perfectly Work with Any Playback Source with an Optical (TOSLINK) or Coaxial Digital Audio Output Such as Digital and HD Televisions, Satellite Receivers, CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Players and Game Consoles (NOTE: It is Incompatible with 5.1 Channel Signal Such as Dolby AC3, Please Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM before Using and It can NOT Work with Computers)
Syba Sonic USB 24 Bit 96 KHz DAC Digital to Analog Headphone Amplifier 2 Stage EQ Digital / Coaxial Output and RCA Output
Achieve maximum sound on your computer in just minutes! This Digital to Analog Converter allows you to bypass your computer's sound card or headphone output to send digital audio signal through the USB interface. Your sound quality will be pushed to its highest level in your overall music environment.
- Operation Amplifier: TI LM4562 x1 powered by USB Port
- Sampling Rate for DAC: 24bit/96KHz (Max.)
- Integrated De-pop Function for Suppress Pop Noise During PC Power-up and Shutdown
- Support 3.5mm or 1/4" Jack headphone jack
- Easy Plug and Play. No Driver or Software Installation Required (Except for S/PDIF output)
Signstek HIFI USB to Coaxial S/PDIF Converter Convert Digital to Analogue Signal Mini USB DAC PCM
This device can be used to connect to your computer via USB cable and configures as an audio output device, with the purpose of creating a high quality S/PDIF digital audio output signal that can connect to your existing DAC.
Comes with a headphone output for private audio listening.
Powered by USB cable, so there is no need to install on wall or batteries to worry about.
Uses it standard or build right into your DAC.Operation and setup is plug-and-plug, no drivers to install.
Use of safe and reliable USB B type port, to send high-quality USB cable, without power, plug and play.
The surface of the expensive laser engraving fonts, never fade.
Enable you to output to the amplifier, an integrated sound card as a computer upgrade products, can be connected to the decoder, will be sent back to the best level of sound quality.
Compatible with both Windows XP and Mac OS-X. For best playback in Windows
Provides the easiest way to convert your PC into a hi-end music server. Join the hundreds who have already upgraded. Once you get used to playing CDs from your computer, you'll never want to go back to a traditional transport.
Small size, convenient to carry
The fever world acclaimed PCM2704 USB chip.
The USB type B, safe and reliable, high quality USB cable, without power supply, plug and play.
The surface of the font used expensive laser engraving, never fade
Digital output signal after fever isolation transformer DV709 filtering, the sound quality more perfect.
Distortion: THDN: 0.006 (RL > 10 k)
SNR: 98 dB
Output Power: 12 mW (RL = 32 )
Sampling Rate: 16Bit 32k, 44.1k, 48k
- Full-featured, with analog output, coaxial / optical digital output, headphone output, you can output to the headphones, directly as a USB sound card to use
- Coaxial and fiber optic signal IC for high-speed data through the plastic, the output signal is more stable, pure
- Digital output signal isolation transformers fever DV709 digital filter, the other a more pure sound
- Compact, portable, includes input and output sockets
- With fever world acclaimed USB chip PCM2704
FiiO E10K Portable Desktop Headphone AMP/DAC with Astell&Kern (iRiver) ICP-AT1000 Dynamic Driver in-Ear Monitor Headphones from Astell&Kern by Final Audio Design
Astell&Kern(iRiver) AT 1000 In Ear Earphones by Final Audio Design with FiiO E10K Portable Headphone AMP/DAC
The E10K USB DAC Headphone Amplifier from Fiio is designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes.
The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
Powered and tuned by the experts at Final Audio Design, the AT1000 is iRiver's entry level earphone. Equipped with a 8.5mm moving coil single dynamic driver, the AT1000 delivers powerful sound and are compatible with almost any kind of music playback device.
Along with Final Audio's BAM (Balancing Air Movement) technology that optimizes airflow inside the housing and efficiently controls unwanted vibrations that brings a deep and rich listening experience, the AT1000 brings clear bass response and smooth treble with a discernible mids at a very affordable price. Equipped with touch noise eliminating cables with built-in mic and 4-pole 3.5mm TRRS jack, take and make phone calls with the AT1000!
- The E10K uses a PCM5102 internal DAC chip and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts (Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16 to 150 )
- The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving powertilizes an OPA1642 as the voltage pre-amplifier and an AD8397 power amplifier to deliver a maximum power output of 450 mW at 16 (270 mW at 32 ) with a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz, a signal-to-noise ratio of equal to or greater than 108 dB, and a T.H.D. of less than 0.004 into loads between 16 and 150.
- Astell&Kern iriver ICP-AT1000 Dynamic Driver In-Ear Monitor are equipped with 8.5mm moving-coil, single dynamic drivers.
- Powered and tuned by Final Audio Design, the BAM (Balancing Air Movement) technology optimizes airflow inside the housing and efficiently controls unwanted vibrations, which results in a deep and rich listening experience.
- The headphones deliver a clear bass response and provide smooth treble and transparent mids. They are equipped with a noise-eliminating cable, built-in mic, and a 4-pole, 3.5mm TRRS jack.
Fostex HP-A3 32-Bit Digital to Analog Converter/Headphone Amplifier
The Fostex HP-A3 is the perfect DAC for computer audio. This high quality unit features 32bit D/A conversion with an integrated headphone amplifier exclusively designed to get the most from a PC audio set-up. HP-A3 operates on USB bus power, so you don't have to use an AC adapter. It works with up to 24bit/96kHz audio source and has a high quality analog headphone amp to drive any type of headphones. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
- 32bit D/A converter with USB bus power
- Works with up to 24bit/96kHz audio source
- High quality analog headphone amp to drive any type of headphones
- USB/digital (optical) input selector; headphones/RCA (analog) output selector
- Doubles as D/D converter from USB digital audio to optical
Fosi Audio DAC Converter 24-bit/192kHz Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital-to-Analog Adapter Decoder & Headphone Amplifier & Mini Stereo Pre-Amplifier Q5 (Black)
Welcome to the Fosi Audio family, the Fosi Audio team is dedicated to brining you the highest-quality listening experience and the Q5 was designed with the same attention to detail and operational simplicity as well other Fosi Audio products. Our goal is to get you to your music as simply as possible without all the "gadget tinkering" many other products require. As with our past efforts, we thank our customers, distributors for the inspiration to create another great product.
Headphone output power: 400MWatt @32 Ohm
Frequency response: 10Hz- 20Khz(/- 0.5dB)
S/N ratio (DC to 20Khz): >110dB
THDN: (1 KHz FS 96 kS/s)<0.002
Input sampling rate: Up to 192KHz
Input bit depth: Up to 24 bits (upsampled)
Input type: Optical/Coaxial/USB
Output type: RCA and 6.35 headphones jack
Power requirement: 12V, 1A or more (power supply included)
Headphone impedance: 10 ohms to 300 ohms
Headphone amplifier: TPA6120 OPA2134
D/A converter: CM6642 CS8416 CS4398
What's in the box:
6.35mm to 3.5mm headphone adapter;
- Mac/PC plug-n-play, no special software is needed, RCA and 6.35mm headphones outputs;
- USB and optical coaxial S/PDIF inputs, can choose the input mode. With the volume control knob that can adjust the headphones as well as the RCA output;
- Hi-Fi headphone amp chips TPA6120 OPA2134 with UPC1237 headphones protect circuit for any 16-250Ohm headphones;
- Stream bit-perfect 24bit/192Hkz HD with low jitter, built-in Cirrus CM6642 CS8416 CS4398 DAC chips, desktop or portable DAC, stereo headphone amp, and preamp;
- Support the phone player with OTG audio input function, if need, the OTG pallets which have three kinds of corresponding ports(type-c/android/apple) should be purchased.
- Car sub amplifier
- Teeth whitening reviews
- Essential oils starter kit
- Brown nail polish
- Throwing knives on amazon
- Low fat crackers
- Gifts for the best friend