Rockford Fosgate R150X2 Prime 2-Channel Amplifier
The PRIME R150X2 is a 2-channel amplifier that can pump-out 75 Watts into both channels at 2-Ohms, making it perfect for full-range or component speakers. The R150X2 can also run in bridged/mono mode for use with subwoofers.
- 50 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watts x 2 @ 2-Ohm / 150 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
Polk Audio PA D2000.2 (PAD2000.2) 500W RMS PA D Series Class-D 2-channel Car Amplifier
Product Features: PA D Series 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 125 watts x 2 chan. 2 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan. CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply Mono or 2-Channel Operation LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators Soft start turn-on Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps 4-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, reverse polarity & speaker short protection) Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink Nickel-plated RCA level inputs Nickel-plated screw terminals Input sensitivity: 200mV - 6V Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz Damping Factor: >100 Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1 Signal to Noise Ration: 105 dBA Selectable crossover modes: FULL / HPF / LPF x10 Frequency Multiplier, Both Channels Variable high-pass filter: 20 - 400 Hz (x10 Capable), 12 dB/octave Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz (x10 Capable), 12 dB/octave Fuse Rating: 25A x 2 Supply Voltage: 10V - 16V 12 AWG Speaker Connections 4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact
- 125 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 500 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Compact Size: 9"W x 1-13/16"H x 6-3/4"D
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs and Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter: 20 - 400 Hz (x10 Capable), 12 dB/octave Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz (x10 Capable), 12 dB/octave
Rockville dB25 2800w Peak/700w RMS @ 4 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!!
The dB25 is a class AB 2 channel high power amplifier with 2,800 watts peak output, 1,400 watts RMS output, and 700 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a articular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB25 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
he dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB25 2800Watt/1400Watt RMS Class AB 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 350 Watts x 2 Channel <1 THDN . 4 Ohm: 230 Watts x 2 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: Bridged: 700 Watts x 1 Channel.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 2 Channel. 4 Ohm: 460 Watts x 2 Channel. 4 Ohm:Bridged: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm 920 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm:Bridged: 2800 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Tertiary Supplies Circuitry. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 60Hz -1.2KHz.
- RCA Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100KHz. Damping Factor: >100 @ 100Hz. 30 Amp x3ATC Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 19.4.
BOSS Audio R1002 Car Amplifier 2 Channel, 200 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Full Range
Power up your music on the trails or water with the Boss Audio Riot R1002 2 Channel Class A/B Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 200 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your music in gear. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking for enhanced sound and performance for their system at an affordable price. Get better sound with the Boss Audio R1002. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: Maximum Power output of 200 Watts at 2 Ohms into two channels. Maximum power output of 100 Watts at 4 Ohms into two channels
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the R1002 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the R1002 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- VARIABLE INPUT GAIN CONTROL: The Variable Input Control allows the amplifier input to match the output signal from the head unit to achieve optimum performance when adjusted properly.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
Planet Audio AC1000.2 Anarchy 1000 Watt, 2 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive to your own beat with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1000.2 2-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your audio system rocking. Customize the sound with Variable Low and High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Get the Bass thumping with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge Channels for even more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Get out of this world sound with the Planet Audio AC1000.2.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 500 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 250 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 1000 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Blue Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 9.5" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
BOSS Audio PT3000 Phantom 3000 Watt, 2 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up the volume with the Boss Audio Phantom PT3000 2-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 3000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to rock your tunes. Customize the sound with the Variable Low and High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Shift the sound into high gear with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge Channels for even more power and flexibility. The Phantom Series are full-featured amplifiers that offer eye-catching Multi LED Backlit Illumination and customization for high quality sound and performance. Enjoy better sound with the Boss Audio PT3000. For more product details, please scroll down.
- 1500 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full Range, Class A/B, MOSFET Power Supply
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Red LED Backlit Illumination
- 6 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
Rockville RXD-T2 Micro Car Audio Class D Amplifier 2400w 2 Chan 2x600W CEA Rated
The RXD-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. This is one of the most versatile and durable car amps in the world. It is completely water resistant! This makes it perfect for any type of crazy installation including car, ATV, boat, or any other 12 volt application! The amplifier's small footprint adds to its versatility so you can mount it even in the tightest locations. This amplifier is full marine-grade! This means it will last longer! We thought about it and decided if we wanted to make a car amplifier that is indestructible we need to make it marine grade! This amp can handle the extremes! It will withstand hot, cold, moisture, or whatever you throw at it! The other thing that makes this amp so durable is that it has a class ""D"" power supply. So even if you run it at really low impedance the amplifier can handle it! The amp is efficient and does not generate a ton of heat. So even if you abuse the amplifier and run it at 1 ohm load in stereo mode or a 2 ohm load in bridged mode; the amplifier will handle it! (We tested it).
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! After purchasing this amplifier; install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers or subwoofers from blowing.
The RXD-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS, but we totally underrated these! We just received new test reports from our QC department showing this amp outputting a legitimate 1600w RMS when bridged! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms RMS and when you bridge it you get 1600 x 1 @ 4 ohms! (To get even more power you can run it at 1 ohm in stereo mode and 2 ohm in bridged mode). This is a full range class ""D"" amplifier. It is super super efficient. I want you all to know that the ratings are more than legit...
- Rockville RXD-T2 Micro Class D Car Amplifier 2400 Watt 2 Channel 2x400W CEA Rated
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1 THDN
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1 THD
2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier - 1400W Dual Channel Bridgeable High Power MOSFET Audio Sound Auto Small Speaker Amp w/ Crossover, Bass Boost Control, Gold Plated RCA Input Output - Pyle PLA2200
- 700 Watts x 2 Output - 1400 watts x 1 Bridged Output - Variable Hi/Lo Electronic Crossover Network - Variable Input Level ( Gain ) Control - Switchable Bass Boost - Power And Protection LED Indicators - Low Level Inputs - RCA Inputs Outputs - Slim Size Amplifier Design For Easy Installation - Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection - Anti-Thump Turn-on - Soft Turn-On Circuit - Remote Turn On/Off - S/N Ratio: 95db - T.H.D: 0.04 - 2x10 Amp Maxi Type Fuse - Freq. Response: 15Hz - 30KHz - Dimensions: 10.63" H x 1.42" W x 8.75" L
- 1400 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Car Amplifier is perfect for your vehicle's sound system. Gives you up to 1400W bridgeable output. Features switchable bass boost, variable gain control, configurable electronic crossover network
- GOLD-PLATED RCA PORTS: The RCA ports are gold-plated for eliminating signal loss. A subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut so your speakers will always deliver the highest quality audio. Features switchable bass boost, low level inputs
- MOSFET PULSE: The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your compact speakers providing you with crisp and clear audio for an outstanding music experience. Also features anti-thump turn on
- THERMAL PROTECTION: To keep both your car and the stereo amp safe, this model is equipped w/ thermal, overload and short circuit protection. Has been specially designed from the bottom up to provide safe and high quality sound in a sturdy form factor
- SLIM SIZE DESIGN: This box amp's small size makes installation a breeze - you'll have no trouble finding a spot for this little yet powerful device. Additional features include LED indicators, RCA outputs, soft turn-on circuit, remote turn on/off
New Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-T1 is a 2 channel high power amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts RMS (2 x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x 2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1 THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available.
- Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings:. 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1 THDN. 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1 THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1 THD.
- RMS Power Ratings. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1 THD. Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms).
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry.
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo. 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. RCA Preamp Line Output. ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator.
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 13?.
Rockford Fosgate R300X4 Prime 4-Channel Amplifier
The PRIME R300X4 is a versatile 4-channel amplifier capable of running your entire system. The R300X4 is great for full-range or component speakers on the front channels with subwoofers on the rear running in bridged/mono mode.
- 50 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm / 150 Watts x 2 @ 4-Ohm Bridged
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover
- Class A/B Circuit Topology
- Products for preventing stretch marks
- Vacuum cleaner for under 100
- What is the best countertop microwave
- License plate cover
- Motorcycle game xbox one
- Blackhead removing mask
- Gifts for mother in laws