Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
The wide f/1.8 aperture lets in more than 8x the amount of light compared to the standard zoom lens that is provided with your EOS*. This results in sharper images with less motion blur and reduced need to use flash in dimly lit conditions so you can easily capture the atmosphere of a low light environment.The 50mm focal length allows you to fill the frame with your subject from a comfortable distance making it a great lens for portraits. A similar perspective to the human eye and its compact size make the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM a great everyday lens to always carry with your EOS camera.The near-silent STM (Stepping Motor) technology focuses extremely quickly when shooting photos, so you can react suddenly to capture fleeting moments. Creating high quality movies is easier with STM as it delivers steady and quiet continuous focusing, so your movies are smooth, and soundtracks only capture the surrounding sounds and not the noise of a focusing motor.The EF 50mm f/1.8 STM replaces the popular EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens which was affectionately known for giving outstanding picture quality at an affordable price. This latest version gives the same stunning photo quality but with a fast, near-silent focus motor and a more robust build that belies its price.
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 is STM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Certified Refurbished)
Canon EF-S Lens Mount 88-400mm (35mm Equivalent) Ultra-Low Dispersion Element Optical Image Stabilizer STM AF Stepping Motor Optimized Lens Coating Full-Time Manual Focus Control Non-Rotating Front Element & Rear Focus Seven Blade Circular Diaphragm Minimum Focus Distance: 2.8'
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system, Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
Photography: Box Set: Digital Photography Canon Nikon Lenses DSLR Equipment: Digital Photography: All You Need About Photography And Different Kinds Of DSLR
The whole idea can be a little bit overwhelming, but worry no more! Digital Photography For Beginners: Simple Digital Photography Tips And Tricks To Help You Take Amazing Photos With Your Camera is on its way to help!
Download Now for Instant Reading by Scrolling Up and Clicking the Buy Button
This book will show you details about The Exposure Triangle, Mastering Photography by Learning How To Blend The Various Features For Better Quality Photos and more!!
So you bought a brand new Canon DSLR but do not know how to use it. Or you already have one but it only operates in a boring auto mode. Do you want to let loose your artistic visual nature and experience the limitless possibilities of your Canon DSLR Camera?
If so Download Canon DSLRs For Beginners: Simple And Easy Principles And Techniques To Taking Great Photographs With Your Canon DSLR Camera NOW!
This book will help you Understand Your Canon DSLR Camera better and Unleash its Full Power allowing you to take precious moments that are worth keeping!
Do you have a Nikon DLSR camera, but can't figure out how to use it? Are your pictures less than they could be? Would you like to learn more about your camera and equipment?
If so, then Nikon DSLRs For Beginners: Simple And Easy Principles And Techniques To Taking Great Photographs With Your Nikon DSLR Camera is the book for you! It will teach you to understand your camera and unleash the power within!
Here's a preview of what you can learn from this helpful book:
"When you buy your Nikon DSLR camera, it will be set to single frame shooting, limiting you to taking one shot at a time. You may want to switch to continuous photo shooting at the frame rate the camera can handle as you hold the capture button. Continuous shooting definitely results into sharper pictures as you get many images to choose from. The process will also minimize the effects of camera shakes you could have had in single frame shooting."
Nikon DSLRs For Beginners: Simple And Easy Principles And Techniques To Taking Great Photographs With Your Nikon DSLR Camera is available for Download Now.
You will discover the techniques of:
- Exposure Bracketing
- Using the DOP Preview, the Rangefinder, and the Eyepiece Dioptre
- Using Live View and Metering Modes
- Choosing Between sRGB and RGB
- White Balancing
- Continuous Shooting, Shooting In Low Light, and Outdoor Flash Use
- Continuous Servo Autofocus
- Shooting Modes and ISO Settings
- Using The Exposure Compensation
- Using Monochrome Filters
When you download Top Lenses For Your DSLR Camera: From Entry-Level To Intermediate-Level Then To Professional-Level Lenses, you'll learn the differences between DLSR and cyber shot cameras, and how to correctly determine the right lens for your DLSR camera. This fun and easy book transforms your dreaded shopping chore into a fun and exciting experience. You'll be proud to show off your new camera equipment to your friends, coworkers, and family!
This helpful guide describes a large selection of entry-level, intermediate, and professional DLSR lenses.
You'll also learn essential DLSR lens concepts such as Focal Length, Aperture Value, and Depth of Field.
Here's a preview of what you can learn from this helpful book:
"For starters, I would recommend a few camera brands from specific manufacturers that you can buy for your first digital SLR camera. Canon is so far the leading camera brand and similarly canon entry level lenses would be worth trying. A relatively cheaper alternative would be Rokinon FE14M-C prime lens that is very affordable and of high quality."
Download Top Lenses For Your DSLR Camera
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format 38mm (35mm Equivalent) One Aspherical Element Optimized Lens Coatings STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism Full-Time Manual Focus Override Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm Slim Design Measures Less Than 1-Thick
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5 ft./0.16 m; maximum magnification of x0.27
Canon 12x36 Image Stabilization III Binoculars
Sharp, steady viewing for an active world. Light, sleek and powerful, this advanced binocular features Canon's Image Stabilizer technology to keep the image steady even when you are not. High magnification multi-coated lenses deliver a wide, extra-bright field-of-view. The Doublet Field Flattener keeps images sharp from edge-to-edge. An enhanced power-saving technology coupled with optional lithium AA batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous use. All Canon binoculars feature a center focus for easy one-handed operation, and the 12x36 IS II has a water-resistant, non-slip rubber coating that ensures secure handling in a wide range of environments.
- Compact, highly portable binoculars that are ideal for birdwatching, hunting, and more
- Superb Image Stabilization (IS) using optics technology, equivalent to what is used for Canon EF lenses
- High magnification ratio: 12x
- 36mm/1.42 in. objective lens effective diameter helps provide clear and bright, high resolution images
- Porro II Prisms help provide outstanding image resolution and minimize the loss of light
- Doublet field-flattener for sharp, virtually distortion-free images from edge-to-edge
- Improved power efficiency and battery consumption
- Long eye relief (14.5mm/0.57 in.) helps ensure comfort, especially for those with glasses
- Low-reflective exterior design for birdwatching and other uses
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free glass
CanonÂ VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (Black)
The VIXIA HF R800 it's a lightweight camcorder with an extensive optical zoom and easy-to-use interface. Video Recording system - MPEG-4
- 57x (32.5-1853Mm) advanced zoom/ 32x Optical / 1140x Digital and Super range OIS.
- Canon 3.28 Megapixel full HD CMOS image sensor.
- Digic DV 4 image processor.
- Minimum Focusing Distance-All other modes: 10mm (WIDE end), 1m across entire zooming range (from edge of lens).
- However, approx. 50cm at tele macro setting established at this time (automatic movement to TELE end)
Canon PowerShot A2500 16MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 2.7-Inch LCD (Red)
The PowerShot A2500 makes highly advanced imaging technology to capture beautiful stills and video. The camera's 16.0 Megapixel sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor capture a wealth of detail and natural color. With the 5x Optical Zoom with 28mm Wide-Angle lens, everything from close-up snaps to breathtaking landscapes is within your reach. Smart AUTO recognizes 32 shooting situations and automatically chooses the proper camera settings, and Digital IS keeps even dark scenes and fast-moving subjects sharp and steady. Preserving memories in rich, lifelike 720p HD video is as easy as pressing the dedicated movie button, and Scene Modes like Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome give you new ways to shoot more creatively. Plus, you can shoot longer with new ECO Mode, which reduces power consumption. A Help Button makes the PowerShot A2500 perfect even for beginners, with one-touch access to helpful instructions and advice.
- ECO Mode to reduce power consumption..
- Capture impressive 720p HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button..
- 16 megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 image processor deliver enhanced image quality..
- 5x optical zoom and 28mm wide-angle lens with Digital Image Stabilizer..
- Smart Auto intelligently selects the proper settings based on 32 predefined shooting situations..
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens
Bring your photographic subjects closer with this Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer Telephoto Zoom Lens. It is designed with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology and is compact and light. This high zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses). The image stabilizer effect is equivalent to a shutter speed about 4 stops faster than the same size lens without Image Stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you could formerly hold a 250mm lens steadily was 1/250th of a second, with Canon's 4-stop stabilization correction, you could hand-hold at shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. It also uses a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Filter Size - 58mm Max. Diameter - x Length 2.8 in. x 4.3 in./70 x 108mm (maximum lens length) Weight - 13.8 oz./390g Canon 1 year limited warranty
- Maximum aperture: f/4.0-f/5.6
- Optics: 12 elements in 10 groups, UD glass element
- Canon EF-S Mount (not compatible with full sensor DSLRs)
Canon 80D Crash Course Training Tutorial DVD Made for Beginners!
Award winning instructor and professional wedding photographer Michael Andrew takes us on a step-by-step tour of the Canon 80D in this limited edition training DVD. Michael Andrew's unique approach simplifies SLR digital photography and shows students how to use simple techniques to take amazing photographs. Michael blends technical competence with artistic fundamentals in this truly unique training DVD. Beginning photographers consistently say "Michael's DVD was the best investment Ive made in my photography". If you own a Canon 80D and are looking to improve your photographic skills or aren't exactly sure how everything works....this is the DVD for you! Run time is approximately 4 Hours and 30 minutes. Included Lessons- Michael's FULL Photography School!: Digital Photography Crash Course, including: Exposure Lesson Shutter Speed Lessons Aperture Lessons Depth of Field Lessons ISO Complete Composition Lessons- 11 in all Digital Greenhouse Compression Encryption Histograms Lens Crash Course What to do if not enough light Lighting Crash Course. Portrait Crash course Sensor Cleaning What's In Michael's Bag? Free Access to Michaels Online video lessons and homework, including updates. Canon 80D Lessons Set Up Button Review Mode Dial How to Focus Custom Set Up All Basic Modes All Creative Modes LCD Review Advanced Operation Exposure Compensation Exposure Lock Operation Metering Modes White Balance Extensive menu guide Built in Flash Screen Interface Operaton Exclusive NEW SLR Video Lessons!! Canon 80D Live View Focus Modes! Why SLR Video? Pros and Cons Video History and Terms, including FPS, Resolution & Interlaced vs Progressive Scan! Video Shooting & Workflow! And Much More!!
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera Wi-Fi w/ 18-55mm 55-210mm Zoom Lens Bundle (Renewed)
Test the limits of your creativity with the premium mirrorless DSLR that's focused on speed. Every artistic shot you take from fast-action to candid benefits from 24.3MP detail and the world's fastest auto focus. For capturing crucial moments that go by in a blink, the A6000 can shoot 11 photos in one second. It's compact and easy to use, too. Two quick-access dials let you change settings on the fly.
- Black and White Setting: Has Black and White Setting
- Brand: Sony
- Built-In Flash: Yes
- Depth: 1.81 in.
- Foundation remover
- Funny gag gifts for best friend
- Ice cream makers for home use
- Spreader for fertilizer
- Gopro hero 5 accessories best buy
- Crutches for athletes
- Skates for street