Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote. Amplifier will not power up: Check to make sure you have a good ground connection, check that the Remote Input (Turn-On) has at least 5VDC, check that there is battery power on the () terminal, check that there is at least 12v, check all fuse, replace if necessary, make sure that the Protection LED not illuminated. If it is lit, shut off the amplifier briefly, and then repower it.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0 or 180.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
Rockville SS8P 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
The SS8P is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.8" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is clean and simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We focused on making installation a breeze so we designed this unit with you the customer in mind. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitors models are more challenging to install.
The SS8P has 400 watts of peak power and 100 watts RMS. This has great controls so you can adjust the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume and subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies which the human ear cannot hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control, input sensitivity, and bass boost.
Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware but the best thing about our model is the sound. It is slim but it sounds like a full sized subwoofer If you are not happy with it we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. If you dont like the sound, we will send you a pre-paid label and refund you in full!
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet.
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0 or 180. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz.
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4. Subwoofer Level Remote Control . Fuse Rating: Single 10A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V.
Kicker 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8
Kicker Hideaway Compact Powered Sub
- RMS Power: 150 Watts
- Ultra-compact powered subwoofer system designed for tight locations
- Dimension: 13 7/8 x 9 3/8 x 3 1/8
- 8-inch internal subwoofer
- 150-watt (RMS, 14.4v) power amplifier
Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact Active subwoofer
Pioneer TS-WX130DA compact active subwoofer
- Features: Compact powered subwoofer, 8" x 5-1/4" sub with aluminum cone, Built-in amplifier: 160 watts RMS, Dimensions: 11"W x 2-3/4"H x 7-7/8"D
- Wired remote for control over: Gain, Low-pass filter, Selectable phase control (0, 180)
- Bass Mode settings: Deep: 20 to 200 Hz frequency response, 95 dB sensitivity, Dynamic: 40 to 160 Hz frequency response, 100 dB sensitivity
Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 12" 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer in Enclosure
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle!.If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-12 is the right one for the job! The P300-12 features a Punch 12 subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area. "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure Built-in 0/180 phase switch Separate low level and speaker level inputs Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover Detachable Power/Ground connector Intelligent auto turn on/off function Thermal and over/under voltage protection High-efficiency, low current design Remote bass level control included Proprietary high output woofer Constructed with 5/8" MDF Large AWG input terminals Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- Constructed with 5/8-Inch MDF
- 12 AWG input terminals
- Class D amplifier (300 watts RMS).Frequency Response35Hz to 150Hz
- Remote bass-level control included. Crossover Controls : Variable 50Hz to 200Hz at 12dB/Octave Butterworth
- Sealed enclosure, for tight, accurate bass. Dimensions: 15 H x 19.8 W x D1 11 - D2 7 (inches)
- Frequency Response is 35Hz to 150Hz
Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer
The PWE-S8 Alpine Restyle Compact Powered 8-inch Subwoofer is an easy way to add powerful bass to your vehicles sound system. It features a powered 8-inch subwoofer paired with a built-in amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure. The PWE-S8 measures just 13.5 L x 9 W x 3 D (at the tallest point) so you can add low, punchy, accurate bass to your sound system without taking up much space in your vehicle. The compact shallow mount design gives you the flexibility to install the PWE-S8 under or behind the seat of a truck, in the trunk of a sedan, or in the hatch of an SUV, or tucked in any other compact space. The die cast aluminum construction provides durability for ongoing performance. The amplifier produces 120W continuous power and the quad-coil subwoofer delivers 32Hz-150Hz frequency response. The PWE-S8 connects to your sound system through the RCA or Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs which are conveniently located on the side panel. The side panel also gives you access to Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level controls for proper sound setup and greater flexibility during installation. The PWE-S8 is authorized to be sold and shipped from Amazon. For professional installation, visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website to find an authorized Alpine retailer near you.Max Power Output: 240 Watts
- 8-inch subwoofer and 120W amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure
- The compact size measures just 13.5" L x 9" W x 3" D so it can be installed under or behind a seat in a truck, in a sedan's trunk or in an SUV's hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz frequency response, Power Rating: 120W RMS. RCA (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/auto sensing)
- RCA and Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs are located on the side panel, along with controls for Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level
- The PWE-S8 is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation
Rockville RTB65A 6.5" 300w Powered Active Car Subwoofer Bass Tube MP3 Input
Introducing the Rockville RTB65A Powered Subwoofer Tube. We at Rockville just had to manufacture a high quality powered bass tube. Growing up one of my best friends bought a car and it had a powered bass tube in it. The sound that it produced was just amazing and I will never forget it. Bass tubes push out some of the punchiest bass available. I personally love punchy bass that is deep and clean. Bass is an integral part of any good audio system, and the Rockville Bass Blaster amplified subwoofer tubes will add power and impact to your car audio system. The cylindrical shape of the enclosure helps focus the motion of the bass pressure so it maximizes that punchy output from both the woofers face and the tuned rear aero port. Strong deep bass will fire through your vehicle for astounding results.
Since this is a powered bass tube, you get everything you need! This is your entire bass system. The built in power amplifier will push this tube to the max. The amp, sub and enclosure are perfectly tuned and matched to sound perfect together.
Installation is a breeze! No need for building and wiring enclosures to amplifiers. Simply power, ground remote and send signal to the bass tube and you are ready to enjoy the most incredible bass you have ever heard.
"Good things do come in small packages" Rockville Bass Tubes will fit every vehicle without taking up valuable space and provide super low-end bass response. No permanent installation is necessary, the tubes come complete with 4 mounting legs and Velcro mounting straps so your bass tube will stay put where you place it.
- Rockville RTB65A 6.5" 300W powered subwoofer bass tube with MP3 input
- 300 watts peak/150 watts RMS
- 6.5" high power woofer in vented tubular enclosure
- Integrated, built-in 150 watts RMS rated amplifier
- Rear aero vent bass system
Pioneer TS-WX1210A 12" Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
12" Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
- 1300W Max Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier, Power Handling: Peak: 1300W / RMS: 350W, Preloaded with a single 12" Subwoofer, Built-in Class D amplifier, Sealed enclosure with carpet
- Subwoofer Features: Cellulose fiber cone, Urethane surround, Frequency Response: 20 - 125, Sensitivity: 114dB
- Amplifier Features: Class D amplifier, Cross Overs, 0-12dB Bass Boost, Remote knob included
- Enclosure Features: Carpet finish
Rockville RWS10CA Slim 1000 Watt 10" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
Rockville has developed and perfected a smart, integrated solution for
adding bass to any vehicles audio system. The Rockville slim powered subwoofer
combine subwoofers with matching enclosures and amplifiers for optimal bass
Utilizing a slim but heavy-duty subwoofer, durable enclosure and mono block
amplifier designed and engineered to work as a complete system resulting in
intense bass response. Featuring a quick-connect Molex high level input with
Smart Turn-On Circuitry, the unit easily integrates in to any OEM system with
minimal of wiring. Power, signal and remote turn-on are achieved via molded
angled terminals for easy access allowing for simple set-up or removal.
The Rockville unit comes standard with a remote bass control, adjustable
low-pass crossover, variable 12dB bass boost, and 150mv to 5 Volt gain control.
It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any
factory or aftermarket head unit.
Slim-profile, these loaded enclosures are perfect for car trunks and for behind
or under pickup-truck seats that hug the back of the cab. Available in three
subwoofer sizes these units will fit in any tight area. The units are the
smallest sub boxes designed by Rockville, but dont let their small size fool
you, they are ready to explode with high power - super intense bass and
extraordinary SPL levels. Rockville has produced a true high-performance
completely integrate active/amplified woofer system in a compact footprint.
By taking all the ground-breaking technology from the Rockville shallow-mount T3
subwoofers producing real, head-pounding bass, combined with a tough Rockville
carpeted MDF box enclosure and Rockville class leading mono block amplifier
these diminutive enclosure are perfect for placement anywhere in any vehicle. So
save space in your trunk or hatch with the Rockville all-in-one drop-in bass
solution and still have plenty of hauling space.
- Rockville RWS10CA Slim 1000 Watt 10" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure. 1000 Watts Peak power output.
- 300 Watts RMS CEA rated. 10" Super Slim Subwoofer. Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement.
- 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket. High Density Laminated Foam Surround.
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure. Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure.
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. 8mm Washer & Yoke Plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max. 60oz. Magnet Motor Structure.
- Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design. Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo.
- Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel. Impedance: 4-ohms. Frequency response: 43Hz-500Hz. SPL @ 1w/1m: 93dB.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 24" x 7" x 15". Built-in 300 Watts RMS CEA Rated / 1000 Watt Mono Block Amplifier.
- 150mV - 5V Variable Input Level. 24dB Low Pass Crossover Frequency 50Hz-250Hz. Low Level RCA Inputs.
- High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense. RJ11 Jack for Dash Mounted Bass Remote.
Rockville RVB12.1A 12 Inch 500W Active Powered Car SubwooferSub Enclosure Box
MORE BASS... LESS SPACEFAST PACE.
The Rockville RVB12.1A is a 12" powered subwoofer that gives you everything you want out of a car subwoofer. This is a complete system with the subwoofer, enclosed in a box, along with a built in amplifier. This sub system will give you more bass in your car or truck, without giving up tons of space to get it. I'm sure you want the tight clean bass hits that 12" subwoofers are known to provide. I'm sure you also want the ease of a quick installation. With the RVB12.1A you will get it all. You will not have to do a separate amplifier and woofer installation. It's just one and done.
Our engineers used sophisticated computer modeling and created an enclosure for a 12" woofer that takes up less than 2.00 cuft (actually 1.8 cuft) and with a 15 sloped back the RVB12.1A will fit snuggly against the rear seat in your trunk and take up almost no room at all. Turbo tuned with an aerostyle port you will be astounded at the bass output this little bass enclosure produces. The aeroport is side mounted on the enclosure so the low frequencies get a chance to "load" in to your car trunk and the bass waves get a chance to fully develop before entering the passenger compartment. We are talking about low bass frequencies that you can actually feel. In most cases packaged systems put out weak bass that is not deep. Our Rockville subwoofer was engineered and tuned to put out the bass you can feel!
Powered by a powerful built in Class AB 300 Watt RMS amplifier the RVB12.1A will keep you rocking with clean power. We also eliminated air or mechanical noises that you do not want to hear. This model features an electronic low pass crossover that is fully adjustable so that you can customize it for your car's listening environment (though we recommend keeping it at that low 45-60Hz range).
- Rockville RBV12.1A Single 12" 500 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure. Size: 12".
- Peak Power: 500 Watts. RMS Power: 300 Watts. Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm. 2" Voice Coil.
- Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap. Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone.
- Matte Black Custom Molded Grill. Double Laminated Foam Surround, Stitched to Cone.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 93dB. Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet.
- Hatchback Style, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats. Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port.
- Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo. Class AB Amplifier.
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply. High Level Speaker Inputs. Low Level RCA Inputs.
- Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 150Hz). Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire. 100mV - 5V Input Voltage.
- Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators. 20A Fuse. Dimensions (H x W x D): 17" x 14.75" x 15.25".
- Inexpensive womens bike
- What are the best extensions
- Tinted moisturizer for oily skin with spf
- Power wheels for rough terrain
- Foundation for oily skin and full coverage
- Bike headlight
- Re audio sub