Roundup Max Control 365 Concentrate, 32-Ounce (Weed Killer Plus Weed Preventer) (Not Sold in NY)
Roundup Concentrate Max Control 365 kills and prevents weeds for up to 12 months by creating an invisible barrier. Not only does it kill visible weeds, it kills them down to the root, guaranteed!* Simply add 6 fl. oz. of concentrate to one gallon of water in a Roundup Brand Premium Sprayer! For use on driveways, patios, sidewalks, and gravel areas, Roundup Concentrate Max Control 365 is rainproof in 30 minutes with visible results in 12 hours. Use Roundup to kill weeds. Fast. *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.
- Kills and prevents weeds for up to 12 months by creating an invisible barrier in the soil
- Kills weeds to the root. Guaranteed!* *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- Use on driveways, patios, sidewalks and gravel areas
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Visible results in 12 hours
- Not for sale in NY and select territories
- Not sold in NY
Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer, 4.93 lb, Covers 805 sq. ft.
Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer is the longest lasting Preen yet, stopping weeds for up to six months per application. It is labeled for use around 600 plants in perennial flower beds; around groundcovers; trees and shrubs; and in xeriscape settings and rock gardens. Preen Extended Control is easy to apply. Simply flip open the top, tilt the bottle and start shaking it to evenly distribute the product granules on top of soil or mulch. Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer tackles many of the toughest weeds a gardener faces, including: dandelions, crabgrass, field bindweed, white clover, chickweed, henbit, purslane, California geranium, stinging nettle, horseweed or marestail, oxalis, spurge, lambsquarters and more.
- Blocks weeds for up to six months per application, guaranteed
- When used as directed Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label
- Flip-top applicator cap makes it easy to apply
- Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants
- Not available for sale in NY
Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Plus Crabgrass Preventer Granules, 10.8-Pound
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power. Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Plus Crabgrass Preventer Granules will control all of your lawns weeds in one application. This granular formula will kill over 200 lawn weeds commonly found in home lawns, including dandelion, chickweed, thistle and clover, and will prevent crabgrass and other undesirable annual grasses. It provides up to 5 months of control, and it wont harm lawns when used as directed. Apply Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Plus Crabgrass Preventer Granules any time, spring through fall, when weeds are actively growing. Recommended for established turfgrasses, including Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, fine and tall fescues (cool season); and for bahiagrass, Bermudagrass, buffalograss, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass, St. Augustinegrass (except Floratam) (warm season). In the spring, the ideal time to apply just before or while forsythia is in bloom or when the first dandelion flowers appear. In southern areas (see the map on the product label), make a second application in six to eight weeks for best weed and crabgrass control. In the fall, apply Spectracide Weed Stop For Lawns Plus Crabgrass Preventer Granules when the weather cools and both grass and weeds are actively growing, generally around Labor Day.
- WON'T HARM LAWNS: Won't harm lawns when used as directed - kills more than 200 types of weeds as listed.
- PRE-EMERGENT CRABGRASS KILLER: Prevents crabgrass and other undesirable annual grasses.
- UP TO 5 MONTHS CONTROL: Apply with a spreader at the rates directed on the product label.
- APPLY SPRING THROUGH FALL: Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- COVERAGE: This 10.8 pound bag covers up to 3,000 square feet of lawn.
Ortho GroundClear Vegetation Killer Concentrate 2 GAL
Ortho ground clear vegetation Killer Concentrate2 kills your unwanted vegetation & prevents regrowth for up to one year. You can see visible results in 6 hours as it kills weeds & grasses to the root. Our fast acting formula now has 5x improved coverage & is rainproof in 1 hour. When compared to previous formula.
- Kills and prevents weeds for up to 1 Year
- Visible results in 6 hours
- Treats 5x more area (when compared to previous formula)
- Apply to driveways; sidewalks; fence lines; patios and gravel areas
- Kills weeds and grasses to the root
Roundup Weed and Grass Killer Super Concentrate, 1-Gallon
The economical, effective way to handle larger areas, Roundup Concentrates are simple to prepare and use, and they deliver all the weed-control power you expect from the Roundup brand. With the best Roundup brand concentrate value for widespread weed problems, Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate is perfect for use around flowers, shrubs and trees, on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas and mulch beds, and along fences, edging and foundations. It is also effective on large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation. For best results, add 2.5 fl. oz. of the concentrate to 1 gallon of water in a Roundup Brand Premium Sprayer! The formula is rainproof in 30 minutes, and you can see results fast as weeds usually yellow and wilt in 2-4 days.
- Best Roundup brand concentrate value for really widespread weed problems
- For use in tank sprayers
- For use around flowers, shrubs and trees; on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas and mulch beds; along fences, edging and foundations; as well as large areas such as lawn replacements or garden plot preparation
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Weeds usually yellow and wilt in 2-4 days
Roundup 5004010 Weed Killer, 1.25 GAL
RoundUp 5004010 Weed Killer
- Dual-action formula kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up to 4 months
- Kills weeds to the root. Guaranteed! if for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- Use on driveways, sidewalks, and patios; along fences, foundations, curbs, retaining walls and edge of lawns, as well as on decorative rock or gravel areas
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 3 hours
Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer With Extended Control Concentrate, 40-Ounce
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power. Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer With Extended Control Concentrate is formulated as a weed killer plus preventer to prevent weed growth for up to 3 months. This quick-kill formula acts fast to kill all types of weeds and grasses down to the root, for visible results as fast as 3 hours. This product is rainproof in 15 minutes rainfall or watering 15 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness. Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer With Extended Control Concentrate works the first time, every time! Use along fences, paths, patios, sidewalks, curbs and driveways and around established ornamental trees, shrubs, flower beds, plantings and buildings. Use for trimming and edging landscapes. Treated areas can be replanted one day later. For best results, apply in warm, sunny weather when the temperature is over 60 degrees. Do not use in areas that will be planted or seeded within 3 months. See label for complete instructions. Mix Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer With Extended Control Concentrate with water at the rates directed. For use with tank sprayers. This 32 ounce bottle makes up to 10 gallons and 40 ounce bottle makes up to 13 gallons.
- EXTENDED WEED AND GRASS CONTROL: Kills all types of weeds and grasses down to the root, and prevents weeds from coming back for up to 5 months.
- QUICK-KILL FORMULA: Visible results in as little as 3 hours.
- RAINFAST: Rainfall or watering 15 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- CONCENTRATE: Mix and apply with a tank sprayer - spray to completely cover the leaves of the target vegetation.
- COVERAGE: 32 ounces makes up to 10 gallons and 40 ounces makes up to 13 gallons.
RM43 43-Percent Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control, 1-Gallon
RM43 43 Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control is ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns -- anywhere you want to spray once and be done for up to 1 year. The concentrated formula of glyphosate and imazapyr is effective against most noxious weeds, grasses, vines, brush and trees. For use on non-crop areas as a spot treatment for brush, vines and weeds or on bare ground for total vegetation control. Do not spray this product over the root systems of desirable plants. One gallon treats 17,297 square feet.
- Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year
- Treats 17,297 square feet
- Ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns
- Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired
- Can be used for total vegetation control (bare ground) or spot control of brush, vines and weeds
Ortho Nutsedge Ready-To-Spray Killer, 32-Ounce
Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray selectively controls tough weeds like purple and yellow nutsedge (nutgrass), kyllinga, wild onion and garlic, broadleaf plantain, purslane, redroot, pigweed, dandelion, spurge, and other listed annual, biennial, and perennial broadleaf weeds. It can be applied on a great variety of Northern and Southern grass types. This no-mix, ready-to-spray formula will help kill pesky weeds, not your lawn.
- Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds
- For Northern and Southern turf grasses
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Ready to spray - no mixing
Roundup Landscape Weed Preventer 13 LB
Don't Pull Weeds and Grasses; Prevent Them! Introducing Roundup Landscape Weed Preventer which prevents weeds and grasses for up to 6 months; Guaranteed! It creates a weed barrier and stops weeds from growing. For best results; apply directly to soil around plants in Spring before weeds germinate and before mulching. And; when used as directed; it won't harm your desirable plants and flowers! The easy to use built-in applicator provides even coverage. Save time and energy with Roundup(R) Landscape Weed Preventer. Outsmart weeds before they appear. A simple step towards a weed free landscape and garden!
- Prevents weeds and grasses for up to 6 months
- Won't harm desirable plants
- Stops weeds from growing
- Creates a weed barrier
- Built in applicator
- Rated ovens 2016
- Drugstore makeup for dark circles
- Cocktail shaker best
- Handheld computer
- Vitamin c shower filter
- Girdle for lower belly fat
- Brand of jackets