Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
The wide f/1.8 aperture lets in more than 8x the amount of light compared to the standard zoom lens that is provided with your EOS*. This results in sharper images with less motion blur and reduced need to use flash in dimly lit conditions so you can easily capture the atmosphere of a low light environment.The 50mm focal length allows you to fill the frame with your subject from a comfortable distance making it a great lens for portraits. A similar perspective to the human eye and its compact size make the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM a great everyday lens to always carry with your EOS camera.The near-silent STM (Stepping Motor) technology focuses extremely quickly when shooting photos, so you can react suddenly to capture fleeting moments. Creating high quality movies is easier with STM as it delivers steady and quiet continuous focusing, so your movies are smooth, and soundtracks only capture the surrounding sounds and not the noise of a focusing motor.The EF 50mm f/1.8 STM replaces the popular EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens which was affectionately known for giving outstanding picture quality at an affordable price. This latest version gives the same stunning photo quality but with a fast, near-silent focus motor and a more robust build that belies its price.
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format 38mm (35mm Equivalent) One Aspherical Element Optimized Lens Coatings STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism Full-Time Manual Focus Override Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm Slim Design Measures Less Than 1-Thick
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5 ft./0.16 m; maximum magnification of x0.27
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
Standard lens Featuring superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77mm
- Optimized for Digital - super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting - a common problem of digital cameras
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
From the Manufacturer: Broaden your perspective with the Canon EF 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens. Ideal for both film and digital SLR cameras, the lens offers three aspherical lens elements in addition to a Super UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass element, creating superior optics in all conditions.
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras.Diagonal angle of view 104 - 57 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw-in 77mm filters or up to 3 gel filters
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather-resistant construction; measures 3.3 inches in diameter; 1-year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens
Bring your photographic subjects closer with this Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer Telephoto Zoom Lens. It is designed with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology and is compact and light. This high zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses). The image stabilizer effect is equivalent to a shutter speed about 4 stops faster than the same size lens without Image Stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you could formerly hold a 250mm lens steadily was 1/250th of a second, with Canon's 4-stop stabilization correction, you could hand-hold at shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. It also uses a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Filter Size - 58mm Max. Diameter - x Length 2.8 in. x 4.3 in./70 x 108mm (maximum lens length) Weight - 13.8 oz./390g Canon 1 year limited warranty
- Maximum aperture: f/4.0-f/5.6
- Optics: 12 elements in 10 groups, UD glass element
- Canon EF-S Mount (not compatible with full sensor DSLRs)
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
EF-S 1855mm f/3.55.6 IS STM
Designed for high-quality still image and video capture while being compact and lightweight, the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens features the optics, AF and image stabilization necessary for shooting in any number of situations. For brilliant image quality it has one high-precision aspheric lens to reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range. It features optimized lens coatings to ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare and a 7-blade circular aperture to ensure beautiful, soft backgrounds. For outstanding performance, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens perfectly complements the Movie Servo AF feature found on select EOS Cameras with a compact six-group zoom system and a new stepping motor and focus mechanism to deliver smooth and quiet continuous AF during movie shooting. Still photography benefits from a high-speed CPU and an optimized AF algorithm. Full-time manual focus is available in AF mode and the front element does not rotate during focus, perfect for use with polarizing filters. Handheld photography is enhanced by the lens' Optical Image Stabilizer system, offering the equivalent of four stops of compensation. Compact and highly versatile, it is the ideal lens to carry anywhere.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 1855mm 1:3.55.6
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 7420' 2750'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.82 ft. / 0.25m
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.7 x 3.0 inches, approx. 7.2 oz. / 69.0 x 75.2mm, approx. 205g
- 18-55mm focal length, f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
- 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture, F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer system, offering the equivalent of four stops of compensation
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 is STM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Certified Refurbished)
Canon EF-S Lens Mount 88-400mm (35mm Equivalent) Ultra-Low Dispersion Element Optical Image Stabilizer STM AF Stepping Motor Optimized Lens Coating Full-Time Manual Focus Control Non-Rotating Front Element & Rear Focus Seven Blade Circular Diaphragm Minimum Focus Distance: 2.8'
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system, Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens is highly practical and ideal for a range of applications including portraiture. Its fast f/1.8 maximum aperture is effective in low light and ideal for shallow depth of field focus control. An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and quiet AF action and because the front lens group does not rotate during focusing, polarizing and special filter effects can be used effectively.
- 85mm standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty Lens not zoomable
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens is the first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivaled. The Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users' photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography. Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 mm filter size.Filter Size:58mm
- 100mm lens with f2.8 aperture
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
- Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
- Compatible with 67mm filters
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Wide Angle Lens w/ Essential Photo Bundle - Includes: Altura Photo UV-CPL-ND4, Dedicated Lens Hood, Neoprene Lens Pouch, Camera Cleaning Set
DIGITAL GOJA IS A CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- The Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens that combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor.
- EF-S Mount Lens.
- 16-28.8mm (35mm Equivalent).
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29.
- One UD Element & One Aspherical Element.
- Enhanced Lens Coatings.
- Optical Image Stabilizer.
- STM Stepping Motor for Quiet AF.
- Four-Group Optical Zoom System.
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override.
- Seven-Blade Circular Aperture.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6.
- Diagonal Angle of View: 10730' - 7420'.
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focus system.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m.
- Filter Size: 67mm diameter.
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9 x 2.8 in., 8.5 oz. / 74.6 x 72.0mm, 240g.
Altura Photo 67mm 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
- UV Filters reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light entering the lens. Especially effective at high altitudes and snowy regions.
- CPL Filters (Circular Polarizer) are great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces, such as glass or water.
- ND (Neutral Density) Filters reduce the amount of light entering the film without affecting the color. Perfect for higher-quality, long exposure pictures.
Altura Photo Lens Hood for Canon (EW-73C Replacement)
Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth
- INCLUDES: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens 67mm Altura UV-CPL-ND4 Filter Kit Altura Photo Lens Hood for Canon (EW-73C Replacement) Medium Altura Photo Neoprene Lens Pouch Altura Photo Cleaning Kit MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
- HIGH PRECISION ULTRA-WIDE ZOOM LENS: Features a One Aspherical Element, an aperture range of f/4.5-5.6 to f/22-29, Enhanced Lens Coating, Optical Image Stabilizer, 7-Blade Circular Aperture and a four-group Optical Zoom System with a 67mm Filter Size.
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D and Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, SL2.
- CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Canon USA Warranty.
- Leather tote bags
- Hand truck for home use
- Dewalt pneumatic nailer
- Good motorcycle speakers
- Top 6x9 speakers
- Baby rash cream
- Sunglasses men