Bosch Power Tools Tablesaw 4100-10 - 15 Amp 10 In. Corded Portable Jobsite Table Saw with Gravity Rise Wheeled Stand - Ideal for Heavy Duty Cutting, Home Builders
The Bosch 4100-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed to manage the intensity of motor start-up and minimize the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, and overload protection. The Square Lock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 29 In. x 21-1/2 In. square tabletop with a 25 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half.
- POWERFUL 10 IN. WORKSITE TABLE SAW: Features 15-amp saw that delivers 4.0 max HP and 3,650 RPM, for the power required for ripping, rip-cutting and cross-cutting fine and rough-carpentry materials
- LARGE CAST ALUMINUM TOP: Provides increased workspace and material support with a 25 in. ripping capacity to cover all typical jobsite rip-cutting widths
- PORTABILITY: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- SMART GUARD SYSTEM: Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
- SOFT-START CIRCUITRY: Manages the intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10 In. Portable Worm Drive Table Saw
We're bringing something to the table that pros have wanted for a whilethe world's first Worm Drive table saw specifically designed for ripping. With the power and torque to tackle difficult cuts, bogging down is a thing of the past. The impressive 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity are big enough to rip plywood sheets in half. It also features our best-in-class Dual-Field Motor and smooth startup for a saw that runs cooler and lasts longer. Without sacrificing legendary SKILSAW durability, you get a compact and portable saw that will be the talk of the jobsite.
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque.
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 in. rip capacity and 3-1/2 in. depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 lbs.Table Material:Aluminum
DEWALT DWE7480XA 10 in. Portable Table Saw with Table Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWE7480XA 10 in. Portable Table Saw with Table Saw Stand features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails which allows user to make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24-1/2 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. The durable 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. A 24-Tooth carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life and the blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications. This system uses 10 in. blades with a 5/8 in. arbor size. The adjustable rear feet are designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces and table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. There is a dust port that allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. This table saw features on-board storage that provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use. This unit also includes a DW7450 Table Saw Stand which features heavy-duty tube steel construction to maximize its durability, and has integral support bar hardware holes that can be used to secure the saw to the stand. This stand folds flat for easy storage and transport. The DWE7480XA ships in two boxes which consist of the DWE7480 Table Saw, and the DWE7450 Table Saw Stand. This combo also includes: (1) Miter gauge, (1) Push stick, (1) 10 Carbide Blade, (1) Blade guard, and (1) Hardware bag.
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: DEWALT's Rack and Pinion telescoping fence rails make table saw fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- RIP CAPACITY: 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- MODULAR GUARDING SYSTEM: Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- MORE POWER: 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- TABLE SAW STAND INCLUDED: Includes a heavy-duty table saw stand that folds flat for easy storage
- EASY CLEANUP: Includes dust port that allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- SHIPPING: Please note Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
Weighing just 26.5 lbs., this 10" compound miter saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2 features a powerful 15 Amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle, and Hitachi's laser marker system. "Great saw, great price- that sums up the Hitachi" - Popular Mechanics Magazine, Feb 2014. Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549).
Note: The hex wrench and box wrench are mounted on the tool on the C10FCH2.
- Hitachi's Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control. Powerful 1950W maximum output and 1520W power input motor
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.5 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549)
DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories RK7323
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere with its lightweight and compact design and built-in carry handle. The included accessories are a miter gauge, rip fence, general purpose blade for wood, scroll cutting blade for wood, a tile blade for ceramic tile, a metal cutting blade and an aluminum cutting blade. There is a built-in vacuum port that makes clean-up easy and a blade-holding compartment to keep your blades with the tool. Go ahead and start cutting, the BladeRunner X2 will make a variety of cuts that you would need multiple other tools to do.
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you're using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner's cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds - compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer's 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps
DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw
The DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10" Portable Table Saw allows for use of stacked dado cutters. This insert is designed to be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 Table saw versions . For woodworkers, carpenters, remodelers, deck builders.
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters
- Can be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 versions
- For woodworking and building
Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031 with One-Handed Carry Handle
GTS1031 Features: -Distressed:No -Portable-Handheld:Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:15 -Overall Width - Side to Side:24.5 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:26 -Overall Product Weight:52
- PORTABLE: Ultimate portability and mobility thanks to balanced one-handed carry handle and compact design allowing you to bring this table saw along no matter the jobsite
- TOUGH: Durable and unique all-steel base allows this portable table saw to take on the hardest jobsite abuse. The all-steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long-lasting performance
- PRECISION: Square lock rip fence--self-aligning design for accurate performance and cutting consistency as you glide along the saw rails with ease. Also features Smart Guard with anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system giving you full control
- VERSATILE: The 10 inch 24-tooth carbide table saw blade provides optimized 18 In. rip capacity and a 5,000 no-load rpm motor for a broad range of jobsite applications
- CONVENIENT: Keep your worksite clear with complete on-tool storage under table--store, rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge, and wrenches. Includes tool-free dust chute clear out on back of table saw
DEWALT DW713 10 in. Portable Compound Miter Saw
Whether you're cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts to complete the job. Thanks to a powerful motor, an easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle, convenient miter and bevel stops, and a tall fence for oversized decorative moldings, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
This DEWALT Miter Saw has a dependable 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm. View larger.
Powerful carbide blade is ideal for cutting baseboards and crown molding. View larger.
The DEWALT single-bevel sliding compound miter saw's 10-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 5,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver precise cuts and allow versatile setups required for miter applications. The precise miter system's adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved efficiency. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, and features a convenient detent override, which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. And the saw's big miter capacity-- 0 to 50 degrees to the left and the right--adds versatility.
In addition, a tall fence supports 4-1/2-inch crown molding nested vertically, as well as 6-inch base molding set vertically against the fence. The fence slides out of the way easily when it's time to make bevel cuts.
Increased Bezel Capacity and Convenient Stops
This saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. You can easily set up for bevel cuts that measure between 0 and 48 degrees to the left and bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right. This handy setup provides increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with positive bevel stops at 0 and 45 and degrees, this saw makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process.
Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 6 inches.
Portable and Compatible with the DEWALT Laser
This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 35 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
For additional accuracy and ease of use, this saw is compatible with the DW7187 (sold separately) adjustable miter saw laser system to ensure the cutting path is clear to see.
This 10-inch single-bevel compound miter saw comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW713 DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, one carbide blade, blade wrench, and dust bag.
The DEWALT 10-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw weighs just 35 pounds and is easy to maneuver around worksites.
- 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite duability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2-inch and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Machined base fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning; Miter detent override for fine adjustment and precise miter angles
- DW713 Miter Saws manufactured before 2012 are Type 1, saws manufactured 2012 and after are Type 2.
- Inexpensive bb cream
- Wide all mountain ski
- Bespoke shirts
- Hot tumbler
- Gopro session gimbal
- Jl audio or rockford fosgate
- Cheap irons golf