Stealth Cam P12 6 Megapixel Digital Scouting Camera, Tree Bark
Stealth Cam, introduced in the year 2000, quickly became the leader in scouting camera innovation. When performance and price come together, Stealth Cam has the perfect solution, the P12 Scouting Camera. The P12 is a 6.0 Megapixel compact scouting camera, with a 50-foot range designed to capture wildlife activities. It is equipped with an Energy Efficient design, Burst Rapid-Fire Mode and Quick Set for fast and simple set up. With less time available for scouting, many hunters trust their scouting cameras to aid in this time-intensive activity. Hunters that have experienced the frustration of checking their game cameras only to find the batteries to be dead will be pleased with this new Energy Efficient Design and time saving set up. Beyond the Burst Mode feature that delivers 1-6 images per triggering, this little gem is equipped with a mini USB output for quick downloading capabilities in the field. The digital 3-D camo housing adds to the conceal ability of the P12, giving hunters 'eyes' in the woods. Programming the P12 Stealth Cam is easier than ever before with the easy Quick Set dial that has three Preset modes, along with the manual set-up mode, preventing frustration as you set up your gear into the field.
- 6.0 Megapixel with Video recording 15 second
- 12 IR emitters/50 ft. and EZ Dial Programming with Quick Set
- Burst Mode 1-6 images per triggering featuring 5-59 sec/1-59 minute recovery time out with Time, Date and Moon Phase Stamp
- Durable Digital 3-D Camo Housing with External LCD Display and Test Mode and Low Battery Indicator
- Time, Date and Moon Phase Stamp
SPYPOINT Link-EVO-V Cellular Trail Camera, 4G/LTE (VERIZON), 12MP HD Video, High Power LEDs&Infrared Boost Tech, 0.3s Trigger Speed, 80' Detect&90' Flash, Easy Setup ((1) Link-EVO-V)
See what you have been missing with the link EVO and link EVO V. With a pre-activated sim card this camera can transmit photos to your phone. This captures photos with 12 MP, 42 low glow LED's, flash range of 90ft, .03S trigger speed, and a detection range of 80 ft. TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS: Will not power on - Make sure contact is being made between the camera and bower source. Insert each battery with the correct polarity. DO NOT MIX BATTERY TYPES. Use ALL alkaline or ALL lithium. Make sure the batteries are full when powering on. Trouble with pictures - If the camera is no longer taking pictures, check the Fresnel lens (the black plastic lens on the bottom) this serves as the motion detector that triggers the camera to take photographs. If the lens is scratched or damaged, the camera may not be sensing the movement. To get the best image results each time, try formatting the SD card with a computer to start off with a clean slate. For best results, make sure the subject is within the ideal flash range as the subject may appear too dark at greater distances. Also make sure that there is a surface in the background that can reflect the light of the infrared LED back to the camera. Low lighting conditions and fast moving subjects may produce streaked photos or videos. Wireless Issues - Use an SD card up to 32GB of class 10/U1 and don't use a microSD card with an adaptor. The adaptor connection to the micro SD card can sometimes fail as it isn't locked in the adaptor. Try formatting the SD card with a computer to start with a clean slate or use a new SD card. If your camera takes more pictures than it can transfer in a sync, it will transfer them on the next synchronization from the oldest to the most recent one. Increase the number of synchronizations per day until you are up-to-date in your transmission. Afterwards, you can return to the number of syncs you had before. If you can access the camera and you do not need the latest pictures taken, you could go change the SD card for a new one. You will then be up to date without a backlog of photos that need to be transferred. Additionally, make sure the firmware is up to date. Check in the section "Firmware update" next to the "Troubleshoot" section to see the latest version available. In the SPYPOINT LINK app, check the "Status" tab to know what version you currently have.
- The SPYPOINT LINK-EVO-V cellular trail camera is activated & configured via SPYPOINT LINK APP with Buck Tracker (an AI solution). Connects on VERIZON 4G/LTE only. Features: Preactivated sim card, 2" view screen, HD video, IR LEDs, fast trigger speed
- SPYPOINT, A PREMIUM BRAND offers "Know you're covered" 2-year warranty, and invests to improve the hunting experience through high-end products/services. LINK-EVO is tested/known as a great value cellular cam&transmits pictures to the Spypoint app.
- QUALITY PHOTO&VIDEO: 12MP, 42 high power LEDs, 90' flash range, 0.3s trigger, 2 multi-shots, IR boost tech, HD video, 80' detection distance, 8AA battery (not included), up to 32GB SD memory card (not included)
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: 4G/LTE cellular connectivity, SPYPOINT LINK APP with Buck Tracker (an AI solution), 42 high power/low glow LEDs for greater night image, Infrared Boost maximizes lighting, curved motion sensor lens improve the detection angle&distance
- IN THE BOX: Camera, USB-12V Cable, Mounting Bracket, Quick Start Guide, SIM Card, Strap
4GLTE Cellular Trail Camera Snyper - Commander 4GLTE Trail Camera 12MP/1080P Wireless Trail Camera with 2" LCD Screen - Sends to Any Network Phone. GPS Camera Tracking.
Snyper Hunting Products was created to provide the most affordable products, with the highest quality, to the market. The Commander 4GLTE Cellular Trail Camera is simple to set up. We highly recommend customers watch the Youtube set up video "https://youtu.be/69oSgNEDq3Q" SIM Card can be set up at www.SnyperHuntingProducts.com. What batteries should I use? We HIGHLY suggest the use of 12 - AA Energizer Lithium batteries or our Snyper Solar Panel option. Lithium batteries perform even in the most extreme temperatures and at a higher voltage, making Lithium batteries perfect for outdoor devices. Camera life will be extended when using lithium batteries. 2 yr warranty. CAMERA SET UP Snyper Recommends Activating the SIM CARD through the Snyper Hunting Website. Once Activated you will receive a confirmation email and your camera will be assigned a Cell Phone Number to Identify your Camera with the service provider service at www.snyperhuntingproducts.com QUICK SET UP: To Receive Pictures to the APP, go to Sending Options. 1)Snyper App: Enter in lat 10 digits of camera EMIE # and then hit the ìî symbol to save. Next-> download the Snyper Hunting App and create a location and then name the camera and ADD a camera using the same 10 digits from the EMEI number. Complete the process by completing a test picture while on SETUP by pressing the "ok" button 1 time.
- TRACK CAMERA WITH GPS. New in APP GPS locator allows the user to see trail camera location on the interactive screen map. If the camera is stolen, simply open up the app and find out where the camera is.
- GET PHOTOS WITH FREE SNYPER APP: Snyper Wireless Trail Camera is a 4GLTE network hunting camera that sends pictures to ANY network phone via the Free Snyper APP. New APP Smart Alert System only alerts you to the animals pics you want to see and filters out the rest!
- EASY AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PLANS: Activate included Sim Card from SNYPER hunting products website. You have found the Most Affordable & Reliable Cellular Trail Camera on the Market. Does not connect to Wifi - only cell networks. This cell trail camera activates on the AT&T or Sim Hero Multi Network Sim Card.
- NOW WITH SIMPLE SET UP: Watch the simple Youtube Commander 4GLTE Set up Video. Snyper has simplified the set up process to have you receiving photos in less than 24hrs. Requires SD Card (not more than 32 GB - not included) for use and can be used as wireless trail camera or regular non cellular trail camera.
- GREAT TRAIL CAMERA SECURITY OPTION - NO FLASH: 12 MP Photos & 56 Blacked Out LEDs with 0.4 Second Trigger Speed can take up to 5 multi-shot images or HD video. Captures quality nighttime images . Easily programmable Time Lapse modes capture great photos and give you easy hunting trail cameras scouting options.
Stealth Cam G42NG No Glo Trail and Wildlife Camera. Day or night proven reliability. Designed and Engineered in the USA
Stealth Cam G42 No-Glow Trail Camera is a part of the high quality and dependable Trail Cameras from Stealth Cam. All of the features you need for a price you want. Trail Cameras from Stealth Cam are well known for their quality and Stealth Cam G42 No-Glow Trail Camera upholds that standard. The STC-G42NG take a standard Mini-B USB.
- RETINA(Sub1--Second Trigger) - Superior low light performance for extended nighttime range
- 42 "BLACK" IR Emitters/100ft range
- Reflex Trigger - .5 seconds
- New Intuitive backlit menu programming. Retina low-light sensitivity
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering. The STC-G42NG take a standard Mini-B USB.
- Manual shot capability with Secure Lock password protection built in SD Card slot up to 32GB
APEMAN Trail Camera 16MP 1080P Wildlife Camera, Night Detection Game Camera with No Glow 940nm IR LEDs, Time Lapse, Timer, IP66 Waterproof Design
1.Apeman recommends using class 6 or faster SD/SDHC Cards (up to 32GB capacity) in your Apeman trail cameras and using Energizer 1.5V AA batteries in your trail camera to obtain maximum battery life.
NOTICE: THE BATTERIES AND SD CARD ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.
2.Rechargeable batteries are not recommended with the unit and may cause some of the functions of the camera to be temporarily inoperable.
3.Backed by the reliable APEMAN 1-Year Warranty: Any problem,please feel free to contact APEMAN Customer Service: [email protected]
What You Get With Apeman H55 Trail Camera
APEMAN H55 Wildlife Camera is capable of stopping motion shoots quality photos and video during day or night. This camera has a lightning-fast trigger speed and a snappy recovery time. Apart from this:
1. Updated Nighttime Shooting Performance
APEMAN have made a lot of efforts to strengthen the H55 night vision function.
You won't get a blurry flash of a walking deer. Instead, you'll get a nicely composed image of the buck and his rack in mid-step, even on the darkest nights.
2. Updated Waterproof Design
Apeman previous trail camera models adopt exposed camera lens and use inclosed lightshamp to seal the infrared lights. In this case, the water vapor generated by the temperature difference directly adhered to the lightshamp and the lens, causing the illusion of water ingress, also affects pictures quality.
So Apeman redesign the camera construction, make the LED lights and lens relatively independent with the outer casing, to prevent moisture or condensation inside the camera body, when appropriate, suitably space to permit cleaning and inspection.
1x Hunting Camera
1x Mounting Belt
1x Wall Mount
1x USB Cable
1x Instruction Manual
- More Powerful Updated Entry Trail Camera- APEMAN H55 game camera has the good construction, design, and easy-to-use controls. For the price, It catches impressive 16MP photos and records great 1080P videos day and night. If you want to get a powerful entry game camera this season by using less money, H55 is your go-to.
- Reasonabe Trigger Speed and Flash Range- The flash range is general 65ft, and H55 wildlife camera has a lightning-fast trigger speed and a snappy recovery time which is blazingly fast and makes sure that you don't miss a single bit of the action whether it is fast moving or slow moving.
- Enhanced Nighttime Shooting Quality- Compared with other high megapixel sensors do really poorly with nighttime images, H55 does a superior job of stopping motion at night and takes great nighttime shots. No glow night flash won't scare your target and prevent your camera to be stolen.
- IP66 Dust Prevention Water Proofing Designs- APEMAN improved overall appearance, make the LED lights and lens relatively independent with the outer casing, ensure strong waterproof,dustproof performance, while minimizing condensation. Also with shooting quality guaranteed for wild monitoring.
- Other Excellent Features- 2" color LCD screen lets you easily setup the camera and instantly view photos;Stamps photos with date, time and temperature(optional /)Time-Lapse Function; Can be operated by an external power supply ;security password from unauthorized use.
APEMAN Trail Camera 12MP 1080P Game&Hunting Camera with 120Wide Angle 44 PCs IR LEDs Night Version up to 20M/65FT IP54
SD card and batteries are not included in the package.
Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
Limited warranty of 12 months from date of purchase and professional after-sales help without any delay.
Advanced Infrared Technology:
The camera uses 42 black LED IR light sources with a wavelength of 850nm. With this setting, a bright flash is avoided, which would not scare wild animals when they are detected.
Due to the low power consumption, the invisible black LED flash and the reliable detection of creatures by day and night, the camera is very well suited as a surveillance camera.
Mixed Mode (photo video):
First, the camera takes the set number of photos and immediately afterwards a video. The number of photos or the length of the following video can be set variably via the menu.
Image Sensor: 5.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5" CMOS sensor
Photo resolution: 12MP: 4000x3000, 8MP: 3264x2448, 5MP: 2944x1944
Screen: 2.4" color TFT LCD
Video resolutions: 1920x1080 (15fps),1280 x 720 (30fps), 848x480 (30fps), 640x480 (30fps)
Memory: Supports SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB (not included)
IR flash: 44 infrared LEDs for night shots (range 20m)
Detection angle of sensors: center 35-40, side 30, total sensors 120
Trigger distance: up to 20 meters
Storage Formats: Photo-JPEG; Video: AVI Motion JPEG
Connections: Mini USB 2.0 and TV out
Power Supply: 8 AA batteries (not included), external 6V power supply, at least 1.5V
Standby time: approx 6 months (with 8 batteries)
1*APEMAN Hunting Camera
1*USB and video cable
- Full HD ResolutionThe trail & hunting camera preserves every breathtaking moment of wildlife in high-performance 12-megapixel image resolution, brightly colored photos are captured during the daytime ((black and white at night). The 1080P HD video is also with very clear sound.
- Perfect Detection Range & High Sensitivity120 wide detection angle PIR sensor and the 20m/65ft trigger distance ensure maximum coverage which greatly expands the detection scope. An impressively faster trigger speed of about 0.6 seconds will make each detected movement be documented in real time and you are guaranteed to never miss any shot.
- Dimmed LEDs & Infrared TechnologyFully automatic IR filter, built-in 44 No-Glow Black LEDs. The good quality wildlife Camera will not produce a bright flash that may scare the animals away during taking pictures.
- Waterproof & Versatile ApplicationsThe great spray water protected design makes the camera ideal for outdoor applications, including home security, property surveillance, property surveillance, wildlife monitoring and scouting games.
- Other Excellent FeaturesMulti-Recording mode, Interval Recording, Time-Lapse, Timer, Password Protection, Time Stamp, Low Battery Alarm. Detailed and useful user manual is included. APEMAN service team provides professional after-sales help timely.
HME Products Men's Tree Trail Camera Holder
The HME Products TCH-T Tree Trail Camera Holder easily screws into most trees. Once installed simply screw the trail camera onto the 1/4-inch by 20 threaded stud on top of the camera mount and rotate into the desired position. The camera head rotates 360-1/4 and tilts up and down 120-1/4.
- Easily screws into most trees
- Camera head rotates 360-1/4
- Tilts up and down 120-1/4
- Once installed, simply screw and mount
- Made by HME Products
Trail Camera,Game Camera 2019 Upgraded 20M 1080P Hunting Camera with Night Vision Motion Activated Waterproof up to 70ft 0.2s Trigger Speed for Home Security Wildlife Animal Cameras
Searching a home security camera?
Looking for a hunting camera to pattern a big buck?
Buying a night vision wildlife camera to finish your wildlife research project?
WiMius Trail Camera, a perfect game trail camera for your specific needs !
Why Should You Choose WiMius Trail Camera
1. 20MP Photo and 1080P Video Resolution.
2. 0.2s trigger speed never miss any actions.
3. 42pcs 940nm Invisible Infrared technology no-glow IR LEDs won't scare animals away.
4. 100 money back guarantee if we can't solve the problem.
SD card and batteries are not included.
Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
The optimum placement of the trail camera is approximately 1m to 10m from the subject.
Please notebatteries cover is somewhat hard to remove,please remove it carefully to avoid getting damage.
Screen: 2.4" TFT Screen
Lens Angle: 51
Mode: Photo/Video/Photo Video
Video resolutions: 1920 x 1080p (30fps), 1920 x 1080p (15fps),1280 x 720p (30fps), 720 x 480 (30fps) ,640 x 480 (30fps)
Photo Resolution: 20MP, 12MP, 8MP, 5MP, 2MP
Triggering Time: 0.2s
Recovery Time: 2s
LED Type: No Glow LEDS,940nm
PIR Detection Distance: 70ft
PIR Detection Angle: 70
Warterproof Standand: IP54 Waterproof
LED Quantity: 42pcs
Storage Media: Micro SD card,up to 32 GB(not included)
Audio Recording: Yes
Operation Temperature: -15C- 60C
TV Out: Support
Power supply: 4 AA Baterrities or 8 AA Batteries (not included)
DC: 12 V/2A
Temperature Detection: Support
Auto power off: Auto power off in 15s without touching
1 x Hunting Camera
1 x USB Cable
1 x AV Cable
1 x Metal Bracket
3 x Tubes
1 x Strip
1 x Instruction manul
3 x Screws
- LIFETIME WRRANTY & 24H AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe promis our Trail Camera is good quality,if have any question we supply full refund and free return.Besides,our service team provides professional 24-hour after-sales services on Amazon,if you have any question also contact with email [email protected]
- 20MP1080P HIGH PHOTO VIDEO RESOLUTION The trail camera captures 20 Mega Pixel crystal images and full HD 1080P videos,providing more high-quality details during daytime(black and white at night).42pcs 940nm IR LEDs,low glow won't spook animals away
- WIDE ANGLE & IP54 WATERPROOF & DUST-PROOFThe hunting camera is 940nm Invisible Infrared Technology and 70 Wide Angle,which allows you to get excellent broader view.It will record any animal movements you want with wide angle lens even in rainy days.
- 0.2S FAST TRIGGER SPEED & LOW POWER CONSUMPTIONThe wildlife animal camera With an impressively fast 0.2 seconds trigger time,never miss any shot.Together with an energy efficient operating system,-15to 60C operation temperature,can support its use time to 12 months
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS & EASY TO USE This Game Camera features Timer, Realtime Playback, Hybrid Mode, Time Lapse, Sensitivity Setting and Time Stamp (include date,time,moon) ect,comply to all your different needs. This trail camera is an ideal product for housing security, warehouse surveillance, and monitoring wild animals
Moultrie A-40i Game Camera (2018) A-Series 14 MP 0.7 S Trigger Speed 720p Video Compatible with Moultrie Mobile (sold separately)
For hunters that demand a lot from their gear, regardless of its price, there's the affordable a-40i Pro. It delivers on the Moultrie promise of quality with 14-megapixel resolution and a.7 second trigger speed that won't have you missing out on the action. One thing you won't get are those deer-in-the-headlights nighttime shots. The a-40i Pro uses our invisible Infrared LED technology, resulting in Images of wildlife that are more natural and candid. The a-40i also includes Moultrie Illume-Night sensor for the brightest, clearest nighttime Images possible. Powered by eight AA batteries, you can expect to get up to 17, 000 Images before changing batteries. The a-40i Pro is also Moultrie mobile compatible. An easy-to-use interface with backlit controls make low-light setup simple. And, of course, it comes with the known dependability that keeps bringing hunters back to Moultrie. But we still back it with our two-year warranty. The a-40i Pro is covered in our new Moultrie native camo.
- 14-Megapixel resolution for crisp pictures, and an illume-night sensor for the brightest and clearest nighttime images possible
- Invisible infrared LED technology for a flash range of up to 60 feet, paired with a matching detection range of 60 feet
- A fast .7 second trigger speed helps capture the perfect shot even when game are in motion
- Receive the latest images nearly anywhere, the a-40i Pro is Moultrie mobile Compatible
- Backlit controls and an intuitive interface make setting up the a-40i Pro simple even in low-light conditions
Wildgame Innovations TX10i1-8 Terra Extreme Camera, 10 MP, Black
Since their debut two years ago, Wildgame Innovations' popular terra Series digital scouting cameras have earned their reputation as affordable, efficient and effective performers. These reliable, workmanlike game cameras deliver the basic features and practical functionality hunters want at a price anyone can afford. Consequently, they've also become the go-to model for many hunters and professional game managers whose surveillance Strategies subscribe to the more is better philosophy. Wildgame Innovations' terra extreme 10 digital scouting cameras feature upgraded 10-megapixel processors for increased resolution, sub-one-second trigger speeds, still image and second video capability, and some of the best battery life in the industry: up to one year on 8 AA batteries with average use. The terra extreme 10 employs a one-piece high-intensity LED Infrared array that boosts illumination range out to 60'. the terra extreme 10 is Programmable to show time and date, as well as moon phase. Features: - 10 MP Infrared digital scouting camera - two-piece high-intensity Infrared LEDs - sub-one-second trigger speed - still photo and second HD video capability - illumination range up to 60' - energy efficient: up to One-Year battery life with average use - requires up to 32 GB SDHC card (not included) - powered by 8 AA cell batteries (not included) includes: - bungee cords specifications: - color: black - battery type: AA - batteries included: no - memory card included: no - memory card type: SD - resolution: 10 MP - memory card capacity: up to 32 GB card - IR or incandescent: IR - cellular compatible: no - viewing screen: no - photo stamping: time & date, moon phase, temperature - flash range: 60' - time lapse mode: no - audio: yes - video: yes - trigger speed: 1 seconds - multi shot: yes - video length: 15 seconds.
- 10 MP infrared digital scouting camera
- 21-piece high-intensity infrared LEDs
- Sub-one-second trigger speed
- Men's walking shoe
- How to take out a screw with a stripped head
- One person inflatable kayak
- Track bike frames
- Brands of bottled water
- What is the best baby diaper brand
- Manual meat grinder reviews