Lonely Planet London (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Check out cutting-edge art at the Tate Modern, wander the historic Royal Parks and explore riverside pubs and the bars of Shoreditch; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet London Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, literary London, music, theatre, architecture, art, fashion and film
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Covers the West End, the City, the South Bank, Kensington & Hyde Park, the East End and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet London, our most comprehensive guide to London, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of London? Check out Lonely Planet Discover London, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet Pocket London, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet England guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- LONELY PLANET PUBLICATIONS
FORLIFE Curve Teapot with Infuser, 45-Ounce, Red
This CURVE Teapot, complete with an extra-fine 0.3-mm stainless-steel tea infuser built-in teapot and cup, is designed for simple and clean way of making your own cup of tea. The extra-fine tea infuser gives you a perfect even steep every time, and enables you to steep fine loose-leaf teas such as Rooibos tea to large whole-leaf teas like Oolong tea.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from lead-free material
- Do not put on flame or heating element
- Let boiling water settle about 15-20-second before pouring
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed
Homaz Solar String Lights 33ft 100 LEDs Fairy String Lights, Ambiance lighting for Patio, Lawn, Landscape, Home, Wedding, Christmas Party, Xmas Tree, Waterproof (Warm White)
Please mount the solar panel in a location with direct sunlight to make sure better battery charging efficiency.
Indoor or outdoor use
10m/33ft extra-long, flexible and bendable
IP65 waterproof function
Store in daytime, release at night
Energy saving and eco-friendly
Light Color: Warm White
Power Source: Solar Powered
Solar Panel: 2V, 170mA
Net Weight: 124g/4.4oz
Battery: 1 pcs 1.2V 600MA NI-MH battery (replaceable)
Wire Length: 10m/33ft, 100 LEDs
Working Time: More than 8 hours if fully charged
Working Temperature: 045/32113
Eight Lighting Modes
Combination, Waves, Sequential, Slow fade, Chasing/Flashing, Slow faded, Twinkle/Flash, and Steady on
Any issues about Homaz string lights please feel free to contact us. Support 1 year warranty and friendly service.
What's in the Box
1x 10m/33ft 100 LEDs Copper String Lights
1x Solar Panel
1x User Manual
- WIDE APPLICATION - 10m/33ft flexible copper wire is long enough to wind around the trees, windows, walkway or balcony in your bedroom, garden, party or festival.
- SOLAR POWERED - It can be charged by sunlight in the daytime while it turns on automatically at night. Work up to 8 hours working time with a full charge, energy-saving design.
- MULTIPLE MODES - You can choose the modes you desire from 8 lighting patterns, steady color to various flash modes. It can memorize the last mode when turns on next time.
- IP65 WATERPROOF - No more worry about the rainy day or in damp weather, the solar panel and LED string light are water-resistant, both for indoor and outdoor decorative light.
- EASY STORAGE - Just coil the string light on a cardboard to keep it in order, or it can be bent in any shapes, easy to store and prepare for next use.
Invicta Men's 5403 Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch
Whether on land or at sea, this Invicta watch is a perfect addition to your timepiece collection.
- Case Diameter : 50 mm
- Precise and high-quality Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal; gold-tone stainless steel case and band
- Chronograph functions with 60 Second, 30 Minute and 1/10th Second Sub-dials; day and date function
- Luminous hands; gold-Tone dial; tachymeter; screw down crown with Protective Cover; screw Down Pushers
- Water-resistant to 1,640 feet (500 M)
- Skateboard wheel brands
- Used scroll saw
- Exfoliating lotion
- Pocket microscope best buy
- Coaxial cable splitter
- Mascara for thin short eyelashes
- Home weight machine