Port & Company Men's Long Sleeve Value Denim Shirt M Ink Blue
Style #: SP10 With sturdy construction a generous cut and soft garment washing our Value Denim Shirt won't stretch your budget. 6.5-ounce 100 cotton Double-needle stitching throughout Button-down collar Horn-tone buttons Patch pocket Button-through sleeve plackets Adjustable cuffs Tuck-in tail Due to special finishing process colors may vary.
- SP10 6.5-ounce 100 cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Button-down collar
- Horn-tone buttons
- Patch pocket
The Value Add Accountant
Accounting delivers a lot of indecipherable reports. Finance rarely addresses the business leader?s need for a greater understanding of the complete financial impact of decisions made as well as decisions to be made. Both functions also have a lot of internal process waste. The Value Add Accountant can provide solutions to all of these issues.
Jean Cunningham and Orest Fiume wrote about their experience as CFO?s creating this role in the 2003 seminal Lean Accounting text, Real Numbers: Accounting for the Lean Organization. In the years since, Jean has traveled the globe, consulting on Lean process improvement and waste reduction in accounting and other office processes for numerous companies great and small.
This book expands the?Real Numbers?message by providing detailed examples of how to reveal accounting waste, start a personal value add transition, and get buy in on these pivotal accounting changes. This book also describes how accounting can effectively evaluate corporate waste reduction and improvement activities.
You will learn how adopting this new role can enable accounting and finance to proactively support business decision making and impact improved outcomes. This expanded role has both accounting operations and company-wide elements. It is initiated by applying Lean principles and tools to everyday processes to minimize mind-numbing transaction work and other waste from accounting processes. Those improvements increase available accounting capacity. This capacity is then applied to impacting the future with more time spent on internal customer-based, value adding activities for the organization.
Your Value Add Accountant journey starts here.
Joe's USA(tm Ladies Long Sleeve Value Denim Shirts in Sizes XS-4XL Faded Blue
Joe's USA(tm) Ladies Long Sleeve Value Denim Shirts With sturdy construction, a generous cut and soft garment washing in Sizes XS-4XL. Printed with Joe's USA(tm) Logo Inside
- Joe's USA(tm) Ladies Long Sleeve Value Denim Shirts With sturdy construction, a generous cut and soft garment washing in Sizes XS-4XL. Printed with Joe's USA(tm) Logo Inside
- With sturdy construction, a generous cut and soft garment washing
- 6.5-ounce, 100 cotton, Double-needle stitching throughout
- Button-down collar, Horn-tone buttons, Patch pocket, Button-through sleeve plackets
- Adjustable cuffs, Tuck-in tail, Adult Sizes: XS-6XL
Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Slim Fit Jean, Navy, 31x30
Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Slim Fit Jean. Made for original cowboys and named the Official ProRodeo Competition jean, this slim fit jean is a Western wardrobe staple. Made with durable cotton denim and felled seams, these jeans are built to last.
- Slim Fit. A classic cowboy style with a slimmer fit that still fits over boots.
- 100 Cotton. For a comfortable and breathable fit.
- Durable. Heavyweight cotton denim and copper rivets that withstand wear.
- Five-Pocket Style. (2) slash pockets, (2) back patch pockets, (1) coin pocket.
- No Chafing. Felled seams prevent uncomfortable chafing.
- SLIM FIT. Designed with a functional fit in mind, these jeans are made to stack over your favorite pair of boots. Constructed with a slim fit through the seat and thigh, this jean is made for both function and comfort for long days in the saddle.
- CLASSIC COWBOY JEAN. Made for authentic cowboys and worn by world champions, this cowboy cut jean is a tried and true classic. As the Official ProRodeo Competition jean, this western denim essential will stay with you for years to come and maintain that timeless cowboy style.
- DURABLE MATERIALS. It's no question that this classic can withstand wear and tear. Made with durable heavyweight cotton and felled seams to prevent chafing, this original fit jean was made to last -- no matter the task.
- COMFORTABLE WEAR. Whether you're out on the ranch or working in the garage, you need a durable jean that keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Made from 100 cotton, this jean provides comfort and breathability for your day ahead.
- FIVE POCKET STYLING. This cowboy cut jean is constructed with an authentic five pocket styling: (1) watch pocket, (2) front scoop pockets, (3) back patch pockets. Finished with copper rivets for added long-lasting durability.
Dickies Occupational Workwear CR393RNB 42x30 Denim Cotton Relaxed Fit Men's Industrial Jean with Straight Leg, 42" Waist Size, 30" Inseam, Indigo Blue
Dickies men's industrial relaxed fit jean with straight leg. Designed for industrial laundries. Deep front pockets. Heavy duty ratcheting brass zipper. 14 ounces premium denim, 100 percent cotton, garment washed. Rivets at stress points. Roomy seat and thigh. Traditional fit; fits over boots. Decorative back pocket stitching. Industrial wash friendly.
- Designed for industrial laundries
- Deep front pockets
- Heavy duty ratcheting brass zipper
- 14 ounces premium denim, 100 percent cotton, garment washed
- Rivets at stress points
Finnhomy Super Value 20 Pack Slack Pant Hangers Jean Trousers Hangers, Non Slip Open Ended Clothes Hangers, Easy Slide Organizers for Bedroom Closet Wardrobe, Thicken Chrome and Black Friction
Finnhomy 20 Pack Slacks Pant Hangers Easy Slide Trouser Hangers, Non Slip Open Ended Clothes Hangers, Thicken Chrome and Black Friction
- Abundant 20 pack with economical price
- Eco-friendly black rubberensures the strength of hangers and can also prevent any slipping. Well protect your pants.
- Heavy duty to satisfy your storage need
- Great quality for a long time lasting of use
- Multifunctional hangers for pants, scarves, ties or other accessories
- STURDY & DURABLE - This durable pants hangers are made of high grade stainless steel and with chrome finish,anti-rust and hold up to 10 pounds, no worry about your heavy trousers.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS - Covered with eco-friendly black rubber, which not only ensure the strength of it, but also prevent any slipping. Well protect your pants.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN - Open-end hanger easy to slide pants on and off without even removing the hangers. Non-slip hanging bar allows you to hang pants, scarves, ties or other accessories, without worry about falling off.
- PANTS HANGER DIMENSIONS: 14.2"L x 5.7"H (36 x 14.5 x 23cm); Set of 20 trouser hangers
- FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Life time warrant brings you confidence and remove all risks, 100 money back for any reason you are unsatisfied with this slacks pant hangers.
Bank Valuation and Value Based Management: Deposit and Loan Pricing, Performance Evaluation, and Risk, 2nd Edition
The definitive guide to complying with the brand-new Basel III requirements and creating sustainable value
With the Final Standard of Basel III published and implementation deadlines set, there's no better time for the revised and updated edition of the cornerstone resource bankers, bank regulators, auditors, and risk managers worldwide rely on--Bank Valuation and Value-Based Management. Whether you're complying with the new standards of practice, valuing a bank, or searching for sustainable value creation, you can do it quicker and more effectively with the insight only Jean Dermine can offer.
Renowned for his expertise in asset and liability management, European financial markets, and banking theory, Dermine provides the most comprehensive reference available on the essence of banking--asset-liability management, with particular focus on an institution's banking book. Along with an in-depth exploration of what drives value in a bank, he equips you with his personal bank valuation model aimed at assessing decisions that enhance shareholder value. Complementing his toolbox of practical instruments for valuing banks, Dermine gives you a robust, integrated value-based management framework for addressing such managerial issues as fund transfer pricing, risk-adjusted performance evaluation, deposit pricing, capital management, loan pricing and provisioning, securitization, and the measurement of interest-rate risk.
Relevant in banking systems across the globe, this new edition includes the latest methods and strategies for:
- Identifying the drivers of sustainable value creation
- Choosing a fund transfer price that includes liquidity and solvency risks
- Allocating economic capital to business units Pricing deposits and loans
- Estimating the duration of nonmaturing accounts
- Allocating provisions on performing and nonperforming loans.
Throughout the book, extensive mathematical formulas and exercises ground conceptual coverage to hands-on practices. A wealth of exercises and real-world problems work to develop your intuitive sense for asset-liability management in the international banking community.
Bank Valuation and Value-Based Management, Second Edition, is your one-stop resource for all the information critical to your success.
PRAISE FOR BANK VALUATION AND VALUE BASED MANAGEMENT, Second Edition:
"Professor Dermine's book covers the full range of critical topics in banking today--valuation, pricing, and risk management. Analytical, complete, and relevant, this book is a gem! At a time of increased scrutiny of the banking industry, this volume uses an analytic approach that will serve the reader well for years to come. A must-read for anyone in the profession." -- ANTHONY M. SANTOMERO, Director, Citigroup; former president, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia; Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company; and Richard K. Mellon Professor Emeritus of Finance, the Wharton School
"Valuing banks, especially large and complex ones, poses special challenges that recent history has made abundantly clear at great cost to investors and taxpayers. This second edition of the leading volume in the field builds on its strengths as a comprehensive treatment of the key valuation and bank management components. It is a must-read for anyone seeking to understand modern banking and finance." -- INGO WALTER, Seymour Milstein Professor of Finance, Corporate Governance, and Ethics at the Stern School of Business, New York University
"It is extraordinarily clear and very helpful for my day-to-day activity. It is significantly increasing my understanding of the bank." -- PAOLO BELTRATTI, Professor of Finance, Bocconi University, and former chairman of the management board, Intesa Sanpaolo.
"A jewel. I will recommend it." -- BRUNO COLMANT, Roland Berger, former member of the NYSE management committee
The Children's Place Little Boys and Toddler Pull-On Jean, Liberty Blue, 3T
An easy-on denim pair without the hassle of buttons
- They'll love this style - you'll Love This Place
- Our PLACE is always in style
- Value-prices clothes and apparel that are fun and easy to put together
Jean-Luc Ponty - Original Album Series
VOL 1. 5CD set. Collects five of his original albums, in card LP replica sleeves! Features "Upon The Wings Of Music" (1975) ; "Aurora" (1975) ; "Imaginary Voyage" (1976) ; "Enigmatic Ocean" (1977) and "Cosmic Messenger" (1978).
- What is the best electric toothbrush to buy
- Trimmers for bikini area
- Green color correcting primer
- Motorcycle security chains
- Ceramic tile hole cutter
- Garmin truck gps amazon
- Budget blow dryer