Baby Daybook Babycare
- Baby's daily activity tracking
- Growth charts up to 5 years
- Statistics & Timeline
- Export to HTML file
Barbara Breast Feeding
- Vivid colorful graphics
- User-friendly interface
- Supports multiple baby profiles
- Allows you to record baby growth measurements such as weight, height, and head size measurements and calculates CDC/WHO percentiles
- It charts the baby growth percentiles.
- Allows you to track baby activities such as feed (breast feed and solid food), diaper change, sleep, hygiene, vaccination, breast milk pumping, health, play time, mood moments and etc..
- Allows you to take pictures and attach to baby daily activities
- Allows you to set up reminders for all the above baby activities
- Has a standalone baby growth percentile calculator
- Can play several lullabies/white noise/nature sound clips to help your babies sleep. You can play them repeatedly or set up different durations.
- Allow users to back up and restore baby profiles
- Allow users to sync backup files to Dropbox so that they can be shared among multiple devices
Free to Live Women's 3 Pack Light Weight Open Front Cardigans (Black, Charcoal, Mocha),Medium
Free to Live Women's 3 Pack Light Weight Open Front Cardigans
- Super soft lightweight cardigan
- Long sleeve open front drape sweater
- Asymmetrical hem
- 3 Pack includes on of each color as pictured on the side
- Refer to size chart below
NatureWise Prenatal Whole Food Multivitamin for Women Vitamins and Minerals with Organic Whole Foods and Probiotics Folate and Vegetarian DHA, Iron, Calcium, and Vitamin D3, Gluten Free 60 count
NatureWise Prenatal Complete Multivitamin & Minerals Whole Food Complex delivers full-spectrum nutrition for a healthy pregnancy, including:
Trademarked natural ingredients Lutemax 2020 Lutein and Zeaxanthin from marigold flower extract and life'sDHA omega 3 DHA (docasahexaenoic acid) from algae. Prenatal vitamins with DHA and lutein provide essential support for baby's developing brain, eyes, and nervous system.*
Potent pure vitamins like vitamin A (beta carotene), B1 (thiamin HCL), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacinamide), B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), methylcobalamin b12, C (ascorbic acid), natural D3 (cholecalciferol), E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), k1 (phytonadione), k2 (menaq7) menaquinone-7, Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate), Biotin, Folate supplement, and Choline. Pregnancy vitamins with vitamin b 12 supplement can help ease morning discomfort.*
Chelated essential minerals like Selenium, Chromium nicotinate glycinate, Potassium amino acid chelate, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron ferrous bisglycinate, Manganese, and Molybdenum. A prenatal multivitamin with iron supplement for women helps build healthy blood.*
Organic fruit and vegetable blend with strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, pomegranate, tart cherry, cranberry, broccoli, carrot, tomato, broccoli sprouts, kale, and spinach, delivering whole food vitamins for women.
Fulvic ionic and trace mineral complex including fulvic acid, selenium, zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, copper, silicon, boron, manganese, iodine, molybdenum, chromium, cobalt, chloride, sulfur, zirconium, vanadium, barium, neodymium, cadmium, antimony, silver, rubidium, lanthanum. Multi mineral supplements support cellular health and energy.*
Select probiotics for women and infants, such as lactobacillus rhamnosus and bifidobacterium lactis. Prenatals with probiotics support baby's developing microbiome through lactation.*
Our multi vitamin supplements are non GMO, vegetarian & gluten free. 60 veggie capsules.
- WHOLE FOOD MULTIVITAMIN COMPLEX FOR MOM: Our pre natal & postnatal vitamins for women nourish your health and wellness with potent activated vitamins and chelated TRAACS minerals, including AlgaeCal calcium and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) for bone health, plus organic whole fruits and vegetables.
- EASE DIGESTIVE DISCOMFORT: High potency vitamin B6 and zinc help ease morning discomfort, while probiotics help support healthy digestion.* No big horse pills, just 2 vegetarian capsules once a day - easy to take and easy to remember.
- NATURALLY BOOST ENERGY LEVELS: B complex vitamins including vitamin b12 methylcobalamin support your energy, while iron and copper help build healthy blood and iodine supports healthy thyroid function.*
- WE'RE PUTTING TRANSPARENCY IN YOUR HANDS: Scan your product package with the Transparency mobile app and get the inside scoop on how your multivitamins were made, from details on every ingredient to lab test results for quality and purity.
- MORE MULTI VITAMINS FOR WOMEN: Discover our full line of wholefood functional multivitamins, including Women's Brain Support, Women's Stress Support, Women's Joint Support, & Women's Eye Support.*
Drinking Alcohol and Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding Newborn tracker, pump and baby diary
- Remember what breastfed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Track baby sleep;
- Record pumpings;
- Measure baby weight and height;
- Check diapers;
- Keep a record of racking;
- Add comments and reactions;
- Support for twins/multiple babies;
LAMAZE Intimates Women's Maternity Overnight Nursing Wide Band Shoulder Straps Bra Black Medium
The lamaze sleep bra can be used while you are pregnant as well as after as a nursing bra. This bra is very soft and comfortable and will offer you support while you sleep. Very convenient for mid night nursing sessions
- BRA: Great for overnight use, when frequent feedings are a definite, these nursing bras are supportive, but with enough stretch to make them comfortable to sleep.
- ELASTIC BAND: The stretchy elastic band underneath the bust ensures that you go about your day in total comfort.
- WIDE SHOULDER STRAPS: The wide shoulder straps helps the bra stay securely in place without risk of your straps slipping or having the be adjusted in any way.
- EASY TO NURSE: The v-neck style, low cut, crossover design, and stretchy fabric makes it easy to nurse a hungry baby who wants to be fed immediately. Comfortable and supportive enough to be worn overnight.
What to Expect When You're Expecting
With 18.5 million copies in print, What to Expect When Youre Expecting is read by 93 of women who read a pregnancy book and was named one of the Most Influential Books of the Last 25 Years by USA Today.
This cover-to-cover (including the cover!) new edition is filled with must-have information, advice, insight, and tips for a new generation of moms and dads. With What to Expects trademark warmth, empathy, and humor, it answers every conceivable question expecting parents could have, including dozens of new ones based on the ever-changing pregnancy and birthing practices and choices they face. Advice for dads is fully integrated throughout the book. All medical coverage is completely updated, including the latest on Zika virus, prenatal screening, and the safety of medications during pregnancy, as well as a brand-new section on postpartum birth control. Current lifestyle trends are incorporated, too: juice bars, raw diets, e-cigarettes, push presents, baby bump posting, the lowdown on omega-3 fatty acids, grass-fed and organic, health food fads, and GMOs. Plus expanded coverage of IVF pregnancy, multiple pregnancies, breastfeeding while pregnant, water and home births, and cesarean trends (including VBACs and gentle cesareans).
Breastfeeding - breast milk and Breast feeding process full course
- Breast milk
- Breast feeding positions
- Newborn feeding - Commencement and timing
- Breastfeeding methods
- Health benefits for Babies
- Health effects of breast feeding mom
- Disadvantages vs advantages of breastfeeding - Decision factors
- Weaning off breastfeeding
- Concealer for bruises on face
- Ski goggle brands
- Wok material
- Prices on coach bags
- Garbage disposals best
- Rated flea collar for cats
- Portable garden hose reel