MVP 2: Most Vertical Primate
SkaterTrainer 2.0 The Rubber Skateboarding Accessory for Perfecting Your Ollie and Kick Flip-Learn, Practice and Land Tricks in No Time, Black
SkaterTrainer is one of those "why doesn't this already exist" inventions because it solves the biggest problem new skaters have always faced...
Stop the wheels from rolling while you figure out the steps
Want a better Ollie? Struggling with your Kickflip?
Grab your 4-pack of SkaterTrainer 2.0, skateboard, helmet and knee pads and head out the door. Simply pop the trainers around the skateboard wheels and they will stop the board from slipping while you learn balance and practice your tricks.
Practicing difficult foot movements on a stabilized board improves confidence and speeds up progress. Then, once you've built the muscle memory for executing and landing the trick correctly, you can start increasing movement on the board. When you have it down, just pull the SkaterTrainers off and get the trick rolling.
These trainers are perfect for young skaters who want to master tricks faster, or older skaters looking to re-learn old moves, keeping you safe while you learn to skate like a pro.
Training wheels for your skateboard tricks...
SkaterTrainers are made from a specialty selected rubber for a combination of stretch and durability. This means they can be installed and used for hundreds of skate sessions.They never need adjustment and stay in place until you are ready to take them off. We have helped thousands learn tricks... we guarantee they will help you learn some skateboard skills and the basic tricks like ollies, kickflips, shove-its, manuals and more.
Parents love skatertrainers! Many parents want to help their kids get what they want out of skateboarding, but don't know how to help. SkaterTrainers make it safer and help give the kids the support and confidence they need to succeed. SkaterTrainers work so well, we have had many parents learn tricks with their kids!
SkaterTrainers are patented and Made in the USA
Why wait?! Order your set of Skater Trainer 2.0's today!
- For kids of all ages the perfect gift for beginners who want to master tricks faster or older skaters looking to re-learn old moves
- These accessories stop your wheels from rolling, so you can experiment with tricks or work on balance
- Anywhere begin practicing tricks in your driveway, garage and even inside your house
- SkaterTrainers work on nearly any skateboard wheels, 49 to 65mm in diameter
- What do you get? You'll receive one set of 4 trainers and stickers to pop on your wheels and go
MegaRamp - Skate & BMX
- High-end 3D HD graphics
- Skate and BMX experience in a single game
- More than 55 Skate tricks and variations
- More than 40 BMX tricks and variations
- Customize your character with brand gear
On The Cusp
DC Men's Pure Action Skate Shoe Skateboarding Pirate Black, 12.5 D US
Special features include: leather upper with mesh lining and foam padded tongue and collar for comfort and support.
- Wrap cup construction
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- DC's trademarked "Pill Pattern" Tread
- Mesh Lining
adidas Originals adi-Ease, Grey/aero Blue/White, 4 M US
It's all in the name! Swagger comes easy with the classic style of the Adi-Ease from adidas Skateboarding.Upper of easy-to-wear suede or textile materials.Comfortable textile lining.Synthetic leather 3-Stripes.Low-profile sockliner.Grippy vulcanized outsole for precise board feel.Imported.Measurements: Weight: 14 oz Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- It's all in the name! Swagger comes easy with the classic style of the Adi-Ease from adidas Skateboarding.
- Upper of easy-to-wear suede or textile materials.
- Comfortable textile lining.
- Synthetic leather 3-Stripes.
- Low-profile sockliner.Grippy vulcanized outsole for precise board feel.Imported.Measurements: Weight: 14 oz Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Locals Only: California Skateboarding 1975-1978
One afternoon in 1975, a young photographer named Hugh Holland drove up Laurel Canyon Boulevard in Los Angeles and encountered skateboarders carving up the drainage ditches along the side of the canyon. Immediately transfixed by their grace and athleticism, he knew he had found an amazing subject. Although not a skateboarder himself, for the next three years Holland never tired of documenting skateboarders surfing the streets of Los Angeles, parts of the San Fernando Valley, Venice Beach, and as far away as San Francisco and Baja California, Mexico. During the mid-1970s, Southern California was experiencing a serious drought, leaving an abundance of empty swimming pools available for trespassing skateboarders to practice their tricks. From these suburban backyard haunts to the asphalt streets that connected them, this was the place that created the legendary Dogtown and Z-Boys skateboarders. With their requisite bleached blonde hair, tanned bodies, tube socks and Vans, these young outsiders are masterfully captured against a sometimes harsh but always sunny Southern California landscape in LOCALS ONLY. LOCALS ONLY features more than 120 beautiful color images plus a QA format interview with the artist.
- Used Book in Good Condition
DC Men's Court Graffik Skateboarding Shoe White/Gum, 10.5 D US
Special features include: foam padded tongue and collar for comfort and support.
- Cup sole construction.
- Vent holes for breathability.
Skateboarding: Book of Tricks (Start-Up Sports)
- Double stroller for jogging
- What is the best scar removal product
- Bowflex workout
- Air circulating fans
- Light bulbs for dimmers
- Organic whole food vitamins
- Sleeping bags under 200