HolePro T-200 1-5/8" to 8" TWIN BLADE Adjustable Hole Saw Cutter for Recessed Lights Speakers. HSS Blades use Drill Power of a Hole Saw to Cut Sheetrock Plastic Soft-woods NO PLYWOOD/PLASTER
Replaceable HSS blades
DRILL NOT INCLUDED, NOT FOR PLASTER, OR ENGINEERED WOODS SUCH AS PLYWOOD OR OSB OR MDF
Great for DIYer cutting holes in soft sheetrock for recessed light cans and speakers.
Adjustable hole cutter with tough ball bearing mounted ABS shield with silicon gasket dust seal
High speed steel blades cut through sheetrock and have a thin kerf profile to cut through wood, plastics, and delicate acoustic tile.
Requires only a hand drill with a 3/8" or larger chuck to cut holes from 1-5/8 inches to 8 inches in diameter and materials up to 1 inch thick. Infinite adjustment and measure bar is marked in inches
Make sure to measure the CUTOUT for the product (speaker, recessed light)
INSTRUCTIONS: Put one blade holder at "6" and the same with the opposite blade holder and the tool cuts a 6" diameter hole. Shield catches all the shavings and dust and holds the cut section. Does away with the mess and need for drop cloths.
ABS shield remains in place and the internal bearing allows the adjustable hole cutter to spin independent of the shield
Orange knob makes it simple to limit the cutting depth to reduce risk of cutting wires and pipes behind the sheetrock or paneling
Unlike single blade adjustable hole cutters there are no balance bars to change and nothing to break off and make the tool useless
No wobble as with single blade hole cutters so holes are perfectly round even when cut into soft sheetrock.
NOT FOR USE IN DRILL PRESS you are installing
The size of the product you are installing uses a larger cutout, and the needed size is different by manufacturer of the canned light or the speaker. As with any new tool, always test on a scrap piece of material to get familiar with the tool.
- Replaceable HSS Blades SKU HP1183 ASIN B07GY3Z25P
- Twin blades for perfect balance - no bars to change or threads to break off
- Ball bearing mounted strong ABS shield with soft silicon gasket dust seal
- 11" OD Shield - Cuts perfect holes from 1-5/8" to 8" - replacing hole saw kits with multiple saws
- Max cut depth: 1": cuts sheetrock, wood (NO PLYWOOD or PLASTER), melamine, acrylic sheet, soft acoustic tile, plastics
WORX WG303.1 14.5 Amp 16" Electric Chainsaw with Auto-Tension
The WORX 16 3.5 HP 14.5 Amp chainsaw is a cut above the rest. For starters, the exclusive WORX patented tool-free chain replacement and auto-tensioning system eliminates the headaches faced with most other chainsaws no lumberjack experience necessary to operate this chainsaw! The auto-tension system includes a single, oversized knob that automatically secures the bar and chain and maintains proper tension while youre working. The auto-tensioning system also extends bar and chain life by eliminating any chance of over-tightening. What's more, all-metal dogs at the base of the 16 bar help add stability during cutting, while an easy-to-lubricate sprocket on the bar nose helps preserve the life of the tool. Powerful enough for your toughest jobs, WORX electric chainsaws produce anywhere from 3.5 peak horsepower. The WORX 16 chainsaw also offers gas-free, hassle-free operation. Different from gas-powered chain saws, this electric chainsaw doesn't require you to mix oil and gas or deal with difficult startups. And unlike the competition, WORX features an automatic oiler that provides constant lubrication to both the bar and chain along with a 6.75-ounce oil reservoir with an oil level indicator. Designed for safety and comfort, this WORX chainsaw includes a built-in safety chain brake that stops the chain in seconds whenever improper contact is made, protecting you in the event of kickback. Additionally, a rubber over-molded rear handle and ergonomic full-wrap front handle let you work in full control and comfort.
- 14.5 Amp motor output delivers a cutting performance similar to gas chainsaws for homeowners, farmers, and ranchers
- Patented auto-tension chain system prevents over-tightening; stays at the right tension for hundreds of uses
- Low kickback bar and built-in chain brake for added safety.This model does not include a battery. This is an electric tool. Chain Speed : 12m/s. Rated Voltage : 120V60Hz
- Automatic oil lubrication and built-in oil reservoir with window level indicator and chain pitch is 3/8 inch, chain gauge is 0.05 inch, oil tank capacity is 200 ml
- Includes 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Chain Links - 57
Hole Pro X-305 1-7/8" to 12" TWIN BLADE ADJUSTABLE Pro Hole Saw Cutter Cuts Plywood Sheetrock Plaster Fiberglass OSB Plastic MDF Hardie: Includes Tungsten Carbide & HSS blades
Adjustable hole cutter kit
One hole saw kit replaces dozens of hole saws for faster, safer, easier cutting of exactly the hole size needed.
Twin blades with infinite adjustment 1-7/8" to 12" for faster cutting of recessed light cans and most ceiling speakers with perfect balance.
Cutting depth 1-1/8" from a side, 2-1/4" if can be cut from two sides
No need for balance bars which can break off
-Pro grade adjustable hole cutter
-Ball bearing mounted ABS shield with soft silicon rubber gasket to trap the dust and shavings
-Sturdy Carry Case
-Replaceable blade sets of BOTH HSS (located in the upper right hand corner of the carry case) for wood, plastics, acoustic tile, tongue & groove, laminates, rubber AND TUNGSTEN CARBIDE blades (installed in the hole cutter) for drywall, plaster, Hardi board, fiberglass, chipboard, plywood, MDF
The depth control knob helps to avoid accidental cutting of wires or pipes in walls or ceilings.
Please visit www.holepro.com for product videos and details about our products.
Vacuum adapter (HP1174 -- NOT INCLUDED) available for connecting shop vac where asbestos or lead paint exists
Cut holes in plywood up to 8" in diameter with 18 volt cordless drill
Like all Hole Pro Power Series kits the safety dust shield (14" OD) can be used with the Hole Pro XL-Arbor kit (HP1168 -NOT INCLUDED) to enable the use of specialty hole cutters such as tungsten grit cutters when cutting tile or stone and have the same dust control and depth control as the adjustable hole cutters
5 year warranty against defects (except when used in commercial drill presses).
Do NOT USE with STUD DRILLS
NOT MADE FOR USE WITHOUT PILOT BIT
- Twin blades for faster/smoother cutting, strong shield traps dust & controls cutting depth
- User replaceable High Speed Steel and Tungsten Carbide Blades with 1-1/8" cutting depth
- Cuts plywood, sheetrock, veneer, cement board, slate, ceiling tiles, etc.
- 14" OD - Adjusts infinitely for holes 2" to 12", Shield turns drill into portable drill press to use anywhere
- Complete kit - add your 1/2" drill chuck - Needs power of hole saws so bigger holes easily cut
BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard floors and Area Rugs, 2306A
The BISSELL cross wave pet pro is a revolutionary, all-in-one, Multi-Surface cleaning system that vacuums and washes floors at the same time. With a Multi-Surface pet brush roll rotating at 3, 000 RPM and an innovative, Multi-Surface pet cleaning solution, the cross wave pet pro cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket, in less time.* it includes a pet hair Strainer for easy cleanup and specialized pet cleaning solution to eliminate pet odors. Plus, with the touch of a button, you can seamlessly switch from cleaning hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs, all with one machine.
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time
- Pet pro 2306A features a multi-surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi-surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors
- Pet pro multi-surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time.Power Rating: 4.4 amps.Cleaning Path Width:12 inch
Rockwell RK5151K 4.2 Amp Sonicrafter F80 Oscillating Multi-Tool with Duotech Oscillation Angle Technology. 12 Piece Kit includes 10 Accessories, Carrying Bag, and Oscillating Tool
The new Rockwell Duotech Oscillation Sonicrafter F80 is the first oscillating multi-tool that provides a choice of two oscillating angles: 5.0 o and 3.4 o. Users can choose the 5.0 o oscillating angle when projects require fast, aggressive cuts and quicker results, or the 3.4o angle for precision and continuous control. The versatile F80 works harder and faster than any other multi-tool, while enabling the user to choose the oscillating angle that best suits the job at hand. The handcrafted F80 can be used at a 5.0o oscillating angle with an end-cut blade to make short work of cross-cutting, ripping or making plunge-cuts in wood. Trim doorjambs or cut PVC. Then switch to the 3.4o angle to clip nail heads or cut metal pipe. Or using a rigid scraper blade, remove blistered paint, take rust from bare metal for priming or scrape and remove hardened caulk or adhesives. Clamp on a carbide grit semicircular blade to grind old grout from between floor or wall tiles. The cutting speed of the handcrafted F80 is five times faster than the basic Sonicrafter F50 (RK5121K). The F80, with an industry-leading maximum cutting load of 35 lbs. of force, can be pushed harder than any other multi-tool without stalling the blade.
- Duotech oscillation technology lets you select the optimum oscillation angle for power and precision
- Variable speed dial for precision control - from 10,000 to 19,000 oscillations per minute
- Powerful 4.2 Amp motor delivers constant speed and won't stall under heavy loads
- Hyperlock tool-free blade change system provides 1 ton of clamping force - prevents slipping during use, no matter the blade angle
- Universal Fit System accepts all major brands of blades, sanders, and other accessories
Make: Tools: How They Work and How to Use Them (Make: Technology on Your Time)
Whether youre interested in becoming a handyman or developing artisanal woodworking skills, the place to begin is by learning the fundamentals of using basic workshop tools correctly. The place to find out how is right here. Make: Tools is shop class in a book.
Consumer-level 3D printers and CNC machines are opening up new possibilities for makers. But there will always be a need for traditional workshop skills and tools. Charles Platt's Make: Tools applies the same approach to its subject matter as his bestselling Make: Electronics -- in-depth explanations and hands-on projects that gradually increase in level of challenge.
Illustrated in full color with hundreds of photographs and line drawings, the book serves as a perfect introduction to workshop tools and materials for young adults and adults alike. Platt focuses on basic hands tools and assumes no prior experience or knowledge on the part of the reader. The projects all result in fun games, toys, and puzzles. The book serves as both a hands-on tutorial a reference that will be returned to again and again.
- Maker Media Inc
3M Worktunes Wireless Hearing Protection with Bluetooth Technology and AM/FM Radio
The 3M WorkTunes Wireless Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology helps you protect your hearing while enjoying your favorite music, podcast, audio book or radio station. Equipped with Bluetooth Technology, these protective headphones allow you to stream the entertainment of your choice from your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device, while Safe Volume Control Technology self-adjusts to ensure you're listening at a safe volume level throughout your work day. The Audio Assist function alerts you to the radio station you're on and helps you pre-set your favorite channels without having to take off your headphones. All the controls are on the headsetso there's no need to be tethered by a cord. The plush ear cushions are designed with comfort in mind, and the flexible headband with ventilation improves comfort when worn with a hat. Get the best of both worlds, hearing protection plus great-sounding entertainment with 3M WorkTunes Wireless Hearing Protector with Bluetooth Technology.
- Safe volume control technology allows for increased volume, yet corrects to maintain safe levels over an 8-hour work day
- Audio assist technology provides setup and operational guidance without having to remove the headset
- Features a rotary tuning dial so you can operate your Bluetooth wireless technology enabled device from the headset, eliminating cords. Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 24 dB
DEWALT DW660 Cut-Out 5 Amp 30,000 RPM Rotary Tool with 1/8-Inch and 1/4-Inch Collets
A durable and compact design for your rugged jobs. Change between bits fast & easily without a wrench. For safety & ease, the tool features a turn-on/bump-off switch allowing you to easily shut tool off. The slim package packs a punch with a 5.0 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor providing more cutting power. Designed for prolonged use, the switch is dust-sealed protecting against dust ingestion.
- DW660 Includes:1 drywall cutting bit and 1/4", 1/8" collets
- Turn-on/bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- 5-amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- 120v ac 5.0 amp
Woodworking: Woodworking for beginners, DIY Project Plans, Woodworking book, Learn fast how to start with woodworking projects Step by Step (Woodworking Basics)
GET THE AUDIOBOOK HERE: adbl.co/2NpAGUO
-------------- This book has 2 manuscripts --------------
1 - Woodworking for beginners
2 - Woodworking Projects Book
Have you ever wanted to get into woodworking but didn't know where to start or know what size shop you will need?
Maybe you like the idea of woodworking as a way to turn a profit, occupy down time, or just to learn a new skill.
Or perhaps you found a field that you are interested but you don't know what tools you need to buy?
Well, you've come to the right place!
There are a lot of websites, DIY instructions, and blogs out there that will show you the easy way or 'hack' of how to build furniture, but a true woodworker takes skill, knowledge, and practice to create works of art that will last generations.
Don't fall for the 'quick' and 'simple' gimmicks.
Instead, take the time to learn how to do things the right way.
Start with this amazingly comprehensive book that will lead you through several different fields of woodworking.
Then learn about the necessary and important tools per field.
You will then get an idea of what tools you will need to invest in and you will learn what sort of shop you will need.
Some fields require lots of room or even multiple rooms and some only need a desk top and a plug in.
Some fields require many tools and some only require a few.
You can combine your wallet, space, and interests to find the right hobby for you!
Some of the woodworking fields mentioned are:
*Dimensional Furniture Making: use dimensional lumber to create all different types of functional and decorative furniture such as; beds, tables, benches, chairs, dressers, and shelves.
*Pyrography: using a heated pen to burn wood enough to leave a mark, words or images.
*Cabinetry: making cabinets, boxes, and chest, typically with plywood and solid hardwoods.
*Log Furniture Woodworking: using whole logs to create unique and rustic furniture such as; beds, tables, and dressers.
*Repair and Restoration Woodworking: having extensive knowledge of how wooden items were made though out history and using that knowledge as well as woodworking skills to fix and refinish antiques.
...And many more!
You will also learn about some woodworking techniques like the common types of joinery, ripping and crosscutting on a table saw, squaring rough cut lumber on the table saw, using a miter saw, edge banding plywood, and the different species of woods to use.
You will get some tips and tricks from the pros to start out in woodworking and how to stay safe while you work.
While technology has really advanced in the safety department, woodworking is still a dangerous occupation and if not done responsibly, can have dire consequences.
So, check out this book today and start your new journey out the right way.
Discover new ways to create pieces of functional or decorative furniture, wall hangings, dwellings, restorations, and tableware.
Learn what tools you will need and how big of space you will need.
Learn about a few techniques and tricks and then get out there and start having fun creating!
DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
- Buy sprint prepaid cell phones
- Scooter for tall person
- Korean bb cream for dry skin
- Vintage chronographs
- Phone projector
- Womens golf clubs for the money
- Earth's best baby formula