LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten (for LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack is a suite of titles that teach core skills to help children prepare for starting school. Developed by learning experts for children in pre-K through kindergarten (ages 35 years), Get Ready for Kindergarten features a rich curriculum in reading, math and life skills. Over three fun adventures, children practice letter recognition and number sense skills, and they explore daily routines linked to school success. LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack works with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
Fun with their favorite characters
Your childs beloved LeapFrog animal friends are all here, and kids love learning with critters in a classroom! Build reading skills and have a forest full of fun with Sylvie Squirrel, Ozzie Otter, Olive Owl, Spot the Ladybug, Mack and Watson the Moth. Then, go from the classroom to the jungle on a light-hearted, laugh-along skill-building mission with everyones favorite member of the Stretchicus Apeilopicus genus, Stretchy Monkey! Finally, enter the Dragon Café where two funny dragon puppets impatiently await their dinner. These silly dragons demand more and more fooduntil the bill arrives!
Personalized for every child
Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge. Ozzie and Mack ABCs starts at the appropriate age-based level, and children progress from writing simple letters to complex upper- and lowercase letters. Younger players get hints during gameplay and follow dots that guide letter-writing. At higher levels, they get more distractors and see only outlines of letters. In Counting at the Dragon Café and Stretchy Monkeys Super Day, children start at level one and advance as they master new skills. They go from tracing curved lines to writing numbers and from matching colorful shapes to completing complex visual analogies.
Curriculum that goes beyond core skills
In Ozzie and Mack ABCs, young readers practice literacy skills and explore rhyming, critical thinking and book and print basics. They identify letters while collecting snowflakes and learn to recognize letter sounds while feeding a bug with an alphabetic appetite. In Stretchy Monkeys Super Day, children help Stretchy make his bed and get ready for work and then unpack his bag and get ready for sleep. They also solve logic puzzles and navigate through the jungle to deliver bananas. In Counting at the Dragon Café, kids use number recognition, number writing and simple counting to serve tasty tidbits to demanding dragons.
Learning experts create or approve every experience
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack was developed by educational experts to help children build confidence and core competencies for starting school. By helping Mack, Spot and Watson cross the water to reunite with their friends, children learn to differentiate between upper- and lowercase letters. As they swing through the jungle with Stretchy Monkey, children practice solving logic puzzles. When children prepare written receipts for their dragon customers, they level up from tracing shapes to writing one- and two-digit numbers.
Whats in the box?
LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack learning game cartridge (compatible with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and Leapster GS game systems sold separately) and Parent Guide.
- Letter Recognition
- Number Recognition
- Daily Routines
- Logic & Reasoning
- The Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack teaches core skills to little learners and helps prepare them for school. This suite of three games provides a rich curricular experience in reading, math and life skills and lays a foundation for future success. For ages 3-5.
- Join kindergartners in their interactive classroom and explore letters, numbers, routines and fun. Build literacy skills while playing fun letter recognition games. Works With: LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- Practice writing letters-from simple to more complex-and get instant feedback and rewards. Recognize letter sounds to feed a hungry bug with a big appetite for the alphabet. Explore math and identify numbers at the Dragon Café by serving snacks to silly dragons.
- Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers. Get into the swing of daily routines by helping Stetchy make his bed, brush his teeth, get ready for work and more. Head to the jungle to solve logic puzzles and help Stretchy deliver bananas.
- Children who enter kindergarten with key competencies may be better positioned for future academic success. Skills learned include counting, daily routines, handwriting, logic & reasoning, number recognition, and phonics.
LeapFrog LeapPad Cartridge PJ Masks
Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers. Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge. Works With: LeapPad Jr., LeapFrog Epic Academy Edition, LeapPad Ultimate, LeapFrog Epic, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad3, LeapPad2
- Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers.
- Leap frog Explorer PJ mask
- Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge.
LeapFrog Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures Learning Game (for LeapPad3, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
LeapFrog Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures helps little ones, ages 3 and 4, get ready for preschool through 3 exciting adventures with the Learning Friends. (Includes Turtle's ABCs!, Tiger Counts! and Monkey Creates!, also sold separately.) Children can dive into literacy skills with Turtle as they have a blast at the beach, use early mathematics to give Tiger a wonderful birthday celebration, and join Monkey for a day of creative fun at the playground. LeapFrog Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures works with all LeapPad tablets and LeapsterGS gaming systems (sold separately). In Turtle's ABCs, little ones spend a day of fun in the sun nurturing skills for reading. They can go snorkeling with Turtle, and help him search for-and identify-upper- and lowercase letters. They can blow bubbles with Koala, and listen to letter sounds as the bubbles grow. A fun crab catching game invites little ones to match letters and then trace the letter-shaped drawing in the sand, while a tide pool game helps build vocabulary. Tiger Counts adds to the learning and fun with a picnic party for Tiger's fourth birthday. Children can help make it her best birthday ever as they use counting skills to set the table, compare the sizes of cake slices to serve everyone dessert, and sort balloons by color, shape and number. In Monkey Creates, little ones join the Learning Friends at the playground to explore gardening with Turtle and play 5 different musical instruments with Tiger. They can also build a tricycle, scooter, wagon or pedal car by dragging vehicle parts onto a blueprint, and help Monkey find shapes in his pictures and chalk drawing. Pick a color and tap a shape to color each picture!
- Nurture a range of preschool skills on three exciting adventures. Have a blast at the beach learning about letters, use number skills to throw a delightful birthday picnic, and spend a creative day at the playground.
- Make friends and build key preschool skills on 3 exciting adventures. Go snorkeling with Turtle, and help him search for-and identify-upper- and lowercase letters. Help Tiger count and open birthday gifts from her friends. For ages 3-4.
- Help Monkey find shapes in his pictures and chalk drawings. Then, pick a color and tap a shape to color it. Tap birthday candles to help Tiger blow them out, and use size comparison to serve cake to friends. Skills learned include the alphabet, music & rhythm, number, and shapes.
- Tap Koala to help her blow bubbles. Listen to letter sounds as the bubbles grow and pop bubbles to hear letter names! Tap on the drum, drag a finger across the guitar or xylophone, and explore the sounds of 5 musical instruments.
- Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures offers a familiar and fun context for discovering preschool skills. Join the Learning Friends and build letter recognition skills at the beach, practice counting at Tiger's birthday party, and explore music and creativity at the school playground.
LeapFrog Team Umizoomi Learning Game: Umi City Heroes (for LeapPad Tablets and LeapsterGS)
Team Umizoomi teaches children in pre-K through kindergarten (ages 3-5 years) how mathematical concepts can be applied to everyday situations. Through entertaining gameplay, children build confidence, solve problems and develop their knowledge of shapes, patterns, measurement, counting and numbers. When the Troublemakers make a big mess in Umi City, it's up to Team Umizoomi to save the day. Join Milli, Geo and Bot as their Umifriend, and use Mighty Math Powers to keep the city running smoothly. Begin each mission in UmiCar, and steer it down the right path by finding the correct number in a sequence. Then head to the playground, post office, toy store, carnival and supermarket to be a mathematics superhero! Works with all LeapPadlearning tablets and Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately). Umi Snaps mini-game does not work with Leapster Explorer. Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
- Use Mighty Math Powers to help Team Umizoomi save Umi City from the Troublemakers.
- Features curricular mini-games that personalize the learning and grow with your child.
- Ages 3-5 years
- Teaches shapes, patterns, measurement, counting and numbers
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately). Umi Snaps mini-game does not work with Leapster Explorer.
LeapFrog Disney Minnie's Bow-tique Super Surprise Party Learning Game (for LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)
It's a busy day at Minnie's Bow-tiqueeveryones getting ready for a super secret surprise party! Join in the fun and help Minnie and Daisy turn ribbon and dazzles into beautiful bows for all of their friends. Children play games designed to foster their awareness of the sounds in words. Developing phonological awareness is a key step in the learn to read journey and sets the foundation for phonics. In this game, children can build phonemic awareness and memory skills while encouraging creative play. They can play three mini games to prepare for the party, including Ribbon Roundup, Butterfly Bows and Daisys Dressing Room. Plus, enjoy the Bow Design Studio and Hide & Seek with Cuckoo Loca.
Match colors and letters to help create new bows! Difficulty level adjusts to the player's skill level for just the right learning challenge.
Play fashionista and help Daisy design a festive look for the party! Use logic and memory skills to help Daisy find the perfect bow, blouse and heels for the big party!
Because younger preschoolers engage in ways that are different than their older counterparts, LeapFrog developed content experiences to meet their specific interests and learning needs. Disney Minnies Bow-tique Super Surprise Party utilizes an interface that is easy to understand so children are immediately drawn in the game. Its designed to be visually engaging & simple to navigate for a younger audience: for example, items in the game highlight so children know to click on them. Lastly, the game automatically adjusts the curriculum and gameplay, so children get just the right level of challenge.
Hear from our Learning Expert
Alphabet knowledge and phonological awareness--the ability to recognize and manipulate the sounds or spoken language--are two key skills linked to future reading success. Disneys Minnies Bow-tique Super Surprise Party includes games that prompt children blend sounds into words and match uppercase and lowercase letters to help build a strong foundation for early reading. Carolyn J., LeapFrog Learning Expert. Teaches word sounds, letter recognition, memory skills, logic and reasoning and colors. Works with LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer game systems (sold separately), not with Leapster or Leapster2 game systems.
Innovative Learning Approach
LeapFrog learning games, apps, eBooks and Ultra eBooks are designed, reviewed or approved by our team of Learning Experts and grounded in the latest research for the richest possible learning experience. Promoting learning through play taps into childrens natural curiosity and inspires them to explore. While reading, children may touch on individual words or a character; the corresponding text will light up, and children can hear them pronounced and sounded out. In addition, they can build vocabulary knowledge by touching on illustrations or tapping on a word to access an audio-visual definition in the interactive visual dictionary.
What's In The Box?
LeapFrogs Explorer Learning Game: Disney Minnie's Bow-tique Super Surprise Party game cartridge works with LeapFrog LeapPad1 , LeapPad2, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer Learning systems (sold separately) and Parent Guide.
Take advantage of hundreds of game cartridges and downloads that keep kids challenged and inspired. LeapFrogs library of educational entertainment content includes learning games, eBooks, videos, music and more.
- Have fun with reading to create Minnie's famous bows! Works With: LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- It's a busy day at Minnie's Bow-tique and everyone's getting ready for a super secret surprise party-join in the fun! Match colors and letters to help make bows! Difficulty adjusts to the player's skill level for just the right challenge.
- Help Daisy Duck pack her Butterfly Bows. Identify a word by blending sounds. Grab the bow with a picture of that word. Use logic and memory skills to help Daisy Duck find the perfect bow, blouse and heels for the big party!
- Use the stylus to tie the ribbon into a bow and then decorate it with dazzles and glitter. Skills learned include the alphabet, listening comprehension, word sounds & rhyme, logic & reasoning, memory, and art & drawing.
- Minnie's Bow-tique Super Surprise Party includes mini games that prompt children to blend sounds into words and match upper- and lowercase letters to help build a strong foundation for early reading.
LeapFrog Learning Game: Bubble Guppies
Splash onto the scene with Gil, Molly and the Bubble Guppies for a fun-filled learning adventure. Theres a spot for you on three field trips and the gang needs your helpsoaking up science and social studies subjects while boosting listening comprehension skills is all in a days work. This innovative LeapFrog Explorer learning game features five curricular mini-games, three bonus games and three activitiesevery level of play is brimming with new discoveries. (Works with LeapPad & LeapPad2 learning tablets and Leapster Explorer & LeapsterGS game systems, sold separately.)
Discover city places and people, and collect items that belong in a city along the way.
Sort recycling and trash, and match animals with their favorite food and habitat.
Experience the excitement of visiting new places and meeting new people! Imagine all there is to learn when you dive into a new destinationthe Bubble Guppies have new words and revelations to share with those who play along. Join Molly, Gil, Bubble Puppy and Mr. Grouper on three exciting field tripsto Bubble City to learn about recycling, to a Dinosaur Dig to pick up fossil facts, and to the Puppy Park to discover an animal habitat. Begin to categorize animals by species and pick up fun facts related to their diets and habitats. Learn about dinosaurs, their physical characteristics and recognize that fossils reveal secrets about ancient life forms. Finally, learn about the benefits of recycling and conserving resources. This game helps build listening comprehension skills and is appropriate for children ages 3-5 years.
The LeapFrog Difference
LeapFrog has created a learning/play environment that is developmentally appropriate for the target age group. Children ages 3-5 interact with screen-based games in ways all their own. Game functionality has been customized to include: preschooler-friendly landscape orientation and intuitive horizontal scrolling; generous tap and touch hot spots to accommodate developing fine motor skills; visually compelling and distinct interactive elements; and the delivery of instantaneous feedback with any child-screen interaction. Recent studies have shown the benefits of integrating content area learning and literacy learningScience and Social Studies topics provide natural contexts for building listening comprehension skills.
Innovative Learning Approach
Children can be a part of the Bubble Guppies learning environment, discovering social studies and science topics while nurturing their natural curiosity and inquisitiveness. Along the way, children build vocabulary and listening comprehension skills key to early reading as they learn about recycling, animal habitats, fossils and people and places in the community
What's In The Box?
Box includes the LeapFrog Explorer Nickelodeon Bubble Guppies game cartridge (compatible with LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablets, Leapster ExplorerGS and Explorer gaming systemssold separately), Parent Guide & Instruction Book.
Take advantage of hundreds of game cartridges and downloads that keep kids challenged and inspired. LeapFrogs library of educational entertainment content includes videos, music, learning games, Ultra eBooks and creative activities.
- LeapPad Jr., LeapPad Ultimate, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, LeapPad3, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer.
- Dive into science and social studies on field trips with Molly, Gil, Bubble Puppy and the classroom of Bubble Guppies. Help the Bubble Guppies clean up the Puppy Park: Sort recycling and trash, and match animals with their habitats and foods.
- Visit Big Bubble City to see people & things you see in cities. Make a fin-tastic fireworks celebration. Travel with Gil to a dinosaur dig site. Collect bones and fossils to complete a skeleton. Answer questions to identify, sort and match fossils.
- Children can be a part of the Bubble Guppies learning environment, discovering social studies and science topics while nurturing their natural curiosity and inquisitiveness.
- Children build vocabulary and listening comprehension skills key to early reading as they learn about recycling, animal habitats, fossils, people and places in the community. Learn environmental science, life science, and listening comprehension.
LeapFrog LeapPad Game Cartridges 2-Pack - Get Ready for Kindergarten, Preschool Adventures (Works with LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad3, LeapPad2, LeapPad1)
Get ready for school with the LeapPad Game Cartridge 2-Pack featuring Get Ready for Kindergarten and Preschool Adventures. Preschool Adventures nurtures a range of preschool skills on three exciting adventures. Have a blast at the beach learning about letters, use number skills to throw a delightful birthday picnic, and spend a creative day at the playground. Get Ready for Kindergarten teaches core skills to little learners and helps prepare them for school. These two games provide a rich curricular experience in reading, math and life skills and lays a foundation for future success.
- This value LeapPad Game Cartridge 2-pack comes with:
- Learning Friends: Preschool Adventures teaches the Alphabet, Music & Rhythm, Numbers, and Shapes. For ages 3-4
- Get Ready for Kindergarten Learning teaches Counting, Number Recognition, Phonics, Handwriting, Daily Routines, and Logic & Reasoning. For ages 3-5
- The 2 game cartridges work with: LeapPad Ultimate, LeapPad Platinum, LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad3, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer
LeapFrog Disney Sofia The First Sofia's New Friends Interactive Storybook (for LeapPad Tablets)
Join Princess Sofia on an interactive reading adventure to fix a royal misunderstanding, Features three auto-adjusting reading levels, six reading activities and three mini-games, Teaches listening and reading comprehension, vocabulary skills, phonics skills and word recognition, Works with LeapPad learning tablets only (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge, Ages 3-5 years
- Join Princess Sofia on an interactive reading adventure to fix a royal misunderstanding
- Features three auto-adjusting reading levels, six reading activities and three mini-games
- Teaches listening and reading comprehension, vocabulary skills, phonics skills and word recognition
- Works with LeapPad learning tablets only (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge. Not compatible with LeapPad1
- Ages 3-5 years
LeapFrog Disney: Tangled Learning Game (for LeapPad Tablets and LeapsterGS)
- Join Rapunzel and Flynn on a hair-raising adventure!
- Choose from over 12,000 words and create your own spelling list in the Spelling Garden game using the words you need for school
- Unscramble words to fix the store signs in the village and match words to pictures to help Rapunzel get through the forest
- Teaches spelling, reading skills, vocabulary skills and creative expression; Appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1)
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge
LeapFrog LeapPad Cartridge - Rusty Rivets
Join Rusty Rivets as he solves three missions with his best friends Ruby, Botasaur and the Bits in the Rusty Rivets Fix-It Adventures Learning Game for LeapPad. In Adventure Mode, head to the Recycling Yard with Rusty to find parts for your build and get on the fix. Use math and science skills to inflate tires, reconnect circuits and more! Once it's complete, test out the contraption by maneuvering your way through an obstacle-filled path to gather collectibles. Play each game on its own in Quick Play Mode or play fetch with Botasaur in a fun bonus game. Games feature Just for Me learning technology that personalizes the learning to just the right level. Make something great with Rusty Rivets and friends!
- Complete three missions with Rusty Rivets, his best friend Ruby, Botasaur and the Bits, by building a contraption to solve the problem.
- In adventure mode, help Rusty get the parts he needs, then use math and problem-solving skills to play five mini games and put the parts together
- Complete the contraption and test it by driving down a path while avoiding obstacles and gathering collectibles.
- In quick-play mode, each mini game features a different character or play fetch with Botasaur in the bonus game.
- Kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts.
- Fleece lined leggings
- King size mattress topper
- Canvas sleeping bag
- The best septic tank treatment
- Moisturizer for mature skin
- Stereo cd player
- Aftermarket touch screen car stereo