Lavazza Super Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Medium Espresso Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag
Perfect for those who want a traditional espresso coffee that has a full, rich taste without a hint of bitterness. Has sweet aroma and sharp flavor, as well as an easily attainable thick, compact crema. Its natural sweetness is easy to enjoy without sugar. Lavazza's best-selling blend in the U.S. Whole beans, espresso roast. 60 Arabica/40 Robusta. Vacuum packed bag with one-way valve. Beverage Type: Coffee Flavor: Espresso Packing Type: Bag Capacity Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- One 2.2 lb. bag of Lavazza Super Crema Italian whole coffee beans
- Mild and creamy medium espresso roast with notes of honey, almonds, and dried fruit
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used with Espresso machine
Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Coffee Beans 2 Lb, 32 oz in Resealable Bag By FirstChoiceCandy
Did somebody order a wake up call? This double whammy of eye-opening espresso and chocolate will definitely get the job done. With their creamy dark chocolate coating and morsel of fragile espresso beans, these Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans are a ''wowza'' in your mouth. Create your own ice cream and sprinkle several handfuls of these beans into the mixer, chop them up and add them to biscotti, even drop a few in your morning cup of coffee or set them around the house for light noshing. You won't want to set the snooze button with a morsel of one of these delectable morsels.
- Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans
- Made in USA
- Orders are shipped in insulated wraps and packed with ice during warmer seasons
- All Natural Chocolate With No Compound Coating
- Sold more than 30k pound with 100 satisfied customers
Starbucks Espresso Roast Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 12-Ounce Bag (Pack of 6)
Every espresso beverage we handcraft for you begins right here. Our master roasters coax the beans along, the heat taking them deep and dark, for a recipe for caramelly sweetness so right its never been changed. The quest began in 1975 with a search for the perfect melding of beans and roast, ending months of intense experimentation later with the coffee youre holding in your hand.
- Espresso Roast is intense, caramelly sweet and perfect with steamed milk
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- For finest taste, always use clean, filtered water; clean your machine before using; and grind beans just before brewing
- Each pack includes 6 12-ounce bags of whole-bean Starbucks coffee
Lavazza Gran Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Espresso Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag
Its no accident that Lavazza is Italys favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience. The Lavazza Gran Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Blend is no exception. A mix of Arabica varieties from Brazil and Honduras with Robusta coffees from Uganda creates a rich, balanced medium roast. You'll taste hints of dark chocolate and spices with every creamy sip. This blend is best used with Espresso machine. Enjoy a true taste of Italy that is uniquely Lavazza.
- One 2.2 lb. bag of Lavazza Gran Espresso Italian whole coffee beans
- Balanced medium roast with chocolatey and spicy aroma and rich flavor
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used with Espresso machine
SweetGourmet Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans Blend White, Milk & Dark Chocolate Kosher 1 pound
Triple the fun to satisfy all your cravings at once! These coated coffee beans combine 3 different coatings, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and coffee-cream flavored.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Kosher Certified
- Love your coffee? You will love these Coffee & Cream Espresso Beans. They are a delightful snack with a sharp taste of roasted coffee.
- Net Wt.: 1Lb
Kicking Horse Coffee, Cliff Hanger Espresso, Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 2.2 lb - Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee
Bright, fruit & cocoa, heavenly. Get a grip on this chocolaty, smooth blend. There's cocoa tones and a bold happy ending. Don't hang in suspense, this blend reads like a manifesto of delicious coffee.
- MEDIUM ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Bright, fruit & cocoa, heavenly. Get a grip on this chocolaty, smooth blend. Don't hang in suspense, this blend reads like the manifesto of delicious coffee.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Silky and complex, wild berry syrup with a smooth cocoa finish. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over, espresso and cold brew.
- ORIGIN AFRICA, INDONESIA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It's all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
Hoosier Hill Farm Gourmet Dark Chocolate covered Espresso Beans (2 lb Bag)
Hoosier Hill Farm presents Crunchy espresso beans coated with European style dark chocolate for a sweet energy packed snack.
- Delicious Hoosier Hill Farm Dark Chocolate covered Espresso beans.
- Absolutely delicious and very addicting.
- Made with rich dark gourment chocolate and premium espresso beans
- Real espresso beans carefully enrobed in rich pure dark chocolate.
- Hoosier Hill Farm Brand...Satisfaction is guaranteed
Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast Espresso, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
This signature blend of artisan Italian roasted coffee beans from the Americas and India is packaged in foil-lined valved bags for maximum freshness. Our Italian Roast Espresso is a dark roast and produces a rich, full-bodied coffee with a big bite. Displaying a toasty, honeyed aroma and flavor notes reminiscent of cocoa powder and smoky molasses, these versatile gourmet coffee beans are perfect for espresso but are also great for drip coffeemakers, pour over, French press, percolator, and reusable K-cups.
- One 5 pound bag of Italian Roast Espresso Whole Bean Coffee
- A blend of coffee beans grown in South America, Central America, Africa, & India
- A rich, full-bodied artisan coffee displaying a toasty, honeyed aroma
- Cupping Notes: Molasses Cocoa Smoky No Flavoring Added
- Putting café quality, artisan coffee in your coffeemaker
Lavazza 4202A 2.2 Pound Super Crema Espresso Whole Bean
The blend for those who want a traditional espresso coffee that has a full, rich taste without a hint of bitterness. Super Crema's cup characteristics include sweet aroma and sharp flavor, as well as an easily attainable thick, compact crema. Its natural sweetness is easy to enjoy without sugar. Lavazza's best selling Bar blend in the U.S.
- Premium Lavazza whole bean espresso
- Traditional espresso with a full, rich taste
- Naturally sweet, creamy and decadent flavor
- Best selling Lavazza espresso beans in the US
- Suitable for professional and home espresso machines
Verena Street 2 Pound Espresso Beans, Shot Tower Espresso Whole Bean, Rainforest Alliance Certified Arabica Coffee
Our espresso coffee beans have a smooth yet sharp character. The delicately dark roast level results in a taste and aroma that is full-bodied with a sweet and creamy complexity. The velvety smooth crema leaves a rich aftertaste and will have you craving for more. All of our coffees utilize high grown specialty grade 100 Arabica coffee beans rated to meet or exceed specialty coffee criteria. Our coffee beans are freshly roasted in small batches with the utmost care and attention to a unique roast profile for each type of coffee origin. Our coffee blends utilize several single origin beans each roasted to its optimal level to release the richest aroma and most flavorful cup of coffee. This means that you will receive high quality coffee fresher than anything you can get your hands on! We also purchase our beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. Whether you choose our whole bean coffee or ground coffee, you will experience an incredibly fresh roast profile with an aromatic coffee smell and a rich but smooth flavor that is not bitter. This creates an unforgettable experience in every cup. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoy creating it! Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. Erased by the progress of modern development, the narrow lane called "Verena Street" now survives only in our memories. Today, countless cars pass over the spot where we once played on the swing set our grandfather built. Hoping to recapture the excitement of our childhood, Verena Street now lives on as the namesake of our craft roasted coffee. Although we can no longer walk down Verena Street, it is a place we can once again call home.
- 2lb. whole bean espresso dark roast (32oz.); a rich body with a sweet and creamy complexity and crema
- Smooth yet full roast, this espresso is good for fine grind espresso or course grind drip coffee
- Sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms to protect farmers, wildlife and environment
- Freshly roasted and packaged in Dubuque, Iowa at an independent, family owned coffee company
- Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union, the world's most trusted and recognized kosher certification
- Sushi restaurants in nyc
- Top coat f 11
- The best cd player
- The best condom brand
- Paint for wheel rims
- Keurig model
- Pool hotels