Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens is the first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivaled. The Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users' photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography. Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 mm filter size.Filter Size:58mm
- 100mm lens with f2.8 aperture
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
- Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
- Compatible with 67mm filters
Tokina at-X 100mm f/2.8 PRO D Macro Lens for Canon EOS Digital and Film Cameras
Tokina AT-X 100 PRO D lens for digital and film SLR cameras. The AT-X M100 PRO D is a new macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 11.8 in. (30 cm). The lens' multi-coating have been re-engineered to match the highly reflective silicon based CCD and CMOS sensors in today's digital SLR cameras, while the optics still give full coverage and excellent sharpness on 35mm film. The AT-X M100 PRO D also has a very convenient focus limiter switch that can lock the focus out of the closes focus making it focus faster when used as a moderate telephoto or portrait lens. Other features of the AT-X M100 PRO D are: Tokina One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast easy switching between manual and Auto focus. 55mm non-rotating filter thread for use with macro ring flashes and special effects filters.
- 2 Year Limited Tokina Warranty through the seller. Please contact the seller to claim the warranty, not the manufacturer.
- Front & Rear Caps
Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22 Macro G OSS Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras
The full-frame 90mm medium telephoto macro E-mount lens features built in image stabilization for sharp, clear images at up to 1:1 magnification, even when shooting handheld. Advanced optics and coatings with a 9-blade circular aperture deliver exceptionally smooth bokeh that G Lenses are renowned for. Sharp in-focus rendering is achieved with a floating focus mechanism that suppresses aberration equally at all focusing distances, whether the subject is far away or extremely close. Other advanced technologies, such as the Nano AR Coating and Super ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, elevate overall performance to an extremely high standard.
- A perfect match for 7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, 90mm Macro with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture, Nano AR coating effectively suppress reflections, Dust and moisture resistant design
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.92 ft (0.28 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 1.0x, Focal Length : 90 mm. The angle of view is 27 degree (35 mm) and 17 degree (APS-C)
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for handheld shooting, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring
- Corner to corner sharpness w/ Advanced Spherical elements, Super ED glass w/ multi-coating reduces flare and ghosting, 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) for quiet, precise focusing; Weight: 602 g (21.3 oz)
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera Flat-Field Focusing w/ Circular Aperture Floating optical system can focus down to life-size 1:1 magnification Silent and powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for autofocusing Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long , 1-year warranty Inner Focusing w/ Floating Elements Fast Ring-USM Autofocus Full-Time Manual Focus Override Canon Super Spectra Lens Coatings
- 60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera
- Focal length : 60mm, Closest focusing distance : 0.65 feet
- Floating optical system can focus down to life-size 1:1 magnification
- Silent and powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for autofocusing
- Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty, Lens not Zoomable
Nikon AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Close-up Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
The AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G is for taking high quality stills and HD D-Movies and is ideal for shooting general close-ups, delicate flowers, detailed collectables, copy photography, portraits, landscapes and more. Small enough to be carried everywhere, this standard focal length DX-format Micro-NIKKOR lens provides high resolution and contrast from infinity to life-size (1X).
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1X), Autofocus to 64 inches
- Close-Range Correction System (CRC). Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Angle of view is 38 degree 50 feet. Features focus distance indicator 0.53 feet to infinity having minimum focus distance as 0.53 feet
- Lens not zoomable
Sigma 258306 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera
The Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras offers advanced performance of close-up photography. The OS (Optical Stabilizer) system enables handheld close-up photography. A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and one high refractive index SLD lens provide excellent correction for all types of aberration and distortion. A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the optical path to different positions. This system compensates for astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration and provides extremely high optical performance from infinity to 1:1 Macro.The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting, providing high contrast images. It is also possible to use this lens with Sigma's APO TELE CONVERTERS. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability. This lens features a splash proof design for use in harsh conditions and a rounded 9 blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 150mm with most cameras
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 12.3 inches
- A hood adapter, lens hood, front & rear lens caps are included with the lens
- Lens not zoomable
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
Designed for APS-C DSLR cameras, the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 macro is STM built-in macro Lite gives you flexibility to use only half the light, the full light and more to help you achieve your desired effect. Capturing detailed shots is fun and easy with small subjects and everyday photography coming to life in high image quality thanks to the optical design and the prime focal length. Whether youre taking your first step into the intriguing world of macro photography or looking to expand your line-up of lenses, its great to have extra options with the creativity and power that the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 macro is STM offers.
- EF-S series macro Lens with built-in macro Lite
- Bright f/2.8 aperture and 35mm standard angle of view
- Hybrid image stabilization
PANASONIC LUMIX G MACRO LENS, 30MM, F2.8 ASPH., MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, MEGA OPTICAL I.S., H-HS030 (USA BLACK)
LUMIX G MACRO 30mm /F2.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
- Approx. 1.0x / 2.0x (35mm camera equiv.) Magnification
- High Descriptiveness Corner to Corner / Beautiful Bokeh Expression
- 240fps Drive AF / MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro is STM Lens w/Essential Photo Bundle - Includes: Altura Photo UV-CPL-ND4, Camera Cleaning Set
DIGITAL GOJA IS A CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens
- Altura Photo 49MM Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
- Altura Photo Neoprene Small Lens Pouch.
- Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
- Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens
Expand your lens options with the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM and see the world in exquisite detail. Designed for APS-C DSLR cameras, the built-in Macro Lite gives you flexibility to use only half the light, the full light and more to help you achieve your desired effect. Capturing detailed shots is fun and easy with small subjects and everyday photography coming to life in high image quality thanks to the optical design and the prime focal length (35mm equivalent of 56mm). Whether you're taking your first dive into the intriguing world of macro photography or looking to expand your line-up of lenses, it's great to have extra options with the creativity and power that the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM offers.
- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 56mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- One Glass-Molded Aspherical Element
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Hybrid IS Image Stabilization
- Built-In Macro Lite LED
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.1"
- Rounded Seven-Blade Diaphragm
COMPATIBLE with most Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D and Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, SL1 APS-C DSLR Cameras.
- INCLUDES: Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens Altura Photo 49MM Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4) Altura Photo Neoprene Small Lens Pouch Altura Photo Cleaning Kit Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: The Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM is a 56mm-equivalent prime lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Offering a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification and a 5.1" minimum focusing distance, this lens further distinguishes itself with an integrated Macro Lite LED on the front of the lens to provide additional illumination to close-up subjects.
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) ES-27 Lens Hood Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBLE with most Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D and Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, SL1 APS-C DSLR Cameras. NOT compatible with full frame cameras such as the Canon 5D, 6D or 1D series.
- CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Canon USA Warranty.
Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
Designed for optimum handling ease and portability, the Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 AF Lens is ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography. Picture takers eager to bring distant sports or wildlife subjects closer, as well as bringing tiny, close range subjects into clear focus will appreciate the standout macro function, available at focal lengths between 180 and 300mm, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 (one half life-size). This version also features a built-in autofocus motor for use with all Nikon DSLRs.
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability - 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to the fact it does not have a built in motor
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast
- Mic for go pro
- Paper towels 2017
- Knee support for torn meniscus
- Rated meat smokers
- Muffin pans reviews
- Note 5 best case
- Portable mitre saw stand