Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance. 10 3/4" diameter, 4 1/2" deep. Island Spice
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400 F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven - 6-Quart, Red
An Amazon Brand.
- Red 6-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won't react to food; pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F; suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching; hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport; secure-fitting lid; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Cuisinart CI670-30CR Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron 7-Quart Round Covered Casserole, Cardinal Red
Cast iron improves its solid reputation with Cuisinart Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron cookware! Home chefs can explore different cooking methods - from searing or grilling in the pans to slow braising or simmering in the casseroles. With incredible heat retention and even heat distribution, these versatile pieces yield great results whether it's on the stove or in the broiler or oven. They also can go from oven to table and double as elegant serving pieces!
- Cast Iron Construction Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain Enamel Exterior Strong, durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen decor; perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Porcelain Enamel Interior Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Extreme Versatility Induction stovetop compatible; stovetop, oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher Safe Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup
- Porcelain enameled exterior both durable finish land rich in colors complements any kitchen décor. Cast iron contraction retains heat well. The porcelain enameled interior is perfect for cooking: surfaces do not impact flavors or absorb odors.
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Easy transport for serving. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options. Stovetop, oven and broiler safe. Induction stovetop compatible.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Crock Pot 69145.02 Artisan 7 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Sapphire Blue
Gibson Home presents the 7-Quart Sapphire Blue Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
- The original slow cooker distributes and retains heat evenly and has generous sized handles
- Self-basting lid creates a continuous basting environment
- Cast Iron with a non-stick surface
- Sturdy and moveable
- Easy clean and rust free, hand wash recommended
Tramontina 80131/679DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven Combo, 2-Piece (7-Quart & 4-Quart), Teal
The Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Ovens are the perfect choice for preparing slow-cooked soups, stews, and sauces, baking breads and casseroles and much more. The set includes a 7-quart dutch oven and a 4-quart dutch oven. The Dutch Ovens feature wide cooking surface which is ideal for browning and slow braising. The enameled cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderdize and self-baste meats, poultry and vegetables, and lock in fresh flavors. The porcelain enamel finish is beautiful, long-lasting and eliminates the need to season the cookware. The dutch ovens are compatible with all cooktops - including induction. Oven safe up to 450 F. Hand wash only. Lifetime Warranty.
- Set includes: 4-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven & 7-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven
- Enameled cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention
- Porcelain enamel exterior is long-lasting and eliminates the need to season
- Compatible with all cooktops - including induction; Oven safe up to 450F
- Hand-wash only; Lifetime Warranty
Lodge 7 Quart Oval Enameled Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven (Red)
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. This 7-quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte enamel, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance.
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
- Porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- Self-basting cover with handle traps in heat, moisture and nutrients
- 7-Quart capacity
- Stainless steel knob
Enameled Cast Iron Balti Dish With Wide Loop Handles, 3 Quart, Fire Red
Bruntmor's enameled cast iron balti dish can be used for a variety of dishes from curries to stews to stir fry dishes. You can even bake or roast with the balti dish as it is oven safe. Bring it from kitchen to table, as it will serve as a great center piece for indoor or outdoor dining. Entertain your guests the Bruntmor way. No seasoning needed. Wash with light soap and rinse, wipe to dry.
- 3 quart fire red enameled cast iron balti dish with flat base and two large handles
- Durable porcelain enamel requires no seasoning and resists chipping and cracking
- Go from kitchen to dining table with this beautiful piece that can double as serve-ware
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F, safe for use on all cooktops, A flat base holds the pot steady on the stove-top
- Easy to clean: just wash with minimal amount of soap and rinse with warm water
Lodge 9 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Wire Bail for Camp Cooking
Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Loop Handle
The Lodge Traditional Dutch Oven with Wire Bail handle has been popular for over a century, and is perfect for camp and hearth cooking.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Wire bale handle
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it's possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn't just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking; Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA
Lodge 3.6 Quart Enamel Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Lid (Carribbean Blue)
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Casserole is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. The 3.6 quart capacity and low, wide shape is perfect for baked favorites, roasted meats, or even paella. Great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. Use vegetable oil or cooking spray for better cooking and easier cleaning. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Use wooden, silicon or nylon utensils. Metal can scratch the porcelain. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance. 11 3/4" diameter, 2 1/8" deep. Complete item measures 14.4" x 12.55" x 3.4".
- Broil, braise, bake or roast up to 500 degrees F. Saute, simmer or fry on any stovetop, including induction.
- Cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. The smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients, plus eliminates the need to season.
- Lodge Enamel Casserole Dish is the perfect tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve.
- Rims are black matte enamel, cooking surface is off-white. Stainless steel knob.
- Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, our enameled iron will become your go-to cookware.
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended to preserve cookware's original appearance.
- Measures approximately 14.4" x 12.55" x 3.4", and is 11.75" diameter, 2.13" deep.
Bruntmor, Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Casserole Dish 6.5 quart Large Loop Handles & Self-Basting Condensation Ridges On Lid (Fire Red)
- Enameled solid cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention while vibrant porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling
- Foods will not react with the easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Secure fitted lid with stainless steel knob helps keep heat in
- Enameled fire red exterior and cream colored interior will complement any kitchen décor, easy to clean and maintain its great looks
- Corded drill reviews 2016
- Artist pencils
- 100 percent cotton sheets
- Food vacuum sealer consumer reports
- Neck firming serum
- Slip on shoes womens
- Good 10 subwoofer