WIT'S END Board Game
Think you know a little about a lot? Put your mind to the test with WIT'S END. This trivia game will not just test your knowledge, but engage how you think through solving a problem. Answer questions in four mind challenging categories as you work your way to the center of the board. Think laterally and wrap your mind around a TEASER, deduce the ODD-1-OUT, figure out the SEQUENCE, or try your luck in the WILD CARD category. Be on your toes, the questions are packed with riddles and brain teasers on history, popular culture, geography, science, arts and more. Think hard, but don't find yourself at your Wit's End! Includes 1200 questions on 300 game cards, large game board, playing pieces, die, and instruction sheet.
- More than just trivia, Wit's End is a game of brain teasers & riddles in diverse categories.
- In TEASERS you solve mind riddles; In ODD-1-OUT you find which out of four options do not belong.
- In SEQUENCE in put things in order (by year, weight, size etc); in WILD CARD anything goes.
- Includes 1200 questions about popular culture, geography, arts, history, science and more...
- An Award Winner! For 2-6 players/teams. AGES 16 to Adult.
The Game of Things... New Edition with More than 25 New Topics
In this hilarious game, you read a topic card and then write down your response. It can be anything that comes to mind, there's no right or wrong answer! then all the responses are read aloud and you have to figure out who said what! you won't believe the things. The people you know will come up with! for 4 or more players, ages 14.
- New! 25 new topics for fresh fun, and a cool plastic case!
- Read a topic and then write down a response...there's no wrong answer!
- Read the responses aloud and guess who said what's the entire family will enjoy; 300 topic cards, response pad, score pad, 8 pencils, instruction-all in the box
- You won't believe the things... you'll hear!
- For 4 or more players, ages 14
...I Should Have Known That! Trivia Game
Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say Japan in Japanese? What is the character limit for Tweets on Twitter? How long did Sleeping Beauty actually sleep? ...I should have known that!TM is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know. In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you dont receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer! One thing is for sure: it will only be a matter of time before you hear yourself say Doh!... I should have known that!
- ...I should have known that!TM is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know
- Age: 14 / Players 2
Towpath Gaming Quickwits Party Card Game
Quickwits: A Party Game
Here's how it works
1.) Each card contains a category and a symbol on it.
2.) One by one each player draws a card and places it face up on the table.
3.) When two symbols on the table match, the players race to give examples of the category on their opponents card. The first to do so gets to keep that card.
4.) Once a word has been said during the game it can no longer be used again.
5.) The objective is to win more cards than your stupid friends.
There is a very good chance you will be screaming in each others faces. It's okay, that's normal. There are several other types of cards in the deck that help keep the game interesting.
For official rules, visit www.quickwitscards.com..
- Fast paced adult party game that is sure to have you and your friends shouting out hilarious answers.
- QuickWits is easy to learn (in any state) and turns unexpectedly dirty faster than you think.
- THERE ARE SOME ADULT THEMES so you may not want to play with grandma.
- 20-30 minute rounds. Ages 17 and up. 3 or more players. 150 high quality cards.
- Not for the faint of heart, the uptight and those with weak bladders. Play responsibly.
Midnight Outburst - A New Party Game from The Creators of Taboo
A party game for trivia ninjas and flip cup champs alike! Name all 10 answers on the selected card in 45 seconds.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PARTY: From the creators of Taboo!
- SOCIAL LUBRICATION: That's right... no pain. Easy to learn. Quick to play.
- POP CULTURE & ADULT TOPICS: 562 cards about pop culture including ones about drugs, slang, sexuality & drinking.
- BRING IT ON: Everybody yells stuff out trying to match the top 10 answers listed.
Sinonyms - Best New Adult Party Board Game/Card Game - Raunchy Rowdy & Rapid-Fire Fun
Sinners become winners in SINONYMS, the (under)world's favorite adult party game! It's as fun as ... Hell! Mortal life is over. To nobody's surprise, you and your fellow players ended up in Hell. It's time to make your escape. With every raunchy, rowdy, and rapid-fire round of SINONYMS, one player/team will climb closer to freedom. Will you be the first to win the game by safely passing through the Gates of Hell? Roll the die, draw a subject word card, and get ready to quickly call out both naughty and nice substitutes for hundreds of Satan's favorite words. Let's say the subject word is "marijuana". SINONYMS to call out might include "pot", "grass", "cannabis", and "Mary Jane". Or maybe you'll call out "puke", "barf", "blow chow", or "make a floor pizza" for the subject word "vomit". And we shudder to think what your friends will call out for the subject words "breasts" and "buttocks"! Each player/team has 10 seconds to call out a SINONYM for the subject word. Play continues until a player/team fails to call out a SINONYM within 10 seconds. When that occurs, the unsuccessful player/team is eliminated from the round. The last player/team to call out a SINONYM within 10 seconds wins the round, rolls the die, and moves closer to an escape. Beware of Cerberus, Satan's temperamental three-headed pooch! As you might expect, a silver tongue, potty mouth, street smarts, carnal knowledge, and a twisted mind are the key ingredients for SINONYMS success. Not enough time or space to play SINONYMS as a board game? No problem! You can also play SINONYMS as a card game! SINONYMS is the perfect game for every gathering of twisted and immature adults - and the perfect gift for the little devils in your life. 3 or more players/teams. Ages 17 and up. 30-60 min. play time. sinonyms.com Need a phonetastic, family-friendly party game? Try Phone Phever - also from Bear Mountain Games!
- Perfect gift for the little devils in your life - SINNERS become WINNERS!
- Quickly call out naughty and nice substitutes for hundreds of Satan's favorite words
- Can be played as a board game or a card game
- Subject word cards allow you to choose level of adult content (warning: the red cards are extra naughty!)
- 3 or more players or teams; Ages 17 and up; 30-60 minutes play time
Rather Dashing Games Element Board Game
Fire, water, earth, wind. These four elements have driven mankind's mythology, philosophy, and science for thousands of years. Now players can master the power of these Primal forces in this deeply strategic game of capture and control. In element, players draw and place four element stones to ensnare opposing sages. Each element has unique properties that allow sages to block an opponent's movement. Understanding the subtle and powerful nature of the four elements is key to surrounding an opponent and claiming victory! contents: game board, 4 unique sages, 120 element stones, embroidered bag..
- Ages 14 & up
- 2-4 players
- Game length 30 minutes
Matter of Fact - The Trivia Challenge Board Game
A Real Trivia Challenge! MATTER OF FACT is perfect for those who know a lot - or think they do! Each trivia question has seven challenges for you to answer around a main theme. The subject might be centered around history, literature, popular culture, science etc. The more challenges you answer correctly, the more spaces you move along the board. Stumble too much and you might have to move backwards. The Answer Tracker shows how well you're doing. All subjects are covered in a variety of fun formats. Can you guess the 'Claim to Fame', deduce the 'Title Twist', or maybe you will get everything straight in the 'All Mixed Up' category. Either on your own or with the help of teammates, just go down the Question List and see how well you do. It's trivia with a whole new twist! Great for game night! Includes game cards, game board, pawns, dice and instructions.
- A Trivia Challenge for those who know a lot - or think they do!
- Each trivia question card has seven challenges for you to answer around a main theme. The subject might be centered on history, literature, popular culture, science etc.
- Can you guess the 'Claim to Fame', deduce the 'Title Twist', or maybe you will get everything straight in the 'All Mixed Up' category.
- How many of the seven can you get right? Answer correctly and move forward, incorrectly and you might have to move backwards!
- It's trivia with a whole new twist - Great Fun for any Game Night. Includes: 3,360 Questions on 240 Game Cards, Game Board, Game Pieces, Instructions. For 2 or More Players/Teams. Ages 16 to Adult.
WIT'S END JUNIOR Edition Game
No wonder kids love to be at their WIT'S END! In this fun and unique game, kids test what they know and how well they can reason out an answer. Specially-designed cards contain different questions for younger and older children. The yellow side of the card contains questions for 8-10 year-olds and the blue side is for 11-12 year-olds. This way different age groups can play together but still be challenged at their own levels. The four different card categories add plenty of exciting variety. The TEASERS category ask kids to solve riddles often disguised as rhymes. The ODD-1-OUT category gives three choices to consider but which one doesn't belong? The SEQUENCE questions involve arranging items in order, like animals by size, events by date, etc. And anything goes in the WILD CARD category, including Alphabet Soup, Word Whiz, Matching Pairs, Vowel Owl, and more. Includes 1,280 questions on 160 dual-sided cards, game board, game spinner, card holders, playing pawns and instruction sheet.
- Kids field fun questions from four different categories and test their knowledge.
- This game is a Parents Choice Award Winner and A National Parenting Publications Award pick.
- Dual sided cards provides questions on one side for 8-10 year-olds and 11-12 yrs on the reverse.
- Includes 1,280 questions on 160 dual-sided cards, game board, card holders, game spinner, and pawns.
- Ages 8 - 12 years.
WORDPLAY Board Game
If you love word games...get ready for WORDPLAY. It's fast-paced, challenging, and easy to learn - and everyone plays every round! The spinner determines the letters and category for each round. For instance, the category might be "Food & Drink", and you may be looking for words that begin with a 'P' and contain an 'A' - 'Pizza' and 'Pasta' may come to mind, or maybe 'Pancakes' and 'Peaches'. What about "Places" that start with a 'B' and contain an 'N'? You may think of 'Boston' or 'Birmingham'. If you can't think of any "Places" with those letters, you can still score points - just fewer - by coming up with words outside the category, like 'Banjo', 'Bargain', etc. You get the picture. There are different ways to score points, and the more points you score the more spaces you advance on the board. Every round provides a whole new challenge, and there are countless possible combinations to wrap your mind around. WORDPLAY is addictive fun that will make your head spin!
- Fun, fast-paced and challenging word game that changes with each spin
- No waiting your turn - players race against each other in every round!
- Play against any number of opponents, or test yourself
- Includes: Game board, Spinner, Score Pads, Game Timer, Game Pieces, Pencils, Instructions
- For 2 or More Players. Ages 14 to Adult
- Running shoes for marathon 2015
- Casio hiking watch
- Romance book
- Rated walkers for babies
- Indoor butane stove
- Face scrubber machine
- Abdl diaper