Kreg KMS7102 Table Saw Precision Miter Gauge System
Cut perfect miters consistently with Kreg's Precision Miter Gauge System. A number of unique features makes this one of the most precise miter gauges on the market today. Factory calibrated accuracy starts with a gauge head that is machined on a computerized milling machine for absolute precision. An easy-to-read Vernier scale enables precise angle adjustments up to 1/10th of a degree. Five patented bar adjusters take up the play in the miter slot for a perfect fit. A 24" fence section with patented Swing Stop and self-adhesive measuring tape is included. Factory calibrated.
- Factory Calibration. Guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6-inches
- Gauge head is CNC machine perfectly square to the bar and table ( no stampings)
- Vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments. Our extremely straight 24 inch (610mm) anodized-aluminum bar is 3/8 inch(9.5mm) thick by 3/4 inch(19mm) wide and features five bar adjusters that you can use to eliminate "play" in the miter slot with the turn of a screwdriver
- Microadjuster allows additional angle adjustment to 1/100th degree
- Positive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45-degrees; limited lifetime warranty
Incra MITERV27 Miter V27 Miter Gauge
Discover the newest and most affordable addition to Incra's popular line of precision, state-of-the-art Miter Gauges. The V27 is engineered to provide a high performance, yet low cost upgrade to your table saw, band saw, router table, disk sander, belt sander or any other tool in need of a better Miter Gauge. Like all Incra Miter Gauges, the V27 delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy through the advanced combination of Incra's exclusive AngleLOCK indexing system and its patented Adjustable GlideLOCK Miter Bar. 27 Precision V-Stops are laser-cut in solid steel to lock-in angles at exact 5 degree steps over a full 120 degrees range, with special stops at plus & minus 22.5 degrees. An oversized clamping knob allows cutting angles to be securely set anywhere between 5 degree stops. Four patented expansion disks adjust the GlideLOCK Miter Bar for zero side play, anti-friction travel on all shop tools with standard (or near standard) miter gauge channels. All of the V27's incredible precision will actually show up in your work because the bar can't wiggle around in the slot. Vertical work support surface doubles as a Universal Mounting Bracket that makes it easy to add just about any fence if you ever need one
- Miter Gauge featuring 27 angle stops for precise incremental control
- No-nonsense design and compact size
- Delivers extreme miter cutting accuracy
- Four expansion points adjust for zero side play
- Universal Mounting Bracket supports any user-made fence
DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories RK7323
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere with its lightweight and compact design and built-in carry handle. The included accessories are a miter gauge, rip fence, general purpose blade for wood, scroll cutting blade for wood, a tile blade for ceramic tile, a metal cutting blade and an aluminum cutting blade. There is a built-in vacuum port that makes clean-up easy and a blade-holding compartment to keep your blades with the tool. Go ahead and start cutting, the BladeRunner X2 will make a variety of cuts that you would need multiple other tools to do.
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic - performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you're using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner's cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds - compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer's 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps
Incra MITER1000SE Miter Gauge Special Edition With Telescoping Fence and Dual Flip Shop Stop
Incra MITER1000SE Miter Gauge Special Edition w/ Telescoping Fence & Dual Flip Shop Stop Engraved stainless steel primary scale for precision accuracy 41 laser cut V-stops for extreme accuracy at all popular angles Patented Glide LOCK miter bar with 6 expansion points for quick repeats 18- to 31-inch telescoping incremental miter fence for handling a variety of stock widths INCRA Flip Shop Stop-Fence Positioner for optimal mitering accuracy.
- Engraved stainless steel primary scale for precision accuracy
- 41 laser cut V-stops for extreme accuracy at all popular angles
- Patented GlideLOCK miter bar with 6 expansion points for quick repeats
- 18- to 31-inch telescoping incremental miter fence for handling a variety of stock widths
- INCRA Flip Shop Stop-Fence Positioner for optimal mitering accuracy
Incra Miter Combo Value Pack
This value-priced combo includes the Miter 1000SE gauge and the Incra Miter Express. Enjoy unmatched miter gauge precision combined with a sliding table with workpiece support on both sides of the blade.The Miter 1000SE lets you achieve mitering accuracy you never thought possible.* 41 angle stops in 5 increments over a full 180 range.* Miter bar adjusts to any standard 3/4" x 3/8" slot.* Stainless steel primary scale.* 1/10-degree vernier cursor.* Incremental fence with patented rack positioning control telescopes from 18" to 31".* Dual-arm flip shop stop.The Miter Express is the safest and most accurate crosscutting and mitering platform available, providing smooth-sliding zero-clearance cuts.* Features two embedded T-Slot channels to secure the included hold-down clamp and outboard fence support.* Superb crosscut and mitering control.* Doubles any miter gauge's crosscut range up to 24".* Safely handles extra large and small workpieces.* Eliminates all side play between table saw's miter slot and any miter gauge.* Eliminates all drag between workpiece and table saw, especially for extra large workpieces.* Made in USA.
- Dock & Lock the included INCRA Miter Gauge in Seconds
- Removable t-slot retaining clips & adjustable miter bar
- GlideLOCK Miter Bar - The Miter 1000SE's 6 expansion disks adjust both sides of the bar for ZERO side play, anti-friction travel on all table saws with standard miter gauge channels
- Special Edition Telescoping INCRA-LOCK Fence
- Special Edition 1/10th Vernier Cursor
Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools SG-WP Saw Gauge and Alignment Tool
For a perfect cut, the saw blade and rip fence must be dead parallel to the left hand miter gauge slot. The most reliable and accurate way to do this is with a dial indicator and a tool that rides perfectly down the center of the miter slot. The new Woodpeckers Saw Gauge is engineered to expertly satisfy this need. It's the first alignment tool that automatically adjusts to the width of the miter slot through the use of three precision ground steel pins. Whether the slot is 5/8-inch wide like many older saws or 3/4-inch wide like most current models, this patent pending design ensures a perfect fit and smooth travel up and down the center of the miter slot. No tools, not adjustment, just a perfect fit.
- Perfect for both rip fence and saw blade alignments
- Automatically adjusts to the width of the miter slot
- Includes new lockable, plastic case
- Dial indicator has 1-ich of travel as well as a rotation counter, one thousandth of an inch graduations, and adjustable scale and bezel
- Made in USA
Bosch Power Tools Tablesaw 4100-10 - 15 Amp 10 In. Corded Portable Jobsite Table Saw with Gravity Rise Wheeled Stand - Ideal for Heavy Duty Cutting, Home Builders
The Bosch 4100-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed to manage the intensity of motor start-up and minimize the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, and overload protection. The Square Lock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 29 In. x 21-1/2 In. square tabletop with a 25 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half.
- POWERFUL 10 IN. WORKSITE TABLE SAW: Features 15-amp saw that delivers 4.0 max HP and 3,650 RPM, for the power required for ripping, rip-cutting and cross-cutting fine and rough-carpentry materials
- LARGE CAST ALUMINUM TOP: Provides increased workspace and material support with a 25 in. ripping capacity to cover all typical jobsite rip-cutting widths
- PORTABILITY: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- SMART GUARD SYSTEM: Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
- SOFT-START CIRCUITRY: Manages the intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
Featherboard, DRILLPRO Double Featherboards Feather Loc Board for Table Saws Band Saws Router Tables Fences Tools Miter Gauge Slot Woodworking
Featherboard is essential for holding your stock firmly against your tool's guide fence and tabletop.
Use one on the table saw to keep long stock against the rip fence.
On router tables and shapers, use one before and after the cutter.
Attach Feather-Locs to both the fence and the tabletop when routing long and thin stock on the router table.
Not only will Feather-Loc protect your hands, it also helps prevent kickback, binding, and bent blades.
How To Set-up: https://youtu.be/IWcIqweePu0
This unique featherboard can be quickly and easily connected to a miter slot or t-slot.
A dramatic increase the accuracy,quality and safety of the cuts.
The featherboard are made from a high-tech polymer and each one has 13 angled fingers that apply steady pressure
that consistently produces cleaner cuts with less chance of kickback, chattering or lifting.
The featherboard slide into miter-gauge slots in the router table or fence, and are locked in place by tightening a pair of knobs.
It can also be used on a table saw, shaper, band saw or any other woodworking machine with a miter gauge slot.
Why Use Featherboards
It holds hold the stock up tight against the surface of tool or fence while you run it through.
Using a featherboard also offers safety benefits.
Why Choose DRILLPRO
Good quality and reliable brand.
24-hour feedback excellent customer service
Within 90 days product quality is not completely satisfied, please CONTACT US, 100 refund.
- Featherboard are Made from a HIGH-TECH POLYMER and each one has 13 ANGLED FINGERS that apply steady pressure that consistently produces cleaner cuts with less chance of kickback, chattering or lifting.
- 4 MITER BARS that fit most standard miter slots (3/8 x 3/4 Inch). Comes with wedge-lock hardware which works in t-slots or miter slots on tablesaws, router tables, band saws and more.
- This unique Featherboard can be quickly QUICKLY and EASILY connected to a miter slot or t-slot.
- A dramatic increase the ACCURACY, QUALITY and SAFETY of the cuts.
- EASY to USE, EASY to INSALL and HIGHLY DURABLE.
- Giant teddy best
- Truck bed cover review
- Lithium ion cordless drill review
- Power washer brand
- Food processor for grating cheese
- Frozen pizza brands
- Mower for steep hill