Drive Medical Quick'n Easy Comfort Mattress
The Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress offers the utmost in comfort, safety and convenience. Its inner core is encased in fire retardant barrier, meeting regulation 16 CFR 1633. A non-slip bottom and 4 corner straps keep the mattress securely in place. Two carry handles on the side make lifting and placement easier.
- Waterproof durable nylon cover for easy use and care
- Offers utmost comfort. Product Dimensions : 36 (W) X 80 (L) X 6 (H) Inches
- Shipping weight of only 22 pound
- Decompresses quickly for immediate use. Durable nylon cover is fluid resistant for easy use and care
- Mattress core made from select grade of polyurethane foam offers comfort, feel and advantages of latex rubber, without latex allergen
Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress with Visco Elastic Memory Foam, 3 Layered Foam, by Medacure - Hospital Grade Cover Included (80" x 36" x 6")
Visco Elastic Memory Foam in the Heel Section increases comfort by gently softening the bony area in the heel
High Density Convoluted Foam - Durable and Flexible
3 Tiered Laminate Progressive Design
High resilient foam base ensures excellent support & longevity
Effective through Stage II Wound Therapy Treatment
Multiple Pressure Zones evenly distributes patient weight throughout the mattress
Heel Slope for maximum wound prevention at the heel
Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Made from Quality European Foam
Hospital Grade Cover
70 Denier Nylon with PVC backing
Detachable cover with a protected zipper for sanitary benefits and to prevent infections
Easy to maintain
Anti-Flammable - Flame retardant materials used throughout the mattress and cover
- Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress with Visco Elastic Memory Foam, 3 layered Foam, by Medacure are made with low-risk patient comfort and safety in mind. Each hospital mattress is Tri-layered and designed to distribute a patient's weight evenly across its surface to mitigate the formation of pressure ulcers and lesions. The "convoluted " foam cut design also aids in providing patients with greater support and relief, while simultaneously reducing heat and moisture by promoting airflow.
- The "Convoluted" foam cut design also aids in providing patients with greater support and relief, while simultaneously reducing heat and moisture by promoting airflow.
- Available in 5 sizes Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress user Three layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low risk residents
- Decompresses quickly for immediate use Durable nylon cover is fluid resistant for easy use and care and Waterproof durable nylon cover for easy use and care
Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress - Includes Electric Pump System and Mattress Pad Cover - Quiet, Inflatable Bed Air Topper for Pressure Ulcer and Pressure Sore Treatment - Fits Standard Hospital Bed
Vive Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Adjustable Pump
The Vive alternating pressure mattress was designed to provide relief from bed sores and ulcers caused from prolonged bed rest. Equipped with 130 individually heat sealed air bubbles for even weight disbursement and superior support. Designed to be placed on top of a regular bed mattress. It has air-filled channels that alternate filling up and decompressing to keep bearing weight off certain areas, and allows blood flow to reach different areas of the body of immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- Ultra Quiet Pump
- Durable & Waterproof Pad
- Easy to Set Up
- Pressure Sore and Ulcer Relief
Pressure Pad Dimensions:
- Length: 78 Inches (when inflated)
- Width: 36 Inches
- Power cord is attached directly to pump
- Electrical power supply 110-120 volts
- Alternating Pressure Pump
- Alternating Pressure Pad
- Flexible Air Hose
- Patch Kit
- Easy to Read Manual
- Vive Guarantee
- ALLEVIATES BED SORES AND ULCERS: Providing relief from bed sores and ulcers caused by extended bedrest, the alternating pressure mattress promotes increased circulation and helps manage skin maceration. The variable pressure mattress evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort. Perfect for immobilized or weak patients who cannot shift their weight frequently.
- DESIGNED WITH 130 AIR CELLS: Each of the 130 air cells alternately inflate and deflate to create a mattress surface that evenly distributes a patient or loved one's weight and eliminates pressure spots. Each air cell is heat sealed to ensure it will not leak for exceptional durability.
- QUIET VARIABLE PRESSURE PUMP: Variable pressure pump is ultra quiet for restful sleep. Producing constant air flow, the variable pump offers multiple levels of pressure for a customizable experience. Each pressure cycle is approximately six minutes long.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION SUPPORTS UP TO 300 LBS: Premium vinyl mattress supports up to 300 pounds.The waterproof mattress pad easily fits on an existing mattress or frame. The included air hoses are flexible and non-binding for easy installation.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 1 year on pump. 60 days on mattress pad. Unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence
Drive Medical Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress, No Cut Out, 80"
The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical uses a multi-layered, high density foam to provide optimal pressure redistribution for individuals in long term care facilities. The top layer of foam is high resilient and die-cut, which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution. The ultra-soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, preventing pressure ulcers. The mattress cover is a 2-way stretch, water resistant, vapor permeable nylon ensuring users comfort and hygiene. The cover provides a low moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the patient cool, dry and comfortable.
- Economical option maximizes value and comfort with 3 full layers of foam
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly. The optional 3 Inch elevated perimeter prevents patient falls and the Cut Out sections facilitates easy transfers in and our of bed
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean. Stretch cover is fluid and tear resistant. Low shear and easy to clean
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs; Dimensions: 80"(L) x 36"(W) x 6"(H)
Drive Medical Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress, White, 35" x 80" x 5. 5"
Deluxe foam mattress with convoluted to layer reduced pressure. High resilient firm foam base to provide support and comfort. Deluxe nylon cover is durable, zippered, waterproof and meets California Flame Retardant Standards. Deluxe nylon cover reduces friction and shear.
- Actual_Product_Weight - 15.2 lbs
- Cover_Material -Replaceable Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top / Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Fire_Rating - CFR 16 Part 1633
- Overall_Product_Height - 6"
- Overall_Product_Length - 80"
Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure, Dark Purple, 8"
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8" high and are constructed with 40 nylon/60 PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is, water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer safeguarding the patients skin and comfort. The "Whisper Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow and the special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing the patient is always comfortable.Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard.
- This combination therapy 8" mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration; Mattress can operate in alternating or static pressure mode
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced and a CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort,Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. The "WHISPER QUIET" pump produces consistent air flow. Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow
- Mattress Dimensions: 80"(L) x 36"(W) x 8"(H); Pump Dimensions: 11"(L) x 8.1"(W) x 3.9"(H); Weight Capacity: 350 lbs; Pump Airflow: 8 LPM; Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress (80'' x 36'' x 6'')
Relieves pressure and enhances deep sleep by reducing pressure points, increasing comfort level and reducing night time movement by as much as 90 Conforms precisely to patient's body, distributes weight, improves circulation and allows patient blood to flow more freely Has the ability to react to body temperature, softening accordingly The foam dampens shock and absorbs motion Patient won't sink right through a high density Creoh Care mattress nor is there a risk of bottoming out 70 denier nylon with PVC backing Vyvex-lll is a 4-way stretch urethane coated fabric with a low moisture vapor transmission rate
- High density convoluted foam that has multiple pressure zones evenly distributes patient weight throughout the mattress
- 4 way stretch waterproof cover that is detachable with a protected zipper
- 3 tiered laminate designs for ultimate comfort & preventive therapy, bottom layer is firmest & gets progressively softer as it reaches the top foam. ase ensures excellent support & prevents bottoming out
- Comes vacuum packed for easy handling prior to use. comes in a 1' X 1' X 3' Box
- Size: 36"W x 80"L x 6"H, 36" W x 76" L X 6" H Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Vive 8" Alternating Pressure Mattress - Low Air Loss Hospital Replacement Mattress - Medical Bed Topper for Pressure Ulcers and Bed Sores - Variable, Inflatable Pressure Pump System
Alternating Pressure Mattress System by Vive
Designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores, the alternating pressure mattress system includes a 16-cell mattress and variable pressure pump. Perfect for bedridden patients suffering from bedsores, pressure spots, and ulcers.
Alleviates Bedsores, Pressure Spots and Ulcers:
Aiding in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores, the pressure mattress is made up of 16 air chambers that alternate periodically to redistribute weight, alleviating pressure points on patients or loved ones who have limited mobility or are bedfast.
Variable Pressure and Static Settings:
Customize the frequency of the alternating inflation and deflation and adjust the amount of air pressure for personal comfort. The three air cells at the head of the bed remain static to create a pillow. The mattress also has a static setting for general use.
The variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet to ensure peace and rest. The pressure pump has two non-marking hooks allowing the pump to be easily attached to the bed.
Waterproof Vinyl Cover:
Protecting the alternating pressure mattress, a waterproof vinyl cover easily slips over the air cells. The breathable cover allows heat to dissipate for patient comfort and is durable, supportigup to 400 pounds.
1 year on pump. 90 days on mattress pad. We stand behind our products with excellent customer service.
- Ultra Quiet Pump
- Alternating Pressure Mattress Pad
- Replacement Air Pockets
- User Manual
- ALLEVIATES PRESSURE SPOTS, BEDSORES AND ULCERS: Designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers, spots and bedsores, the pressure mattress is made up of 16 air chambers that utilize a variable pressure pump to alleviate pressure points on patients or loved ones who have limited mobility or are bedfast.
- VARIABLE PRESSURE SETTINGS: Customize the frequency of the alternating inflation and deflation and the overall amount of air pressure for personal comfort. The three air cells at the head of the bed remain static to create a pillow of air. The mattress also has a static setting for general use.
- ULTRA-QUIET PUMP: The variable pressure pump is ultra-quiet to ensure a peaceful rest. The pressure pump has two non-marking hooks that allow the pump to be easily attached to the foot of the bed.
- WATERPROOF VINYL COVER: Protecting the pressure mattress, a waterproof vinyl cover easily slips over the air cells. The breathable cover allows heat to dissipate for patient comfort and is durably designed, supporting up to 400 pounds.
- VIVE 1 YEAR GUARANTEE: Your alternating pressure mattress is backed by an unconditional 1 year guarantee. Order now with confidence.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature
- Premium fluid-resistant, four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base for substantial support
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement, laundering and foam inspection
- 8-inch hybrid mattress combines memory foam with the traditional support of an innerspring mattress for a medium-firm feel perfect for kids rooms, guest beds, or an affordable low-profile option
- A plush layer of memory foam helps align the spine to minimize pressure points for increased comfort
- Finished with a cozy knit cover, this mattress is compressed and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup
- Available in a medium-firm 8-inch profile, a medium 10-inch profile, or a plush 12-inch profile that also features gel infusions and individually encased coils
- Comes with a 10-year U.S. manufacturer's warranty
- 30 dollar gaming headset
- Family friendly halloween movies
- Educational books for babies
- Crossfit shorts mens
- Korean makeup brands
- Gaming mouse for 30 dollars
- Setting powder for tan skin
Invacare IXL1080 Softform Excel Mattress, 80 x 36 x 6 in
The Invacare IXL1080 soft form Excel mattress has a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user, promote greater comfort and help facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to high risk. The base of the mattress features a firm foam layer to provide substantial support. Keyhole cut cells provide consistent support and comfort.
Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress - Twin XL
Add the pressure point relief of memory foam to the reliable support of a traditional spring mattress, and you have the revolutionary comfort of the hybrid mattress. A layer of memory foam is quilted in the soft, knit cover and placed over a 1.5 inch layer of comfort foam to create an incredibly comfortable sleep surface. The foam conforms to the unique curves of your body to minimize pressure points. Beneath the foam top, 6-inch steel coils offer the support and durability of a spring mattress. This design distributes body weight to contour and support as you sleep. The spring layer provides the traditional bounce many like in an innerspring mattress, and improves the breathability of the mattress. This mattress is rolled and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup. Simply take the box to the proper room, carefully remove packaging, and watch as the mattress expands to its true size. This mattress comes with a 10-year U.S. warranty that guards against manufacturer defect.