PETZL Grigri 2 Belay Device - Turquoise
25 lighter and 20 more compact than the original, Petzl's GriGri 2 provides assisted braking with excellent control while belaying and rappelling on single lines. With a new progressive descent control system, it handles a broader range of rope diameters from 8.9 to 11 mm to cover today's popular lead ropes.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The GRIGRI 2 is made of aluminum side plates, stainless steel cam and friction plate, and a reinforced nylon handle.
- ROPE COMPATIBILITY: Optimally used on all 9.4 to 10.3 mm dynamic single ropes (possible for 8.9 mm to 11 mm ropes).
- EASY TO USE: The GRIGRI 2 uses the same hand motions as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped by tightening the hand on the free end of the rope.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: New progressive descent control system the GRIGRI 2 is 20 lighter and 25 smaller.
- ASSISTED BRAKING: One hand holds the rope and the other uses the handle to unlock the cam. The patented handle design allows a very gradual release of the rope.
Black Diamond ATC-XP Belay Device - Black
Now 30 lighter than the original thanks to an updated construction and machined windows through the body, the Black Diamond ATC-XP is a durable, versatile belay device that features multiple friction modes to handle nearly any situation or rope diameter.
- High-friction mode offers 3 times greater hold and stopping power than regular friction mode. Machined windows through device for weight savings. Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes.
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm. Available for order by individual color. Weight: 64 g (2.3 oz).
PETZL - CORDEX, Lightweight Gloves for Climbers, Tan, X-Small
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- THE RIGHT FIT: The CORDEX's ergonomic cut offers a high level of dexterity without being too tight, letting you belay and rappel without restriction.
- HIGH-QUALITY: These leather gloves provide the perfect balance between durability and flexibility.
- PROTECTS HANDS: The double layer of leather protects high-wear areas like the palm and between the thumb and index finger.
- BREATHABLE: The abrasion-resistant stretch nylon on the back of the hand keeps the gloves snug and your hands cool.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: The CORDEX's cuff features a built-in carabiner hole so you can attach your gloves to your harness.
EDELRID - Ohm Assisted-Breaking Resister, Oasis
The Ohm nearly solves the problem of having climbing partners with a significant difference in weight. The Ohm is an assisted-braking resistor to increase rope friction when there is a large weight difference between belayer and lead climber. In the event of a fall, the OHM increases the amount of rope friction so that a lighter belayer can hold a heavier lead climber without difficulty. The recommended weight difference (lead climber > belayer): 10 - 40 kg and the minimum weight of a belayer is 40 kg. --The History of EDELRID-- EDELRID was founded by Julius EDELmann and Carl RIDder in 1863. At first, the company made braids and cords. Julius Edelmann was a salesman and mountaineer, Carl Ridder a technician, who specialized in braiding machines. The faces might have changed over the years but EDELRID remains an innovative and creative company to this day. In 1953 EDELRID invented the kernmantel rope and revolutionized the world of climbing. Materials and production techniques were constantly improved and then 11 years later, EDELRID produced a rope capable of withstanding multiple falls - the forerunner of the modern dynamic climbing rope. Climbing has never looked back since. EDELRID specializes in four sectors: Sports, Safety, Adventure Parks and Industry. The four EDELRID divisions originate from the company's core competences in textile braiding and processing (i.e. weaving, braiding, stitching and textile finishing). As a manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), EDELRID puts safety and quality first during both development and production.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: The Ohm is an assisted-braking resistor to increase rope friction when there is a large weight difference between belayer and lead climber.
- YOU ARE IN CONTROL: Belayer requires significantly less hand braking force to arrest a fall. Lowering a heavier climber is much easier to control
- SAFTEY FIRST: OHM is attached at the first bolt in the safety chain. Should a lead climber fall at the first bolt, the OHM significantly reduces the risk of a possible ground fall.
- NO FRICTION: Rope handling when belaying a lead climber not affected (no additional friction when paying out rope).
- TRUSTWORTHY EXPERIENCE: Our Company has 150 years of rope making and alpine equipment experience at your fingertips. Our years of hard work have rendered products that you can trust on your next climbing adventure.
EDELRID Jul 2 Belay Device - Oasis
Innovative belay device with high braking performance for single ropes. The combination of the tried-and-tested Mega Jul geometry and the unique materials of the Jul Single Tuber is also particularly suited to thicker ropes.
- Weight - 87g
- Tough core material of abrasion-resistant stainless steel
- Polyamide shell for pleasant handling
- Favourable combination of brake boost for assisting the belayer in the event of leader falls and the dynamics required for a sufficiently soft fall
- Suitable for 8.4 -11.0 mm single ropes
BG Climbing Belay Glasses For Rock Climbing
The belay glasses offers more than the essential : - The light and comfortable plastic frame makes the glasses unnoticeable - The design makes possible to combine them with sun and eyeglasses - The high-quality prisms offer a clear image and comfortable vision on the climber. - The thin frame enables two fields of vision: climber/surrounding
- The belay glasses offers more than the essential: The light and comfortable plastic frame makes the glasses unnoticeable
- The design makes possible to combine them with sun and eyeglasses
- The high-quality prisms offer a clear image and comfortable vision on the climber
- The thin frame enables two fields of vision: climber/surrounding
- Accessory: rope retainer, glasses case, the high optic quality prims
Black Diamond ATC Pilot Belay/Rappel Device - Black
Black Diamond ATC Pilot Belay Device - Black Diamond ATC Pilot Belay Device is an all-new assisted braking device. The ATC Pilot introduces a system that provides an added level of security to your belay, while allowing for smooth rope payout.
- Accommodates ropes from 8.7-10.5
- Provides an added level of security to single pitch belays
- Controlled lowering
- Single rope use
- Weight: 86 g, 3.03 oz
Petzl Grigri Belay Device Green ONESIZE
Designed for the experienced belayer, the GRIGRI is a belay device with assisted braking designed for belaying both in the gym and at the crag. Compact and lightweight, it can be used with single ropes from 8.5 to 11 mm. The assisted braking function improves comfort while you're belaying, holding a climber, or catching a fall. The design of the handled camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control.
- Belay device with assisted braking, compatible with a broad range of single rope diameters, for both the gym and crag: . Feeding slack and catching falls are done using standard belay techniques; always keep a hand on the brake-side of the rope. The assisted braking function is activated when a climber falls, the device pivots, the rope tightens, and the cam pinches and blocks the rope.
- Compatible with single dynamic ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, optimized for 8.9 to 10.5 mm . Rope installation diagram engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device . Exceptional comfort during descents:.
- The ergonomic handle allows you to easily unblock the rope and lower someone. Easily controlled, progressive rope feed provides a smooth and comfortable descent . Designed for experienced belayers:.
- Simple to use for belaying both lead and top-rope climbers. Optimally balanced design: lightweight (175 g), compact and durable. Weight: 6.17 oz. (175 g).
- Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless steel cam and friction plate, reinforced nylon handle. Certification(s): CE EN 15151-1, UIAA . Rope compatibility: single ropes between 8.5 and 11 mm.
Black Diamond Big Air Package(Assorted Colors),Dark Gray/Purple,One Size
Black Diamond Big Air Belay Rappel Device Package - The Big Air Belay Rappel Device Package by Black Diamond is an essential starter package, featuring the original ATC belay device with a RockLock Screwgate carabiner. Often copied but never equaled, the functional ATC provides lightweight and durable belaying and rappelling performance anytime, anywhere, and handles with kink-free ease. The classic design features a large surface area that dissipates heat when lowering or rappelling, and the smooth-handling geometry accommodates rope sizes from 7.7 mm to 11 mm. The RockLock is Black Diamonds largest belay and rappel locker, featuring a key lock nose, it can be operated with one hand, and is Munter Hitch compatible. The Black Diamond Big Air Belay Rappel Device Package is something any serious climber should have in their rack.
- ATC designed to feed smoothly while belaying or abseiling
- Locks up well with 9-11mm ropes & dissipates heat well
- Locking carabiner is versatile with huge gate opening
PETZL - 8003, Full-Body Harness for Adults, Size 1, Black
For those who prefer a full-body fall protection harness, the 8003 harness is particularly suited to glacier travel and classic mountaineering. Fully adjustable and adapts to all shapes.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The 8003 harness is made out of wide, flexible, and high-strength polyester webbing.
- ALWAYS A PERFECT FIT: Fully adjustable shoulder straps and leg loops for precise fit.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: Featuring two flexible equipment loops.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The 8003 weighs 580 grams, with a waist belt at 60-95 cm, and a leg loop range of 42-62 cm.
- ADVENTURE READY: This full-body fall protection harness is ideal for glacier travel and classic mountaineering.
- Vegan cheese best
- Shoes for baby first walking
- Charcoal toothpaste for whitening
- Sports drinks for athletes
- Impact drill combo
- Food storage sealing machine
- Squishy in the world