Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter Up to 100 Watts Big Bass at a Great Value Easy integration Home Theater Systems
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industrys most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS - Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
Micca 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer for Home Theater or Music (MS10)
Enhance your enjoyment of blockbuster movies and chart-topping music by adding Micca Media Series subwoofer to your home theater or stereo system. Transform your movie watching into truly immersive experiences by hearing and feeling all of the sounds and special effects that's been missing. Nothing else quite so dramatically improve the impact and dynamics of a sound system like a good subwoofer.
Designed for Performance
The Micca Media Series subwoofer utilizes a front-firing design with a bottom ported enclosure. Its robustly built long throw driver uses a treated pulp paper cone that is lightweight, rigid, and resonance free. The built-in amplifier is made with efficient Class-D technology to provide 80 Watts RMS and 120 Watts peak power. Response shaping circuitry incorporates driver and enclosure parameters for outstanding bass extension and linearity.
Equipped with flexible connectivity options, the Micca Media Series subwoofer can be used in any home theater or stereo system. Supported inputs include line-level stereo, mono LFE, and speaker-level stereo with passthrough. Built-in adjustable low-pass crossover and phase switch makes integration with main speakers a snap. Smart signal detection feature automatically turns subwoofer on or off to save power.
Media Series Speakers
The Micca Media Series subwoofer is the perfect companion for Micca bookshelf speakers such as the MB42 and MB42X. Together with center channel speakers MB42-C or MB42X-C, a budget friendly home theater speaker system can be assembled that compares favorably to systems costing much more.
Driver: 10" Balanced Long Throw, Paper Cone, Rubber Surround
Power: 80W RMS, 120W Peak
Frequency Response: 36150Hz In Room
Crossover Range: 40150Hz
Phase: 0/180 Degrees
Dimensions: 14.2"(W) x 15.1"(H) x 16.6"(D)
- Front-firing 10-Inch subwoofer with bottom ported enclosure, 80 Watts RMS power and 120 Watts peak power
- Equipped with flexible connectivity options, the Micca Media Series subwoofer can be used in any home theater or stereo system
- Built-in adjustable low-pass crossover and phase switch makes integration with main speakers a snap
- Response shaping circuitry incorporates driver and enclosure parameters for outstanding bass extension and linearity
- Hear and feel all of the sounds and special effects that's been missing from your home theater or sound system
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote. Amplifier will not power up: Check to make sure you have a good ground connection, check that the Remote Input (Turn-On) has at least 5VDC, check that there is battery power on the () terminal, check that there is at least 12v, check all fuse, replace if necessary, make sure that the Protection LED not illuminated. If it is lit, shut off the amplifier briefly, and then repower it.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0 or 180.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
Pyle Powered Active PA Loudspeaker Bluetooth System 10 Inch Bass Subwoofer Monitor Speaker and Built in USB for MP3 Amplifier - DJ Party Portable Sound Equipment Stereo Amp Sub for Concert Audio or Band Music PPHP1037UB
PylePro Model : PPHP1037UB
Pro Audio Active PA Speaker System
Bluetooth Loudspeaker PA Cabinet Speaker System, Powered 2-Way Full Range Sound, Recording Ability, USB/SD, AM/FM Radio, Aux Input, 10-Inch, 700 WattSystem Features:
What's in the Box:
Bluetooth Wireless Streaming:
MP3 Audio Recording Ability:
This PA speaker is a wide-coverage, two-way loudspeaker that covers the complete audio spectrum. Pair with your favorite amplifier for powerful full-range, distortion-free sound. This speaker pushes everything from pounding bass to a chirpy high-end, all in one cabinet. It comes equipped with ' outputs to accommodate voice or any electronic instrument. This speaker has a 35mm pole mount socket for a multitude of applications. Ideal for bands and DJs to rock the audience anywhere, at the club or a party. And you'll always be ready for the next gig - these speakers are compact enough to be truly portable. The state-of-the-art titanium diaphragm compression drivers and subwoofer are protected by a metal grill, so you know your sound is secure. Enjoy additional features like a fully featured 3-Channel Mixer, XLR and '' Mic Inputs, 3.5mm Aux-in compatible with all digital music players and smartphones, play & record audio files via USB flash connection and much more.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND REPRODUCTION: Pyle PPHP1037UB pa system is fully equipped with a heavy-duty self-powered 10-inch subwoofer Packing a powerful 700 watts this self-powered speaker monitor effectively reproduces the entire studio audio spectrum and will not get drowned out in even the largest venues
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY MEDIA: Easily connect all types of portable pa loudspeaker Bluetooth DJ system party or band equipment to the RCA input line in Works with all of your favorite Bluetooth enabled devices Apple iPod, iPod Touch or iPhones Play MP3 files from the USB input
- CHAIN LINK MULTIPLE SPEAKERS: Connect number of digital active powered speakers using standard XLR cable from monitor's line out port to the next loudspeaker's line into play mono or stereo amp music XLR input makes it easy to connect a mixer or use the microphone in port to add any instrument directly
- GREAT FOR ANY VENUE: The handle makes transporting these professional stage speakers from home to the concert simple Built-in port allows you to set up the compact DJ sound system speaker on a standard mount The high, mid and bass frequency knob allows adjustment for locations like outdoor or in a church
- BUILT TO LAST: Protected by a circuit and engineered abs box construction this amplifier is built to last Complete satisfaction guaranteed Contact us If the item shows any defect we will repair or exchange it for a new one
Acoustic Audio PSW-10 400 Watt 10-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
Acoustic Audio's Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that's barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 400-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 10" woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 10" woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 25Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
- Acoustic Audio PSW-10 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 25Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 97dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 10" down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 12.4" 11.4" 12.4", designed and engineered In the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
Klipsch Reference R-10SW 10" 300w Powered Subwoofer (Black)
There are few home entertainment experiences that cannot benefit from the extended base that a subwoofer can provide. Maybe not charades, but ideally everything else. Music, movies and games will have the extra something that they have been missing with the addition of the r10sw to your home theater. The front firing 10 inch subwoofer offers the flexibility of placement in any room for pulse pounding bass on demand.
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology 12 Woofer, up to 400W Amp For the Ultimate Home Theater Experience Modern Sub that Fits in any Setting Washed Black Walnut
The Polk hts 12 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful Deep bass. It Features a long-throw dynamic balance 12 driver, patented power port technology and a state-of-the-art 400W class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered/ low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SUB-WOOFER FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM-SIZED ROOMS - The HTS 12 features a 12" front-firing long-throw woofer with Polk's proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three-dimensional sound in great clarity
- YOUR BEST BET WITH MODERN LOOKS & THUNDEROUS PERFORMANCE - The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass from the in-built 200-watt amplifier (400W at peak)
- POLK'S PATENTED POWER PORT TECHNOLOGY delivers deeper bass response with its turbulence-smoothing diffuser that transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area minimizing any kind of distortion & delivering rich full-range sound everywhere
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY & VERSATILITY - The sub comes with LFE & stereo line level inputs. Pair it with any of Polk's Signature series 2-channel stereo speakers or create a complete home theater with S60 tower, S20 bookshelf & S35 center channel speakers
- ALL CONTROLS ON THE REAR PANEL - Controls for volume, low pass filter and phase toggle for optimum bass levels (0 to 180 degree) are in close reach - right on the back of the subwoofer. The front has a clean rich look with detachable grille
- Polk's commitment & expert craftmanship with their use of advanced technology, master engineering, and innovation helps them bring out the BEST IN SOUND SYSTEMS AND SPEAKERS so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART
BIC America F12 12-Inch 475-Watt Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
For more than 50 years, midrange and high frequency horns have been the hands-down choice for movie theater sound engineers. From the softest whispers... To the highest impact sound... Hrn drivers have no equal when it comes to clarity and dynamic range. The BIC Formula Theater Series carries on the legacy of the first Formula Series introduced in 1973. They offer an output capability of up to 116dB (live rock band levels), while offering refinements that surpass all of its predecessors. Injection molded long throw woofer; BASH designed amp. Adjustable crossover, volume and auto on/off. Speaker level and RCA inputs. Frequency response: 25Hz-200Hz. 15" W x 17" H x 18 1/4" D. Sold individually.
- Powered subwoofer with 12-inch injection molded long throw woofer; BASH designed amp
- Patented BIC "Venturi" vent eliminates port noise
- Adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing
- Inputs for both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS
- Backed by 5-year warranty
NYC Acoustics NSE12L 12" 1200W Powered/Amplified Car Subwoofer/Sub EnclosureLED
Introducing the NYC Acoustics NSE series of powered, ported subwoofer enclosures. The NSE series is your all-in-one solution to give you huge bumping bass! We combined the amplifier, subwoofer, and enclosure all into one product! This makes installation neater and easier as well. All you need to do is run power, ground and RCA cables and you are done! If your head unit does not have RCA outputs then you can use our speaker level inputs for an easy installation without replacing your head unit.
Featured here is the NSE12L which comes loaded with a 12 high power subwoofer. This subwoofer is amazing. It has a 2 high temperature 4-layer aluminum voice coil that gives you top of the line sound quality and power. These subs have high excursion which enables you to have a wide frequency response to make your music sound its best. The non pressed Kevlar reinforced paper cone provides a larger surface area which in-turn pushes more air, allowing for louder sound. Kevlar is a very expensive material to use, but we use it because it sounds the best! The NSE12L also features specially treated high density foam surrounds, a 3D molded acrylic dust cap, and cool blue LED lighting effect.
The built-in Class D mono amplifier puts out 400 watts RMS and a powerful 1200 watts of peak power. It features an adjustable low pass crossover with a 40 to 250 hertz range and an adjustable bass boost of up to 18dB. The high level speaker inputs and low level RCA inputs offer a variety of options for connecting your sub to an aftermarket or factory stereo system.
We all know how important the enclosure is. We used high quality 5/8 MDF! This is much stronger than our competitors who use cheaper particle board. The forward facing port is computer tuned for optimal Sound Quality and SPL. The NSE12L is covered with super durable aviation grade black tweed carpet and features a beautifully embroidered color logo. The NSE12L is the total package. It looks good and it sounds good!
- NYC Acoustics NSE12L 12" 1200w Powered Car Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure w/ LED Lights.
- 1200 Watts Peak power output. 400 Watts RMS. 3D molded acrylic dustcap. Loaded with a High Powered 12" Subwoofer.
- Non-pressed paper cone with Kevlar reinforcement. Blue LED's Built-In. Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket. High Density Specially Treated Foam Surrounds.
- High Power 50 Oz Ferrite Magnet with High BL Motor Structure. Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure. 2" High Temperature 4 Layer Aluminum Voice Coil.
- Top Quality Washer: 114MM x 8MM. Top Quality T-Yoke Plate: 114MM x 6MM. X-Max: 12mm Peak-to-Peak Excursion. Impedance: 4-ohms. Frequency response: 30Hz-450Hz.
- Enclosure Features: Ported 5/8" High Quality MDF Enclosure Design (Please note MDF is way better than particle board; the quality of this enclosure is top of the line).
- Aviation Grade Black Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Logo. Front Port Computer Tuned for optimal Sound Quality and SPL.
- Amp Features: Built-in Class "D" Mono Amplifier With 400 Watts RMS and 1200 Watts Peak Amplifier. Adjustable Low Pass Crossover Frequency 40Hz-250Hz.
- Adjustable Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB. Low Level RCA Inputs. High Level Speaker Level Input with Auto Start Music Sense.
- Power/Protect LED indicators. Product Dimensions (In Inches): 14.17" Depth x 19.68" Width x 15.35" Height
Fluance DB12MA 12-inch Low Frequency Ported Front Firing Powered Subwoofer for Home Theater & Music (Mahogany)
The Fluance DB12 Powered Subwoofer is ready to rock your body with a powerful bass performance empowering you to become truly immersed in any music or movie experience from a mesmerizing bass guitar solo to a ground shaking movie explosion.
Summon the Power of the Low Frequency Gods
Enjoy extraordinary performance in your home theater adventures with the Fluance's flagship subwoofer. While most recordings contain bass frequencies that traditional speakers cannot easily reproduce, the DB12 is designed specifically to reproduce those ultra-low bass frequencies - an integral part of any home theater.
High Performance 12" Long Throw Driver
Equipped with a front firing driver the DB12 offers longer excursion and controlled linearity for a smoother, deeper bass performance. This ensures you are hearing the lowest frequencies on every track consistently without any unexpected roll off. The rigid cone design is able to provide deep bass while maintaining minimal distortion.
High Power Accurate Reproduction Amplifier
This high performance, low distortion amplifier provides a continuous 240 watts of clean, dynamic power (400w peak) to deliver a heart pounding boom at the most intense music and movie climaxes.
Acoustically Perfected & Solidly Constructed Wood Cabinet
The DB12 has been ported and precisely tuned to the enclosure and designed to reproduce both low and ultra-low frequencies. The solid cabinet construction uses engineered MDF wood for a warm and distortion-free sound. Utilize two DB12's for the ultimate 5.2 or 7.2 system that creates an even more immersive home theater experience.
A Passion For Great Audio
Fluance has successfully revolutionized home audio. Utilizing only superior components and expert audio engineering, the DB12 is a testament to the performance that can be achieved when a passion for music takes center stage. The perfect complement to any audiophile's lifestyle.
- Powerful Cinematic Experience - The DB12 offers thrilling bass for a truly visceral experience bringing your movies and music to new depths
- 12-inch Long Throw Driver - Longer excursion and controlled linearity results in deeper bass and precise sound reproduction while able to go down to 38Hz consistently
- Serious Performance & Highly Efficient Amplifier -The amplifier design provides 240w RMS and 400w peak wattage while ensuring exceptionally low distortion
- Engineered Wood Cabinet - Solidly crafted MDF wood cabinet for reduced resonance with precisely tuned dual bass ports for deep warm sounding bass
- Dynamic Crossover Adjustment - Fine tune your home theater setup by adjusting the frequency output to blend your speaker components and environment for optimal performance
- Light alarm
- At home hair color for dark hair
- Night cream for rosacea
- Motorcyle helmets
- Racing game for xbox
- Curling iron less damage
- Underpronator shoes