Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System
|Preserve whats priceless with the FastFoto FF-680W the Worlds Fastest Personal Photo Scanner (1). Scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi (2). SafeTouch Technology offers worry-free scanning for virtually any size, including postcards and Polaroid photos. Second-generation Epson FastFoto Software makes everything easy, with convenient photo editing and smart file organization tools. Offering the ultimate in versatility, the FF-680W features a variety of modes for quick sharing, archiving and enlargements plus documents, too. Additional features include Easy Auto-Upload to cloud services (3) and Single-Step Technology for 2-sided scanning. |
1. As compared to other personal/consumer photo scanners, generally defined as photo scanners priced under 1,000 USD (MSRP).
2. Based on average speed from start of scan to end of feeding, scanning thirty-six 4" x 6" photos at 300 dpi in landscape orientation.
3. Internet connection and active Dropbox or Google Drive account required.
4. Interpolated resolution is the doubling of the optical resolution using a software algorithm to increase dpi.
5. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
6. Wirelessly scan, scan to the cloud, PCs or Mac with Epson FastFoto software and Epson ScanSmart software, installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac; wirelessly scan to smartphones or tablets (Android/iOS devices) via the Epson DocumentScan App. Internet access required.
7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Light Source - 3-color RGB LED
- World's Fastest Personal Photo Scanner (1) - scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi (2)
- Preserve Your Priceless Photos - SafeTouch Technology for worry-free scanning up to 8.5" wide, plus postcards, Polaroid photos and panoramas
- Second-Generation Epson FastFoto Software - Scan, Restore, Organize and Share precious memories; offers intelligent file organization tools.Scanning Speed: Photo Scan Speed (4 x 6 inches landscape): 80 ppm/160 ipm2 (300 dpi color) Document Scan Speed (Letter size): 45 ppm/90 ipm4 (300 dpi color)
- Flexible Scanning - offers modes for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi (4)); handles multiple sizes in one batch
- Powerful Document Scanning - includes Epson ScanSmart Software with OCR; scan receipts, tax records, wills and more, up to 45 ppm/90 ipm (5)
- Operating Temperature:41 to 95 F (5 to 35 C),Humidity:15-80 (no condensation),Scanner Features:Auto enhancement, Color restoration, Red-eye reduction, De-skew, Crop, Rotate
- Weight:8.2 lb (product only),Dimensions:11.7" x 6.7" x 6.9" (storage) (W x D x H),Color Bit Depth:30-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Minimum System Requirements:Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit),Mac OS X 10.11.x - macOS 10.13.x
- Standard Connectivity:SuperSpeed USB 3.0,Wireless 802.11 b/g/n6
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use
Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
The Plustek ePhoto Z300
- Fast, high-resolution photo scanner that allows you to digitize your old photos and share them on social media with the touch of a button.
- Cutting-edge scanning technology, coupled with an intuitive user interface
- Professional scan results that can be easily touched-up with the included software
- Easy, one-touch saving and sharing to social media
- Convenient scanning of other materials, from flat plastic cards to receipts and documents
- Sleek, modern design that makes it as much an appliance as a d-cor piece
- Perfect gift for photographers, for baby boomers, and those who want to scan receipts and use the latest organization tools.
- No more lugging around a clunky scanner. Unlike traditional flatbed scanners, you can simply feed your photos for a quick scan without hitting buttons.
- The compact design means you can keep it on your desk at all times.
- Single sheet photo and document scanner, specially designed to digitize photos very gently, avoiding surface damages.
- Amazing clarity and detail for further color restoration and image enhancement.
- Detects and scans photos or document instantly.
- Automatically recognizes the size of each photo or document, and corrects possible skew. The Plustek ePhoto Z300 comes with newly designed ePhoto software.
- The software's user interface is intuitive. Scanned photo images can be quickly edited with variety of adjusting tools, and also uploaded and shared to online albums or social networks - Facebook, Picasa, flickr and Twitter
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4x6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8x10 size photo. You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed. (restore function need download V2 version)
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.14.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website.
Epson Perfection V39 Color Photo & Document Scanner with scan-to-cloud & 4800 optical resolution
The sleek Epson Perfection V39 makes scanning, restoring and sharing photos easier than ever. Featuring 4800 dpi optical resolution (1), the V39 delivers high-quality scans fast. No warmup time is required. From photos to documents, this versatile performer makes everyday scanning simple. Scan to Evernote, Google Drive and other cloud services (2). Plus, scan directly to emails and PDFs with easy-to-use buttons. Save space with a built-in kickstand for vertical placement. The removable lid accommodates bulky items and books. It also includes software to scan oversized prints and documents (3), restore color to faded photos, remove dust and even convert documents into editable text.
1. Optical resolution is the maximum scan resolution of the image sensor, using the definition of ISO 14473.
2. With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac.
3. ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe is available for Windows only.
4. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
5. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- High-quality scanning for photos and documents - 4800 dpi optical resolution (1) for amazing clarity and detail
- Preserve priceless memories - restore, archive and share family photos for generations to come
- Scan to Google Drive and other cloud services (2) - Epson Document Capture Pro and Easy Photo Scan software included
- Convenient - easy-to-use buttons for scan jobs, plus a space-saving built-in kickstand for vertical placement
- Scan oversized prints, documents and artwork - ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe 2 included (3)
- Remove dust from scanned photos - Advanced Digital Dust Correction
Epson Perfection V370 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner with scan-to-cloud & 4800 x 9600 dpi
High-quality Scans of Photos, 35mm Film, and More.Scan photos, film, oversized originals, plus scan-to-cloud you get it all with the EPSON Perfection V370 Photo. This powerful performer makes it simple to archive photos and documents or create enlargements with the built-in transparency unit and 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution. The EPSON Perfection V370 Photo makes it easy to scan directly to cloud services like Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote, and more with Document Capture Software. It also offers one-touch buttons for scan-to-email and copy. Plus use photo restoration to bring those faded family photos back to life. You can even scanoversized artwork or photo album pages with ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe software. Featuring EPSON exclusive ReadyScan Technology for fast scans and no warmup time, you will be scanning in no time.
- Scan 35mm slides and negatives - Built-in TPU for enlargements up to 13" x 19"
- Access documents from mobile devices - Document Capture Pro software included
- Achieve exceptional clarity and detail - 4800 x 9600 optical resolution. Temperature: Operating: 10 - 35 C
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Mac OS X 10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
- NOTE: Check User Guide on Technical Specification before use; Convert scanned documents into editable text - Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software included
Avision Is15 Portable Scanner for Photos and Cards with 4 Gb SD Card, Scan to USB Drive
Avision is pleased to bring you the IS15 Plus, a small, feather light standalone scanner that can operate without a PC. Scan photos and save the images with ease to a USB flash drive or a memory card (SD/SDHC) by simply plugging your choice of storage into the device. You will be delighted to find the scanned images appropriately cropped, deskewed and ready for use straight from the IS15 Plus. Big on specs The IS15 Plus has a resolution of 300dpi with an automatic document feeding mechanism. It can handle photos, business cards, receipts, or small memos and notes up to 5 x 7 in size. It's fast, too, with a 5 x 7 photo scanned in color mode at 300dpi completed in less than 10 seconds
- Built-in image processing
- Featuring advanced deskew and auto-crop functions built into the IS15 Plus, scanned images are processed by the hardware automatically and saved as JPG, giving you ideal results every time.
- Portable storage
- Whether it's a USB flash drive or a memory card (SD/SDHC), the IS15 Plus gives you the convenience and freedom to choose which media to store your scanned images in.
Flip-Pal mobile scanner with 4GB SD card and USB adapter. EasyStitch and StoryScans talking images software
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner enables you to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. Now they can be safely stored digitally rather than scattered, lost or unable to be found. Then create your story and connect with family and friends. Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology to scan photos while still in the album or frame, treating fragile personal records gently. The Easy Stitch software quickly and automatically reassembles multiple scans into their larger original. Unlike alternative solutions that don't have the combination of mobility, simplicity, accuracy, versatility, and keeping the original safe, the Flip-Pal mobile scanner is compact, simple to operate, has high resolution, quick scan time, battery power, SD memory, and a computer is not required to scan. When it really matters, like your children's early years of precious memories, preparing for natural disaster, creating a high quality scrapbook, or collecting one-of-a-kind fragile documents for your family history, Flip-Pal produces the accurate image quality you will need in the future. With 600 and 300 dpi resolutions and colors and textures that are true to original, your important documents and images are safeguarded forever in digital format, protected from loss from disasters and misfortune.
- The Flip-Pal portable flatbed scanner is the world's original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate. Battery powered and stores files on its SD card.
- Transform images into stories with voice. StoryScans software allows you to effortlessly record voice and merge it with the scan to create an image that speaks. A separate player not required. *Download and activation may be required.
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts. Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan 4 x 6" at 300 dpi. Simply turn the power on and press the green scan button. The software is stored on the SD card. Save hours of removing photos from their album. Open box, take out, and do your first scan in minutes.
ClearClick Photo & Document Scanner with 1.45" Preview LCD, 4 GB Memory Card, OCR Software
With the ClearClick Photo & Document Scanner, you can quickly and easily turn your photos and documents into digital format. The scanner has an automatic feeder, so just load the photo or document into the scanner, and you're done. You can see each photo or document immediately after you scan it with the 1.45" preview screen. The scanner can scan photos and documents in JPG or PDF format, up to 1200 dpi.
Here's how it works...
1) First, load batteries in your scanner. The scanner runs on three AA batteries (not included). Next, insert the 4 GB memory card for the scanner (included & pre-inserted in device). Finally, turn on the scanner by pressing and holding the "Power" button.
2) Now, start scanning your photos and documents! Just load a photo or document into the converter, and the scanner will automatically scan it! Your photos will be saved in digital format onto the memory card.
3) Finally, to transfer your scanned images to your PC or Mac, use the included cable to plug the scanner into any free USB port on your computer. Your scanner will show up as a new disk that contains your digital photos. That's it... no special drivers or software needed!
Also included: DirectScan OCR software (requires Windows Vista/7/8/10). With this software, you can scan directly to your PC and convert scanned documents into text.
The scanner comes with step-by-step instructions, and you'll also have access to our top-quality, USA-based tech support. If you've got questions, just open a support ticket, and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours!
1x ClearClick Photo & Document Scanner
1x 4 GB MicroSD Memory Card
1x DirectScan OCR Software CD
1x USB Cable
1x User's Manual
- Easily Scan Photos & Documents To Digital JPG or PDF Format (Up To 1200 DPI)
- Auto Feeder (Accepts Photos & Documents Up To 8.5" Width & 47" Length) & Built-In 1.45" Preview LCD Screen
- No Computer Required To Scan - Saves Directly Onto 4 GB MicroSD Memory Card (Included & Pre-Inserted in Scanner)
- Turn Scans Into Text with DirectScan OCR Software (Included)
- Full 1-Year Warranty & Free USA Tech Support from ClearClick Included. Any Questions or Problems? Just Contact Us!
Doxie Flip - Cordless Flatbed Photo & Notebook Scanner w/Removable Lid
Doxie Flip - the flatbed scanner, reinvented.
Doxie Flip is a new kind of flatbed scanner, designed for capturing your creativity and history. Doxie is perfectly designed and sized to capture photos, memories, creative ideas, surfaces, fabrics, and pocket notebooks. Plus, Doxie is cordless and lightweight, and works with no computer required.
Flip Doxie over and scan everything.
Doxie's unique removable lid lets you flip Doxie over and place it directly on your originals. Line up scans perfectly and see your scan as it happens with Doxie's transparent scanning window. Scan everything - you're only limited to your imagination! Doxie is perfectly designed for photos, memories, old albums, creative ideas, pocket notebooks, index cards, genealogy projects, and things you need to protect.
Amazing quality. Beautifully simple. Perfectly sized.
Doxie Flip delivers brilliant image quality up to 600 dpi. It's easy - place your original on the glass (or, remove the lid and place Doxie on your original), then push Doxie's big green button to scan to the included SD card.
What will you scan with Doxie Flip?
Doxie Flip scans originals up to 4x6" (A6), so it's perfectly sized to take with you. Doxie's removable lid makes scanning everything easy. And for larger originals, Doxie's AutoStitch feature seamlessly merges multiple scans together into one big image.
Included software and cloud features.
Import scans right to your PC or Mac with Doxie's included software, which makes it easy to organize, sort, save, and share your scans. Doxie supports cloud sharing directly to Evernote, Dropbox, and more. And Doxie's scans drop into Facebook for fast sharing with your friends and family.
- Scan your story with Doxie Flip, the ultra-mobile flatbed scanner perfectly designed for photos, memories, albums, sketches, creative ideas, and pocket notebooks.
- Doxie is lightweight and portable - about the size of a book - with batteries and memory so you can scan anywhere, no computer required.
- A unique removable lid lets you flip Doxie over and place it directly on your originals. Line up scans perfectly and see your scan as it happens with Doxie's transparent scanning window. It's a perfect photo scanner.
- Doxie is built for capturing your history and creativity - scan photos, coins, ticket stubs, scrapbooks, Polaroids, letters, stamps, portraits, postcards, sketches, and pocket notebooks into digital files you can save and share. Doxie loves old albums, keepsakes, index cards, paper photos, even Field Notes and Moleskine brand pocket notebooks.
- Included Doxie software lets you organize your scans and save digital copies to your desktop or to the cloud for instant sharing. Scans are ideal for use with Facebook, Dropbox, and more. You can even sync scans directly to iPad with Apple's iPad SD Card Reader (sold separately).
ClearClick 14 MP QuickConvert 2.0 Photo, Slide, and Negative Scanner - Scan 4x6 Photos & 35mm, 110, 126 Film
Do you have a stack of family photo albums or a box of old slides and negatives?
Scan your photos to digital format to preserve them and pass them on to your friends and family! With the ClearClick QuickConvert 2.0, it's easier than ever to turn your photos into digital pictures. The QuickConvert 2.0 doesn't require a computer, which means that it's quick to set up and easy to use. Plus, the scanner's rechargeable battery makes it extremely portable and cord-free for scanning. You can have the scanner set up and ready to start digitizing your photos, slides, and negatives in just minutes. Unlike most conventional scanners, the QuickConvert 2.0 scans from above, which allows you to scan each photo without removing it from its mount or photo album. Alternatively, you can load a photo into the scanner's photo tray to scan it. The scanner works with photos that are 4x6 or smaller, as well as 35mm slides and negatives and 110/126 negatives. The QuickConvert's 2.4" screen allows you to preview each photo before you convert it. Conversion is extremely fast: just load your photo, slide, or negative, and hit the "OK/SCAN" button. In just 2-3 seconds, your photo will be saved in digital format onto the included memory card! The scanner digitizes your photos, slides, and negatives at a high-quality resolution of 14 megapixels. Included: 8 GB Memory Card & PhotoPad Pro Image Editing Software The ClearClick QuickConvert comes with an 8 GB memory card (which can hold 2,000 or more photos). PhotoPad Pro image editing software is also included, which can be used to edit, retouch, resize, and crop your photos, as well as to make beautiful collages of your photos. What's In The Box: - ClearClick QuickConvert 2.0 Photo, Slide, and Negative Scanner - Slide & Negative Holders - Cleaning Brush - USB Cable & Power Adapter - 8 GB Memory Card - PhotoPad Professional Edition Software CD - User's Manual w/ Easy Quick Start Guide
- Easily & Quickly Scan Your Old Photos, Slides, & Negatives To Digital Photos (14 MegaPixels)
- Super Quick Conversion - Takes Only 2-3 Seconds To Scan a Photo, Slide, or Negative To Digital
- No Cords or Confusing Drivers Required - Works with a Rechargeable Battery - Just Turn It On & Start Scanning!
- Scan Photos Without Having To Remove Them From Photo Albums or Mounts
- Free USA Tech Support & Full 1-Year Warranty From ClearClick Included
Doxie Go SE - The Intuitive Portable Scanner with Rechargeable Battery and Amazing Software
Scan anywhere - no computer required
Doxie is a portable scanner that scans paper, photos, and receipts anywhere - no computer required. Just charge it up and turn it on, wherever you are - insert your documents to scan, archive, and share.
Tiny, mobile, and simple
Engineered for ultimate simplicity, Doxie just works - no special drivers needed - turn it on and insert your paper to make a digital copy in seconds. Doxie's tiny - the size of a rolled-up magazine - so when you're done, tuck it in your bag or a drawer. Doxie's always ready and never in your way.
Crisp, clean scans
Doxie delivers crisp, clean copies of your documents in full color at up to 600 dpi. Auto Adjust applies smart cropping, de-skew, and automatic contrast to make every scan look amazing.
Dropbox, OneNote, Evernote, & iCloud Drive ready
Doxie makes it easy to organize and share all your paper on your Mac or PC. Sync scans to Doxie's included software - where you can organize, create searchable multi-page PDFs, save as JPEG/PDF/PNG to your favorite local apps - such as Photoshop or your favorite email client - or send to cloud apps like Dropbox, OneNote, Evernote, & iCloud Drive.
OCR Searchable PDFs
Doxie integrates award-winning ABBYY OCR technology that recognizes the text in your documents and creates searchable PDFs.
Doxie's rechargeable battery keeps you scanning anywhere - no computer required - with 400 scans per charge.
Included expandable memory
Doxie stores your scans to an included SD card - just like a digital camera. Doxie's included memory stores up to 4,000 scans before needing to sync.
- Go PaperlessDoxie Go SE delivers smart, simple scanning that you can take anywhere - no computer required. Doxie's everything you want modern scanning to be.
- Fast, Easy ScanningDoxie makes it easy to scan documents at your desk or on the go - simply insert your paper. Scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi.
- Tiny Battery PoweredDoxie is tiny - the size of a rolled up magazine - and portable with a rechargeable battery and included memory. Scan up to 400 pages per charge, store up to 4,000 pages before needing to sync.
- Amazing Software and OCRIncluded Doxie app syncs scans, sends directly to your favorite apps, and uses the award-winning ABBYY OCR technology to recognize the text in your document to create multi-page searchable PDFs.
- Satisfaction GuaranteedDoxie Customer Care is always here to help you scan, organize, or just provide tips on the best ways to scan your paper. We guarantee you'll love your new Doxie as much as we loved building it, and back our products with a 1-year warranty and the best support in the scanner industry. Contact us anytime - [email protected]
- Flat feet insoles best
- Two slice toasters
- Mens slide sandals
- Costco desserts
- Black n decker matrix attachments
- Summer candles
- Barre workout dvd