Manometer, RISEPRO Digital Air Pressure Meter and Differential Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Pressure Tester
RISEPRO Manometer is a professional instrument to measure gauge & differential pressure in the ranges of 13.79 kPa / 2 psi / 55.4 H2O with accuracy of /- 0.3 in full scale. It can resist up to 10psi but may not show readings when exceeded the measure range of 2psi.
This manometer is ideal for use in HVAC industry, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing, computer peripherals.
One set included
- SMART DUAL INPUT - RISEPRO manometer can easily measure the differential pressure with its dual input probes.
- RANGE & RESOLUTION - Measures /- 2.000psi (0.001 resolution) with accuracy /-0.3 in full scale
- MAX PRESSURE - 10psi (Can resist up to 10psi but may not show readings when over 2psi)
- 11 SELECTABLE MEASURE UNITS - InH2O, Psi, Mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, KGCM2, Bar
- BACKLIT, DATA HOLD, AUTO OFF - Tailor-made with all of these useful features for your work requirements!
Fieldpiece Dual-Port Manometer - SDMN5
The SDMN5 is a portable, rugged dual-port manometer designed especially for HVAC/R field service technicians. Measures gas pressure, static pressure and pressure differential. The SDMN5 includes a zero adjust button of the face of the meter, a rugged rubber boot, a magnet on the back for hanging the meter during service, and the Auto Power-Off (APO) function conserves battery life. The SDMN5 measures pressure between -60inWC and 60inWC (Inches of water column) and -150.0 to 150.0 mBar. The SDMN5 also measures P1 or P2 pressure readings and calculates the difference between P1 and P2. Take static pressure measurements using the resolution mode of 0.01inWC or 0.01mBar. Includes 3/16 to 5/16 adapter for measuring gas inlet and outlet pressures.
- Dual-Port Manomete
- 2 3/16-Inch tubes with brass fittings.Measure duct pressures to balance air flow.-60.0" WC to 60.0" WC range
- 2 3/16-Inch to 5/16-Inch tube adapters - RMA316. Resolution down to 0.01" WC for static pressure measurement
- 9-Volt battery (installed)
- Operator's manual
UEi Test Instruments EM152 Dual Differential Digital Manometer
The EM152 measures differential, positive or negative pressure. Units can be selected from any one of 11 options including; inH2O, psi, bar, mBar, kPa, InHg, mmHg, ozin, FtH2O, cmH2O and kgcm. Features pressure zero, hold and record. A simple hose barb allows for quick tubing connections. And is backed by a 1-Year limited warranty.
UEi Test Instruments has over 50 years experience designing and manufacturing a broad range of award-winning, industry-leading Test and Measurement Tools. UEi Test Instruments are sold throughout North America and Canada and professionals recognize the UEi brand for quality and innovative features designed to solve real-world problems. UEi's NIST-certification laboratory is compliant with ISO17025. UEi backs its products with dedicated technical support, service and repair teams.
- Dual input Differential measurement up to 80.27 inches of water column within range
- Measures in 11 scales; inh2o, PSI, bar, mbar, kpa, inhg, mmhg, oz in, fth2o, cmh2o and kgcm
- Magnetic mount, backlit display, and Zero button
- Auto ranging and data hold
Hti-Xintai Digital Manometer, Dual Port Air Pressure Meter Pressure Gauge HVAC Gas Tester, Large LCD Display with Backlight(9V Battery Included)
This HVAC Digital Manometer is professional instrument to measure gauge.Offering 11 selectable units of measure,Differential Pressure Manometer can serve as a low range/high resolution Gauge or provide Differential Pressure up to 0 to 55.4 in. H2O (inches of water). Max/Min recording are useful features,Data Hold and Auto Power Off functions. The also features Zero function for offset correction or measurement.It is ideal forcarrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Low Range/High Resolution Gauge or Differential Pressure.
- Measuring Ranges: 13.79 kPa / 2 psi / 55.4 H2O.
- High Accuracy: 0.001psi.
- 11 Selectable Units of measure: inH2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2,FtH2O, cmH2O, kgcm2.
- Large LCD with backlight.
- MAX/MIN/AVG values and Zero function.
- Data Hold and Auto Power Offfunctions .
- Error Codes for out of range indication.
- Low Battery Indication.
- Two years warranty against manufacturing defects.
One set included
- 1x Manometer
- 2 Pairs of Tubing
- 1x 1/8" Barb Access Fitting
- 1x Carrying Pouch
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x 9V Battery (Included)
Pressure inputs of 10 psi or higher will damage the instrument. Do not apply pressure higher than the maximum pressure listed in the specification table
11 Selectable Units&High Accurate This gas pressure meter features 11 selectable units of measure.The device measures gauge and differential pressure in the range of 2 psi, High resolution(0.001psi) gauge.
Date Hold & Max/Min/Avg Recording Pressthe HOLD button momentarily to freeze the displayed reading. Zero function for offset correction or measurement.Press REC button to access the MIN/MAX/AVG recording mode.
Portable The digital gas manometer dimensions:5.79" x 2.16" x1.26",Slim design and easy button for one hand operation,free up a hand for other work.
Large LCD with Backlight and Auto Power Off The gas pressure tester will automatically shut off after 20 minutes to extend battery life.Backlight function for easily read the display even in the dark.
Multi-Application Specifically for use in HVAC, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing,computer peripherals.
UEi Test Instruments Em201Spkit Static Pressure Kit
The EM201BSPKIT provides the equipment needed to measure gas supply and draft pressures in residential or light commercial properties. The EM201B differential mode provides a convenient method to measure pressure drops with added accessories for professionals.
From the Manufacturer
UEi Test Instruments has over 50 years experience designing and manufacturing a broad range of award-winning, industry-leading Test and Measurement Tools. Professionals recognize the UEi brand for quality and innovative features designed to solve real-world problems. UEi backs its products with dedicated technical support, service and repair teams.
- Dual input differential measurement to 60 inches water column - Triple Scale: inches water column (In-WG), mBar, and PSI
- MIN/MAX value capture - Data hold - Backlit display
- Ruggedized, including rubber boot with integral magnet - Auto power-off
PerfectPrime AR1890P2, Digital Air Pressure Manometer to Measure Gauge & Differential Pressure 13.79kPa / 2 psi / 55.4 H2O with pair of 304 Stainless Steel Static Tube 5.13" x 2.34" Length
-Gauge & differential pressure
-Measuring ranges 13.79 kPa / 2 psi / 55.4 H2O
-11 selectable scales & units: inH2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, kgcm2
-High accuracy 0.3 in full scale
-Large LCD with backlight
-Zero adjust & offset functions
-MAX/MIN/AVG values with relative time stamps
-Error codes for out of range indication
-Low battery indication
-Auto power off (can be disabled)
-2 pairs of tubing included
-Accuracy: 0.3 FSO (25C)
-Resolution: inH2O- 0.01 , cmH2O - 0.1, PSI - 0.001, inHg - 0.1...and others, please refer the manual
-Repeatability: 0.2 (Max 0.5 FSO)
-Linearity/Hysteresis: 0.29 FSO
-Maximum Pressure rating: 10 psi (but not the range of measurement)
-Response Time: 0.5 second typical
-Low Battery Indicator: Yes
-Over Range Indicator: Err.1
-Under Range Indicator: Err.2
-Operating Conditions: 0 to 55C (32 to 122F)
-Storage Conditions: -1 to 60C (14 to 140F)
-Power Supply: 1 x 9V Battery (not included)
One set included
-1 x Manometer
2 x Static Tube
-2 pairs of tubing
-1 x 3/8" NPT x 1/8" Barb Access Fitting
-1 x Soft pouch
-1 x Instruction Manual
-Standard Factory Package
- Large LCD with backlight to measure gauge & differential pressure 2 x PT1301, 304 Stainless Steel Static Tube, 130 x 60 mm (5.13" x 2.34") Length
- Measuring ranges 13.79 kPa / 2 psi / 55.4 H2O with high accuracy 0.3 in full scale
- 11 selectable scales & units: inH2O, psi, bar, mbar, kPa, inHg, mmHg, ozin2, FtH2O, cmH2O, kgcm2
- Zero adjust & offset functions; Data Hold; Error codes for out of range indication
- MAX/MIN/AVG values with relative time stamps; Low power indication; Auto power off (can be disabled)
RUPSE Hand-held HT-1890 Digital Differential Pressure Gauge Barometer Professional Digital Air Pressure Meter & HVAC Manometer
Note:This resolve to 0.01 of an inch of H2O
Measuring range: 2000pa
Linear/magnetic hysteresis: 0.1FS(full range)
Pressure range: 2Psi
Pressure connection: two 1/8 "(3.18mm) quick fitting
Working temperature: 0 40
Storage temperature:- 1060
Outrange hint: ERR1 or ERR2
Power supply: 9V battery
1x 9V Battery
2x Plastic tube (soft)
2x Plastic hose (hard)
1x Pressure connector
1x Cloth bag
1x User manual
- Used for measuring differential/positive /negative pressure, 11 selectable unit: inH20,psi,bar,mbar,kpa,inHg,mmHg,ozin,ftH20,cmH20,kgcm.
- Suitable for measurement and field check of ventilation and air conditioning system, corrective maintenance for clean room or any gas pressure system.
- LCD display with backlit;Simple operation, clear reading.
- A indispensable testing tool for HVAC technician, operation maintenance engineers and researchers.
- Specifically for use in HVAC, pneumatic controls, medical equipment, gas appliance repair and installation, laboratory testing, computer peripherals.
UEi Test Instruments EM201B Test Dual Input Differential Manometer
The EM201B provides a simple, time saving alternative to U-tube pressure measurements. Use the UEi EM201B to measure gas supply and draft pressures in residential or light commercial properties. The EM201B differential mode provides a convenient method to measure pressure drops. From the Manufacturer UEi Test Instruments has over 50 years experience designing and manufacturing a broad range of award-winning, industry-leading Test and Measurement Tools. Professionals recognize the UEi brand for quality and innovative features designed to solve real-world problems. UEi backs its products with dedicated technical support, service and repair teams.
- Dual input measures up to 40 Inch of water gauge. NOTE .001wg resolution below 9.999 Inch. Ruggedized with sturdy metal fittings
- Scales include Added Pascal's as a measurement scale, Wag, mbar and PSI. Dynamic Min/Max that can be reset at any time
- Data hold, Auto power-off and Back-lit display
- Three year limited warranty
Dwyer Series 478A Differential Pressure Digital Manometer, -4.00 to 4.00"WC Range
The Dwyer Series 478A digital manometer provides positive, negative, and differential pressure measurements, and is used to perform single-pressure measurements and to set supply pressures, verify pressure switch operation, adjust regulators, check pneumatic systems, and computer peripherals. The meter is suitable for use with air and compatible gases, and has an accuracy of or - 1.5 of full scale. The extruded aluminum case provides durability. The four-digit LCD displays the pressure measurement. The zero function nulls minor pressure differences before measuring, min/max display provides comparative data, and display hold retains last reading when the display cannot be seen during testing.
|Pressure types||Positive, negative, and differential|
|Media type||Air and compatible gases|
|Case material||Extruded aluminum|
|Pressure units||inH2O, mmH2O, bar, mbar, psi, inHg, mmHg, kPa|
|Connection type||3/16" or 1/4" inside diameter (ID) tubing|
|Maximum pressure||5 gauge psi|
|Temperature limits||0 to 140 degrees F/-17.8 to 60 degrees C|
|Compensated temperature limits||32 to 104 degrees F/0 to 40 degrees C|
|Dimensions||6-17/32 x 2-13/16 x 29/32 (H x W x D)|
|Power||9V alkaline battery (included)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Manometers measure the pressure of a liquid or gas. They are used in laboratory, medical equipment, engineering, automotive, and heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning applications. Manometers measure any combination of gauge, absolute, or differential pressures. Gauge pressure is the amount of pressure in a system relative to the ambient pressure, absolute pressure is the amount of pressure in a system relative to an absolute vacuum, and differential pressure is the difference between two pressures. Analog manometers are composed of columns of liquid, and they use gravity and the liquid's density to calculate pressure. Because they have no moving parts, analog manometers do not require re-calibration. Digital manometers have pressure sensors that are connected to a system with a hose to provide a digital readout of the amount of pressure present in a system. They use microprocessors to calculate pressure, and they require periodic calibration to help ensure accuracy.
Dwyer Instruments manufactures measurement and control instruments, including pressure gauges, flow meters, level instrumentation, temperature instrumentation, and air quality monitors. The company, founded in 1931, is headquartered in Michigan City, IN.
- Handheld meter is used to perform positive, negative, and differential pressure measurements and to set supply pressures, verify pressure switch operation, adjust regulators, check pneumatic systems, and computer peripherals
- For measuring air and compatible gases
- Accuracy is or - 1.5 of full scale
- Extruded aluminum case provides durability
- Four-digit LCD displays pressure measurement, zero function nulls minor pressure differences before measuring, min/max display provides comparative data, and display hold retains last reading when the display cannot be seen during testing
Fieldpiece SDMN6 Pressure Switch Tester
The SDMN6 is great for diagnosing furnace performance. Gas, static and differential pressure, combined with an industry exclusive pressure switch tester. Replaces the DDSM1 draft simulator to save the contractor money by not having to purchase 2 separate instruments.
- Measures gas pressure, static pressure and differential
- Use to test and adjust pressure switches
- Features include a backlit dual display, zero adjust button, rugged rubber boot, magnetic hanger and auto power off
- Includes: 2 static pressure probes, 2 slide on gas adapters, quick connect leads, 3 hoses and Y-splitter and pump bleed accessory
- Squishy toys
- Purple conditioner for brassy hair
- What is the best mattress pad to buy
- Home string trimmer
- Tvs for college students
- Starter camera for teenager
- Oil massage