FRESH 2018/19 Harvest PJ KABOS 16.9Floz Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100 FRESH olive oil born in Ancient Olympia vicinity From Greece KORONEIKI Variety
2014,15,16,17 and 2018 multiple award winning label 'PJ KABOS' Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made from hand-harvested Koroneiki variety olives and single COLD extracted within 1 to 12 hours after the olive harvest. The groves are located in the western Peloponnese region of Greece, close to the site of ANCIENT OLYMPIA! This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is perfect for all daily cooking needs. Due to its premium quality it is very special poured directly over salads and for use in dressings. A-must ingredient for that authentic, traditional Greek salad! Tasting characteristics: "Aromas of green fruit, green grass, artichoke and notes of herbs.
- FRESH 2018/19 HARVEST! Last day of harvest was 21st November 2018. Have you ever tasted fresh, Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil? Here is your chance. From harvest to your doorstep in just a few weeks! LOT#:F-SELECTION3-21NOV18 (this also indicates the harvest dates of 3rd-21st November 2018) and Best Before: 2/2021
- PJ KABOS was voted 'One of the world's best olive oils' for 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018!
- Tasting intensity: Delicate to Medium. Tasting characteristics: Aromas of green fruit, green grass, artichoke and notes of herbs.
- BPA Free Non GMO No additives 100 Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- BUYERS TIP#1: Unlike wine, olive oil does not get better as it ages. On the contrary, olive oil is at its best when fresh. Always make sure to know the harvest dates of any Extra Virgin Olive Oil you wish to purchase. BUYERS TIP#2: Best to buy Extra Virgin Olive Oil in small, dark or fully painted containers to protect the contents from contact with oxygen and light. Thus, it is best to consume the oil in a short period after the container has been opened.
Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 32 Ounce
Bragg Olive Oil, Extra Virgin is delicious and pure tasting, adding perfect flavor and aroma to salads, vegetables, pastas, sauces, sautes, dressings, dips and even popcorn. This prized, first cold pressed Organic Olive Oil includes the oil from century-old olive trees from Greece. These trees produce the richest organic extra virgin culinary olive oil in the world. The hand-picked organic Greek Koroneiki olives used contain natural, heart-healthy polyphenol antioxidants and monounsaturated rich oil. This oil meets and exceeds the International Olive Oil Council's stringent standard of quality and purity. Each bottle contains 32 Ounces of pure Greek olive oil. You will taste the flavors of Ancient Greece in this delicious and healthy oil.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Gluten-Free
- Rich in Heart Healthy Monounsaturated Fat and Natural Antioxidants
- A natural and organic option to traditional olive oils with a great flavor
- Add the finest flavor and aroma to salads, vegetables, pastas, pestos, sauces, sautés, potatoes and even popcorn.
- This oil meets and exceeds the International Olive Oil Council's stringent standard of quality and purity.
Kyklopas Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Authentic Greek Olive Oil - Cold Pressed Olive Oil Imported From Greece - Unfiltered Olive Oil
Kyklopas Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Kyklopas is a family owned and operated business that began its course several generations back. Their olive mill is located in beautiful Makri of Northern Greece. The olive variety growing in the region shares the same name. Among one of the oldest groves in the Mediterranean, Makri has olive trees ranging between 500 to 2,500 years old! The Kyklopas family oversees every single stage of the production process from cultivating the olive grove, extracting the oil at their own mill, to bottling the oil on the premises. This is how they are able to guarantee the consistent premium quality of their genuine olive oil.
Environmentally Conscious Production
Kyklopas has an environmentally friendly policy towards farming including composting pruned branches and returning them to the olive grove instead of burning them. They believe in preserving the greenery of their olive grove. Any liquid waste created during oil extraction is collected by a biogas electricity plant. Even the packaging is made from recycled materials for a truly all natural olive oil experience extending from the branch to your kitchen.
Unfiltered, Cold-Pressed Olive Oil Flavor
This quality olive oil brings a medium to intense flavor to the table. The robust, fruity flavor exhibits notes of freshly cut grass, artichoke, and tropical fruits. The unfiltered, cold-pressed production process ensures classic olive oil flavor in every bottle. With over 70 global awards including Best Olive Mill in Greece in 2016, there is only one award left for Early Harvest Olive Oil to achieve: the satisfaction of your taste buds!
Experience Olive Oil the Authentic Greek Way with Kyklopas Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
- Family Owned and Operated for Several Generations - The Kyklopas olive mill is located in Makri of Northern Greece. With olive trees ranging between 500 to 2,500 years old, the Kyklopas olive grove is one of the oldest in the Mediterranean. They oversee every single stage of production, cultivation, olive oil extraction at their own mill, and bottling. This guarantees consistent quality of their pure olive oil.
- Earth Friendly Production - Kyklopas has an environmentally friendly policy towards farming including composting pruned branches and returning them to the olive grove instead of burning them. They believe in preserving the greenery of their olive grove. Any liquid waste created during oil extraction is collected by a biogas electricity plant. Even the packaging is made from recycled materials for a truly natural olive oil experience extending from the branch to your kitchen.
- Award Winning Olive Oil - Kyklopas Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil has won over 70 global awards, including the prestigious Best Olive Mill in Greece in 2016. This authentic Mediterranean olive oil has built a global reputation on consistency, flavor, and production. With one bite your taste buds will discover a premium olive oil like they've never experienced before!
- Earthy Tones With A Chance Of Drizzle - From salads to dipping bread, authentic olive oil is the perfect solution. This gourmet olive oil brings a medium to intense flavor to the table. The robust, almost fruity flavor exhibits notes of freshly cut grass, artichoke, and tropical fruits. Experience olive oil the Greek way with Kyklopas Early Harvest EVOO.
- Imported Olive Oil From Greece - Experience authentic Mediterranean flavors in the comfort of your own home with Kyklopas' supreme olive oil! This imported olive oil will have you craving the beautiful sounds of a bouzouki as you experience the authentic flavors of Greece bite after bite. Perfect for cooking, baking, grilling, or seasoning any food, especially Mediterranean dishes.
Laconiko Ultra Premium 100 Extra Virgin Olive Oil 12.7 OZ Cold Pressed From Greece KORONEIKI Variety Award Winning
100 Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil from award winning producer Laconiko privately owned estate groves. 4th generation olive oil producers mastering the techniques of the production of olive oil. January 2018 Harvest made with hand picked 100 koroneiki variety olives. Bright green color, assertive grassy flavor with a peppery finish mellowed by the purity and freshness of the olives. Recognized by FORBES magazine as one of the three high-quality olive oil producers to know in the world Jan 31,2019. 2018 Gold Medal in New York International Olive Oil Competition, 2015 & 2017 New York International Olive Oil Competition award winner. 2015, 2016, 2017 Gold Medal winner for Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition. Produced and harvested in Lakonia, Greece by award winning producer Lakoniko. 100 Pure Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil. Multi-award winning, and listed as one of the best olive oils in the world by New York International Olive Oil Competition. Laconiko Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a strong color of green with a hint of gold accent. Tasting Notes: When sipped, it has a fruity yet grassy start which dissipated quickly to the back of your mouth. What starts as a subtle tickle, turns into a nice well balanced peppery finish.
- Laconiko Ultra Premium 100 Extra Virgin Koroneiki Greek Olive Oil
- Made with 100 hand picked koroneiki olives in January 2018 harvest
- .16 Acidity (four times lower than the requirement to be categorized extra virgin).
- Voted one of the world's best olive oils in 2018! Gold Medal in 2018 New York International Olive Oil Competition.
- Recognized by FORBES magazine as one of the three high-quality olive oil producers to know in the world- Jan 31,2019
8Olivos Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil First Cold Pressed, Best In Class NYIOOC Winner, Family Harvest from Chile, Rich in Antioxidants, 16.9 Floz Gourmet Bottle
Our quality and unique taste have placed us among the top Extra Virgin Olive Oils in the world.
8 Olivos Premium is an exceptionally pure and refined extra virgin olive oil from Chile's beautiful Lontue Valley. It is the result of the perfect combination of the best olives, fertile soil and an ideal climate. Our blend of Arbequina, Frantoio, Koroneiki and Arbosana olives offers an average intensity with a fair and lasting balance between bitterness & peppery.
Olives pressed within only a couple hours of harvest, less than 0.2 acidity
This is our 500ml bottle (17floz.) of premium extra virgin olive oil
100 Natural, 2 year shelf life
8 Olivos Premium is a family owned & operated olive farm from Chile's beautiful Lontue Valley. 8 Olivos Premium is the most decorated oil in Chile, receiving over 90 international excellence awards , most notably "Best In Class" at the 2014 New York International Olive Oil Competition. Modern technology, coupled with a respect for our history, supports us in the accomplishment of our mission: Make the best olive oil in the world. All our effort and passion are always focused on crafting the highest quality oil to satisfy chefs and discriminating gourmands alike.
- Awarded BEST IN CLASS - New York International EVOO Competition.
- 8 Olivos Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil is well-balanced, intense and fruity, with hints of freshly cut grass and a light peppery finish.
- 2017 HARVEST Family Single sourced from Chile. Olives are pressed and sealed within just few hours of harvest, Less then 0.2 acidity level that only the best and freshest extra virgin olive oils can deliver.
- Ideal for everyday use, to perfectly finish your dishes and to enhance your family's healthy lifestyle.
- Kosher Certification, Huge Health Benefits, 100 Natural (No additives and no preservatives). Exclusively from Lontue Valley, Chile
Chicken of the Sea Mackerel Fillet in Soybean Oil, 3.53 Ounce (Pack of 24)
CHICKEN OF THE SEA's Canned, pouched and frozen seafood is an almost perfect food! It's an inexpensive and easy-to-prepare source of important nutrients like omega-3, calcium, protein and more. In addition, Chicken of the Sea's canned and pouched tuna and salmon, frozen shrimp and other seafood are low in fat and calories when compared with other proteins.
- Known for great flavor, texture and appearance, our products comes from around the world. Tasty way for lunch, dinner or snack.
- Chicken of the Sea is now proud to offer MSC certified products. It's the next step in our deep commitment to ocean sustainability.
- High in protein and rich in omega-3 fatty acids, salmon delivers the nutrients to help protect joints, improve vision health, and even benefit sleep.
- Contains 24 pack 3.53oz Makerel Fillet in Soybean Oil
- Fast, easy, convenient, healthy meal for anytime and on the go. Excellent source of protein at a great price.
SPITIKO GREEK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, 4 X 500 ML
Spitiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an excellent oil made from fully sun-ripened olives from Greece. "Spitiko" in Greek means "homestyle" and that is exactly how this oil is made, simply and with quality olives. The oil is made from the first cold pressing by strictly mechanical means, which allows the oil to retain all the beneficial nutrients and properties of olives and maximizes the fruity olive flavor.
- Product of Greece; Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cold pressed solely by mechanical means from hand-picked olives
- Super low acidity 0 - 0.8
- Best by 05-05-2016
O'LEAVES Andalusia - Award Winning Spanish Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2016 Harvest 17 Ounce Glass Bottle
A vibrant extra virgin olive oil cold extracted from Hojiblanco and Arbequina olives grown in the province of Seville in the picturesque Andalusia region of southern Spain, where olive groves span the landscape as far as the eye can see. The resulting oil is well balanced in fruity intensities with notes of ripe apple, dried fruit and almond. This oil adds a wonderful depth of flavor to any dish including soups, salads, grilled vegetables and meats.
- VERSATILE: Can be used in the kitchen a plethora of different ways such as searing, broiling, sauting, stir-frying, dressing, and drizzling.
- HARVESTED:Harvested mid-October to mid-November to assure the quality of the olive is just perfect for producing the highest quality of extra virgin olive oil.
- VARIETAL: Hojiblanca and Arbequina olives were used to produce this oil setting it apart from others with it's unique flavor.
- COLD PRESSED: The olives of this oil is pressed using cooler temperatures to help retain all their flavor, aroma, and nutritional value.
- BEST PAIRED: Excellent on toasted bread, fish, grilled vegetables and soups
Savory Za'atar and Olive Oil Condiment (Zaatar/Zatar/Zahtar), Mediterranean Spice Blend, 8.1 ounces, Pack of 2, Gluten Free, Vegan, Keto, Sugar Free, Zesty Z
Mediterranean flavor has never been more exciting or easy! Zesty Z is a condiment spread that uses Za'atar, a wild thyme herb mix and popular flavor from the Middle East, as our main ingredient. We add other spices native to the region, sesame seeds, and extra virgin olive oil. Zesty Z is All Natural, Heart Healthy, GF, Plant Based, Sugar Free, and Low Sodium. It's inspired by a family recipe and was founded by Mother/Son duo, Lorraine & Alexander, in Brooklyn. The best part is that you never refrigerate a jar even after opening, and it lasts a year!
- AUTHENTIC CONDIMENT: A smooth combination of extra virgin olive oil, Za'atar (wild thyme), sesame seeds, and other herbs. Inspired by the condiment of Lebanon.
- WHAT IS ZA'ATAR? Za'atar , a popular Mediterranean wild thyme seasoning and flavor. Chefs, restaurants, and foodie media are using it!
- HEALTHY OPTION: Clean label, Gluten Free, Vegan, Low sodium, and Sugar free. It's Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 friendly.
- AMAZING VERSATILITY: Enjoy bold Mediterranean flavor at breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Plus, you never refrigerate a jar of Zesty Z.
- FAMILY BUSINESS: Zesty Z was launched in 2016 by mother-son duo, Lorraine aka "Zesty Mom" and Alexander.
USDA Organic ICE PRESSED Extra Virgin OLIVE OIL (Ice Pressed is 30x Colder Than Standard Cold Pressed Olive Oil) Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, USDA Organic, RAW
Climate, geography and altitude are instrumental to grow times and quality of olives. The village, Soulinari, Greece is only a few miles from the founding epicenter of the Koroneiki olive variety; far enough inland not to be affected by the Mediterranean salt air and Soulinari rests at an altitude 300m above sea level producing incomparable Koroneiki olives. Our olives are harvested by hand using battery powered harvesters, ensuring virtually no carbon footprint. We process our olives in the absence of heat and rely on nature to recycle water and nutrients to the soil. We ICE PRESS our olives the same day to ensure near flawless acidity! Message from the Founder, MaryRuth Ghiyam My name is MaryRuth and since 2006, I have dedicated my life to health. After my father and brother passed away from heart conditions, my mother became ill with 2 benign brain tumors, and I realized I had to find a way to help my mother heal. At that time, it was the turning point in the economy; we lost everything. Determined to take care of my mother, I traveled the country to learn about the body's path to healing itself and became a Certified Health Educator, Nutritional Consultant, and later I started a program called The MaryRuth Method. The program helped people reach their ideal weight and better health by teaching them how the digestive tract serves as our "second brain." In just 1 year, hundreds of people signed up with me to achieve their ideal weight, health & energy! The MaryRuth Method spread so quickly. Soon after, I wanted to develop a line of healthy supplements, made with delicious, wholesome ingredients, that I would feel good about giving my own family and clients.
- 20-30X COLDER than traditional cold pressed olive oils, the near absence of heat allows our oil to retain the highest quality of nutrients and taste with no chemical interference. Ice Pressed olive oil has been pressed in the complete absence of heat; a dramatic 20-30 times colder than the cold-pressed olive oil; a critical distinction in terms of maintaining the oils' nutritive and healing potential and to staking claim as one of the world's only RAW producers of olive oil.
- Impeccably rich taste of USDA Organic, RAW, Non-GMO hand picked olives. VEGAN. NO heat, NO Chemicals, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Corn Free, Soy Free, 100 Paleo and Primal. Ketogenic Friendly, Bariatric Friendly & Celiac Friendly. High quality colored glass preserves freshness of oils avoiding oxidation and protects oil from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The polyphenols in our Olive Oil range between 280-400 mg/kg. Polyphenols have anti-inflammatory properties, the ability to absorb free radicals, and have a positive impact on cardiovascular disease. What people sometimes don't know is that olive oil contains 30 other phenolic compounds. That's why a high content polyphenol olive oil so amazing!
- Manufacturer's Warranty, Our Happiness Guarantee: if you are not fully satisfied in any way, simply contact us for a full refund at any time. As a small family-owned company, we want all of our customers to feel like family too :)
- Written romance novels
- Price on power washers
- Buy coffee grinder burr
- Foot massager for large feet
- Thermal underwear for cold weather
- Ear plugs best
- Camera for bloggers