Lasko 5622 Low Profile Silent Room Heater, White
This natural convection heater will take longer to warm the room but it circulates warm air silently with no fan noise. Neutral color and low-profile blends easily with any decor; digital display with thermostat and timer; adjustable thermostat (60 to 85 degrees F); Auto-off timer (1 to 8 hours); built-in safety features: tip-over safety switch, automatic overheat protection; 1500 watts of comforting warmth; lightweight with carry handles for portability; ETL listed. Convection heaters naturally provide gradual, even heat without a fan, making them more quiet than electric heaters with fans. As the air near the heater is warmed and rises it creates a natural circulation of the air which spreads warmth throughout the room. It may take longer to heat a space with convection heat than with an electric heater with a fan, but once the space is warmed it will sustain even heat. To reduce the risk of electrical shock and fire please observe the following instructions: - Cleaning the Heater regularly will help to maintain its efficiency. - Always unplug the cord before moving, servicing or cleaning. - NEVER place the Heater in or near water. DO NOT IMMERSE HEATER IN WATER. - Clean the Heater only with a vacuum equipped with a brush attachment; the vacuum will remove the lint and dirt from the surface of the Heater. - Vacuum intake grills every two weeks; this will help to maintain the optimum Heater performance. - Use a toothbrush or other soft bristle brush to gently loosen any dirt not removed by the vacuum. - NEVER attempt to take apart the Heater. Manufacturer Contact Information 800-233-0268.
- Please note that this heater's convection heat will heat the room evenly without fan noise but because convection heat circulates heat more slowly, it will take longer to heat the room than a heater with a fan.
- Overload protection
- Maximum heat power: 1.50 kW
- Color: White
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
Lasko 5790 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control
The Lasko 5790 Oscillating Ceramic Tower Heater, with remote control, offers safe warmth on chilly days. Designed for home or office use, this Ceramic Tower Heater takes up very little space yet can warm an entire room. The patented blower technology and widespread oscillation propels warmth evenly throughout the room. With its electronic thermostat, two comfort settings and energy-saving timer, keeping the desired temperature on your schedule is simple with this heater.
- Patented blower technology plus widespread oscillation
- Multi-function remote control
- 2 quiet settings (high=1500w, low=900w) plus Auto (thermostat controlled)
- Convenient auto-off timer
- Self-regulating ceramic element with automatic overheat protection
Comfort Glow EUH341 Milkhouse Style Electric Heater 5,200 Btu
The Comfort Glow milkhouse style heater is a great choice for fan forced electric heat with it's sturdy construction and built-in safety features. The unit is housed in a metal cabinet that includes a carry handle and tip-over guards. The EUH341 features include dual power settings, a built-in thermostat, accidental tip-over shut-off and power-on indicator light. Also included is a 120V, 16 gauge power cord.
- Metal cabinet construction
- Fan forced heat circulation
- Dual wattage selection
- Built-in thermostat
- Accidental tip-over shut-off
LifeSmart 6 Element Quartz w/Wood Cabinet and Remote Large Room Infrared Heater Brown
The Lifesmart Life Infrared heater offers you safe, healthy heat and is ultra-efficient for a large room. This heater features 6 of our quartz infrared elements that are actually wrapped in a metal heat exchanger coil. All electrical components are warrantied for 1 year. There is lifetime washable air filter. There are 3 energy savings settings including an Eco Setting that will heat smaller areas to 68 degrees using only 500 watts. The heater is surrounded by our stylish wood cabinet with a black front that is cool to the touch. E Z Glide casters make moving the heater from room to room easy. This amazing heater also includes a new larger remote control to operate the Digital Thermostat allowing you ultimate control. Dual Timer settings can be used to turn on or off the unit up to 12 Hours ahead.
- Dimensions: 13W x 16.25D x 17.5H in.
- Heats up to 1400 cubic. feet with 5100 BTU's
- Produces natural, quiet, and efficient infrared heat
- Large remote control and raised buttons
- Features a washable lifetime filter
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual attached below before use which is highly essential.
Lasko CC23150 Ultra Ceramic Heater with 3D Motion Heat
Lasko's No.CC23150 3D Motion Heat Ceramic Heater features power controlled louvers plus side-to-side oscillation to create 3D heat waves. Ceramic heat offers 1500 watts of quick, comforting warmth with fan powered delivery for quick warmth. Ceramic element provides added safety with self-regulated automatic overheat protection. Exterior stays cool to the touch. ETL listed.
- Remote control with on-board remote storage
- Adjustable thermostat with high, low and thermostat controlled settings
- Easy-vacuum filter for high efficiency
- Electronic touch control operation
- Fully assembled with wide-spread oscillation and easy-grip handle
LifeSmart LifePro 6 Element 1500W Portable Electric Infrared Quartz Space Heater
The LifeSmart Infrared Space Heater is an infrared heater that supplements your house's heating while cutting your utility costs. This heater, much like the infrared heating inside a toaster, is meant to heat objects in the room and provides a more natural warmth that won't dry out the air. Infrared heaters are designed to work in addition to your home's heating system. They are not meant to heat through walls or floors and work best in single insulated rooms or garages. Keep your room cozy without turning up the heat and save yourself some money this winter with the LifeSmart Infrared Space Heater.\n
- Recommended Single Room Size: 150 square feet
- Includes raised button remote control with LED indicator
- 12-hour programmable count up or down timer
- Cool-touch exterior safe for kids and pets
- Overheat and tip-over auto shutoff
Crane Personal Space Heater, Black
Warm up your space in style with the Crane Personal Ceramic Heater. Featuring an ultra-compact design and a built-in fan for quick and efficient heat circulation when you need it, Crane Personal Ceramic Heaters are the ideal addition to any room where you need extra warmth. This safe and easy to use unit has Low and High settings and a sleek aluminum brushed housing for an upscale design to complement any Rooms Décor. The extra small dimensions make this heater very portable and perfect for smaller rooms and spaces. Ceramic Heaters offer distinct advantages over other types of heating such as Radiant Heat. Air is forced through heating coils instead of dispersing naturally, which drastically speeds up the warming process and improves the amount of area the heater can cover. Ceramic heat is safer than other forms of heating because only the outside surface gets warm. The heating elements are not exposed, meaning the heater itself will never get hot enough to burn you and will never come in contact with flammable objects around it. Ceramic Heaters are also environmentally safe since they do not use oil to create heat. A sleek design and stylish finishes make this space heater stand out from the rest. Available in a variety of colors to suit your Homes Décor, Cranes whisper quiet Personal Ceramic Heaters are sure to grab the attention of your guests. Crane Personal Ceramic Heaters also include Overheat Protection that will shut the unit off automatically should the coils inside the unit get too hot.
- Safe and Efficient Ceramic Heating Element
- Ultra-compact, upscale design complements any room décor
- Includes fan for quick warming
- 2 Settings: 800W, 1200W
- Designer Brushed Aluminum Housing
- VOLTAGE - 120 V, for domestic use only
Broan 100HL Directionally-Adjustable Bath Fan with Heater and Fluorescent Light
Broan Directionally-Adjustable Heater/Fan/Lights. You dont need to heat the entire house to have a comfortable bathroom first thing in the morning. And it simply doesnt make sense to wait for your central heating system to do what Broan can do instantly. Our Heater/Fan/Light provides powerful heating, light and ventilation at the touch of a switch. And with our 360 directionally-adjustable heat outlet, youre assured the heat will end up exactly where you need it.
- Quiet operation - 2.0 Sone, 100 CFM ventilation fan
- High-output 1500-watt heater with exclusive directionally adjustable design; Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- Standard A19 base bulb
- 4" ducting for new construction or retrofit
- Fits in 2" x 6" ceiling construction; Includes new hanger bars
- Heater, Fan and Light brings convenient, comforting warmth to your bathroom
- Quiet operation at 2.0-Sone, 100 CFM ventilation fan
- 100-Watt incandescent lighting
- HVI certified, type IC, requires a dedicated 20-Amp circuit. Fits 2-Inch by 6-Inch construction
Comfort Glow BDISC6 Original Brown Box Ceramic Disc Heater 5,200 BTUs
"The Original Brown Box" ceramic disc heater. Kosta Pelonis introduced the first ever ceramic disc heater in the late 1980's. The superior heating performance, high energy efficiency, and sturdy steel cabinet have amazed consumers for over 30 years. Many owners report that their original brown box Pelonis disc heater is still performing exceptionally. The BDISC6 features 4 ceramic disc heating elements that heat up instantly the moment the unit is turned on. The unique structure of each disc maintains the best heating efficiency and most even heat distribution of any portable electric heater. The built-in electronic thermostat helps to maintain a consistent temperature and accidental tip-over shut off shuts the unit down automatically if the unit ever falls over.
- 4 ceramic disc heating elements
- Sturdy steel "brown box" housing
- Electronic thermostat
- External ambient temperature sensor
- Accidental tip-over shut-off
- 4 ceramic disc heating elements - fan continues to run in cool down mode
- Electronic thermostat with External ambient temperature sensor
- Accidental tip-over shut-off
- Coverage Area: up to 600 sq ft
- Sturdy steel "brown box" housing
Comfort Glow Electric Stove Length: 11in, Width: 20in, Height: 23.5in Black
The Sanibel features a unique Panoramic design, enabling the flame to be seen from three sides. This version also offers infrared quartz heating element to warm you up quickly and efficiently. The gloss black finish adds realism to this stove and its compact design allows it to fit almost anywhere. It is the perfect accent piece for almost any room.
- Real working door
- Concealed front access controls
- Flame intensity control
- Infrared quartz element
- Accidental thermal shut-off
- Kind of pregnancy test
- In love with best friend books
- Athletic flip flops
- Toys one year old baby girl
- Cribs for babies
- Hot iron for fine hair
- Focal coaxial speakers