GE Pro Digital 2-Way Coaxial Splitter, Works with HDTV, Amplifiers, Amplified Antennas, RG6 Coax Compatible, 5-2500 Mhz Range, Corrosion Resistant, Gold Plated Connectors, 33526
The GE Pro digital 2-way coaxial splitter splits a single incoming cable or satellite signal coming from your cable or satellite receiver, VCR, or antenna into multiple outgoing signals. The gold plating ensures a corrosion free connection. The GE Pro digital 2-way coaxial splitter is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Multi-purpose - This Coax Splitter is designed for use with amplifiers, amplified Antennas, HDTVs and more
- Frequency range - distributes a digital signal in the 5-2500 MHz frequency range
- Corrosion resistant - The gold plated RG6 connectors allows for optimal connectivity
- All brands - Compatible with all brands
- Convenience - split a single cable or satellite signal to view and display on two separate TVs
VCE 5-Pack F-Type RG6 Male to 2 Female 3-Way Coax Cable Splitter Adapter F-Type Connector for Video VCR Antenna TV Cable Satellite
- VCE F-Type Male to 2 Female Coax Cable Adapter Allows 2 units to be operated from one source.
- This satellite TV splitter also called tv signal splitter or RG6 splitter, is designed to split a single coax cable such as cable television, satillite receiver etc. into multiple signals.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble; nickel plating resists corrosion and ensures minimal signal loss.
- High shielding structure lowers digital noise and improves signal quality, reducing packet loss for Modems, and for all other Devices.
- Package Contents: 5 x F-Type Male to 2 Female Coax Cable Splitter.
Extreme 2 Way HD Digital 1Ghz High Performance Coax Cable Splitter BDS102H
Extreme Broadband BDS102H 2-Way Digital Coax Splitter
- 3.5 dB out
- 5-1000 MHz/EMI - 130dB
- Manufacturers Part No.: BDS102H
Cable Modem & MOCA Premium Coaxial 2-way Splitter ideal for Bidirectional RG-6 RG-59 Communications
The CMC2002H series digital splitter by Antronix is a premium grade passives designed specifically for two-way multimedia broadband applications. Our low inter-modulation design & optimized return band (5-42MHz) prevents high cable modem signals from affecting forward band transmission. Therefore, the CMC series digital splitter is ideal for multimedia applications, i.e; video, telephony, and transmission sensitive digital signals such as QPSK, QAM & IPTV data.
- Broadband Cable TV's most respected manufacturer of subscriber premise devices.
- NOT FOR SATELLITE TV SWM INSTALLATIONS
- 6kV ring wave IEEE Testing Proceedures for surge protection on all F ports, for lightning & over voltage events
- Nickel alloy plating for the highest level of corrosion resistance in all environments.
- Introduces -3.5dB Avg signal loss (-3.7dB @ 1002MHz)
EXTREME 8 WAY BALANCED HD DIGITAL 1GHz HIGH PERFORMANCE HORIZONTAL COAX CABLE SPLITTER - BDS108H
Extreme Broadband BDS108H 8-Way Balanced Horizontal Digital Coax Splitter
- 11.0 dB / 11.0 dB / 11.0 dB / 11.0 dB / 11.0 dB / 11.0 dB / 11.0 dB / 11.0 dB
- 5-1002 MHz/EMI -130dB
- Manufacturers Part No.: BDS108H
- Horitzonal Flex Mount
BAMF 2-Way Coax Cable Splitter Bi-Directional MoCA 5-2300MHz
BAMF splitters were designed by 2 cable technicians who were frustrated by the lack of access the general public had to high quality components for their cable setups. BAMF splitters were built to give an improved experience for the end user. Please Read further to see more specific specs! VERY HIGH QUALITY, solid built 2-way coax cable splitter designed for CATV or satellite services. Used frequency spectrum 5-2300 MHz for optimal performance on all devices. Whether you are using cable (internet,TV or phone), satellite TV or antenna system we have you covered. Works great with MoCA systems. Zinc die-cast housing with nickel plating, f-type connector, low insertion loss, high isolation, max passing current 0.5A, DC 24V, multi-outputs, and bandwidth of 5-2300MHz. These splitters are made to connect to any size of coaxial cable, which includes newer RG6 cable or older RG59 cable and will support any device that works with coaxial connection.
- 5-2300 MHz (2.3GHz) RF bi-directional digital coax/coaxial cable splitter for CATV, satellite and MoCA configurations
- Internal circuit board for better reliability/durability
- Low signal loss of 3.5db on each output port improving performance and speeds
- All ports are power passing for easy connection to satellites, amplifiers, and cameras
- High shielding structure lowers digital noise and improves signal quality
3 Way TV Signal Splitter,ANTOP Digital Coax Cable Splitter 2GHz- 5-2050MHz High Performance for Satellite/Cable TV Antenna
- Splits a coaxial cable signal source (cable/satellite/antenna) to three destinations
- Low insertion loss, high return loss and isolation for better performance on TV and satellite signal
- Precision zinc die-cast with 18K gold-plated chassis for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance
- 5-2050MHz (2GHz) frequency range for compatibility with all digital ready RF signals
- High shielding structure for lower digital noise and higher signal quality
Cable Matters 2-Pack Gold Plated 2.4 Ghz 2 Way Coaxial Cable Splitter (Coaxial Splitter/TV Splitter/Coax Splitter / RG6 Splitter)
The Cable Matters Gold Plated Coaxial Splitter splits a single incoming coaxial signal from cable television (CATV), VCR, satellite receiver, cable box, or antenna into multiple outgoing signals. Gold plating ensures a corrosion free connection. Convenient and cost effective 2-pack coaxial splitters can be used on different devices.
- Input: 1x Coaxial Female
- Output: 2x Coaxial Female
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Supports DC Pass Through
- Plating: gold plated
- Insertion Loss: 5-1000 MHz: 5.5 dB; 1000-1750 Mhz: 6 dB; 1750-2450 Mhz: 7 dB
- Isolation Loss: 5-1000 MHz: 17 dB; 1000-1750 Mhz: 17 dB; 1750-2450 Mhz: 16 dB
- Return Loss: 8 dB
- 2 x Gold Plated 2-Way Coaxial splitter
- Mounting Screws
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
- The gold plated balanced coaxial cable splitter splits an incoming coaxial signal from cable television (CATV), VCR, satellite receiver, cable box, or antenna into multiple outgoing signals
- Convenient and cost-effective 2-pack splitters provide spare or replacement units to use on different devices
- Gold plating ensures a corrosion free connection and increases durability
- Precisely constructed zinc cast housing is radio frequency shielded to reduce insertion losses
- The splitter is also referred to as coaxial splitter, coax splitter, coax cable splitter, RG6 splitter, RG6 cable splitter, F type splitter, cable TV splitter, TV signal splitter, RF splitter, F pin splitter, coaxial video splitter, and coaxial digital splitter
EXTREME 3 WAY BALANCED HD DIGITAL 1GHz HIGH PERFORMANCE COAX CABLE SPLITTER - BDS103HB (5.0 dB / 5.0 dB / 5.0 dB out)
Extreme Broadband BDS103HB 3-Way Balanced Digital Coax Splitter Offers Same Output on each port - 5.5 dB / 5.5 dB / 5.5 dB out
- 5.5 dB / 5.5 dB / 5.5 dB out
- 5-1000 MHz/EMI - 130dB
- Manufacturers Part No.: BDS103HB
PCT PCT-MA2-8PN 8-Port Bi-Directional Cable TV, OTA, Satellite HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Passive Return and Coax Cable
The PCT-MA2-8PN distribution amplifier will boost your digital TV and HDTV signals, increasing their overall signal strength. They have a miniature design which will give you more space to relieve congested installs when space is at a premium. The PCTMA2 series distribution amplifiers are professional grade and meet stringent US and international standards, including those developed by the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), who creates international standards for many TV signal distribution products. The PCTMA2 series distribution amplifiers can be used in HDTV, CATV, off-air, analog and digital RF distribution applications where high performance and reliability are required. The PCTMA28PN is a high quality miniature eight output digital TV amplifier with passive return, which means the distribution amplifier does not have any amplification for signals in the return path frequency range (5-42 MHz). This frequency range is used in cable telecommunications networks to allow cable modems and set top boxes to communicate back through the cable network. Passive return amplifiers are the most commonly used in-house distribution amplifiers by cable operators. PCT distribution amplifiers have precision machined F ports (conforms to SCTE standards) that are gold plated with beryllium copper construction to provide optimal distribution and amplification of your RF signal
- 5-year warranty provided by Authorized PCT Distributor/Dealer directly. Warranty NOT serviced by PCT directly.
- 8 Ports with a 4dB boost per port, doubles your signal strength. Ultra small form factor for ease of installation in confined spaces
- Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services, OTA Antenna And Satellite Services (When Using With A Satellite Received, Amplifer MUST Be Used On The Output Side Of The Receiver - NOT ON ANY LINE DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO THE DISH!!
- Includes PCT coaxial power cable and PCT Installation Tool (PCT-TT)
- Reduces snow and prevents image pixelation with digital cable. Boosts OTA signal for distribution to multiple TVs. PCT 36" White Coaxial cable INCLUDED.
- Spicy foods
- Night diapers for babies
- Rated crock-pots
- Price samsung led tv 32 inch
- Running hydration system
- What are the best subwoofers for bass
- Reusable razor