DEWALT DCN660D1 Cordless Angled Finish Nailer Kit
Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes. Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams. 100 percent battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using Gas, compressor and hose. Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall. Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces. Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability. Tool-free depth adjustment for precise Countersinking of nails. Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics. Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference. Magazine capacity 110. Length 1-1/4 to 2-1/2". compatible with all DEWALT 20 Volt max batteries.
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Easy to use
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
DEWALT DC618K XRP 18-Volt Cordless 1-1/4 Inch - 2-1/2 Inch 16 Gauge 20 Degree Angled Finish Nailer Kit
Enjoy the power and efficiency of pneumatic nailing with the DEWALT DC618K heavy-duty 20-degree angled finish nailer kit, which can drive 16 gauge nails from 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 inches in length as rapidly as five nails per second. This cordless nailer is powered by DEWALT's 18-volt XRP batteries, and this kit comes with one battery and a 1-hour charger.
Power and Performance
The DC618K's engine design allows the tool to work as fast as you do with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints. The 20-degree angled magazine (with up to 120-nail capacity) will accept DEWALT and Paslode 20-degree nails, and it has a rear-load magazine. You'll have easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches, and the contact trip lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use.
Comfort and Convenience
You can select sequential operating mode to ensure precision placement of each nail or a bump operating mode that allows you to harness top speed. A 6 position dial enables you to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting. And at just 8.5 pounds, this tool is lightweight for easy maneuvering and reduced operator fatigue. This nailer also includes integrated LED lights for perfect placement in low-lit or shadowy areas.
DEWALT's XRP Extended-Life Battery System
A tool's only useful if it runs long enough to get the job done, and the DEWALT XRP extended run time batteries keep the DC618K running at full tilt. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries, and any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your system by adding other DEWALT cordless tools (sold separately) as the demands of your job grow.
The DC618K comes with one 18-volt XRP battery and a 1-hour charger.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by DEWALT's two-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
DEWALT DC618K 20-degree angled nailer; 18-volt XRP battery; 1-hour charger; reversible belt hook; no-mar tip; safety glasses; operating instructions
The DC618K engine works as fast as you do--driving up to five nails per second (view larger).
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use. 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) and will accept DEWALT and most other 20-degree angled finish nails
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability; Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4", carrying case, and owner's manual.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
PORTER-CABLE PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit
The Porter-Cable PCFP12234 3-Tool Combo Kit contains: a 6-gal 150 psi compressor (drives more nails than traditional 135 max psi compressor) that weighs only 30lbs, 2.6SCFM at 90 psi, maintenance-free pump, and 120V electric unit which allows user to run on standard household current / FN250SB 16 gauge 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer uses standard 16 gauge finish nails from 1-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch long / BN200SB 18 gauge 2-Inch Brad nailer which uses standard 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch long / TS056: Heavy Duty 3/8" Crown stapler drives Heavy Duty 3/8-inch Crown Staples from 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch for multiple applications. All nailers and staplers have long life maintenance-free motors, tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, and tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. Combo Kit also includes 25ft of 1/4-Inch air hose with a coupler and plug, belt hook accessory, and fasteners. 1-year limited warranty on compressor components.
- 6 gal, 150 psi compressor allows users to drive a large quantity of nails on a single tank charge
- FN250SB; 16ga 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer
- BN200SB; 18ga 2-Inch Brad Nailer. Innovative shroud allows for better protection and portability
- TSO56; Heavy Duty 3/8-Inch Crown Stapler
- 25ft of 1/4-Inch air hose with a coupler and plug
DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit - DWC1KITB
The DEWALT DWC1KIT-B Brad Nailer and Compressor Combo Kit features a DWFP12231 18 GA brad nailer, and a DWFP55126 compressor. The Brad Nailer drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" (16 mm) to 2" (50 mm) length. This nailer offers a long life, oil-free motor with a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads. It also has a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhaust to help keep contaminates away from work, and a magnesium body delivers strong & lightweight design. It also has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an adjustable belt hook that allows the tool to be kept near the user. The Air Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI for long tool runtime and fast recovery (Tested per ISO 1217). The durable oil-free pump provides long maintenance-free operation, and a low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment (Tested per ISO 3744). The low 10 Amp draw motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord, and it has two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users. Shroud includes heavy-duty handle, cord wrap and console cover to make unit easy to carry; only 30 lbs (13.6 kg) for easy portability. Kit includes: (1) DWFP12231 18 ga Brad Nailer, (1) DWFP55126 Compressor, Air hose with fittings, sample fasteners, and owners manual.
- DWFP12231 Brad Nailer drives 18ga nails from 5/8" to 2" length.
- DWFP55126 Compressor offers 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 6 gallon (22.7 L) tank and 165 max PSI
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and tool-free jam release
- Low 75.5 dBA for a quiet work environment
- Kindly refer user manual for instructions.
DEWALT DWFP55126 6-Gallon 165 PSI Pancake Compressor
DEWALT DWFP55126 6 Gal 165 PSI Pancake Compressor features a high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. 14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less. It also offers a 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, which enables long tool run time with quick recovery. The high flow regulator and couplers maximize air tool performance, and a long life oil free pump for maintenance free operation. This unit offers a soft 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work setting. A console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair. This unit also features 2 universal couplers to easily support two users, and a ball drain valve for quick & thorough tank draining. It has protective rubber leg covers to prevent marring. It has a convenient cord wrap for easy storage, and its 30 lb weight makes it quite easy to carry/store. Please confirm that the drain valve is fully closed before using the compressor.
- 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump. SCFM @ 40 PSI 3.7 scfm
- High efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application. 14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less
- 75.5 dBA noise level for a quiet work setting
- High flow regulator and couplers to maximize air tool performance
- Power Supply - 120V, 60Hz, 10 amps., universal motor. The air compressor should be located at least 12 inch away from the wall or other obstructions that will interfere with the flow of air
DEWALT DCN680D1 Cordless Nailer Kit
Charges all DEWALT 12V - 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle's power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite. Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery. Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold.
- Diagnostics with LED indicator Communicates battery charge status: charged
- Charges all DEWALT 12V - 20V max li-ion batteries from a vehicle's power outlet enabling batteries to be charged while driving to work or on a jobsite
- Automatic shut-off protects excessive discharge of vehicle's battery
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
DEWALT DWFP55130 Heavy Duty 200 PSI Quiet Trim Compressor
DEWALT UTC (Ultimate Trim Compressor )
- 3.0 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 2.5 gallon tank and 200 max PSI
- Durable oil free pump provides extended maintenance-free operation
- Low 71.5 dB allows for quieter operation;High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Low 12 amp draw motor provides easy start-up and reduces breaker tripping
- Lightweight (36 lbs), thin (12.5") and compact design is easy to carry and store
DEWALT DW1KIT18PP 18-Guage Brad Nailer 6 Gal. Heavy Duty Pancake Compressor
The DW1KIT18PP Heavy-Duty Compressor Combo Kit is ideal for trim, finish and brad nailing. This kit includes a 6 Gal. Pancake Compressor, 18-Gauge Precision Point Nailer and premium 50 ft. PVC/Rubber blend air hose with factory-installed 1/4 in. fittings. The compressor features an oil-free pump for no mess and long life. 165 max PSI 6.0 Gal. tank (22.7 l) and 2.6 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, enables long tool run time with quick recovery High-efficiency motor for easy start-up in cold weather or extension cord application High-flow regulator and couplers to maximize air tool performance Console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair Outlet tube rerouted to avoid being catch point Precision point technology: precise nail placement due to a smaller nose compared to current DEWALT nailers Precision point technology: no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool Brad nailer (model DWFP12233) features tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal Hose: reinforced, 300 max PSI design for abrasion resistance and long hose life Hose: PVC/rubber blend is non-marring, lightweight and has low memory to resist twisting and kinks
- Includes oil-free 165 PSI max compressor, brad nailer and hose
- Swivel coupler on gun allows freedom of movement
- Features Precision Point technology for precise nail placement
DEWALT 20V MAX XR 16 GA Co
DeWALT DCN662B 20-Volt 16-Gauge Cordless Straight Finish Nailer - Bare Tool
- Authorized Distributor Includes All Documentation and Support.
- Mid range mountain bike
- Supplements for glowing skin
- Landline phones to buy
- Cat litter for odor control 2015
- Electro stimulation devices
- Power tool brands
- Pro scooter bars