Rust-Oleum 203007 Epoxy Shield Basement Floor Kit 1 Pack Gray
Transform your basement into living, playing, and working spaces. The attractive satin finish is easy to keep clean. Great for basement walls too. Water-based for low odor and easy soap and water clean up. No primer is needed 1-coat coverage. Provides a hard, durable surface that resists wear, stains, and abrasions for long-lasting beauty. Kit contains 2 cans (1 quart part A activator and 1 gallon part B base), decorative chips, stir stick, and instruction sheet (English and Spanish). Apply with epoxy roller cover 1/2 In. nap. Kit covers approximately 250 Sq. Ft. depending on porosity of the surface. Available in gray (with optional blue-gray chips), tan (with optional tan-black chips), and tint base (formulas available from Rust Oleum).
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Provides a hard, durable surface that resists wear, stains, and abrasions
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Low odor for user comfort during application
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Rust-Oleum 203373 Professional Floor Coating Kit, Silver Gray, 1 Pack
Rust-Oleum EPOXY Shield Professional Floor Coating strengthens and protects shops and other commercial concrete surfaces. Apply for excellent wear, impact and abrasion resistance to heavy foot and vehicle traffic. Kit includes 2-part solvent-based epoxy coating, Decorative Color Chips and detailed instructions.
- High solids solvents based epoxy coating ideal for garage floors, basements, workshops, etc
- Provides superior resistance to chemicals, wear and even standing water
- Covers up to 200 sq feet per gallon and is ready for heavy foot traffic in 1 day, vehicle ready in 4 days
- Ultimate adhesion and durability, withstands heavy foot and vehicle traffic
- Semi-gloss finish, solid base color and decorative chips can be added
KILZ L377611 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Silver Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon 4 l
A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won't scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity. This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It's resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline. Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches. KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces. This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ 1-part epoxy Acrylic interior/exterior concrete and garage floor paint in Silver Gray with a Satin finish. Ideal for use on new and uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces or painted, stained or sealed concrete. 1 Gallon of KILZ Concrete & Garage Floor Paint covers 400-500 square feet on smooth surfaces and 300-400 square feet on rough surfaces. KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
- A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won't scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity.
- This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It's resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline.
- Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches.
- KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces.
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ 1-part epoxy Acrylic interior/exterior concrete and garage floor paint in Silver Gray with a Satin finish.
- Ideal for use on new and uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces or painted, stained or sealed concrete.
- 1 Gallon of KILZ Concrete & Garage Floor Paint covers 400-500 square feet on smooth surfaces and 300-400 square feet on rough surfaces.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
PC Products 72561 PC-Concrete Two-Part Epoxy Adhesive Paste for Anchoring and Crack Repair, 8.6 oz Cartridge, Gray
PC Concrete epoxy gel is an anchoring and concrete repair product. PC Concrete has exceptional strength, maximum field reliability, along with a high heat deflection temperature of 134 degree F, which provides engineers and contractors with a choice for specifying and setting adhesive anchors in elevated temperature environments. PC Concrete out performs all caulks and hydraulic cement. PC Concrete will not come loose from any cleaned concrete surface. PC Concrete the best solution for permanent concrete repair. PC Concrete is a two component (1:1 ratio), 100 percent solids, high modulus, and structural epoxy gel. It is a solvent free, no odor, high strength, moisture-insensitive epoxy. In addition, PC Concrete has a long working time (20 minutes at 75 degree F), while providing a bolt down/paint time in as little as 4 hours. PC-Concrete has been tested in accordance with the ICC-AC58 Acceptance criteria for adhesive anchors in concrete and masonry elements. PC-Concrete is recognized for the following uses: static loads, seismic / wind loading, long term creep at elevated temperatures, static loading at elevated temperatures, damp holes, freeze thaw conditions, critical and minimum edge and spacing distances. Used as adhesive for wood, metal (all types), glass, brick, block, rubber, concrete, stone, slate, fiberglass, tile, and more in any and all combinations. Color (component a): White. Color (component B): Dark gray. Color (mixed): Concrete gray. Work time (70 degree F): 20 minutes. Cure for service: 4 Hours. Elongation: 1.9 percent. Conduction (electric): Non conductive. Thermal shock: Excellent. Toxicity: Non toxic once cured. Heat range: -20 to 115 degree F. Compressive strength: 10990 psi yield. Compressive modulus: 214,180 psi. Tensile strength: 6790 psi. Heat deflection: 134 degree F 7 day. Bond strength: 1100 psi (2 day), 1640 psi (7 day). Consistency: Non-sag paste. Water Absorption: 0.40 percent. Shrinkage: 0.003.
- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to 115 degrees F
- Provides work time of 20 minutes and cure time of 4 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Meets ASTM C881-99
- Formulated for anchoring threaded rods, bolts, rebar dowels and smooth dowels into concrete, grout filled block and unreinforced masonry.
- PC-Concrete is excellent for filling and repairing cracks in concrete, and out-performs all caulks and hydraulic cements.
- PC-Concrete will not come loose from any cleaned concrete surface and will hold during expansion and contraction of concrete.
- PC-Concrete is the best solution for permanent concrete repair.
DIY Leaky Basement Wall Crack Repair Kit (10 ft.) for Homeowners - Repair Poured Concrete Foundation Wall Cracks, the Waterproofing Contractors Preferred Solution
The Emecole Metro Leaking Basement Crack Repair Kit for Homeowners provides an effective, user-friendly and low cost solution for permanently repairing leaking concrete cracks in poured basement wall foundations. With the use of a standard caulk gun, this kit is equipped with the components for up to 10 feet of concrete wall crack repairs, from hairline thin to as wide as 3/16". Upon injection into the crack, our two-component Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane expands up to approximately 20 times its initial volume to completely fill voids between the foundation and the soil, resulting in a non-shrink closed cell foam barrier that prevents further water entry. Its flexibility allows it to expand and contract with any foundation movement due to freeze and thaw cycles. Includes step-by-step instructions applicable for first-time concrete crack repair applicators or seasoned veterans. The low pressure injection process for poured foundation crack repair was pioneered by founder Lou Cole dating back to 1987, and quickly became the preferred process by concrete and basement waterproofing contractors. This proven method will permanently repair your leaking basement wall crack problem.
- Permanent repair. User friendly foundation crack repair for DIY Homeowners.
- Effectively fill leaking basement wall cracks. Prevents water from entering the crack.
- Low viscosity polyurethane formulated for injection into hairline cracks or up to 3/16" wide.
- Inject from inside foundation wall via standard caulk gun. Requires no drilling into concrete.
- We are a pioneer of low pressure concrete crack repair dating back to 1987.
Rubbermaid Commercial Standard Floor Squeegee, 18-inch Dual Moss, Black, FG9C2600BLA
Rubbermaid Commercial FG9C2600BLA Standard Floor Squeegee, 18-inch Dual Moss. The standard floor squeegee has a dual moss rubber blade. It accepts a tapered handle. Handles problems in most any work environment. 0 18 inches long by 3 inches wide by 4.5 inches high. 0.55 pounds. Made in Belgium.
- The standard floor squeegee has a dual moss rubber blade.
- It accepts a tapered handle.
- Handles problems in most any work environment.
- 18 inches long by 3 inches wide by 4.5 inches high. 0.55 pounds. Made in Belgium.
Rust-Oleum 286894 RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Kit Copper Pot 70 Fl. Oz
Rust-Oleum rocksolid metallic garage floor kit is made from a unique polycuramine formula that provides a tough, Ultra hard coating on properly prepared interior concrete floors including garages, basements, workshops and any other interior concrete within the home. Resistant to salt, oil, gas and other harsh chemicals this coating bonds to concrete and provides a unique, shimmery high-gloss finish on floors. Strong enough to hold up in the most demanding, high use areas yet the Ultra low odor and low VOC make it safe to use on any interior space. Provides quick return to use with ability to walk on in 8-10 hours and drive on in 24 hours.
- Durable, polycuramine concrete coating works on interior concrete surfaces including garage floors, workshops, basements, family rooms and more
- Self-leveling, buildable formula is 20X stronger than epoxy, comes in a unique eco-friendly burst pouch and is virtually VOC and odor free
- Complete projects quickly; coating is walk on ready in 8-10 hours and vehicle ready within 24 hours
- Each kit covers up to 125 sq. Ft. Depending upon surface porosity. Clean up with mineral spirits
- Extreme high-gloss finish in a shimmery metallic Color resists cracking, peeling, chemical spills, hot tire pick up and provides a showroom quality floor in 1-coat that lasts
Rust-Oleum 261846 50 Voc - 2.5 Car Epoxy Shield Garage Floor Kit, Tan
- Water and chemical resistant; long lasting results
- No hot tire pick-up
- No peel promise
- Water-based for low odor
- Finish up to 500 Square Feet or a 2-1/2 car garage for complete coverage
Coloredepoxies 10012 Dark Brown Epoxy Resin Coating Made with Beautiful and Vibrant Pigments, 100 solids, For Garage Floors, Basements, Concrete and Plywood. 3 Quart Kit
Colored Epoxies is a two component super flexible epoxy coating system (2:1 Mix Ratio of Two Resins to one Curative). This durable coating is flexible and abrasion resistant. Colored Epoxies is 100 Solids coating and is Zero VOC & VOHAP Free. Colored Epoxies is to be used in combination with our Clear Coat for Exterior Applications. Colored Epoxies has superb performance in architectural applications. Trust in Colored Epoxies High Performance Architectural Coatings to protect your investments from UV degradation and damage from the environment. Our durable coatings provide abrasion resistance for long wear resistance and color retention. Our Colored Epoxies' Nano-Composite Technology exhibits a higher transmission of visible light which makes our colors more beautiful and vibrant and your buildings more energy efficient. Our products will adhere to Prepared Surfaces, Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass. Pot Life is approximately 30 min. Colored Epoxies has a commitment to total quality. Product comes in 3 containers, two containers of Resin and one container of Curative. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Make sure that you order enough material to complete your job! Check you square footage measurements and coverage to determine the correct amount of material for your project. Custom Colors Dye Lots May Vary Between Orders.
- VERY FLEXIBLE 100 Solids, odorless, The coverage per kit s between 60 Sq.Ft to 75 Sq.Ft
- NON WATER BASED Professional Grade Epoxy, Waterproofing. Mold and Mildew Resistant
- SURFACE APPLICATION: Plywood, Concrete. bar tops.
- IMPACT RESISTANT super high gloss durable finish. Ultra Premium Non Cracking or Chipping
- ZERO VOC & VOHAP Free. UV resistant. Application instruction included with each kit
RadonSeal Concrete Foundation Crack Repair Kit (10 ft) - The Homeowner's Solution to Fixing Basement Wall Cracks Like The Pros!
The RadonSeal DIY Foundation Concrete Crack Repair Kit stops water leaks through hariline or large cracks in concrete foundation walls using state-of-the-art low-pressure injection. NO DRILLING REQUIRED! A complete crack injection kit for homeowners or contractors. Only a conventional caulking gun needed for injection. Two-component polyurethane forcefully expands and permanently fills the entire crack (up to 22-inch. thick walls). Tenaciously bonds to dry or wet concrete but remains flexible to allow for its natural movement. Will never leak again, unlike caulk or hydraulic cement. Enough to seal up to 10 linear ft. of cracks in poured concrete.
- NO DRILLING REQUIRED - The low-pressure injection method eliminates the need for drilling.
- HAIRLINE CRACKS - Low viscosity urethane is suitable even for the repair of hairline cracks.
- NO NEED TO EXCAVATE - Save serious money by repairing the crack from the inside.
- NO SPECIAL TOOLS REQUIRED - Use a standard caulking gun to inject.
- PERMANENT - Prevents water seepage permanently!
- Cat litter no dust
- Women snow boots
- Aftermarket truck horn
- Stethoscope for medical students 2017
- Comedy clubs in nyc
- Hot water heaters 2016
- Botanical gardens in california