BOSS Audio AVA1210 7 Band Pre-Amp Car Equalizer With Gold-Plated Front/Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
Set your source volume at a position between 6 oclock and 9 oclock, and leave it at this setting. Always use the AVA1210 volume control as a master main volume control. It has better electronics, higher signal to noise ratio and is more linear than any source unit volume control available. If engine noise is audible, check the ground connection on all units and in the audio system.
- Volume control with up to 8 volts RMS of output
- Seven band equalizer with 18 dB boost/Cut
- Specific bandwidth for each band
- Low noise BI-FET op-amp design yields minimum distortion
- On-board 30 volt BI-Polar switching power supply
- Subwoofer outputs and level controls
- Subwoofer frequency selection switch (32Hz/64Hz/128Hz)
- Input selector for AUX or CD
- Universal half-DIN chassis for ease of installation
- Gold plated RCA input/output connectors
- 20 dB headroom eliminates signal overload
- Blue light illumination
- Frequency bands: Front channel 125Hz, 500Hz, 3.5kHz, 12Khz / Rear channel 50Hz, 600Hz, 6.3kHz
- Boost/Cut: /-18 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 110 dB ref 1 volt input
- Frequency response: 1Hz 15kHz, /-1 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 8 volts RMS
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05
- Input sensitivity: 150mV
- Headroom: 20 dB
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms
- Stereo separation: 82 dB/1kHz
- Operating voltage: 11-15 volts negative ground
- Output impedance: 50k Ohms
- Dimensions: 1 x 7 x 4-9/16 / 27.5mm x 178mm x 115mm
- Front Adjustable EQ Band Frequencies: 125 Hz, 500 Hz, 3.5 kHz, 12 kHz
- Rear Adjustable EQ Bands Frequencies: 50 Hz, 600 Hz, 6.3 kHz
- Switchable Subwoofer Filter 32 Hz - 128 Hz, Frequency Response 10 Hz - 15 kHz
- Inputs: Dual 2 Channel Source. Outputs: Front, Rear & Sub. Fader Control
- Gain / - 18 dB, Maximum Input Voltage 15 Volts, Maximum Output Voltage 8 Volts
- Signal to Noise Ratio > 110 dB, Channel Separation 20 dB, Total Harmonic Distortion 0.050
- Dimensions: Depth 4.6" x Width 7" x Height 1"
- 1 Year Warranty
- 7 Bands
- RCA Input; Subwoofer output
- Subwoofer level control; Preamp/amplified, Preamp
- Night illumination
- Subwoofer Level Control
AudioControl LC2i 2 Channel Line Out Converter Wwith AccuBASS and Subwoofer Control
Audio Control LC2i 2-channel line output converter for adding amps to your factory system
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs - Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
Clarion EQS755 7-Band Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Front 3.5mm Auxiliary Input, Rear RCA Auxiliary Input and High Level Speaker Inputs
The EQS755 is 1/2-Din Chassis Graphic EQ w/ Built-In Low-Pass Filter. Equipped with a full-featured 7-band graphic equalizer, you will enjoy superior control over the audio spectrum with frequency adjustments in the 50 Hz to 16 kHz range over seven bands. This gives you the power to get the most of your sound system, and the ability to contour the sound output to your musical taste.
- 1/2-Din Chassis Graphic Equalizer with Built-In Low-Pass Filter6-Channel / 8-Volt RCA Outputs (Front, Rear and Subwoofer)7-Ban Graphic Equalizer (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz, 16KHz)
- 3.5mm Front AUX Input2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Variable Gain AdjustmentRCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- Blue IlluminationIndependent Master Volume and Subwoofer Level Control with Fader ControlSelectable 12dB Low-Pass Filer (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Ground Loop Isolation CircuitDimensions: 7"(W)x4-1/4"(L)x1"(H)
Planet Audio Half-DIN, Band Car Equalizer, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter, Fixed Bands
How An Equalizer Is Used
The Planet Audio PEQ10 parametric equalizer is a high-fidelity signal processor/preamplifier that allows you to control the relative levels within the audible frequency spectrum of a stereophonic system. It is intended for use in a car audio system which includes amplifiers in a signal path after the equalizer, and provides front, rear, and subwoofer low level outputs via RCA connectors.
- EQ center frequencies: 75Hz 200Hz 2kHz 20kHz
- Equalization range: /- 18 dB (boost/cut)
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: Variable 45 180Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: 105 dB
- THD: 0.05
- Subwoofer channel THD: 0.05
- Channel separation: 60 dB
- Low Level Input Voltage: 0.5 V
- Defeat/Equalizer: 0 dB/ /-1 dB
- Power supply: 10-16V negative ground
- Output voltage: 7V RMS
Front Panel Controls And Key Features
- Master Volume Control: Use this to adjust the overall output volume level.
- Fader: Use this control to balance the sound level between front and rear speakers as desired.
- Auxiliary Input Selector: This button permits you to select the equalizer input source. The unit features separate rear RCA inputs for CD/DVD players and your choice of an AUX input.
- Subwoofer Frequency: Use this knob to set the crossover frequency for the subwoofer output channel (i.e. it is a low pass filter)
- Subwoofer Gain: This control permits you to increase or decrease the output level of the subwoofer channels.
- Boost/Cut Controls: Each of these controls represent a range of frequencies surrounding a center frequency to cover the audio spectrum from subwoofer frequencies to treble frequencies. Adjust these controls to suit your taste and listening environment. Each center frequency can be adjusted /- 12 dB.
- Four fixed bands (high, mid, low and sub) with 12dB of boost / cut adjustment. The adjustable subwoofer crossover and gain control add flexibility to your bottom end
- 4 Band Adjustment, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter
- Subwoofer Level Control, Auxiliary Input
- Master Volume Control, Fader Control
- Input Sensitivity Adjustment, PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Power Supply
- S / N: 85dB, Night Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 7" x Width 1.4" x Height 5.1"
- 1 Year Warranty
Sound Storm S4EQ 4 Band Pre-Amp Car Equalizer with Gold-Plated Front/Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
The 4-Band Preamp Equalizer from Sound storm features front, rear and subwoofer outputs and it comes equipped with a fader control. The gold-plated connectors will stand the test of time and the dual-color illumination lights up all of the controls.
- Dual Color Illumination
- Variable Subwoofer Filter, Subwoofer Level Control, Master Volume Control
- Switchable Phase Selector, Fader Control, Input Selector, 2 Source Input
- Gold-Plated Front, Rear, and Subwoofer Outputs, Pre-amp Output: 7 V
- EQ Band Center Frequencies: 40 Hz, 150 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz
- Boost / Cut at Center Frequencies: / - 18 Db
- Dimensions: 4-1 / 4" (L) x 6-13 / 16" (W) x 1-1 / 8" (H)
- Warranty: Sound Storm Provides A 1 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon.com
Gravity Professional Digital Bass Machine GR-EQP11
PRO DIGITAL BASS MACHINE BY GRAVITY!
- MASTER VOLUME CONTROL UP TO 9 VOLTS RMS
- 4 BAND PARAMETIRC EQ WITH 12DB BOOST/CUT
- ON-BOARD 30V BIPOLAR SWITCHING POWER
- SUBWOOFER LEVEL CONTROL
- SUBWOOFER FREQUENCY SELECTORS
Nobsound Auto Car Amplifier Audio Subwoofer Bass Control Knob Sub Gain Equalizer Regulator Frequency Controller RCA Line Level Adjust
This remote amplifier level control adds sub-woofer level controls or balances a multiple amplifier installation
Fine tunes the volume of any RCA line level signal you wish to control
Connect the RCA from the output of this controller to the amplifier, and wire the car stereo output to the RCA input of this unit
Dash mount amplifier level control for Volume Adjustment
Can adjust the amplifier gain while driving
Perfect for balancing the system to change music styles
Simple in and out connections, no additional wiring needed
Just rotate the button gently, and the different frequencies can make the song sounds different
Name: Car Power Amplifier Volume Regulator
Compatible: Car Universal
Adds a dash mounted sub-woofer volume control
Used to adjust an amplifier's power level, stereo, equalizer or crossover volume form the dashboard or other remote locations
4 gold plated RCA's (2 RCA input & 2 RCA output)
Level control knob
Material: Plastic Shell
Two ways of regulation: Tone-up regulation / Frequency regulation
1 * Bass Controller
4 * Screws
- This remote amplifier level control adds sub-woofer level controls or balances a multiple amplifier installation
- Fine tunes the volume of any RCA line level signal you wish to control
- Connect the RCA from the output of this controller to the amplifier, and wire the car stereo output to the RCA input of this unit
- Dash mount amplifier level control for Volume Adjustment; Can adjust the amplifier gain while driving
- Perfect for balancing the system to change music styles; Simple in and out connections, no additional wiring needed
Precision Power E.7 1/2 DIN 7-Band Parametric Equalizer with LED Display
7-Band Parametric Equalizer with LED display
- Independent subwoofer level control
- 2 selectable balanced RCA inputs
- Front, rear, & subwoofer RCA outputs
- White LED backlit control knobs
- Built-in 7V max line driver
Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/Front, Rear Sub Output
Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/ Front, Rear Sub Output. Includes mounting brackets and screws for easy installation. 7 adjustable bands of equalization (50Hz,125Hz,315Hz,750Hz,2.2KHz,6KHz and 12KHz).
Each band is adjustable from -18dB to 18dB. Adjustable subwoofer frequency from 40Hz to 250Hz. Built in crossover. Subwoofer level controls and subwoofer frequency cutoff controls (40-250 Hz).
Built in 7 volt line driver. Blue LED lights on each rotary knob . Front, rear, and sub preamp outputs. Aux input with gain knob to adjust aux volume . Strong metal chassis with high quality rotary knobs for all controls.
Amazing quality with low distortion (Built with top quality components). Frequency response: 20Hz TO 20KHz /- 1dB . S/N Ratio: 101 dB. Crossover Roll-Off: 12dB per octave.
Input impedance: 10K. Input sensitivity: 200mv per channel >7V. THD: 0.01. Input: 12V. Output: 15V. Power requirement: 11-16V DC . Unit dimensions in inches: 7.04 x 4.72 1.1.
- Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/ Front, Rear Sub Output. Includes mounting brackets and screws for easy installation. 7 adjustable bands of equalization (50Hz,125Hz,315Hz,750Hz,2.2KHz,6KHz and 12KHz).
- Each band is adjustable from -18dB to 18dB. Adjustable subwoofer frequency from 40Hz to 250Hz. Built in crossover. Subwoofer level controls and subwoofer frequency cutoff controls (40-250 Hz).
- Built in 7 volt line driver. Blue LED lights on each rotary knob . Front, rear, and sub preamp outputs. Aux input with gain knob to adjust aux volume . Strong metal chassis with high quality rotary knobs for all controls.
- Amazing quality with low distortion (Built with top quality components). Frequency response: 20Hz TO 20KHz /- 1dB . S/N Ratio: 101 dB. Crossover Roll-Off: 12dB per octave.
- Input impedance: 10K. Input sensitivity: 200mv per channel >7V. THD: 0.01. Input: 12V. Output: 15V. Power requirement: 11-16V DC . Unit dimensions in inches: 7.04" x 4.72" 1.1".
XEQ-9XO Equalizer 9 BAND PREMIUM EQUALIZER/PRE-AMP
This equalizer is a high fidelity audio control that automatically adjusts the bandwidth or "Q" as you change frequencies. The built-in preamplifier stage raises the signal level of your head unit and increases the dynamic range of your system. PWM Power Supply provides steady voltage from the vehicle's charging system which can vary under normal driving conditions. Fader control allows easy balancing between the front and rear speakers when used with separate amplifiers for the front and rear channels. Retractable control knobs allow you to adjust your settings and then "push in" to prevent accidental movement. Frequency Response: 20HZ-40KHz Variable Subwoofer Frequency Roll-off 30Hz-120Hz Front Panel Source Selector 2 Low Level RCA Inputs: Rear Aux and Rear CD 3 Low Level RCA Outputs: Sub, Front and Rear Housed in DIN chassis
- STEREO PREMIUM EQUALIZATION w/ VARIABLE SUBWOOFER CONTROL: Combine these controls for maximum flexibility with a subwoofer crossover to turn your dashboard into a mini-mixing board, giving you ultimate bass response.
- MASTER VOLUME CONTROL: This one knob allows the user to raise the volume on your source units to their maximum level, eliminating the need to adjust multiple controls.
- AUXILLARY INPUT SELECTOR: The SOURCE switch on the front of the equalizer allows the user to switch back and forth between two sources. If you are thinking about adding a video system, DVD player, or extra CD player this feature makes hook-up easy and functional.
- PRE_AMP LINE DRIVER: Boosts the output voltage of your Radio (head unit) and increases it up to 20dB (10-13volts peak) and then deliver it to the amplifier inputs.
- NIGHT ILLUMINATION: When the EQ is powered-on the control knobs are back lit with blue illumination for easier adjustment at night
- Wake up light
- Fishing rods 2017
- Heads up display for cars
- Med cruises
- Hammer drills for concrete
- Muzzle for pitbull
- Heavy duty shovel