Rockford R169X2 6 x 9 Inches Full Range Coaxial Speaker, Set of 2
The R169X2 is a 6x9 2-way full-range speaker rated at 65 watts RMS for a new generation of factory replacement speakers. Kit includes integrated high-pass crossovers and mounting hardware.
- Vacuum Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Silk dome flush mounted tweeter
- Integrated tweeter crossover
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
Magnadyne LS69W 6" x 9" High Power Subwoofer
- IMPP(Injection molded polypropylene)woofer cone
- Power Handling: Peak: 100 watts / RMS: 50 watts
- 60Hz-20kHz Frequency response
- 4 ohm Impedance
Rockville RVL69W 6x9 300w Competition Cast Aluminum Car Subwoofer Mid-BassLows
For all of you looking at this product who are familiar with the RVL series from Rockville you already know that these 6x9 mid-bass/low frequency woofers are one of the most powerful 6x9 speakers ever created! These speakers can handle a lot of power and they produce an incredible amount of lows and mid-bass. These are very unique because they can play frequencies of a mid-bass speaker and a woofer. This is a distinct advantage over a pure mid-bass speaker that can not play woofer frequencies. If you want to have the best sound quality or if you want to win competitions then you need these speakers. These woofers will play frequencies that your subs can not hit and also play frequencies your midranges can not hit.. Most mid-bass drivers can not handle even 25 as much power as these. In order to build the loudest 6x9 speakers on the market the Rockville engineers had to create these with the ability to handle more bass than many subwoofers. They created these monster 6x9 speakers with 2" voice coils (usually only subs have 2" voice coils), and double stacked 60 OZ Magnets (most subs have magnets half this size).
These weigh in at 9 pounds each! These are heavier than many 12" subwoofers! These can easily handle a high powered external amp. These are rated with 150 watts RMS each, however, they can handle even more than that from our testing. These are rated with strict standards. When you buy products from a brand like Rockville, JL Audio, or RE Audio, you get way more power than comparing it with products from other brands which are rated with similar power. For example, we have compared a Rockville 150 watt RMS speaker VS a Pyle 250 watt RMS speaker and the Rockville was twice as loud even though the Pyle is rated with more power.
You will not be let down, we guarantee! Usually, in competitions, the one thing missing from some of the top vehicles is having mid-bass. With these speakers, you will be able to hear the mid-bass loud and clear, even if you have incredibly loud bass! You can install these in any 6x9 location, or you can install them in an empty 6x9 enclosure.
- Rockville RVL69W Competition 6x9 300W Peak / 150W RMS woofer
- Power Handling Per Speaker: 300 Watts Peak / 150 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- 9 pounds each!
- 6 x 9" Single Voice Coil 4 Ohm subwoofer
- Plays extremely loud mid-bass and low frequencies
HD-690CF.2 - CDT Audio 6" x 9" 125W RMS 2-Ohm Carbon Fiber Subwoofer
- HD-690CF.2 - CDT Audio 6" x 9" 125W RMS 2-Ohm Carbon Fiber Subwoofer
- Power handling:125WRS (250WPk)
- Impedance 2 Ohm
- Dimensions: 6.625"X 9.25"
- Mounting depth: 3.5"
CL-69S Slim - CDT Audio 6" x 9" 180W RMS Carbon Fiber Subwoofer
CDT AUDIO CL-69S SLIM 6" X 9" 180W RMS CARBON FIBER CAR SUBWOOFERS SPEAKERS NEW
- Cone Surround Butyl Rubber Free Air Use Mount in Rear Deck, Large Door or Panel
- Frequency Reesponse (In Tuned Enclosure): 48Hz - 3000Hz Power Handling: 180W RMS
- Impedance: 4-Ohm Sensitivity: 89.6dB Magnet Weight: 30 oz
- Voice Coil: 2.0" Dimensions: 6.625" x 9.25" (168.3 mm x 235 mm) Ellipse Exclusive of Mounting Tabs 6" x 8.625" (152.4 mm x 219.99 mm) Ellipse
- Mounting Depth: 2.87" Cone: Carbon Fiber Cone
Rockford Fosgate P1694 Punch 6"x9" 4-Way Full Range Speaker (Pair)
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle!
- FlexFit basket design
- OEM adapter plate included
- PEI dome tweeter
- 6-by-9-inch full-range speaker with 150 watts maximum power handling (75 watts RMS)
- Mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone with butyl rubber surround
- PEI dome tweeter with built-in crossover
- Flex Fit basket allows slight adjustment of the speaker when mounted
- 60Hz - 24kHz frequency response with 91dB sensitivity
CL-69SUB - CDT Audio 6x9" Mid/Subwoofers
- Stamped Steel Frame
- Carbon treated cone
- Rubber surround
- Diameter: 6X9" (150X230 mm)
- Sensitivity: 90.1 dB; Power Handling: 100 Watt RMS (100Hz high pass); Frequency Response: 45 4000 Hz; Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
New Pair Pioneer 400 Watts 6" X 9" 3-Way 4 ohms Full Range Coaxial with 2" Cone midrange and 3/8" Dome tweeter Car Audio Stereo Bass Woofer Loud Speakers 6X9" w/ FREE ALPHASONIK EARBUDS
Immerse yourself in vivid audio with these Pioneer TS-G6945R 2-way car speakers, which feature 6" x 9" IMPP composite woofer cones to deliver deep, powerful bass. The rubber-coated cloth surround helps ensure robust sound.
Pioneer TS-A6970F A-Series Coaxial Speaker System (5 Way, 6" x 9") (2pairs)
- Drop-in replacement installation
- OPEN & SMOOTH sound design
- Clear, high frequencies & deep rich bass
- Low distortion
- Midrange/tweeter bridge with Waveguide
- High heat-resistant wire voice coil
- Carbon & mica-reinforced IMPP woofer cone
- Elastic polymer surround material
- 12.7oz ferrite woofer magnet
- 11mm & 18mm PET dome tweeters
- 9mm PET dome super tweeter
- 2 1/4" PEI film cone midrange
- 4,300Hz woofer to midrange crossover
- Imp: 4
- Includes multifit installation adapters, screws, speaker lead wires & grills
- 5-way, 6" x 9" speakers
- Freq resp: 34Hz-25kHz
- 600W max, 100W RMS
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1W/1m
- 2 7/8" mounting depth
- The Pioneer A-Series TS-A6970F 5 way, 6 in. x 9 in. Speaker System is an excellent choice to greatly improve sound quality and the audio experience for 6 in. x 9 in. factory speaker locations in your vehicle.
- These Pioneer car speakers are custom-fit to replace original factory speakers to provide drop-in replacement installation with improved acoustic performance.
- New Tweeter design for clearer higher frequency
- These car speakers also feature Pioneer's OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept which provides a seamless and smooth transition between the woofer and midrange tweeter drivers to deliver uniform, off-axis frequency response that is optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners' ears.
- The TS-A6970F speakers also feature visually appealing, partially meshed grills and multi-fit installation brackets.
Pair Rockville RV69.2C 6x9 Component Car Speakers 1000 Watts/220w RMS CEA Rated
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite magnets. The RV series speakers are designed with superior SPL response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97 of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state out-of-this-world wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
Top of the line components!
Rockville speakers only use the best sourced components. We use efficient and high powered magnets along with aluminum voice coils wound with 100 oxygen free copper. We pay attention to every detail ensuring you get the best sound in your car.
- Rockville RV69.2C 6x9 Component car speakers (pair). Peak Power Rating: 1000 Watts per Pair / 500 Watts Each. CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 220 Watts per Pair / 110 Watts Each. Injection Molded Polypropylene woofer cone gives amazing bass and mids.
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround. 1.2" PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs. Flush and surface mounting tweeter options. Fine-tuned 2-Way Crossover, 12db/Octave Roll Off. Ferro Fluid Cooled Tweeter Magnet. Steel high quality basket.
- Frequency response: 30-22,000 Hz. Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1w/1m. Mount depth: 3.35". Impedance: 4 Ohm. Grilles included. 1.2 Inch Aluminum voice coils. 100 oxygen free copper voice coil windings. Black electro-plated T-yoke and washers.
- Rubber magnet boot cover. Cotton spider material. Copper terminals. Cutout diameter: 8.58" x 5.83". Magnet: 27 Oz Y25 magnet. Magnet dimensions: 120mm x 18mm. Fs: 60.735 hz. Re: 3.6 OHM. Qes: 1.638. Qts: 1.066. Qms: 3.05. Fits 6x9".
- Top mounting depth of woofer: 3.35" Inch. Bottom mounting depth of woofer: 3.62" inch (This measures the speaker from top to bottom). Top mounting depth of tweeter: 0.79". Bottom mounting depth of tweeter: 1.18". Tweeter mounting diameter: 1.93".
- Birthday gift for brother in law
- Material for comforter
- Miter saw for trim
- Comedies on amazon prime 2018
- Keyboard trays
- Cargo trailers
- Mobility scooters