Bickmore Gard-More Water & Stain Repellent 8oz- Leather Protector and Suede Protector Waterproofing Spray Guard for Boots, Shoes, Clothing, Hats, Jackets & More
When used regularly, Gard-More helps keep treated items protected from water and stains while minimizing rub off and scuffing. Ideal for suede, hats and leather. Gard-More is a silicone-free protector.
Always check for colorfastness in a hidden area before using.
Leather & Suede Care: Hold the bottle away from the surface and spray evenly. Do not saturate. Allow to dry before use.
Hat Care: Brush the hat in a circular motion. Hold the bottle away from the surface and spray evenly. Do not saturate. Allow to dry before use.
MADE IN THE USA:
Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Suede & Nubuck Cleaner in the United States of America.
Our goal is 100 customer satisfaction at all times. If you are unhappy with our product for any reason please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- SUPERIOR WATERPROOF TREATMENT- Bickmore's Gard-More Water & Stain Repellent has been specially formulated to add a protective layer to your valued goods helping guard against water and stains while minimizing rub off and scuffing.
- WORKS ON LEATHER, SUEDE, FABRIC, FELT, NUBUCK AND MORE- Protecting against dirt, water & stains on all colors of hats, coats, footwear, tack, jackets, shells, gloves, furniture, luggage, car upholstery, boat seats and more
- QUICK AND EFFICIENT SPRAY APPLICATOR: The Gard-More non-aerosol spray applicator provides quick and complete coverage, ensuring that no areas are left unprotected.
- BREATHABLE: Gard-More provides a strong invisible layer of protection, while still allowing the material to breathe, keeping leather and other materials flexible and looking their best.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to make all Bickmore Gard-More Non-Aerosol in the United States of America.
Apple Brand Garde Rain & Stain Water Repellent - Protector Spray For Handbags, Purses, Shoes, Boots, Accessories, Furniture - Won't Alter Color - Great For Vachetta
- SAFE FROM RAIN & STAINS: Garde will make sure that your handbag and shoes are safe if you get caught in the rain. By forming an invisible protective layer, Garde keeps your products free from water spots, salt stains, body oil, grease, perspiration, coffee, wine, and any other dangers to your leather goods.
- WON'T AFFECT APPEARANCE: Apple Brand Garde will not alter the color or shade of your products, or leave any sticky or gummy residues. Our products are trusted by some of the biggest names in fashion and are recommended time and time again for their gentle yet effective care on leathers and fabrics.
- USE ON ALL YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS: Great for handbags, purses, heels, flats, shoes, boots, wallets, belts, furniture, car interiors, and more!
- MADE IN USA - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are proud to keep all of our manufacturing and customer service in the USA and stand behind all of our products 100. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order please let us know and we will be sure to make it right!
FOUR SEASONS WEATHERGARD 5.5 Oz
Directions: Shake well before using. For best results, clean surface to be sprayed and allow to dry. Brush suede thoroughly before using. Hold can upright, 6-8" from the surface and spray evenly over entire area. Allow article to dry thoroughly for 30-60 minutes at room temperature. A second treatment is recommended. Repeat applications as necessary. Use in well ventilated area, away from heat and flame. Do not use while smoking. Treated items must be retreated after washing or dry cleaning.
- All season water and stain repellent protects leather, suede and nubuck.
- The gentle formula is also safe on all colors, although we do recommend testing a small spot in a low visible area to test colorfastness.
- For best results, clean the surface to be sprayed and brush suede thoroughly before using.
- Can be used on shoes, boots, handbags, and much more.
- Clear spray protector to keep leather from getting damaged.
Leather Milk Leather Water Repellent and Protector - Water Protectant No. 3 - All Natural, Non-Toxic Water Proofer and Liquid Sealant. Made in the USA. 2 Sizes. Includes Premium Applicator Pad!
Water Protectant No. 3
Just like milk is a primary nutrient for life, Leather Milk is a vital nutrient for your leather. Originally designed for and recommended by Saddleback Leather Company, Chamberlains Leather Milk Water Protectant No. 3 is a weather repellent containing deeply penetrating all-natural oils and waxes that protect and condition your leather.
Water Protectant No. 3 is also 100 Made in the America. Our all-natural recipes are designed to gently condition, clean, strengthen, preserve, beautify and restore your leather without overloading it with heavy cream, honey oils or toxic chemicals.
Whether you are hunting, fishing, hiking, riding or camping, Water Protectant No. 3 is ready to brave it all. Through the rain, mud or snow you can rest at ease knowing your leather is safe. Chamberlain's Leather Milk (Leather Care Liniment No. 1) is used on all Saddleback Leather Company's products before the items are shipped to their customers.
Water Protectant No. 3 is perfect for use on:
-Auto upholstery, your favorite leather handbag, briefcase, wallet, jacket, purses, shoes, red wing boots, saddle, tack, outdoor coats, gloves, hunting boots, motorcycle gear, leather furniture, auto leather, apparel, and accessories.
Leather Care Tips:
-Read all instructions before use. Leather Milk is not for consumption.
-Use carefully on unfinished leather. Not for use on suede.
-Ensure a wax-based conditioner is recommended for your leather. Test in discrete area before using.
- EASY TO APPLY. PROTECT FROM THE ELEMENTS. RESTORE LEATHER TO NEW. WATCH WATER BEAD UP AND ROLL OFF - Chamberlain's Leather Milk Water Protectant No. 3 is a non-sticky, no mess protection cream that allows you to easily and quickly apply to repel water. Deep Conditions and protects from liquids. Rest knowing your leather is safe even in the most harsh weather conditioners.
- ALSO WORKS TO WATERPROOF INDOOR LEATHER - Do you have young kids (or adult kids) who spill their drink on the couch? How about in the car? Water Protectant No. 3 is perfect for any leather that might come in contact with harsh conditions, chemicals, or liquids.
- CHEMICAL FRE - By using the Chamberlain's Leather Milk No. 3 you can save your leather from the damage caused by chemically based products. Also, from noxious fumes and any unpleasant smell. Our blend of natural waxes, oils, and fragrance will extend the life of your cherished leather while preserving that original leather smell.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER COMPANY - Tested on millions of leather items over the years. Saddleback makes some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods on the market. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before shipping to customers.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you aren't satisfied for any reason we will give you a 100 refund.
Sof Sole Mink Oil for Conditioning and Waterproofing Leather, 3.5-Ounce
Sof Sole Mink Oil is formulated to waterproof, condition, preserve, and protect leather goods, such as boots, shoes, purses, belts, jackets, hats, baseball gloves, saddles, and harnesses. The oil creates a waterproof barrier against the elements and helps to protect leather by preventing water, salt, and perspiration stains. Easy to use, mink oil should be applied with a clean cloth and worked into the leather; after allowing a few minutes for absorption, any excess can be wiped away, and the product is ready to use. Mink oil may darken some leathers, and should be tested first in an inconspicuous area before application. Sof Sole Mink Oil for Conditioning and Waterproofing Leather comes in a 3.5-ounce resealable tin, measuring 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches, and weighing 0.34 pounds.
- Mink oil for waterproofing, conditioning, and preserving leather goods
- Ideal for leather boots, shoes, purses, jackets, hats, baseball gloves, saddles and harnesses
- The oil creates a waterproof barrier against the elements and helps to protect leather by preventing water, salt, and perspiration stains
- Easy to use and dries within minutes; may darken some leathers, test first in an inconspicuous area
- Resealable tin contains 3.5 ounces of mink oil; tin measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches and weighs 0.34 pounds
Kiwi Boot Protector, 10.5 Ounce
Kiwi boot protector bonds to leather and fabric to provide a water barrier while allowing materials to breathe.
- Unique silicone formula bonds to leather and fabrics to create an extremely tough barrier, while still allowing materials to breathe
- Ideal for work, hunting, hiking and other outdoor boots and shoes
- Odorless when dried and cured
Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof Spray-On 125ml
Nikwax Fabric & Leather Waterproofing is ideal for synthetic/leather footwear.
- Adds water repellency to synthetic or leather footwear
- Clean first with Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel for best results
- Spray-on application
- Recommended use on smooth leather, fabric, or Gore-tex shoes, boots, and gloves
- Water based, biodegradable, and contains no PFCs, VOCs, optical brighteners, or added scent
Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent, 2 - 10.5 oz cans
Silicone bonds to leather/fabric to create an extremely tough water barrier, while still allowing article to breathe. Ideal for tents, tarps, boots, hunting apparel, outdoor gear, boat covers, and patio furniture. Odorless when thoroughly dried and cured.
- Silicone bonds to leather/fabric to create an extremely tough water barrier
- Allows articles to breathe
- Ideal for tents, tarps, boots, hunting apparel, outdoor gear, boat covers, patio furniture
- Odorless when thoroughly dried and cured
Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP Leather Conditioner Natural Oil Beeswax Formula (4oz)
Industrial strength leather preservative (lp) was originally developed for firefighters' leather boots. This unique Beeswax/Propolis Suspension Formula protects leather against caustic fire-retardant chemicals, heat, water, and abrasion. Natural oils in Heavy Duty LP are gradually released into the fibers as a long term lubrication. Heat and flexing cause oils to be released, oiling the leather when it needs it most, making this an excellent leather boot conditioner. Before application, a spot test is recommended because Heavy Duty will darken your leather. Not recommended for Suede. Apply Heavy Duty LP to your leather work boots, saddle bags and chaps, belts, holsters, sheathes, baseball gloves, and more. Made in the USA.
- Beeswax Cream Formula Melts By Hand
- Repels Water, Acids, Petroleum, Salt, And Chemicals
- Restores Dried And Sun Faded Leather
- Resists Mold, Mildew, Bacteria, Scuffing, Abrasion, Stitch Tear, And Cracking
- Heavy Duty LP is Made in the USA
Moneysworth & Best Suede & Nubuck Protector, 5.6-Ounce
Moneysworth and Best Suede and Nubuck Protector provides all suede and unbuckle articles with a maximum protection against rain, stains and humidity. Ideal for use on all Suede and Nubuck shoes boots, handbags and garments. Regular use will increase stain and water resistance. Won't discolor suede or unbuckle.
- Repels water, soil and stains on all Suede and Nubuck shoes boots, handbags and garments
- Provides maximum protection against rain, stain and humidity
- Keeps all colors of Suede and Nubuck looking new longer
- Premium Quality Formula, U.V. protection prevents color fading caused by the sun
- Made in Canada
- Canon lens for bokeh
- Car alarm for the money
- Couch covers for leather
- Toy train for toddlers
- City in colorado for weed
- Bathroom sinks reviews
- Playsets for older kids