WEN 6515T 1 in. x 30 in. Belt Sander with 5 in. Sanding Disc
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN 1 x 30-Inch Belt Sander with 5-Inch Sanding Disc sands, smooths and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 2.3-amp motor, users should anticipate speeds of up to 3160 feet per minute on the belt and 3450 RPM on the disc. Changing the spacious 1-inch-by-30-inch belt is a breeze, giving you the power to switch sand paper grits quickly and easily. The compact design makes transportation and storage easier than ever while the heavy-duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation. With all of this in addition to the 5-inch side disc, youll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. A sturdy beveling work table accompanies both the disc and the belt to provide a reliable source of support for your workpieces. This package also includes an 80-grit sanding disc, a 100-grit sanding belt, a miter gauge for angled workpieces and two separate dust ports for vacuum attachments. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a helpful customer phone line. Sand the tightest of corners and the oddest of shapes with the WEN 1 x 30-Inch Belt Sander with 5-Inch Sanding Disc. Remember when you could sand almost anything? Remember WEN.
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 1-by-30 inch belt and a 5-inch disc
- 2.3A motor provides up to 3160 FPM for the belt and 3450 RPM for the disc
- Sturdy heavy-duty base prevents walking and wobbling during operation
- Features two separate dust ports for maximum vacuuming efficiency
- Includes a miter gauge, an 80-grit sanding disc, a 100-grit sanding belt and a 2-year warranty
BUCKTOOL 4 x 36-Inch Belt and 6-Inch Disc Sander with Portable Al. Base
Are you looking for a versatile and reliable sander?
BUCKTOOL Belt Disc Sander is easy to polish all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber and make it smooth. It is idea for fine wood sanding & polishing.
This sander was directly drived by a 3/4 Hp induction motor, the motor provides enough power for small and large sanding operations on various materials.
Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge can be used on both sanding disc and sanding belt. Sanding belt tilts up to 90 degrees vertical,
This sander use no belt, no gear, so you don't have to adjust the cog belt tension, change damage cog belt like before.
Please rest assured purchase, our two-in-one sanding machine offers 1-year warranty. Please feel free to connect us if you have any problem about our products.
120V, 60HZ, 5.0A
Disc size: 6Inch
Belt size: 4x36Inch
Speed: 3450 RPM
Belt speed : 2165 RPM
If you need more information, please search "Bucktool" in Youtube, you can subscribe us to get recent news
- Save 30 on belt and disc when you purchase belt sanderSanding belt and disc were directly driven by motor shaft , maintenance free, you don't have to adjust the belt tension, change damage belt like before
- Motor direct drive design can achieve 25 sanding efficiency. Max. developed 3/4HP total enclosed induction motor supplies silent but powerful performance. This Sander meets CSA standards. We give one year warranty. For motor defective, we will replace new machine, spare parts issue will send free parts for repair
- Belt can tilt from 0 to 90 degrees depending on the needs of your project, the driven drum allows for sanding of curved work pieces. Quick sander belt replacement design & track control
- Sturdy cast aluminum base with rubber foot prevents vibrations. Side Al. table can tilt & fix work on both disc & belt
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4 x 36 inch belt and a 6 inch disc. Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge used on sanding disc
WEN 6502T 4.3-Amp 4 x 36 in. Belt and 6 in. Disc Sander with Cast Iron Base
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The WEN Belt Disc Sander easily sands, smooths and removes all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 4.3 amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipate enough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load. Changing the spacious 4-inch-by-36-inch belt is a breeze, so youll have the power to switch and replace sand paper grits as needed without wasting any time. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece while the heavy cast-iron base prevents vibrations. With all of this in addition to the 6-inch side disc, youll have the capacity to sand whatever your heart desires. The sanding disc is accompanied by a sturdy cast-aluminum work table. Included with the belt disc sander is a miter gauge for steady sanding on angled edges, a stop bar for safety and control, and a 2.25 inch dust port to connect a dust extractor. And because this is a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled experienced technicians, and a helpful customer service line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Sturdy cast iron base prevents any heavy vibrations
- 4.3 Amp motor provides up to 3600 RPM
- Tension release lever provides for simple changes between sandpaper grits
JET J-41002 2-Inch by 42-Inch 3/4-Horsepower Bench Belt and 8-Inch Disc Sander
This JET Combination Belt/Disc Sander is designed to deliver a superior finish. The compact 2in.W belt with removable platen allows the operator to get into small openings or handle the sanding, grinding and finishing of outside curves and odd-shaped pieces.
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- Hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- Allows an operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Grind, sand, or finish large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently, table is slotted to accept miter gauge
WEN 6321 7-Amp 3 in. x 21 in. Corded Belt Sander with Dust Bag
Remember when you needed a versatile and reliable sander? The wen 3 x 21-inch 7-amp heavy duty belt sander debars jagged splinters, strips paint and finishes edges with ease. The high power 7-amp motor spins the belt at a rate of 820 feet per minute for fast and easy material removal. The front roller extends past the top edge of the housing, allowing the belt to reach and sand even the tightest of corners. The sander weighs in at a mere six pounds, limiting the fatigue of the user during operation due to its light yet powerful design. The lock-in safety feature allows for continuous sanding without requiring a constant grip on the trigger switch. Includes a belt release lever for easy sandpaper changes, a dust bag for minimal clean-up and an adjustment knob to correctly align the belt if needed. And because this is a wen product, your wen 3 x 21-inch 7-amp heavy duty belt sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled experienced technicians, and a helpful customer service line. No woodworker's shop is complete without the wen 3 x 21-inch 7-amp heavy duty belt sander. Remember when you could quickly and easily refinish your wood? Remember wen.
- 7-amp motor rotates the belt at over 13 feet per second
- Compact design weighs in at a mere six pounds to limit the fatigue of the user
- Includes a detachable dust bag to minimize clean-up
- Lock-in safety feature allows for continuous sanding without requiring a constant grip on the trigger
- Backed by a two-year warranty and a nationwide network of skilled technicians
Rockwell RK7866 Belt Disc Sander
Rockwell RK7866 Belt Disc Sander
- Belt platform adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees for horizontal and vertical sanding
- Sanding table adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees for sanding beveled edges
- 4.3 Amp heavy duty induction motor for dependable performance
- Quik-release belt tension lever for easy belt changes
SKIL 7510-01 Sandcat 6 Amp 3-Inch x 18-Inch Belt Sander with Pressure Control
The SKIL 7510-01 3-Inch by 18-Inch Sandcat Belt Sander introduces the innovative pressure control electronic feedback system to enhance the results of your projects. Featuring a 6 Amp motor and Micro-Filtration, this sander is loaded with features that will make your project an enjoyable one.
- Pressure Control Technology warns user when excessive pressure is applied
- Auto Track System keeps belt centered on track
- Micro-filtration captures and contains fine dust particles
- Clear view dust canister removes guess work of when to empty canister
- Single lever belt changes
EX ELECTRONIX EXPRESS Mini 1 x 30 Belt Sander 3400 RPM
Over All Dim: 9"L x 11"W x 13-1/2"H
- Belt Sander Size: 1" x 30"
- Vacuum Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz, 3.0 AMP, 360 Watts
- Motor: 1/3 HP @ 3400 RPM
- Table Size: 5" x 5" ; Table Tilt: 0 45
JET J-4002 1-Inch by 42-Inch Bench Belt and Disc Sander
The JET J-4002 Benchtop Belt and Sander features a power take off, which allows for mounting an optional flex shaft for carving, drum sanding, deburring and dozens of other jobs. Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw or hand file while removing material and finishing at the same time, allowing operator to get into small openings plus handle odd shapes and angles. Deluxe miter gauge turns and locks for common angles 45deg left and right. Belt Size (in. x in.): 1 x 42, Wheel Included: Yes, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 21 x 22 x 14, Includes: Belt, Wheel Size (in.): 8, Motor Phase(s): 1, Application: Metal sanding, grinding, Belt Speed (ft./min.): 3,000
- Hinged idler wheel cover. Horse power: 1/3HP, 115VAC, 1ph
- Power take off allows for mounting an optional flex shaft for carving, drum sanding, deburing, and more
- Deluxe miter gauge turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees left and right
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig-saw, copying saw or hand file while removing material and finishing at the same time
- Removable platen allows for sanding, grinding, or finishing of outside curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
Work Sharp WSSAKO81112 Blade Grinder Attachment
Other Info: Kit includes blade grinding attachment that quickly installs to KTS-KO base. Five abrasive belts (P120-Extra coarse, X65-coarse, X22-Medium, X4-Fine, and 12000 Extra Fine). Adjustable center distance and angle lever. Reference plate. Bench mounting tab. Hub fastener. 90 grind plate. Boxed. For use with The Ken Onion Edition Work Sharp Knife and Tool Sharpener only. Does not fit the original sharpener.
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in United States
- Sergers for beginners
- Headset for transcription
- The best spiralizer
- Gel for men
- Food sealers ratings
- How to change drill bits black and decker
- Moisture detector